This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Devastation

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Devastation

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:48 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
The game will run in 1080p, at 60 fps.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/08/10/ ... 4xbox-one/
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby BumbleDouche » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:12 pm

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
frogbat wrote:hope this plays as well as it looks, a story driven war for cybertron game might've been better but if the reviews are half decent i'll buy it nonetheless (and the lack of games that interest me on the ps4 will make the purchase even easier)

my dream game would still be a command and conquer style RTS game set in g1. Harvesting energon, using troops' particular abilities to upgrade and defend your base.For example the constructicons for building base upgrades, sound wave for the comms and radar... the seekers for aerial assault, shockwave for special weapons and supplies. The cassettes and reflector as scouts. On the autobot's side: wheel jack and ratchet, grapple and hoist, bumblebee and cliff jumper...

Then finally for the final level, armageddon ensues when you launch a final attack and have your base transform into metroplex or trypticon for a final all out assault. Maybe a 4x turn based game would work too methinks.

I completely agree! I've had the exact same thoughts regarding a Transformers RTS! Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see anything of the sort - RTS games really only work well on the PC platform... I think we all know that developers prefer the larger profit opportunities promised by console gaming. A game format limited to one platform would be a risk, especially competing against solid PC mainstay RTS games like Starcraft or Command & Conquer.
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Shadowman » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
MegaDump wrote:
frogbat wrote:hope this plays as well as it looks, a story driven war for cybertron game might've been better but if the reviews are half decent i'll buy it nonetheless (and the lack of games that interest me on the ps4 will make the purchase even easier)

my dream game would still be a command and conquer style RTS game set in g1. Harvesting energon, using troops' particular abilities to upgrade and defend your base.For example the constructicons for building base upgrades, sound wave for the comms and radar... the seekers for aerial assault, shockwave for special weapons and supplies. The cassettes and reflector as scouts. On the autobot's side: wheel jack and ratchet, grapple and hoist, bumblebee and cliff jumper...

Then finally for the final level, armageddon ensues when you launch a final attack and have your base transform into metroplex or trypticon for a final all out assault. Maybe a 4x turn based game would work too methinks.

I completely agree! I've had the exact same thoughts regarding a Transformers RTS! Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see anything of the sort - RTS games really only work well on the PC platform... I think we all know that developers prefer the larger profit opportunities promised by console gaming. A game format limited to one platform would be a risk, especially competing against solid PC mainstay RTS games like Starcraft or Command & Conquer.

Not to mention XCOM2 being PC exclusive.

MegaDump wrote:While I certainly appreciate the look and feel of this game (it's always great to see G1 inspired products), I can't help but feel that the arcade, punch 'em-style game play just doesn't fit. Transformers characters conduct their war with ranged weapons. Sometimes the gun is as important a part of the character as the face - much of the character and personality is displayed by the choice of weapon. Obviously there are exceptions, like the ever-recurring Prime Vs Megatron Axe Vs Mace, but in general I mean. In that sense, I think the War for/Fall of Cybertron games came closer to achieving the right "feel."

That's actually one of the many things that bugs me about this game. Transformers aren't exactly known for their martial arts prowess, much less in G1. Had they set this in an entirely new universe with its own aesthetic (Instead of the blatant nostalgia-grab they've got going now) then it might work better.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby DeadCaL » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:27 pm

Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
frogbat wrote:My dream game would still be a command and conquer style RTS game set in g1. Harvesting energon, using troops' particular abilities to upgrade and defend your base.For example the constructicons for building base upgrades, sound wave for the comms and radar... the seekers for aerial assault, shockwave for special weapons and supplies. The cassettes and reflector as scouts. On the autobot's side: wheel jack and ratchet, grapple and hoist, bumblebee and cliff jumper...

If it wasn't for Activision, I imagine we could have had Transformers in the latest Toy Soldiers game. They've licensed Cobra, GI Joe AND He Man. All they're missing is Skeletor and transforming robots.
Me Love Grimlock Superdeformed Dinobot Fun

DeadCaL
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:40 pm

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
What?! Bumblebee is not a Volkswagen Beetle! His alternate mode looks like his Classics toy counterpart. :shock:

No need to see more. Gathering the information I've seen from game videos and articles, this video game has the highest chance of being disappointing. A waste of $50-$70 on a game small enough to be a $5 app. :CON:
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:What?! Bumblebee is not a Volkswagen Beetle! His alternate mode looks like his Classics toy counterpart. :shock:

No need to see more. Gathering the information I've seen from game videos and articles, this video game has the highest chance of being disappointing. A waste of $50-$70 on a game small enough to be a $5 app. :CON:
What makes you think Activision and Platinum can just freely use a particular licensed vehicle in a Hasbro-licensed video game that Hasbro itself presently has no license to use?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

ESRB Rating is out for Transformers: Devastation and more technical details released

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
The ESRB rating for the Transformers Devastation game is out! That is the assessment from the Entertainment Software Rating Board. While it doesn't give any new info, this is always important news in game journalism since it shows a governing party's assessment of a game, and shows that it is well along its production cycle.

TRANSFORMERS: Devastation

Platform: Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One

Rating Category:

Content Descriptors: Fantasy Violence. Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up.

Rating Summary: This is an action-adventure game in which players assume the role of Autobots on a mission to stop the Deceptions' evil plans. From a third-person perspective, players traverse urban environments and battle enemy robots in frenetic melee-style combat. Players use swords, energy blades, laser blasters, and vehicles attacks to destroy enemies. Battles are accompanied by close-up slow motion effects and colorful flashes of light; enemies disappear amid large explosions when defeated. In one sequence, players can use laser turrets to shoot down a horde of flying robots.

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.js ... evastation

There was also an interview about this game on Dualshockers which revealed the game's tech specs and some trivia. Here it is below:

PlatinumGames’ Transformers: Devastation Will Run at 60 FPS on All Consoles, 1080p on PS4/Xbox One

Transformers: Devastation is a game by PlatinumGames, and on top of that, it’s directed by Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance’s Kenji Saito. This means that fast, unrelenting action is one of the game’s main selling points.

In order to support that kind of action, 60 frames per second are almost a must, and Producer Robert Conkey himself confirmed at Gamescom that the game will run at 60 FPS on all consoles (even if he admitted that there might be some dips on PS3 and Xbox 360 in very chaotic scenes, but that’s entirely understandable, while on PS4 and Xbox One the frame rate will be stable).

Resolution-wise, we’ll get 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One, and 720p on PS3 and Xbox 360. Of course PC gamers will get whatever their rig can handle.

We also learned a few more details from Conkey and Saito-san himself:

Activision was the one that went to PlatinumGames with the idea of the game, and discovered that the folks at the house of Bayonetta were big Transformers fans.
The game is not developed by the same team as The Legend of Korra, as PlatinumGames mixes and matches teams for different games. Some developers come from Korra (for instance the producer), others from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and from other games.
At the end of every combo you can trigger a transformation attack, with the right timing. After that, you can chain a fully new combo.
Loot changes depending on difficulty. You have a chance to get better loot the more challenging you choose the game to be.
Taking the visuals directly from the shows would have caused the graphics to look pretty dated, so the team used modern animation techniques like glow shading applied to the entire world.
Animations have been referenced heavily from the old shows, but they have been mixed with PlatinumGames style and responsiveness.
Transformations are a mix of the shows, in which the Transformers “morph,” and of the toys, in which parts are mechanically moved into place.
If you’re wondering, I also got a chance to try the game on PS4, and boy, it was really, really fun. This is definitely a title to watch.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Aww, come on, with cell-shading and the overly simple character meshes, I'm very sure this could have ran well on the ps3, guess I could get it for my laptop, but still :-x
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 pm

frogbat wrote:My dream game would still be a command and conquer style RTS game set in g1. Harvesting energon, using troops' particular abilities to upgrade and defend your base.For example the constructicons for building base upgrades, sound wave for the comms and radar... the seekers for aerial assault, shockwave for special weapons and supplies. The cassettes and reflector as scouts. On the autobot's side: wheel jack and ratchet, grapple and hoist, bumblebee and cliff jumper...

Mine would be a hack'n'slash game using the Dynasty Warriors 8 engine (character roster size, weapon interchangeability, and weapon combo system) really give you a feel for fighting in one of the war for cybertron cutscenes 8-)

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Hellscream9999 wrote:Aww, come on, with cell-shading and the overly simple character meshes, I'm very sure this could have ran well on the ps3, guess I could get it for my laptop, but still :-x

It'll still run at 60fps at least. That's better than most things out on the market right now.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Twitchythe3rd wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Aww, come on, with cell-shading and the overly simple character meshes, I'm very sure this could have ran well on the ps3, guess I could get it for my laptop, but still :-x

It'll still run at 60fps at least. That's better than most things out on the market right now.

Well, I meant that it could have ran on the ps3, so it should have been sold for the ps3 too (so I could get it ;) )

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Motto: "Embrace the coming oblivion."
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:

Well, I meant that it could have ran on the ps3, so it should have been sold for the ps3 too (so I could get it ;) )

It's coming out on every platform.
Twitchythe3rd
Brainmaster
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Twitchythe3rd wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:

Oh, okay, I thought that's what was initially promised, but I didn't see it on the list of consoles, in the news post, so, cool >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Twitchythe3rd wrote:

Oh, okay, I thought that's what was initially promised, but I didn't see it on the list of consoles, in the news post, so, cool >:oP

Yeah, its all there in the news article:

In order to support that kind of action, 60 frames per second are almost a must, and Producer Robert Conkey himself confirmed at Gamescom that the game will run at 60 FPS on all consoles (even if he admitted that there might be some dips on PS3 and Xbox 360 in very chaotic scenes, but that’s entirely understandable, while on PS4 and Xbox One the frame rate will be stable).

Resolution-wise, we’ll get 1080p on PS4 and Xbox One, and 720p on PS3 and Xbox 360. Of course PC gamers will get whatever their rig can handle.

Although I totally agree that it not appearing on the ESRP site was wierd.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby frogbat » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
MegaDump wrote:

yep desktops work better for these sort of games, however i really enjoyed xcom both on the ps3 and iPad (pity there aren't immediate plans for its sequel to be multi platform)! I think it's actually cheaper to develop for the pc then try and have it ported.

There are also lots of little pseudo rts games on tablets... don't really enjoy them because i prefer pay once games instead of the in app purchases... The hit man go format might be adapted in an interesting way where you have to transform to clear detection

one thing that worries me is the price...

http://www.zavvi.com/games-ps4/transfor ... suggestion

i think it's cos it's a british site and the pound is very strong at the mo, but €80 is too steep for a new release that isn't offering and special add ons etc
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5

Transformers: Devastation -- Bumblebee

Postby Cyberpath » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Shadowman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
frogbat wrote:
MegaDump wrote:

yep desktops work better for these sort of games, however i really enjoyed xcom both on the ps3 and iPad (pity there aren't immediate plans for its sequel to be multi platform)! I think it's actually cheaper to develop for the pc then try and have it ported.

Well, that and XCOM isn't an RST. The reason they're doing XCOM 2 as PC-only is because it's vastly easier than having to develop it for multiple systems, and PC is the one Firaxis is most comfortable with. That and PC doesn't have a lot of the restrictions that consoles would have.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby frogbat » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
Shadowman wrote:
Well, that and XCOM isn't an RST. The reason they're doing XCOM 2 as PC-only is because it's vastly easier than having to develop it for multiple systems, and PC is the one Firaxis is most comfortable with. That and PC doesn't have a lot of the restrictions that consoles would have.

yep indeed, think at the end of the day any proper strategy game, be in turn based xcom style, 4x or Command and conquer style, it would be interesting to see the characters' abilities and transformation really become important to the play rather than a way of getting from a to b quicker etc
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5

Transformers: Devastation Bumblebee Concept Art

Postby mooncake623 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:39 am

Weapon: Concussion Rifle
As Promise following the Optimus Prime concept art, The Official Transformers Game Facebook page has posted some concept art of Bumblebee! Check out the images we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Looking for:
Botcon Redux Spark (Pyro)
"Comfort is the death of creativity "
"My country is the world... and my religion is to do good"
mooncake623
City Commander
News Credits: 461
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Quint » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:49 am

So they didn't get the VW licence then?

Nonetheless, this game looks stunning.
Quint
Micromaster

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:20 am

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
So his car mode is based on the Classics Bumblebee right?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby dragons » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am

SillySpringer wrote:So his car mode is based on the Classics Bumblebee right?

yes it is i perfer classic bumblebee getting tired to movie version of bumblebee in camero mode
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby ebonyleopard » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:20 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
He looks like his Legion toy, like the ones you get from Dollar General.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:43 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
dragons wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:So his car mode is based on the Classics Bumblebee right?

yes it is i perfer classic bumblebee getting tired to movie version of bumblebee in camero mode

Ya the camero is kinda getting old. >:oP
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1

Re: Transformers: Devastation -- Wheeljack

Postby Cyberpath » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:07 am

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 MAY231413 142A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #142 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin Lost Years DIRECTORS CUT #1 Cvr B IDW Comics FEB231517 1B"
TMNT Last Ronin Lo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr N FOC TMNT Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228339 8N"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 APR231629 2E (CA) Beals"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 APR231603 5C (CA) Rahzzah"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr M 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240200 3M (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 DEC221443 6D 6RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 AUG231417 144D Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr D 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Directors Cut IDW Comics SEP231321 (CA) Pe (W)Chittock"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZI FOC 1:10 design Dynamite Comics JAN247535 2ZI (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics MAR230302 4C MOTU Ossio"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr X 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249140 3X (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #4 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics APR231598 4D (CA) Moore"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON