This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformer Combiner Hunters SDCC 2015 exclusive three pack

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Pictorial Review - Transformer SDCC 2015 Combiner Hunters Chromia

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:18 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Va'al wrote:
Image[/center]

She peers into your very soul with those lifeless eyes and that "I'm about to murder you with ninja/hunter justice" look :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Pictorial Review - Transformer SDCC 2015 Combiner Hunters Chromia

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:21 am

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Image[/center]

She peers into your very soul with those lifeless eyes and that "I'm about to murder you with ninja/hunter justice" look :BOT:

All the while, Dragstrip haunts you with his blood crying eyes!

DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Re: Transformer Combiner Hunters SDCC 2015 exclusive three pack

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:25 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
wonder who would win that stare-off: Ninja/Hunter/Murder/Death/Justice Lady or crying blood Speed Racer :BOT: ?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby jay5 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Will the usual sites like BBTS and TFSource run a pre-order for these or will they only ever be available at the Con and then maybe a few at HasbroTS and then that's it?
jay5
Fuzor

Postby shajaki » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
jay5 wrote:Will the usual sites like BBTS and TFSource run a pre-order for these or will they only ever be available at the Con and then maybe a few at HasbroTS and then that's it?
They have in the past, but nothings a guarantee.
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Pictorial Review - Transformer SDCC 2015 Combiner Hunters Arcee

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:34 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Following the review that fellow Seibertron.com user gema shared with us for SDCC Hasbro Transformers Combiner Hunters Chromia, we now also have a round-up of images from their blog featuring the stealth-esque Arcee! Check out a selection and some thoughts below on the new deco of the Generations fan favourite figure, minus the massive weapon that will come with the SDCC set, but more or less reflecting her current appearance in the IDW comics.

The approach for Arcee's paint scheme is different compared to Chromia. While the latter comes with metallic paint job (on certain parts) and flame/tribal tattoo, Arcee comes in normal black and pink paint scheme.

There's another thing that I'm not sure of. Based on promo pictures, the paint on the face is not like mine which is only one-sided. I'll try and get confirmation as soon as I can. Also, the finishing on the chest is not really clean as there are smudges if you look closely.

I get the idea of her paint scheme but to be honest, it doesn't really work with this mold.

I can easily get behind Chromia's paint scheme but Arcee is whole nother story. For now, I guess I must conclude the review for the set unless, like I said, I manage to get Windblade in the near future.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:55 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Well if they don't like it can I have it? I love the deco on that figure and it's the first time I've actually wanted that figure. I don't want Chromia and Windblade. Just this black Arcee.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby jay5 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:23 am

And I mostly want Chromia so let's find someone who wants just Windblade and we can make this happen. :lol: :D
jay5
Fuzor

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 am

jay5 wrote:And I mostly want Chromia so let's find someone who wants just Windblade and we can make this happen. :lol: :D

Sounds good to me. :)
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby Lockdownhunter » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:06 am

Motto: "There are no strings on me!"
Arcee looks awesome.
Lockdownhunter
Combiner
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

New Photo Gallery of the Transformer Combiner Hunters SDCC 2015 exclusive three pack

Postby mooncake623 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:30 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
Thanks to TFND's blacklai we get an extensive gallery of the SDCC 2015 exclusive Combiner Hunters three pack! Interesting thing to note from the gallery we now know the name of the three giant sword/weapons. Windblade's weapon is the Spectrospear, Chromia's is called the Primeon Blade, and Arcee's sword is known as the Combiner Slayer.
We've mirrored some of the images below for your viewing pleasures but there are a ton of new images that you can check out here. Remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:34 am

Have to say I like Windblade's colours I just don't like the figure itself. And damn them for putting all three instructions on the same sheet. Makes it harder to seperate them for us who don't want all three figures (yeah can slice it but then you mess up that nice pic on the back). Arcee's weapon looks much better on the artwork being a more sensible size.

Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby TGS1985 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:04 am

Motto: "Don't mistake this as some misguided act of heroism, I'm only fighting because I happen to REALLY hate those other guys."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Figures look great but man those weapons are just ridiculously huge. I mean even the artwork doesn't have them drawn that big.
TGS1985
Micromaster
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TGS1985 wrote:Figures look great but man those weapons are just ridiculously huge. I mean even the artwork doesn't have them drawn that big.
The weapons are all from preexisting bigger figures.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Noideaforaname » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:49 am

Forget the toys, I'm far more interested in what's going on with those planets. Earth's got multiple moons (or Cybertron's moon bases have relocated there), Bruticus is hanging out on some lifeless ball of rock, UNICRON!
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:31 am

I don't CARE about the reviews, I still want to get this set!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Nisus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:52 am

Noideaforaname wrote:Forget the toys, I'm far more interested in what's going on with those planets. Earth's got multiple moons (or Cybertron's moon bases have relocated there), Bruticus is hanging out on some lifeless ball of rock, UNICRON!

After seeing the mention of Bruticus it makes me curious. Who's going to be the new limb (assuming Big B is going to appear in-comic/in figure form). Seeing as that's the trend with the other combiners we've gotten.... and what happened to poor Swindle. (uummmm.... spoiler?)
Nisus
Mini-Con

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:16 pm

The over-sized weapons are cool, but can they be attached to the alt modes?
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby BlueBefore » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:29 pm

Nisus wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:Forget the toys, I'm far more interested in what's going on with those planets. Earth's got multiple moons (or Cybertron's moon bases have relocated there), Bruticus is hanging out on some lifeless ball of rock, UNICRON!

After seeing the mention of Bruticus it makes me curious. Who's going to be the new limb (assuming Big B is going to appear in-comic/in figure form). Seeing as that's the trend with the other combiners we've gotten.... and what happened to poor Swindle. (uummmm.... spoiler?)

Bruticus is going to be a complete set. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/32756/
BlueBefore
Minibot

Postby Nisus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:05 pm

BlueBefore wrote:
Nisus wrote:

Bruticus is going to be a complete set. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ore/32756/

Huh..... missed that article. Cool
Nisus
Mini-Con

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I hope we get a high res scan of the poster/instructions soon, I really want to know what it says by all the planets.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby TGS1985 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Motto: "Don't mistake this as some misguided act of heroism, I'm only fighting because I happen to REALLY hate those other guys."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Sabrblade wrote:
TGS1985 wrote:Figures look great but man those weapons are just ridiculously huge. I mean even the artwork doesn't have them drawn that big.
The weapons are all from preexisting bigger figures.

I know and that's kind of my point.
TGS1985
Micromaster

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:11 pm

Lol I don't mind the huge weapons, it just adds to the anime sort on style. XD
Gotta have this set, GOTTA HAVE IT! Although, if I get Victorian, these massive weapons may fit very well with her... :-?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby jay5 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:40 pm

SillySpringer wrote:Lol I don't mind the huge weapons, it just adds to the anime sort on style. XD

Hahah, I was just about to say that - they look very Japanese, anime, and kind of cool on these three. ;)
jay5
Fuzor

Postby Dr. Caelus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:58 pm

If I got these the weapons would be going to the combiners. Arcee's to Menasor, Chromia's to Superion, and Windblade's to Defensor.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210538 1B"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game BEACON OF HOPE Renegade Studios RPG AUG218179"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINOX Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal Deluxe complete vtg 1998 AS-IS 230609A"
RHINOX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RETRAX Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe 100% complete vtg Hasbro 1997 230609A"
RETRAX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNARL + TYRANNITRON Transformers G1 Action Masters Hasbro UK 1990 New 230303A"
NEW!
SNARL + TYRANNITRO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 MAR210485 4A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G1 JUMBO COLLECTORS CASE Hasbro Tara Toy 1984 Great Condition"
NEW!
Transformers G1 JU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210581 36B (CA) Powell"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON