This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TCC and TFSS 4.0 Thread - Mayhem Attack Squad, G.I. Joe, Armada

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: TCC and TFSS 4.0 Thread - Mayhem Attack Squad, G.I. Joe, Armada

Postby Decepticon619 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:46 am

Weapon: Destructo Beams
I'm a first timer for TFCC, so not sure if this is a silly question, but does anyone have any speculation as to who might be the first installment alongside Ramjet? I'm also curious, they sent out an email saying they expected to receive and start shipping out last week, do they normally sent an email out with tracking numbers or a shipping confirmation at least?
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby TF_JW » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:33 am

Ramjet has been "delayed" (Well, technically the usual shipping estimate of Early Summer is still in place) so he won't be shipping alongside TFSS 4.0 Month #1.

As for tracking numbers, some fans report receiving them while others have the figures show up at their doors without an email. So keep a watchful eye out!
TF_JW
Fuzor
News Credits: 33

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:14 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Decepticon619 wrote:I'm a first timer for TFCC, so not sure if this is a silly question, but does anyone have any speculation as to who might be the first installment alongside Ramjet? I'm also curious, they sent out an email saying they expected to receive and start shipping out last week, do they normally sent an email out with tracking numbers or a shipping confirmation at least?

The figures ship out unannounced and without rhyme or reason, and we don't know the identity of them until people report them in. I will take a wild guess at Bludgeon being shipped first, or more likely last, as he's the "key" for the total giant and thus the most anticipated.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

TFSS 4.0 - Mayhem Attack Squad Needlenose Arriving, Video Review

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We're receiving reports from fans and users that Needlenose, the first figure of the Transformers Collectors' Club Subscription Service 4.0, is finally arriving to people who joined the scheme - and we even have a video review from regular Seibertronian chuckdawg1999.

Here we are with another FSS, this time with a combiner theme. Needlenose is a double Targetmaster and a great update to the late G1 figure. The paint details pop, I especially like the metallic blue used for the nosecone. There is some tolerance issues with the grips on the Targetmasters, but nothing too bad. I'm excited to see how the other figures turn out.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby SideswipeSkywarp » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:03 pm

That's nice to know. Does anyone know when we are supposed to get Ramjet? For those people who are supposed to get him. :BOT: :CON: :???: :-D
SideswipeSkywarp
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:09 pm

SideswipeSkywarp wrote:That's nice to know. Does anyone know when we are supposed to get Ramjet? For those people who are supposed to get him. :BOT: :CON: :???: :-D

He's been delayed for supposedly a month or so, in order to rework the head mechanics at the last minute.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby kurthy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Motto: "Illumination through acceleration!"
Weapon: Metal Tearing Serrated Circular Blade
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:That's nice to know. Does anyone know when we are supposed to get Ramjet? For those people who are supposed to get him. :BOT: :CON: :???: :-D

He's been delayed for supposedly a month or so, in order to rework the head mechanics at the last minute.

I'm actually thinking now. I'm at the hospital with newborns, but my boss dropped off Needlenose today, and my mom said I had a package when she stopped to feed the fish for me. I have no other outstanding orders with anyone except Ramjet, remaining 4.0, and the UW Galvatron (just paid today). So it should be Ramjet. :DANCE:
kurthy
Pretender
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: John Deere 6M Series Tractor
Strength: 1
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby ebonyleopard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Got mine today. Glad they went with Needlenose first, considering his involvement in the comics. I now find it extra funny that we'll get Horribull, but as just a head, considering all that's left of him in the comics is just his body.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 9

Postby ebonyleopard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
kurthy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I'm actually thinking now. I'm at the hospital with newborns, but my boss dropped off Needlenose today, and my mom said I had a package when she stopped to feed the fish for me. I have no other outstanding orders with anyone except Ramjet, remaining 4.0, and the UW Galvatron (just paid today). So it should be Ramjet. :DANCE:

Congrats on the "Newborns" (plural?) but got bad news for you. They're no longer MIB.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby kurthy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Ebonyleopard wrote:
kurthy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Congrats on the "Newborns" (plural?) but got bad news for you. They're no longer MIB.

Thanks! Twin boys. I know, one looks like a pin cushion so definitely in played with condition!
kurthy
Pretender

Postby G.B. Blackrock » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:37 pm

kurthy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I don't know enough to say it's impossible that it's Ramjet, but I'm extremely doubtful. I honestly don't think FunPub themselves have Ramjet yet.
G.B. Blackrock
Fuzor

Postby kurthy » Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:56 pm

G.B. Blackrock wrote:
kurthy wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I don't know enough to say it's impossible that it's Ramjet, but I'm extremely doubtful. I honestly don't think FunPub themselves have Ramjet yet.

Yeah, I was hopeful, until I found out that it was a large box from target...probably just newborn stuff :BANG_HEAD:
kurthy
Pretender

Postby DecepticonFinishline » Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:16 pm

Motto: "Can you change the radio to KZUM, please?"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
You can flip the wings around the other way in leg mode. They fit perfectly, and they look much better that way, in my opinion.
DecepticonFinishline
Targetmaster
News Credits: 14
Alt Mode: Taxi cab
Strength: 3
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Prowl4 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:28 am

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Anybody selling their mayhem attack squad figures or whole combiner pm me please :) .
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
DecepticonFinishline wrote:You can flip the wings around the other way in leg mode. They fit perfectly, and they look much better that way, in my opinion.

Even better, I forgot that the Targetmasters have 5mm holes in their grips, so in combined gun mode you can throw on the gun that comes with the mold. It'll be interesting to see if we can do some sort of super combined gun for the combiner.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Autobot N » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
If anyone wanted a Ramjet but didn't get him, I'd be happy to trade it for a 4.0 Impactor (when it comes out, of course). :D
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Zeedust » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:17 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Two things. First, has anyone else looked at Needlenose's instructions yet? The photo they show seems to have a new head that didn't get used on the actual figure.

Second, what the heck is "ZPUTTY" supposed to mean? How is it pronounced? What's the proper capitalization? Your new name is a mess, Zigzag

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Even better, I forgot that the Targetmasters have 5mm holes in their grips, so in combined gun mode you can throw on the gun that comes with the mold. It'll be interesting to see if we can do some sort of super combined gun for the combiner.

I just tried that, but I couldn't get it to work. The holes you're talking about are there, but they're not really in a useful or accessible place.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:07 pm

Zeedust wrote:Two things. First, has anyone else looked at Needlenose's instructions yet? The photo they show seems to have a new head that didn't get used on the actual figure.

Can you post a scan of it? "New heads on instruction" usually show pretools, and in Firefly's case no doubt it's Slingshot. Still, one can never know.

Second, what the heck is "ZPUTTY" supposed to mean? How is it pronounced? What's the proper capitalization? Your new name is a mess, Zigzag

I'd say Zputty's new name is...

8-) spotty 8-)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Zeedust » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Zeedust wrote:Two things. First, has anyone else looked at Needlenose's instructions yet? The photo they show seems to have a new head that didn't get used on the actual figure.

Can you post a scan of it? "New heads on instruction" usually show pretools, and in Firefly's case no doubt it's Slingshot. Still, one can never know.

I don't think I can scan things, but I'll see what I can do.

I can tell you this, though, that's not Quickslinger's head. It almost looks a bit Thunderwingy, but it's still fairly distinct from Thunder Mayhem's.

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

8-) spotty 8-)

Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue May 03, 2016 12:44 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Even better, I forgot that the Targetmasters have 5mm holes in their grips, so in combined gun mode you can throw on the gun that comes with the mold. It'll be interesting to see if we can do some sort of super combined gun for the combiner.

I just tried that, but I couldn't get it to work. The holes you're talking about are there, but they're not really in a useful or accessible place.

You have to have the arms down to the side for the gun to fit. Like you're doing the combined super gun mode.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue May 03, 2016 11:59 am

Zeedust wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

8-) spotty 8-)

Thank you, thank you, I'm here till Tuesday :lol:

Seriously though, in his original Marvel profile it's stated "Zigzag" is merely a code name. That means it has given him an proper excuse for changing it, 18 years before it was necessary. I guess he no longer wanted to be associated with a certain tiger-striped skunk ;)

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby Decepticon619 » Tue May 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Weapon: Destructo Beams
Has anyone received theirs in Canada yet?
Decepticon619
Mini-Con
Speed: 7

Postby Zeedust » Tue May 03, 2016 5:47 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Seriously though, in his original Marvel profile it's stated "Zigzag" is merely a code name. That means it has given him an proper excuse for changing it, 18 years before it was necessary. I guess he no longer wanted to be associated with a certain tiger-striped skunk ;)

I don't mind names changing, it's just that "Zputty" utterly baffles me. Where did it come from? What does it mean?
Zeedust
City Commander
Buy from Zeedust on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue May 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Zeedust wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Seriously though, in his original Marvel profile it's stated "Zigzag" is merely a code name. That means it has given him an proper excuse for changing it, 18 years before it was necessary. I guess he no longer wanted to be associated with a certain tiger-striped skunk ;)

I don't mind names changing, it's just that "Zputty" utterly baffles me. Where did it come from? What does it mean?

I guess it came from Power Rangers Season 2? That's the first thing I thought when I saw the name: "O, he's a Z-Putty now?"

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:42 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
So, to make the next payment, is it automatic, or do I have to log into the website? Because right now, I can't log into it.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Speed: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 OCT210410 11B (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Beast Machines Basic + tech spec Hasbro 2000 220121A"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 APR210676 5B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JET-KUN First Transformers G1 airplane complete Hasbro 1986 220825A"
JET-KUN First Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers G1 Insecticons complete + box + more Hasbro 1985 221122A"
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game BEACON OF HOPE Renegade Studios RPG AUG218179"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220506 16RI (CA) Stone"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWERVE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
SWERVE Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON