This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #41 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers: More than Meets the Eye #41 Discussion Thread

Postby TGS1985 » Wed May 27, 2015 10:43 am

Motto: "Don't mistake this as some misguided act of heroism, I'm only fighting because I happen to REALLY hate those other guys."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
I liked some of the little details like I believe on page 9 when Megatron and Rodimus are arguing about going to the pre-wake you can see Megatron's Autobot symbol frown in the exactly same manor he was.

Also is anyone else starting to get a sort of Felicity Smoak vibe from Nautica personality wise? I can't help but hear her voice in my head when I read her lines now... And I totally mean that as a positive way because I adore Felicity on Arrow.

Lastly, a cybertronian SORORITY? That just asking for college based hijinks!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbEfV05tJz8[/youtube]
Last edited by TGS1985 on Wed May 27, 2015 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
TGS1985
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Randomhero » Wed May 27, 2015 11:11 am

Wolfguard wrote:
Downbeat wrote:There sure are a few posts in here acting like women have alien mindsets that are incredibly different from men. >:oP

When you start dating, you'll understand.

>:oP

I was not going to go there lol

Seriously there's more to identifying gender than appearance. I personally can tell the difference in speech, mannerisms, etc . Nautica's portrayal is a bit girly and I dont mean that in an offensive way at all but she is a decent written female character. Her body language and mannerisms are very femininant.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Va'al » Wed May 27, 2015 12:46 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Noideaforaname wrote:
ScottyP wrote:This is one of those "won't notice it was a whole issue in the trade" but "too slow to be super enjoyable as a stand alone" to me. Loved the character development but not much of anything else really seemed to go anywhere, and the cliffhanger feels repetitive. Haven't we done robo-zombies/mini-scraplets/etc/etc a couple times now?

Disclaimer: these are still nit-picks, and probably only coming out due to how phenomenally good 39 and 40 were.

Definitely this, but I'm more annoyed that all the new female bots got hyped yet only Firestar really made an appearance.

Also wish we got more info about Thunderclash. He's just sorta... artificial. We're forced to agree with Rodimus not because of what TC's done, but because TC's done nothing.

Agreed on the comparison to the previous two issues - they are still so good is still hurts a little.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 27, 2015 12:58 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
worldsgreatest wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Downbeat wrote:There sure are a few posts in here acting like women have alien mindsets that are incredibly different from men. >:oP

Not alien, different. As I said Chromia and Windblade are pretty much female in gender only. James and Alex have given Natica female characteristics in body language and personality. She actually feels like a female character and not just a typical "hey look a girl because she looks like a girl and were being told she's a girl!"

I still have no idea what this means.

What does 'a girl' sound like? What does 'female' SOUND like as character trait to you?

I think folks are being appreciative of intelligent subtlety being used to portray categorical character differences rather than being beaten on the head with stereotypes. You probably don't understand Randomhero's exact meaning because I doubt they or anyone wants to dig into those types of complexities in detail - that could be a long post.

To put it shortly, Nautica is clearly different from Firestar who is clearly different from Windblade who is clearly different from Chromia and they're all clearly different from Nickel yet they're all portrayed as female in subtle ways despite massive differences in personality and appearance and that's also what we call a well done attempt at being inclusive. It's not Girlbot A and Femmebot B and Girlbot A (green version) just being there for the sake of it. There are actual characters being defined here, not pointless archetypal representations of an abstract (depending on your point of view) concept like gender. Many of these personalities could be assigned to other characters that aren't fleshed out yet, and it'd work just fine. This is an all around "Good Thing" and I think that's what's being pointed out in folks' reactions to this issue more than anything.

If that still doesn't answer your question, ponder the stoic look of Quig's face here while you search inside for your answers. Or something.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed May 27, 2015 1:00 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon

Um...because they do. I mean, when you have to worry about certain things that men don't have to worry about, then yes, you have a different mindset.

Next you'll be acting like they don't have different bodies from men.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby worldsgreatest » Wed May 27, 2015 2:57 pm

ScottyP wrote:
worldsgreatest wrote:
Randomhero wrote:

Not alien, different. As I said Chromia and Windblade are pretty much female in gender only. James and Alex have given Natica female characteristics in body language and personality. She actually feels like a female character and not just a typical "hey look a girl because she looks like a girl and were being told she's a girl!"

I still have no idea what this means.

What does 'a girl' sound like? What does 'female' SOUND like as character trait to you?

I think folks are being appreciative of intelligent subtlety being used to portray categorical character differences rather than being beaten on the head with stereotypes. You probably don't understand Randomhero's exact meaning because I doubt they or anyone wants to dig into those types of complexities in detail - that could be a long post.

To put it shortly, Nautica is clearly different from Firestar who is clearly different from Windblade who is clearly different from Chromia and they're all clearly different from Nickel yet they're all portrayed as female in subtle ways despite massive differences in personality and appearance and that's also what we call a well done attempt at being inclusive. It's not Girlbot A and Femmebot B and Girlbot A (green version) just being there for the sake of it. There are actual characters being defined here, not pointless archetypal representations of an abstract (depending on your point of view) concept like gender. Many of these personalities could be assigned to other characters that aren't fleshed out yet, and it'd work just fine. This is an all around "Good Thing" and I think that's what's being pointed out in folks' reactions to this issue more than anything.

If that still doesn't answer your question, ponder the stoic look of Quig's face here while you search inside for your answers. Or something.

Thanks Scotty.

That was what I was getting at. Since Roberts does such a good job of being inclusive and creating well rounded characters that it had never dawned on me that any of the lady Transformers were not being presented as female. Or without a female voice. Hence the inquiry.

To put it shortly, he seemed to be trying to say 'feminine' and not 'female'. Female would indicate stereotypes associated with gender. I didn't think that was what he meant.

I wasn't legitimately confused at what he was saying. Just how he was intimating it.
worldsgreatest
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby ScottyP » Wed May 27, 2015 4:22 pm

worldsgreatest wrote:That was what I was getting at. Since Roberts does such a good job of being inclusive and creating well rounded characters that it had never dawned on me that any of the lady Transformers were not being presented as female. Or without a female voice. Hence the inquiry.

To put it shortly, he seemed to be trying to say 'feminine' and not 'female'. Female would indicate stereotypes associated with gender. I didn't think that was what he meant.

I wasn't legitimately confused at what he was saying. Just how he was intimating it.

Aha, now we both understand each other better! Good stuff.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ctrlFrequency » Wed May 27, 2015 5:58 pm

Motto: "Björnen tycker om vegetarian...?"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon

Could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure I completely got in sync with your statement.

If we're talking about real human men and women... I can assure you we have different mindsets. A lot of it is societal I admit we're trained to think differently from each other, but as a woman in a house full of men (2 are, admittedly, under 7 years old, but 2 are adults) I don't get you guys sometimes. :P

I am not excessively girly, after all I like robot toys, so I have less of a problem understanding men, but trust me, we have a different mindset.

There are very few male writers who truly get the differences that make gender wonderful, and tend to make female characters unbearably unrealistic. And as was mentioned before, a lot of those writers make every female just another version of the others in the story.
Retired snarky mercenary, currently being a PITA to Burn.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

https://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwa ... ?id=103944

Burn wrote:P.S.
**** you CF. :D
ctrlFrequency
Godmaster
Watch ctrlFrequency on YouTube
Alt Mode: EA-18 Growler

Postby 1984forever » Wed May 27, 2015 8:14 pm

I feel ripped off/violated after reading this issue.

MTMTE is too intellectual for war, feels Minimus deserves more panels than Magnus, can't be bothered with transformations, and is now too cool to show anyone but FanFicformers.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed May 27, 2015 11:03 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:

Could you elaborate on that? I'm not sure I completely got in sync with your statement.

If we're talking about real human men and women... I can assure you we have different mindsets. A lot of it is societal I admit we're trained to think differently from each other, but as a woman in a house full of men (2 are, admittedly, under 7 years old, but 2 are adults) I don't get you guys sometimes. :P

I am not excessively girly, after all I like robot toys, so I have less of a problem understanding men, but trust me, we have a different mindset.

There are very few male writers who truly get the differences that make gender wonderful, and tend to make female characters unbearably unrealistic. And as was mentioned before, a lot of those writers make every female just another version of the others in the story.

To paraphrase Prowl from the G1 cartoon: "A woman after my own central processor!" ;)

But yes, I agree. I feel as though it's because (a) Barber doesn't want readers to think he's being misogynist if he was to try to make Windblade more feminine as opposed to "just a character being herself",(b) Scott doesn't want to come across as a hardcore feminist by being a female author writing female characters and making them outright feminine and (c) the scope of RID and Windblade are not inherently open to exploring the deeper meaning of being, when compared to MTMTE. And honestly, as with all female problems in comics, it happens even in Marvel and DC: the female superheroes could often be male. I find it refreshing that Roberts is taking the time to at least try as opposed to being afraid of trying.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby budmaloney » Thu May 28, 2015 1:31 am

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
I'm really conflicted about this comic. I really like the new female characters and the art throughout, but there were a lot of things I didn't understand, perhaps someone can explain it to me.
Wwhy did Nautica and Firestar suddenly stop talking to each other. It wasn't clear, what did Firestar mean by coattails? Did she mean Nautica is not capable of making stuff on her own? was it a female competition thing I'm not getting.

Also when Nautica told Nightbeat "can I borrow you for a moment". What does that infer? I know it's going to be revealed to the audience in next issue, but right now, what does it imply. Does it imply she wants to get intimate? The conversation between them was odd and threw in some names and references that detached me.

This issue detaches more than it latches. We get quirkiness for the sake of quirkiness. I personally hated the fact that the IDW universe didn't have females, and Arcee was tested on. But this whole sudden shift of "couples", "sororities", and these random females appearing, really disrupts the continuity. It just came out of nowhere and it feels odd.

I don't know it didn't do it for me at all.
I disliked the similarities between Thunderclash's symbols and Agents of shield, it felt unoriginal. Both maps leading to a city.

It felt like pages out of the Jetsons, maybe too comical. And when you compare it to RID and the vast emptiness in Cybertron, it feels like this is completely different universe . Everyone is smiling and laughing as if no war has ever happened.

It's a big risk and a challenge to go the direction they're heading. It could have been done slightly better with more balance.

Also get to the DJD already! Another freaking filler.
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Bounti76 » Thu May 28, 2015 1:49 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
1984forever wrote:I feel ripped off/violated after reading this issue.

MTMTE is too intellectual for war, feels Minimus deserves more panels than Magnus, can't be bothered with transformations, and is now too cool to show anyone but FanFicformers.

It's not the first season of the G1 cartoon, so why did you read it?
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 377
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu May 28, 2015 4:54 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
budmaloney wrote:I'm really conflicted about this comic. I really like the new female characters and the art throughout, but there were a lot of things I didn't understand, perhaps someone can explain it to me.
Wwhy did Nautica and Firestar suddenly stop talking to each other. It wasn't clear, what did Firestar mean by coattails? Did she mean Nautica is not capable of making stuff on her own? was it a female competition thing I'm not getting.

Also when Nautica told Nightbeat "can I borrow you for a moment". What does that infer? I know it's going to be revealed to the audience in next issue, but right now, what does it imply. Does it imply she wants to get intimate? The conversation between them was odd and threw in some names and references that detached me.

This issue detaches more than it latches. We get quirkiness for the sake of quirkiness. I personally hated the fact that the IDW universe didn't have females, and Arcee was tested on. But this whole sudden shift of "couples", "sororities", and these random females appearing, really disrupts the continuity. It just came out of nowhere and it feels odd.

I disliked the similarities between Thunderclash's symbols and Agents of shield, it felt unoriginal. Both maps leading to a city.

It felt like pages out of the Jetsons, maybe too comical. And when you compare it to RID and the vast emptiness in Cybertron, it feels like this is completely different universe . Everyone is smiling and laughing as if no war has ever happened.

It's a big risk and a challenge to go the direction they're heading. It could have been done slightly better with more balance.

Ok, I'll attempt to help here.
Nautica and Firestar were best friends, but now it appears they are "Rivals" and the command position may have gone to Firestar's head perhaps. and as for taking Nightbeat aside, She may be suspicious of Firestar for something (perhaps the alien growths) and wants Nightbeat to have a look since he is a detective
As for the loads of new females: IDW is expanding, and right now the other series are focusing on the colonies, which is where all these females hail. Caminus was untouched by war, so it had 4 million more years to develop, and it didn't have Functionism or other cruel dictatorships. This means that they developed completely differently, which would logically include universities for education and other things as such. It's more of an info-dump right now yes, but it is always like that with regards to newcomers, no matter who they are.
Thunders had that symbol a year and a half ago. It may be based on Agents of Shield, but it could be completely unrelated,
And this can't really be described as a "Filler" considering the Lost Light does not have a map anymore and they need Thunderclash so they can continue their quest, so for the greater storyline this issue is invaluable. They need a map, and they can't really understand it if Thunderclash dies here. :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 28, 2015 6:23 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
budmaloney wrote:I'm really conflicted about this comic. I really like the new female characters and the art throughout, but there were a lot of things I didn't understand, perhaps someone can explain it to me.

Nautica and Firestar were best friends, but now it appears they are "Rivals" and the command position may have gone to Firestar's head perhaps. and as for taking Nightbeat aside, She may be suspicious of Firestar for something (perhaps the alien growths) and wants Nightbeat to have a look since he is a detective
As for the loads of new females: IDW is expanding, and right now the other series are focusing on the colonies, which is where all these females hail. Caminus was untouched by war, so it had 4 million more years to develop, and it didn't have Functionism or other cruel dictatorships. This means that they developed completely differently, which would logically include universities for education and other things as such. It's more of an info-dump right now yes, but it is always like that with regards to newcomers, no matter who they are.
Thunders had that symbol a year and a half ago. It may be based on Agents of Shield, but it could be completely unrelated,
And this can't really be described as a "Filler" considering the Lost Light does not have a map anymore and they need Thunderclash so they can continue their quest, so for the greater storyline this issue is invaluable. They need a map, and they can't really understand it if Thunderclash dies here. :BOT:

Also the coattails comment is more suggesting she's not relying on others anymore where before nautica may of hid behind chromia and windblade.

Also the comment about not acting like a war had been fought. Personally I would want to relax and party if I just got out of a four million year war.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby TGS1985 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:58 am

Motto: "Don't mistake this as some misguided act of heroism, I'm only fighting because I happen to REALLY hate those other guys."
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

My interpretation is a little different. I think what's going on between Nautica and Firestar can be sum up as one's the awkward wallflower while the other's pretty Ms. Popular. They're friends, no question about that, but from what I can tell Nautica does sort of have some jealousy towards Firestar and Firestar is oblivious to this fact. I say this based on the fact she calls her "Naughty Nautica" a nickname that Nautica apparently really dislikes but which she has also apparently never has mention to Firestar. The reason they both stopped talking after Firestar mentioned the coattails of Windblade and Chromia is because it's probably a sensitive subject for Nautica. Not to mention Firestar didn't phrase it in the best way possible (not intentionally though mind you). Windblade is a Cityspeaker a select few that can speak to titans. This makes her special. Chromia is a bad ass warrior and Windblade's guardian, this make her special. Nautica is super smart genius which is special, but not really directly related to either of the other two. So that said I sure she feels/appears like a 3rd wheel and to those looking in from the outside and that she's letting those two define who she is (whether it is true or not). So I wouldn't go as far as call it a rivalry as much as it is that Nautica simply wishes she was as cool as Firestar.

Regarding Nautica borrowing Skids for a second, I think you're reading WAY too much into it. (Besides, and it's just my opinion, if she does have a thing for anyone it's obviously going to end up being Brainstorm considering how much they hang out, but truth me told I think even they're just good friends.) I think what D-Maximus_Prime said is more likely in that she might have notice the weird alien growths also. Although it's my strong impression only Nightbeat and Getaway are the only ones that know about them for sure while First Aid, Minimus Ambus, and Velocity are close to finding out. And the reason all the name dropping might have thrown you off is because they were all names of the new female transformers (and one male) that we haven't seen yet, so I think it's understandable if you're like "Wait, who?".

Also like D-Maximus_Prime stated, Thunderclash had the symbol first waaay before, but too be honest I never got a Agents of Shield vibe from it and I love that show. Regarding the map, ehhhh I can see where you're coming from but I still think it's just a coincidence. I want to that Roberts started his Quest for the Knights storyline before Shield started their Alien Symbol storyline. I'm too lazy to look it up right now to confirm, but that even said you have to remember he's not making up the story as he goes. He has plan this all out a year maybe years in advance but where as a TV show gets to show an episodes per WEEK, he can get's only get an issue out per MONTH (if we're lucky).

ZeroWolf wrote:Also the comment about not acting like a war had been fought. Personally I would want to relax and party if I just got out of a four million year war.

EXACTLY. If you really think about that number it's ridiculous, especially consider the longest HUMAN war was a little over 100 years. That's 100 vs 1,000,000 X 4! That's why I was happy to see even Ravage socialize with Blue Streak and Swerve in this issue (Although I cracked up at him drinking his Energon in a milk saucer/water bowl. Oh, man... I can has Energon?)
TGS1985
Micromaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu May 28, 2015 11:25 am

TGS1985 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

My interpretation is a little different. I think what's going on between Nautica and Firestar can be sum up as one's the awkward wallflower while the other's pretty Ms. Popular. They're friends, no question about that, but from what I can tell Nautica does sort of have some jealousy towards Firestar and Firestar is oblivious to this fact. I say this based on the fact she calls her "Naughty Nautica" a nickname that Nautica apparently really dislikes but which she has also apparently never has mention to Firestar. The reason they both stopped talking after Firestar mentioned the coattails of Windblade and Chromia is because it's probably a sensitive subject for Nautica. Not to mention Firestar didn't phrase it in the best way possible (not intentionally though mind you). Windblade is a Cityspeaker a select few that can speak to titans. This makes her special. Chromia is a bad ass warrior and Windblade's guardian, this make her special. Nautica is super smart genius which is special, but not really directly related to either of the other two. So that said I sure she feels/appears like a 3rd wheel and to those looking in from the outside and that she's letting those two define who she is (whether it is true or not). So I wouldn't go as far as call it a rivalry as much as it is that Nautica simply wishes she was as cool as Firestar.

That's how I read it too. Classic case of geek and cool girl. Firestar certainly has that Homwcoming Queen vibe to her, nice and all... but is a but wrapped up on herself to realize her teasing hurts.

As for females being introduced... and Nautica and Nightbeat, try not to read too much intimacy into it. The entertainment industry has programmed us to think males and females can't be alone without being "intimate". There may not love in the air... and sometimes girls and boys are just friends.

Imagine a funny pic about a disgruntled TFEW player naming an alliance "F ctrl Frequence" here

HMW Team: Wired For Destruction[RDD DRK OPS], Infiltration and Assassin Stealth Team (and skilled in hiding behind Gore)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu May 28, 2015 11:30 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:

To paraphrase Prowl from the G1 cartoon: "A woman after my own central processor!" ;)

But yes, I agree. I feel as though it's because (a) Barber doesn't want readers to think he's being misogynist if he was to try to make Windblade more feminine as opposed to "just a character being herself",(b) Scott doesn't want to come across as a hardcore feminist by being a female author writing female characters and making them outright feminine and (c) the scope of RID and Windblade are not inherently open to exploring the deeper meaning of being, when compared to MTMTE. And honestly, as with all female problems in comics, it happens even in Marvel and DC: the female superheroes could often be male. I find it refreshing that Roberts is taking the time to at least try as opposed to being afraid of trying.

Ooo I have the perfect jar to put your processor in (i'm starting a collection) :grin:

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby TGS1985 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:01 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote: That's how I read it too. Classic case of geek and cool girl. Firestar certainly has that Homwcoming Queen vibe to her, nice and all... but is a but wrapped up on herself to realize her teasing hurts.

Yeah exactly, but not in a mean girls kind of way (or so I assume as I've never watch said movie.)

Besides knowing Roberts and based on the regular cover for this Issue I'm pretty sure Nautica ends up the one saving the day proving to Firestar and those like her she doesn't need Windblade, Chromia, or anyone to help define her and everyone gains a new found greater respect for her, etc etc...
TGS1985
Micromaster

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Thu May 28, 2015 12:05 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Is it wrong I wanted Swerve's quote from his book to be "It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times"?
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby ctrlFrequency » Thu May 28, 2015 12:17 pm

TGS1985 wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote: That's how I read it too. Classic case of geek and cool girl. Firestar certainly has that Homwcoming Queen vibe to her, nice and all... but is a but wrapped up on herself to realize her teasing hurts.

Yeah exactly, but not in a mean girls kind of way (or so I assume as I've never watch said movie.)

Eh, So I assume too, I only caught 5 minutes of it and lost interest. But it's fairly easy to guess the entire plot off the teasers.

And pardon my typos, I usually try to catch them but my last post was on my phone and my screen is so horribly cracked I usually have to proof read 3 times before posting (and didn't that post)

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

Postby TGS1985 » Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:And pardon my typos, I usually try to catch them but my last post was on my phone and my screen is so horribly cracked I usually have to proof read 3 times before posting (and didn't that post)

Hey, you're preaching to the choir my friend. That said the "EDIT" button is also my friend!
TGS1985
Micromaster

Postby Quint » Thu May 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Hello folks,

Has it been established what exactly it is that Rodimus is doodling on his desk?

I know the MTMTE Annual established he was influenced by the Titan, which Roberts also confirmed was related to his Matrix affinity but... since then? Anyone know what he's drawing?
Quint
Micromaster

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Thu May 28, 2015 3:54 pm

ctrlFrequency wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:To paraphrase Prowl from the G1 cartoon: "A woman after my own central processor!" ;)

Ooo I have the perfect jar to put your processor in (i'm starting a collection) :grin:

Babe, I doubt you'll be able to fit my processor in your jar. :P

I bet BURN'll have a field day with that one.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby ScottyP » Sun May 31, 2015 10:16 am

Since there are a lot of good, serious replies to this, I'll lean on Family Guy for a joke answer that helps put this in perspective:

Hope no one takes that one too seriously ;) It's been a running joke between my wife and I when she comes home and talks about other women at her office.
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby ctrlFrequency » Sun May 31, 2015 11:01 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:
ctrlFrequency wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:To paraphrase Prowl from the G1 cartoon: "A woman after my own central processor!" ;)

Babe, I doubt you'll be able to fit my processor in your jar. :P

I bet BURN'll have a field day with that one.

It's all in the way you tilt the jar, dear :P

ctrlFrequency
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUN221674 4B (CA) Zama"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SECTOR 7 #1 (of 5) Cover A IDW Comics 2010 (CA) Rood 200212a"
Transformers SECTO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of HOT ROD #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220507 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #1 Vol 1 Decepticons Dreamwave Comics 2002 (CA) Lee"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOGUS POCUS Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch Hasbro 2019 magic book"
BOGUS POCUS Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221677 4RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON