This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers: Devastation

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: Transformers: Devastation

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Methinks they've overlooked the Japanese PS2 G1 game that had 38 playable G1 characters (19 Autobots and 19 Decepticons).

It sucked, yeah, but it still counts as a G1 game (one that's even based on the cartoon's continuity at that).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Henry921 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:53 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Just five more days.
Henry921
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Grimlock trailer.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:00 pm

Grimlock sure sounds smarter in this one. Like he's intelligent enough for speaking properly but is intentionally trying to speak like a caveman but not with much effort, instead of naturally sounding dumb and dim like he did in the G1 cartoon. It gives me more of a feeling like his Marvel Comics version when that Grimlock decided to start speaking dumber on purpose, only this time without the bombastic aggression Marvel Grimlock felt towards everyone else.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:09 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Sabrblade wrote:Grimlock sure sounds smarter in this one. Like he's intelligent enough for speaking properly but is intentionally trying to speak like a caveman but not with much effort, instead of naturally sounding dumb and dim like he did in the G1 cartoon. It gives me more of a feeling like his Marvel Comics version when that Grimlock decided to start speaking dumber on purpose, on this time without the bombastic aggression Marvel Grimlock felt towards everyone else.
And he waddles in dino mode. It's cute.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Transformers: Devastation Updates - Ravage, Laserbeak Concepts, Grimlock Trailer

Postby Va'al » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:07 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
With only a couple of days left to the release of the Activision/Platinum Games Transformers: Devastation game, the official Facebook page has been uploading slews of screenshots and concept art. From the latter, cassettes such as Ravage and Laserbeak have made an appearance (mirrored below!), and the screenshots all lead to the new trailer featuring Grimlock himself, in all his G1 glory, Gregg Berger included - check it all out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Shuttershock » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Again, I know it's Gregg Berger, but it sounds so much like Hal Rayle's Snarl to me.

Maybe I haven't heard enough modern Gregg Berger to tell.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:09 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Shuttershock wrote:Again, I know it's Gregg Berger, but it sounds so much like Hal Rayle's Snarl to me.

Look up FoC Grimlock. That is Gregg Berger's voice, and it actually sounds very badass :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:10 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:Again, I know it's Gregg Berger, but it sounds so much like Hal Rayle's Snarl to me.

Look up FoC Grimlock. That is Gregg Berger's voice, and it actually sounds very badass :BOT:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
I'm starting to see ads for the game on different websites. You know, like IGN normally does for COD every year, where they make the entire outline of the site one big ad for the game, with a bunch of smaller ads for the same game inside of the giant one.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:59 pm

Drones:

Shockwave:

Countdown:

Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:44 pm

At this time in 24 hours, I'll be waiting in line at my local Gamestop to pick up the game. I may just bring my Combiner Wars Optimus figure to wait in line with me. I can't wait.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Shadowman » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:At this time in 24 hours, I'll be waiting in line at my local Gamestop to pick up the game. I may just bring my Combiner Wars Optimus figure to wait in line with me. I can't wait.

You know, there was something I was going to say, but I think it'd be funnier if you go and find out for yourself.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:At this time in 24 hours, I'll be waiting in line at my local Gamestop to pick up the game. I may just bring my Combiner Wars Optimus figure to wait in line with me. I can't wait.

You know, there was something I was going to say, but I think it'd be funnier if you go and find out for yourself.

Oh, I know. I'm literally planning on waiting all night until the store opens in the morning. I've even scoped out the spot, and I know where I'm going to be sitting, sleeping, and everything. I'll even vlog my journey of waiting at the door for 10 hours, just so I'll be the first in line. I've never done it before, and I don't have anything better to do.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Shadowman » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:22 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

Oh, I know. I'm literally planning on waiting all night until the store opens in the morning. I've even scoped out the spot, and I know where I'm going to be sitting, sleeping, and everything. I'll even vlog my journey of waiting at the door for 10 hours, just so I'll be the first in line. I've never done it before, and I don't have anything better to do.

It'll be cute when you get picked up for loitering. Also, that you think there's going to be a line for this game.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:32 pm

Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

It'll be cute when you get picked up for loitering. Also, that you think there's going to be a line for this game.

They won't care at 12 in the morning when there's no one there for me to bother. And even if there is no line, at least I'll be able to exercise my loyalty to the Transformers brand.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

They won't care at 12 in the morning when there's no one there for me to bother. And even if there is no line, at least I'll be able to exercise my loyalty to the Transformers brand.

I am smirking right now. This is too great!! :lol: :lol: :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Shadowman » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:56 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

Don't I know it! There's so many ways this can end for him, and all of them make me laugh.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:13 pm

Shadowman wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

Don't I know it! There's so many ways this can end for him, and all of them make me laugh.

HAHA! We'll see. There's only one way this ends. And that's me walking out of that store with THE game of the generation in hand.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Shadowman » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:32 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:

HAHA! We'll see. There's only one way this ends. And that's me walking out of that store with THE game of the generation in hand.

It's cute that you think this is going to be the "game of the generation." Not surprising, mind you, given that you have incredibly low standards, especially with anything related to Transformers.

Or you're getting No Man's Sky early.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Shadowman
God Of Transformers

Transformers: Devastation Concept Art - Battlechargers, Shockwave, Soundwave

Postby Va'al » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:15 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The official Facebook page for Transformers Devastation have been counting down to the game's release, and added some more concept art as they went along! Mirrored below for your convenience are the Battlecharger drones, Shockwave and latest addition Soundwave in their sketch format. Are you ready for Devastation?

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby BumbleDouche » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 am

Motto: "The right to think & behave stupidly is a privilege too often abused."
Weapon: Tissue Demolecularization Gun
Do my eyes deceive me? It appears the folks working on this game were privy to Masterpiece Shockwave before the rest of us!

*Edit* - Never mind... I just had a closer look at the animation model
"Megatron is the proof that tyranny is the finest form of government, under the right tyrant."
BumbleDouche
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Fighter Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Coptur » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:41 am

They really need to remember Reflector and Buzzsaw more
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby padfoo » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:00 am

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Coptur wrote:They really need to remember Reflector and Buzzsaw more

So true I have been blowing the Reflector horn for so long now.
The character needs only a slight update. He needs to be a minion
Of Soundwave (he fits into the spy network perfectly) and he
needs to combine in vehicle and robot mode. Essentially he becomes
a 3 robot combiner, he would then be about as tall as Soundwave in this mode.

An update for alternate mode as a spy satellite would be perfect based on his tech specs.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Coptur » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:33 am

I'm so glad there's another Reflector fan out there LOL.

I loved the TF Animated design for Reflector.

My personal preference for him is no Viewfinder, Spectro & Spyglass just Reflector with two hard light 'reflections' of himself (but that's me)

From a game perspective he'd be a great end level boss making the player fight through hordes of reflections until you get to the main bot(con) in the middle. As a side challenge he could be a survival mode doing the same thing just forever ha ha ha.

His basic design/reflections would've been great monoformer early level baddies..oh well :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Coptur
Vehicon

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics OCT231206 4B Fowler"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZJ foil trade dress Dynamite Comics JAN247412 1ZJ Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZH FOC 1:10 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC237144 1ZH (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr N 1:15 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240201 3N"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr T 1:30 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240124 2T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr J LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240114 2J (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240110 2F (W) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr U 1:40 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240125 2U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr Y 1:75 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230228 1Y (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON