This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Devastation

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Devastation

Postby Shadowman » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Transformers: Devastation! It's a game! For Transformers! Yeah.

And the effects of said game will bring devastation to peoples wallets :D :BOT:

Not mine. $15 isn't all that much. And I know what you're thinking "But the game is $50!" Yeah, yeah it is, and I'm not buying it until it's marked down to $15 at most.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby Fenrir Prime » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:49 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Fenrir Prime wrote:Everybody keeps saying it's a $60 game, but it's not. It's $50 according to amazon, and that's the base price not a sale. I know it's still expensive but I figured people should know.

That's still too much. Knocking $10 off doesn't mean much when the game still costs double what it should.

I'm not disagreeing with that, I said it was still expensive. But I think when price is one of the major points people keep bringing up they should use the actual price of the game.
Fenrir Prime
Mini-Con

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:53 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword

Apparently, the Destructicons will be in this game.
That was a joke.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

New Transformers: Devastation Clip - Devastator

Postby Va'al » Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:55 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Via videogame site GameInformer, we have another clip from the upcoming - in less than a month now - Activision/Platinum Transformers: Devastation game. And this time round, it features the big green, mean, killing machine itself: the combined form of the Constructicons, Devastator! Check out the clip at the link below, and read more over here.

Transformers: Devastation is on the way later this year on October 6, and in honor of the impending release, we decided to take a look at one of the game's biggest stars, the giant combiner robot, Devastator. Tim Turi and I sat down to look at the recent Comic-Con exclusive version of the figure, screen some footage of the character in Platinum's upcoming game, and talk about the history of the character and what makes him so cool.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:50 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I haven't really kept up with the info and clips being released for this, so this was my 1st time seeing actual combat, especially Grimlock. I am looking forward to this game very much.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Re: Transformers: Devastation (Motormaster)

Postby Cyberpath » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:52 am

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:11 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Props to them for making the in-game Motormaster look so much like the CW figure! Well done! :APPLAUSE:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Railbomb » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
SillySpringer wrote:Props to them for making the in-game Motormaster look so much like the CW figure! Well done! :APPLAUSE:

Well of course they're going to make it look like his CW figure, it's (somewhat) free advertising!
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:44 pm

Railbomb wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Props to them for making the in-game Motormaster look so much like the CW figure! Well done! :APPLAUSE:

Well of course they're going to make it look like his CW figure, it's (somewhat) free advertising!

They still did a good job, it's making me wanna now get the CW figure. :lol:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
SillySpringer wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

then get him! The re-release that comes alongside is supposed to have the remolded hips so he can stand better :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:35 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

then get him! The re-release that comes alongside is supposed to have the remolded hips so he can stand better :BOT:

So they ARE re-releasing him? I was hoping they would, but I didn't know it was for certain! If they are than yay! :KREMZEEK:

I am Btw designing my own Motormaster torso, but it wouldn't hurt to get the CW version to hold me over till I'm done. ;)
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
SillySpringer wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Railbomb wrote:

So they ARE re-releasing him? I was hoping they would, but I didn't know it was for certain! If they are than yay! :KREMZEEK:

I am Btw designing my own Motormaster torso, but it wouldn't hurt to get the CW version to hold me over till I'm done. ;)

They are with BCOP.

As for the game: meh, I really haven't got that excited for it. not like Fall of Cybertron, my opinion the best Transformers game :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Transformers: Devastation Character Model Sheet - Motormaster

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:52 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Fellow Seibertron.com user Cyberpath has sent us another update from the official Facebook page for the upcoming Transformers: Devastation game. Check out mirrored below some concept sheets for the Stunticon leader Motormaster, whom we last saw here!

In addition, be ready for a new triple-changing character reveal, from the Decepticon side, coming very soon...

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Cyberpath wrote:Image

ok! we're getting him! but where's Optimus?(& I meant the CW version! or the Battle Core version!)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stuartmaximus wrote:ok! we're getting him! but where's Optimus?(& I meant the CW version! or the Battle Core version!)
Not everyone in the game is supposed to be based on their CW toys. Only some of characters.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby KillerOh » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
Stuartmaximus wrote:ok! we're getting him! but where's Optimus?(& I meant the CW version! or the Battle Core version!)

Here's your "Battle Core Optimus Prime"... sorta :lol:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/game/tr ... e-One.html
105902-hi.jpg
KillerOh wrote:Oh, right... The fun... 8-}
KillerOh
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 4
Courage: 1
Firepower: 5
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers: Devastation Character Model Sheet - Motormaster

Postby Cyberpath » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:12 am

Va'al wrote:In addition, be ready for a new triple-changing character reveal, from the Decepticon side, coming very soon...

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Transformers: Devastation Playable Characters Trailer

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Via the Activision Games Youtube channel, it looks like a video showcasing all of the playable Transformers: Devastation characters in one shot was uploaded last week under the radar! Thanks to Seibertronian padfoo for the heads up on this video, which is embedded below for your viewing convenience.

While this doesn't reveal a whole ton of new footage or characters, it is a handy way to check out all the playable characters in one short video!

Transformers: Devastation is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available very soon on October 6th, 2015. Preorders are available at many videogame retailers now, and don't forget that pre-ordering the game will secure you bonus weapons as well as Nemesis Prime, Goldbug Goldfire, and Red Alert character skins.

Keep it tuned here to Seibertron for all the latest Transformers: Devastation news as release approaches. There may even be more news coming in mere moments!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Transformers: Devastation Blitzwing Character Profile

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
By way of a heads up from Seibertron.com Energon Pub Forum Poster Cyberpath, we've got a look this afternoon at the latest Transformers: Devastation character profile from the Official Facebook Page for the game. It looks like Blitzwing will be another of the treacherous Decepticons you'll be able to face off against in this highly anticipated upcoming release. The profile is mirrored below.

As just reported a few minutes ago, don't forget to look out for this release soon on October 6th. For more Blitzwing, come on down, Autobrats, to our great collection of Blitzwing toy galleries, just watch out for flying Insecticons.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 638
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Seeing all the characters in action really cements for me how monotonous, repetitive, and boring the game actually looks to be; shame, I really wanted a decent hack'n'slash game with tf's in it, but I guess I'll have to keep waiting >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Triptykon » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:23 pm

Only problem I'm seeing this far with the game are restrictive locals. Hopefully the playable areas are larger than arenas made to appear larger .
Triptykon
Micromaster
Watch Triptykon on YouTube

Postby Shockwave7 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Hee hee - What they did with Blitzwing in the animated series was brilliant, so much so that it's wended its way into other parts of the Tformers franchise. Nice work.
Shockwave7
Headmaster Jr

Postby padfoo » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:01 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Shockwave7 wrote:Hee hee - What they did with Blitzwing in the animated series was brilliant, so much so that it's wended its way into other parts of the Tformers franchise. Nice work.

I loved that version of Blitzwing so much better than the G1, so much personality!
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:14 pm

padfoo wrote:
Shockwave7 wrote:Hee hee - What they did with Blitzwing in the animated series was brilliant, so much so that it's wended its way into other parts of the Tformers franchise. Nice work.

I loved that version of Blitzwing so much better than the G1, so much personality!

YES! Animated Blitzwing was just brilliant!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Windsweeper » Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:20 am

I'm very excited about this game. I wonder if we'll get more skins such as Slicer, Wasp or Tiger Tracks. A recolour of Sideswipe as Breakdown would be nice.

I love that they got the original voice actors for Prime, Megatron, Sideswipe and Grimlock.

Only thing I'm not liking is the music.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
DEAD OPTIMUS PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON