This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Gallery: SDCC 2015 Transformers (and More) Hasbro Exclusives Official Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Gallery: SDCC 2015 Transformers (and More) Hasbro Exclusives Official Images

Postby Va'al » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:47 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
To round up the last couple of days' news pieces about the various Hasbro exclusives for San Diego Comic Con, here at Seibertron.com we have collected all the official promotional images into a gallery for you to browse at your convenience - which you can find right here. Before you reach the Transformers toys, such as Titan class Devastator, Kre-Os and Combiner Hunters, there are also some Marvel figures from the upcoming Dr Strange movie, and some Star Wars: The Force Awakens sets - but past those, there is plenty of robot goodness. Take a look below at some highlights and bios, and head here for the full works!

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS COMBINER HUNTERS Action Figure Collection

(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $74.99/Available through HasbroToyShop.com or Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)

Your favorite female Autobots from the COMBINER WARS take up arms and become COMBINER HUNTERS in pursuit of the ultimate DECEPTICON COMBINER — DEVASTATOR! This special edition set includes Deluxe scale figures of WINDBLADE, ARCEE, and CHROMIA figures, each featuring exclusive decos and COMBINER HUNTER weapons. Fans will also receive a Hasbro SDCC exclusive cover edition of IDW Publishing’s TRANSFORMERS: COMBINER HUNTERS #1 as a free gift with each Hasbro Toy Shop purchase at Comic-Con International that includes TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS items. Following the convention, a limited number of action figure sets will be available on HasbroToyShop.com.

TRANSFORMERS: GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR Special Edition Action Figure

(Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $179.99/Available through HasbroToyShop.com or Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)

Be the first to get your hands on Hasbro’s largest TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: COMBINER WARS figure! This massive set features six Voyager scale figures packed out in their combined DEVASTATOR mode in an exclusive window box display with a unique CONSTRUCTICON theme. This Special Edition of DEVASTATOR also features a brand new head sculpt and an exclusive deco featuring vac-metal parts! Fans will also receive a Hasbro SDCC exclusive cover edition of IDW

KRE-O TRANSFORMERS KREON CLASS OF 1985 30-Pack

(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $59.99/Available through HasbroToyShop.com or Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego)
Go back to the…uh, past with this amazing set of retro TRANSFORMERS KREON figures celebrating the radical year 1985! Like last year’s special edition KREON CLASS OF 1984 Yearbook celebrating the 30th anniversary of the debut of the TRANSFORMERS brand, the “new wave” KRE-O TRANSFORMERS KREON CLASS of 1985 set features 30 amazing TRANSFORMERS characters, all of whom debuted in 1985’s second season of the TRANSFORMERS animated series! Features fan-favorite characters like DEVASTATOR, GRIMLOCK, and OMEGA SUPREME, as well as the KREON debut of ASTROTRAIN, BOMBSHELL, JETFIRE and more! Plus, get the figures ready for their laser-background yearbook photos with awesome ’80s KREON accessories like a denim jacket, custom feathered hairdo and a prophetic Sports Almanac! Following the convention, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com.

Cybertron Kreon Class of '85
----------------------------------
Alpha Trion - 800th Year Senior
Astrotrain - Designated Driver
Beachcomber - Most Likely To Grow Totally Organic Energon
Blaster - Most Popular
Blitzwing - Class Jock/President, Chess Club
Insecticon Bombshell - Best At Convincing Someone Else To Do His Homework
Autobot Cosmos - Most Out There
Devastator - One-Bot Entourage
Dirge - Most Likely To Be Found Wandering The Woods Wearing A Hockey Mask
Autobot Grapple - Most Artistic
Grimlock - Me Best Looking
Hoist - Most Helpful
Inferno - Class Hottie
Jetfire - The Brain
Kickback - Best Break Dancer
Omega Supreme - The Athlete
Autobot Powerglide - Will Do Anything On A Dare
Ramjet - Best Headbutt
Red Alert - The Basket Case
Autobot Seaspray - Class Castaway
Autobot Skids - Most Thoughtful
Slog - Most Likely To Lose A Spelling Bee By Misspelling "Bee"
Dinobot Slug - The Criminal
Smokescreen - Most Likely To Copy Your Homework
Snarl - Most Likely To Skip Class
Strafe - Most Likely To Have His Identify Stolen
Thrust - Class Loudmouth
Topspin - Most Likely To Make Like A Tree And Get Out Of Here
Autobot Tracks - Most Worried About This Superlative Messing Up His Paint Job
Warpath - Loves The Smell Of Cryo-Shells In The Morning

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Gallery: SDCC 2015 Transformers (and More) Hasbro Exclusives Official Images

Postby KirbyForce1 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:23 pm

"Strafe: Most Likely to Have His Identity Stolen."

Oh Hasbro, you sneaky sneaky bastards. :D
KirbyForce1
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Watch KirbyForce1 on YouTube

Re: New Gallery: SDCC 2015 Transformers (and More) Hasbro Exclusives Official Images

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
There are a couple of their "most likely" for the Kreos that seem off, don't make sense or could have been better. I imagine this list went through a few revisions. It would have been funny to have seen something for Smokescreen like "Class Burnout" or "Most likely to get burned out" to allude to his "smoke" ability. It's a bummer we didn't get Twin Twist. Seems silly to do Topspin but not Twin Twist, especially we're getting another Warpath which seems unnecessary in lieu of them doing Twin Twist. Jetfire as "The Brain" seems weak even though I know he's a scientist. Tracks could have just been something like "Most Vain" or "Most Handsome". Dirge wearing a hockey mask doesn't make sense to me ... maybe someone could elaborate? Other than that, these seem great.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Seibertron wrote:There are a couple of their "most likely" for the Kreos that seem off, don't make sense or could have been better. I imagine this list went through a few revisions. It would have been funny to have seen something for Smokescreen like "Class Burnout" or "Most likely to get burned out" to allude to his "smoke" ability. It's a bummer we didn't get Twin Twist. Seems silly to do Topspin but not Twin Twist, especially we're getting another Warpath which seems unnecessary in lieu of them doing Twin Twist. Jetfire as "The Brain" seems weak even though I know he's a scientist. Tracks could have just been something like "Most Vain" or "Most Handsome". Dirge wearing a hockey mask doesn't make sense to me ... maybe someone could elaborate? Other than that, these seem great.

Beats me... maybe it's his G1 cartoon tendency to keep crashing into things and actually survive?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Seibertron wrote:There are a couple of their "most likely" for the Kreos that seem off, don't make sense or could have been better. I imagine this list went through a few revisions. It would have been funny to have seen something for Smokescreen like "Class Burnout" or "Most likely to get burned out" to allude to his "smoke" ability. It's a bummer we didn't get Twin Twist. Seems silly to do Topspin but not Twin Twist, especially we're getting another Warpath which seems unnecessary in lieu of them doing Twin Twist. Jetfire as "The Brain" seems weak even though I know he's a scientist. Tracks could have just been something like "Most Vain" or "Most Handsome". Dirge wearing a hockey mask doesn't make sense to me ... maybe someone could elaborate? Other than that, these seem great.

Beats me... maybe it's his G1 cartoon tendency to keep crashing into things and actually survive?

That'd be Ramjet.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
this would be cool as a display piece but next to a class of '84 and '86
to make it more complete
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:54 pm

These look okay. I'm going to pick up all of these at SDCc
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Postby Breakdown318 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:05 pm

Motto: "There's no one here to watch me..."
Weapon: Photon Eliminator Rifle

Maybe it is in reference to his crash in the woods in "Hoist Goes To Hollywood"? I can't think of anything else. :-?
Breakdown318
Micromaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 pm

Breakdown318 wrote:

Maybe it is in reference to his crash in the woods in "Hoist Goes To Hollywood"? I can't think of anything else. :-?

Still doesn't explain the helmet...

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby jay5 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Thanks for the gallery and the photos of the Hunters. :APPLAUSE:
jay5
Fuzor

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:41 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Omega freaking Supreme Kreon!!! 'nuff said
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Deathsanras » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:55 am

Seibertron wrote:Jetfire as "The Brain" seems weak even though I know he's a scientist.

Seibertron wrote:Dirge wearing a hockey mask doesn't make sense to me ... maybe someone could elaborate?

G1 TechSpecs wrote:The sound of his engines causes petrifying fear in those who hear them. He's a master at handling fear... other Decepticons are put off by his mournful, silent ways. "He gives me the creeps," says Ramjet. He carries two concussion missiles. Needs to control a situation; otherwise, he too falls victim to fear, making him useless as a warrior.

Generations Bio wrote:There is a certain sub-harmonic frequency that triggers the fear response in most living things across the galaxy. Dirge has used this frequency for centuries, tuning his engines and his vocal processor to generate it. Fear accompanies him like a dark cloud, everywhere he goes. Even his fellow Decepticons feel it. He enjoys the feeling of power he gets, watching other robots quaking in fear at his presence, or fleeing at the sound of his engines.

All mid-80s teen high-school references, in keeping with the "Class of 1985" theme.
Deathsanras
Fuzor

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:46 am

Deathsanras wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Jetfire as "The Brain" seems weak even though I know he's a scientist.

Seibertron wrote:Dirge wearing a hockey mask doesn't make sense to me ... maybe someone could elaborate?

G1 TechSpecs wrote:The sound of his engines causes petrifying fear in those who hear them. He's a master at handling fear... other Decepticons are put off by his mournful, silent ways. "He gives me the creeps," says Ramjet. He carries two concussion missiles. Needs to control a situation; otherwise, he too falls victim to fear, making him useless as a warrior.

Generations Bio wrote:There is a certain sub-harmonic frequency that triggers the fear response in most living things across the galaxy. Dirge has used this frequency for centuries, tuning his engines and his vocal processor to generate it. Fear accompanies him like a dark cloud, everywhere he goes. Even his fellow Decepticons feel it. He enjoys the feeling of power he gets, watching other robots quaking in fear at his presence, or fleeing at the sound of his engines.

All mid-80s teen high-school references, in keeping with the "Class of 1985" theme.

You're good! :APPLAUSE:

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Deathsanras » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:34 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You're good! :APPLAUSE:

Deathsanras
Fuzor

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Deathsanras wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You're good! :APPLAUSE:

..and you watch Brooklyn 99. Have another point.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby jay5 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:29 pm

:lol: Rosa plays a great "straightman" character counter to Jake's and Boyle's antics.
jay5
Fuzor

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:20 pm

I wonder what the next exclusive will be. I feel like there should be one more
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
BLACKARACHNIA Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON