This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal) Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal) Thread

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:16 pm

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Typo: *One with
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???
Skill: 9

Re: TakaraTomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Convoy (Optimus Primal) Thread

Postby SureShot18 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:41 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:The revival of this thread just reminds me that I need to pickup an MP Primal at some point. Until then, the 10th anniversary repaint/remold will do just fine.
Yeah, the 10th Anniversary Deluxe is a neat figure, though, chronologically-speaking, that toy is Primal's seventh body.

Oh I was referring to this one.
Transformers Beast Wars Reborn Optimus Primal (Convoy) (Reissue) Gallery
Or more accurately the TRU exclusive Hasbro release.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
SureShot18 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:The revival of this thread just reminds me that I need to pickup an MP Primal at some point. Until then, the 10th anniversary repaint/remold will do just fine.
Yeah, the 10th Anniversary Deluxe is a neat figure, though, chronologically-speaking, that toy is Primal's seventh body.

Oh I was referring to this one.
Ah, gotcha.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8

Postby bodrock » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:18 pm

Motto: "Spare me this mockery of justice!"
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Laser Blasters
It's certainly no mistake that the only Rogue Megatron I have is MegaHead -- but I honestly had no idea the toy existed in its true colors until my good pal Shaj enlightened me, and helped me hunt the figure down. :)

MegaHead was absolutely my favorite thing in Beast Machines, so I had to have him. I'd say the only reason I won't have a Beast Megatron to face-off against MP32 is....I could never decide on the version to get.
Transform & MEMEIFY!

>GAME-ON/UTAWARERUMONO/
>PretenderQuest
>On InstaGram
bodrock
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Space Gangsta
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Emerje » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:12 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Since Beast Megatron keeps coming up here's the original artical and the quote from a design team member:
Regarding the Beast Wars "Masterpiece" figures, I felt our first goal was to get to Dinobot, and now the next goal is (Beast Wars) Megatron, so I would like to do my best for that one.

This was back in November so some good progress should have been made by now.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Optimus Primal Reissue to Come With Commemorative Coin

Postby Qwan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
Up until now, the reissue of MP-32 Optimus Primal has received very little attention from fans, but now there's at least one item of interest related to the upcoming toy. For the first time, the MP-32 mold will be receiving a commemorative coin with its release, in the same vein as many other Masterpiece figures to date.

A photo from site sponsor The Chosen Prime, as shared by Planet Iacon on Facebook, shows the coin's packaging which is designed after Optimus Primal's chest - again, as Masterpiece coin packaging tends to be - though no images have yet surfaced of the coin itself. Previous releases of MP-32 included either a mace as an exclusive, or in MP-38's case a bunch of bananas, so this is the first time the coin will see the light of day!

This is also a good time to mention a related piece of news that has slipped by for quite a while. It appears the MP-34 Masterpiece Cheetor was also designed to come with a commemorative coin, though it was presumably scrapped in favor of the die-cast miniature Optimus Primal. Fellow Seibertronian shajaki shared some images of the coin that never was, as did TF Factory on Weibo.

Check out the images of both below, and share your thoughts in the Energon Pub Forums! And as always, stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news, no matter how new or old it may be!

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Optimus Primal Reissue to Come With Commemorative Coin

Postby shajaki » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:56 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Neat. However,

Qwan wrote:in MP-38's case a diecast bunch of bananas
Is incorrect. The bananas were just plastic. Pretty lame in hand actually 8-}

shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Re: Transformers Masterpiece MP-32 Optimus Primal Reissue to Come With Commemorative Coin

Postby Qwan » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:05 pm

Motto: "There's no such thing as a no-lose situation, but if you try your hardest, you'll lose the least."
Weapon: Hand-Mounted Lasers
shajaki wrote:Neat. However,

Qwan wrote:in MP-38's case a diecast bunch of bananas
Is incorrect. The bananas were just plastic. Pretty lame in hand actually 8-}

Oops! Fixed, thanks :D

ultraimpossibleman wrote:Grand innacurration and heavy mistakes !

Diem wrote:This is exactly the kind of nonsense I'm here for.
Qwan
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 102
Watch Qwan on YouTube
Alt Mode: The very concept of transformation itself
Strength: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:00 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Anyone know how to pop off the robot mode chest OR remove the arms on Masterpiece MP-32 Beast Optimus Primal? I either want to swap the chest out between two or swap the arms (though I really just want to swap his shoulder pads, but can't because of the pin on the backside of the shoulder pads). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 am

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Afraid I can't help with that..

Is there a size comparison of him with MP-01 yet?
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON