This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Postby TurboMMaster » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
I don't hate The Last Knight as much as a lot of other people do, but why choose that when the first movie, Dark of the Moon, and honestly even Age of Extinction would be better choices?
Actually a few reasons, The Last Knight, younger audience is more familiar with TLK, unlike other movies, the fifth one actually have some story, The First movie gets away with a lot only because of nostalgia and first impression, and Dark of the Moon is like the worst movie ever.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:17 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
TurboMMaster wrote:
I don't hate The Last Knight as much as a lot of other people do, but why choose that when the first movie, Dark of the Moon, and honestly even Age of Extinction would be better choices?
Actually a few reasons, The Last Knight, younger audience is more familiar with TLK, unlike other movies, the fifth one actually have some story, The First movie gets away with a lot only because of nostalgia and first impression, and Dark of the Moon is like the worst movie ever.

I thought I was one of the only ones to think the third film was terrible. It bored me.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby william-james88 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:
TurboMMaster wrote:

I thought I was one of the only ones to think the third film was terrible. It bored me.

The third film is an abhoration. It is also a snooze fest and the worst film in both Francis Mcdormand and John Malkovich's careers.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
TurboMMaster wrote:

The third film is an abhoration. It is also a snooze fest and the worst film in both Francis Mcdormand and John Malkovich's careers.
ALL of the sequels are lousy films.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby primalxconvoy » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm

To be honest, I can't sit through a single one of the Bay TF films. They are so boring.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
So I finally decided to watch this one since I'm seeing bumblebee tomorrow. I'm halfway through and I'm not exaggerating when I say this is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. The animation is terrible, the writing is atrocious, the acting and especially the voice acting feels so forced, there is absolutely no plot whatsoever and the characters are so forgettable. Squeaks is pointless, Daytrader (so far) seems like he was put in only for a terrible joke, they gave the deceptions introductions for what reason? They didn't do anything other than die in 30 seconds. The way Hotrod gets his alt mode is such bullsh*t! That was the laziest thing I've ever seen. I honestly don't understand how anyone can honestly say that this is a good movie. Like I said I'm only halfway through but I can't see how this can even be remotely redeemed.

Also the introduction with the knights is a crime.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:16 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:So I finally decided to watch this one since I'm seeing bumblebee tomorrow. I'm halfway through and I'm not exaggerating when I say this is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. The animation is terrible, the writing is atrocious, the acting and especially the voice acting feels so forced, there is absolutely no plot whatsoever and the characters are so forgettable. Squeaks is pointless, Daytrader (so far) seems like he was put in only for a terrible joke, they gave the deceptions introductions for what reason? They didn't do anything other than die in 30 seconds. The way Hotrod gets his alt mode is such bullsh*t! That was the laziest thing I've ever seen. I honestly don't understand how anyone can honestly say that this is a good movie. Like I said I'm only halfway through but I can't see how this can even be remotely redeemed.

Dude, I agree. Its no exageration when i say its the worst film i watched last year and the worst TF film so far.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby steals_your_goats » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:21 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:So I finally decided to watch this one since I'm seeing bumblebee tomorrow. I'm halfway through and I'm not exaggerating when I say this is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. The animation is terrible, the writing is atrocious, the acting and especially the voice acting feels so forced, there is absolutely no plot whatsoever and the characters are so forgettable. Squeaks is pointless, Daytrader (so far) seems like he was put in only for a terrible joke, they gave the deceptions introductions for what reason? They didn't do anything other than die in 30 seconds. The way Hotrod gets his alt mode is such bullsh*t! That was the laziest thing I've ever seen. I honestly don't understand how anyone can honestly say that this is a good movie. Like I said I'm only halfway through but I can't see how this can even be remotely redeemed.

Dude, I agree. Its no exageration when i say its the worst film i watched last year and the worst TF film so far.

I think the only positives I can pull from this are the baby dinobots were adorable and the lead actress is gorgeous (and I'm fairly certain that's the only reason she's in this).
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby primalxconvoy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:31 pm

I have tried to rewatch all of the TF films, but I honestly can't do it. I lose interest quickly or get confused. This is not the same with other "popcorn" films, such as Marvel action films, etc.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby william-james88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:32 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I think the only positives I can pull from this are the baby dinobots were adorable and the lead actress is gorgeous (and I'm fairly certain that's the only reason she's in this).

You know there's a problem when the big hyped up fight scene between Bee and Nemesis Prime is as long as the discussion on Mark Wahlberg's sex life.

Honestly, there were no positives for me, I hated the film throgh and through. The amount of money you would have to pay me to watch it again would be ridiculously high.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:51 am

william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

You know there's a problem when the big hyped up fight scene between Bee and Nemesis Prime is as long as the discussion on Mark Wahlberg's sex life.

Honestly, there were no positives for me, I hated the film throgh and through. The amount of money you would have to pay me to watch it again would be ridiculously high.
The only part of TLK I liked was the King Arthur bit at the beginning. The big medieval war with the Guardian Knights coming in as Dragonstorm to help fight off the Saxons. I wanted to see more of THAT movie, not snippits of like 16 other random movies set in later times that were cobbled together to make all of TLK.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby TurboMMaster » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:10 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Sure, the other problem is that there is very little to no reason why Optimus Prime should be renamed after changing sides, technically Galvatron could de considered Nemesis Prime in the Bayverse, since in Bayverse mythos Nemesis = Evil Counterpart, and it's hard to be your own evil counterpart.

After rewatching this movie again, I still don't understand why it's so hated. Sure, it's far from beign great, but at least this time they are trying to create story and snd some kind of enviroment within movieverse. Also each character is relatively expressive, despite it's small role. Comparing to excuse plots and nameless drones from the previous movies, it's huge improvement, of course it's not har to do better than original trilogy.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Deadput » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Remember the writers room thing? One of the ideas was Operation Skyfire which would of been a movie taking place during War World 2 and presumably by the name Skyfire would of been the main character perhaps and probably a different character from Jetfire from ROTF, while a whole movie didn't pan out it did influence the WW2 flashbacks in The Last Knight.

These pictures were in the bonus features but I think this is the first clear picture of them.

This was uploaded on the Artstation of JP Targete and here are his words on the artwork.

"A few years back me and a few other concept artist were invited by Paramount to participate in the "Transformers writer's room". We were there to help the writers visualize their unique "Transformers" movies. The results were exciting and fresh and gave a "new" take on the Transformer's Mythology. The images you see are a result of one of the "Transformer MOVIES" That was presented to Paramount and Steven Spielberg. The images can be seen on the special features of the "Transformers The Last Knight" Blue-ray. I was honored to be a part of this."

Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gJ9JeE

For my personal opinion I would really like to see this concept revisited in the Knightverse if it ends up becoming a reboot following Bumblebee's success with Skyfire as the main character (I would love to have Skyfire and Jetfire be two different characters completely) even some of the designs here look slightly more like the designs see in Bumblebee (of the Shatter/Dropkick/Blitzwing type) more then the Bayverse for the most part.

I think it would be one of only a few solo type character focused films like Bumblebee that I could see working, once again keep the cast small with just Skyfire and maybe one or two other Autobots as casualties cause WW2 movie and a small group of Decepticons with old and new characters mixed in like say Bludgeon as the main antagonist Decepticon.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:08 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
AS much as I love the knights, a WWII movie would be so badass. Something like that is really needed in our TV/movie fiction
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Deadput » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:11 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:AS much as I love the knights, a WWII movie would be so badass. Something like that is really needed in our TV/movie fiction

I'll be honest I really loved the knight aspect of TLK (The beginning few minutes of the movie) and I was so hyped from what I saw at that TLK preview thing they had at a few theaters and I know my Mum really like the Knight stuff from the movie as well and now knowing what the movie did I would of split TLK into two movies instead of what happened.

One movie would be more of a "weird" G1 cartoon season 3 vibe movie in space with Optimus who took the Knightship (The AOE ending would not have ended with him rocketing to space) along with the Dinobots with the addition of Slog/Sludge, Snarl and Slash who were imprisoned in another part of the ship since the Dinobots are so big, tracking down the Creators/Quintessons using information/data on the ships computer which makes more sense then Prime trying to head off to space without info.

Only "Autobot" is Prime and his only allies would be the Dinobots, Bounty hunter and ex-Decepticon Thundercracker who is encountered in space and twin Knights Silverbolt and Kingbolt that the group would encounter, Antagonists would be the Creators and their various alien creatures both organic and machine including Sharkticons and brainwashed Knights including their leader Ultra Magnus, a Bounty Hunter crew led by Axor and Skywarp trying to get revenge for Lockdown's death and finally Galvatron who stowed away on the Knightship waiting for a change to kill Prime and would eventually get captured and brainwashed and reformatted into TLK Megatron by the Creators alongside Optimus Prime at the end of the movie who would get brainwashed as a lead up to the final movie.

The other movie would be on Earth and expand the whole Junkyard thing that the first half of the movie had with the cast being Cade Yeager, Bumblebee, Hound, Drift, Crosshairs, Wheelie, Topspin (He would of joined the surviving Autobots post AOE and confirm with a flashback that Roadbuster was the very first Autobot killed by Cemetary Wind.) Trench (Autobots new medic with Ratchet's death and a former Constructicon who is trying to teach Hound peaceful ways with little success at first) and recent addition of Canopy who brings in Sqweeks and Izabella with him after the other Autobots save him from Barricade who is the main villain in the movie because he can't let go of the War and puts together a rag tag group of Decepticons which includes disgraced former General Onslaught (Who would be the same guy as DOTM garbage truck con and be blue instead of green to be closer to G1 version and standout from ROTF Long Haul), Smolder (Red Ratchet body with a new head and flame weapons), surviving Dread Crowbar (TLK Dreadbot) who turns out is literally unkillible as a parody of Decepticon endurance in the films and has an surprising friendly Australian accent/voice in comparison to his monstrous appearance, Nitro Zeus (Who would be silly at one moment before acting very sinister at the next to better show the tracker role), Mohawk, Roadblock (2007 Barricade with a different head, white colorscheme based off early concept art of 2007 Barriacde who turned into a more simple police car) and Chopper the green Blackout from the tiny turbo chargers line.

End of the movie would be the battle at the abandoned town from TLK but as a bigger set piece with the casualties of Crosshairs and Canopy (who dies his death from the TLK movie here) on the Autobots side and the deaths of all cons except Barricade, Onslaught, Crowbar, Smolder and Nitro Zeus as enemies of the final film which would be a better version of the second half of TLK.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3

Artwork and Poster for Unproduced WWII set Transformers Film Operation Skyfire

Postby william-james88 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:56 pm

Fellow Seibertronian Deadput uncovered art and plans for a WWII set Transformers film that will probably never come to be. He has written all the details below, enjoy!

Remember the writers room thing? One of the ideas was Operation Skyfire which would of been a movie taking place during War World 2 and presumably by the name Skyfire would of been the main character perhaps and probably a different character from Jetfire from ROTF, while a whole movie didn't pan out it did influence the WW2 flashbacks in The Last Knight.

These pictures were in the bonus features but I think this is the first clear picture of them.

This was uploaded on the Artstation of JP Targete and here are his words on the artwork.

"A few years back me and a few other concept artist were invited by Paramount to participate in the "Transformers writer's room". We were there to help the writers visualize their unique "Transformers" movies. The results were exciting and fresh and gave a "new" take on the Transformer's Mythology. The images you see are a result of one of the "Transformer MOVIES" That was presented to Paramount and Steven Spielberg. The images can be seen on the special features of the "Transformers The Last Knight" Blue-ray. I was honored to be a part of this."

william-james88
News Staff

Postby LevelRage » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:48 pm

Man, I would love to see this come to light later on for the movie-verse. Probably could even retcon the issue of Bee's WW2 scene and his solo movie. Also feels kinda steam-punkish in a way to me.
LevelRage
Mini-Con

Postby Albatross250 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Motto: "Operation: T E R M I N A T I O N"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
F4U Autobots, A6M Decepticons

Furthermore i do love A6M Zeros as :SG-CONS:
Still Playing Fall Of Cybertron, it's still a great sequel!
Albatross250
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 27
Alt Mode: Type 74 Main Battle Tank
Endurance: 7

Postby Ultra Markus » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:18 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
yeah i would love to see starsceam as a Focke-Wulf FW-190
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby angtre » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:35 am

Motto: "Lamentor ergo sum"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Should Michael Bay direct anything like this, expect Scourge to come with facial hair shaved as Hitler's. Maybe Unicron too.
angtre
Minibot
Alt Mode: Caterpillar D11
Endurance: 10
Skill: 8

Postby SG Roadbuster » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:40 am

you're telling me that we almost had a movie/toyline filled with vintage alt modes? *groans and stares longingly at rts lugnut, hftf highbrow, and Hubcap*
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:30 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Interesting concept, but maybe if they were to switch to an anthology movie format (no connection to other movies allowing exploration of styles and settings)

Also the new movieverse, if rebooted would not be the Knightverse as he would have to direct all installments for that to be the case. My current thinking is that they will try and have their cake and eat it, with keeping the movies in the timeline set up with the other films but allowing the style of the bots to change with no explanation (thinking we fans will take care of any inconsistencies :lol: which to be fair, we have already... Between all the movies!)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby no-one » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:42 am

Well this is a nightmare. A giant plane bot barfing Nazis :shock:

The WWII aesthetic is cool and all, but I can't help but feel they missed the opportunity to strike while the iron was hot when the world was obsessed with the WWII Call of Duty games.

That being said, I'd be down with a "Transformers though time" off shoot line. It could be like Assassin's Creed, only with robits ;)^
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:43 am

LevelRage wrote:Man, I would love to see this come to light later on for the movie-verse. Probably could even retcon the issue of Bee's WW2 scene and his solo movie. Also feels kinda steam-punkish in a way to me.
The Bumblebee movie pretended like the WWII scenes of TLK never happened.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby no-one » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:48 am

Sabrblade wrote:
LevelRage wrote:Man, I would love to see this come to light later on for the movie-verse. Probably could even retcon the issue of Bee's WW2 scene and his solo movie. Also feels kinda steam-punkish in a way to me.
The Bumblebee movie pretended like the WWII scenes of TLK never happened.
Isn't everyone trying to pretend that TLK never happened ;)
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RADDHAXX Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team laptop computer Raddhax"
RADDHAXX Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LATTE SPICE WHIRL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes Pumpkin Spice"
LATTE SPICE WHIRL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOOGLY SPY P.I. Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop 2020 binoculars"
GOOGLY SPY P.I. Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SLURP-A-DERP Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats ramen noodles 2020"
SLURP-A-DERP Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHUDDER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers camera Hasbro 2020"
SHUDDER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPRINKLEBERRY DUH BALL Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 donut hole"
SPRINKLEBERRY DUH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDY SHADES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers glasses Hasbro 2020"
SANDY SHADES Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Complete 16 STICKER SET Transformers BotBots Series 4 Gumball + Claw Machine"
Complete 16 STICKE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROOTWING Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro plant dragon"
ROOTWING Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNOTTY STEM Transformers BotBots Series 4 Season Greeters Hasbro 2020 flower pot"
SNOTTY STEM Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRIVER TED Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades motorcycle arcade 2019"
DRIVER TED Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDIEBITES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle ball cap 2020"
GOLDIEBITES Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON