This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Top 5 Best Shellformers Transformers Toys

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Top 5 Best Shellformers Transformers Toys

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:03 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Every two weeks, Seibertron.com brings you a Top 5 list related to all things Transformers written by me, your fellow editor. These are my opinions (just like movie or game reviews hosted by sites are still just the opinion of one person) so what matters most is what you guys think of the topic or list, and I hope to see your own lists or comments on omissions and ranking. Let's have fun! All previous lists can be found here.

Top 5 best Shellformers

Shellformers get a bad rap among the community due to the loads of panels which end up clumsily gathered around the robot mode. However, they can also make for very interesting and effective transformations by helping conceal the robot element. They help add the "disguise" part of "robots in disguise" and it is a treat to see the lengths designers will go to make the shell work in robot mode. The last list was about how they could go terribly wrong, so this week we look at how a good toy can come from this design approach.

5.Transformers Generations Sky-Byte

This toy has flaws, sure (the Hasbro deco doesn’t help), but no one complains about its shell. This is a shellformer done right by using the shell to help disguise the robot and enhance the alt mode while not distracting from the robot in robot mode. It gets the top 5 spot by being a great improvement in terms of the shell over its original toy. What used to look like an amazon canopy in the back is now reduced to two small wings that can be rearranged any way that suits you making it customizable kibble. And if you add that sweet Takara deco, then that's just the icing on the cake (chocolate icing with bits of Reese and Toblerone crumbled across it).

4. Transformers Dark of the Moon Sentinel Prime

Leader Sentinel Prime makes it on this list simply because we know how horribly wrong this could have gone if poorly executed. Unlike the voyager class figure, which relies on a fake kibble chest and does nothing with the shell, the Leader version owns up to his shellformer self and wears his shell with pride and dignity. Firstly, the front of the firetruck folds away inside his chest cavity and the window front contorts to create a stylish chest. The top of the firetruck splits into several panels to circle the figure and create an intergalactic cape which does not look like just the the roof of a firetruck. It adds to the complexity of the figure, and makes this one of the most arduous transformations you will ever undertake. That complex transformation shows how much the designers and engineers wanted to integrate the shell and use it to embellish the robot mode instead of detracting from it.

3. Transformers Beast Wars Neo Big Convoy

Probably one of the biggest example of a shellformer. Yet, you can’t help yourself but marvel at the awe that is Big Convoy. This is one of the most interesting forms Prime/Convoy has ever taken. The sculpt is filled to the brim with the most amount of minute details I have ever seen (to this day). The details are asymmetrical all over the place (chest, arms, thighs, shoulder-pad missile holes) yet it all looks uniform at the same time. And he is the first Convoy to ever have a removable matrix! This amazed fellow reviewer Ben Yee so much that he was a bit let down with Fire Convoy (another amazing toy) not having one. This is a fun toy to transform and despite all that kibble, he is super poseable. The fact that he is totally covered up enhances the transformation process by uncovering one of the most imposing robot modes from the beast era and the most detailed sculpt ever made. This is what shellformers are all about, having two incredible modes that look nothing alike and uncovering different colours and aesthetics without being lazy in design. This guy knows he is a shell former and does so with great pride. Most of the shell becomes a gigantic gun, freeing up the robot mode, and the rest is worn like the total Nordic badass he is.

2. Transformers Beast Wars Megatron and Transformers Classics Megatron

Both of these deserve the number two spot because they are there for the same reason. The use of the shell in both of these is genius. They both have great alt mode integration in the form of arms and feet that stick out but the shell surrounds the contortioned robot in a way to give the complete illusion that everything is cohesive and all part of the very same object. In both cases, you can’t tell where the shell starts and ends until further scrutiny. In both cases, the shell goes onto the robot’s back giving the mode a more regal appearance. These are shellformers done right. They also happen to both be Megatrons. Yessss

1. Transformers Prime: Robots In Disguise Vehicon

This is a shellformer, think about that for a second. Isn’t that pretty amazing? The shellformer without the shell gets the easy number 1 pick. No shell was ever managed and stored this effectively and I doubt we'll be seeing anything like this again for a long time.

Honourable mentions: I was hard pressed to not be able to include Beast Wars Cybershark as he is another great example of a shellformer done right, however it results in a restrictive alt mode and both Megatrons are similar toys but more accomplished. Also, I didn’t want to include more than one shark on this list.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4492
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Top 5 Best Shellformers Transformers Toys

Postby Treetop Maximus » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:27 am

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
That Vehicon looks pretty cool. I still want the FE, though, even though everyone says buy the RID. The RID line was tiny as all hell, even by modern standards.
Hirasawa Yui is the one truth of this world.
Treetop Maximus
Targetmaster
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:39 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Eh I dunno. I'll agree with Sentinel cos that's a great figure. Sky-Byte I'm listing on eBay this week after one day of purchase cos I really don't like him. I never liked that Big Convoy because of the shell (particularly on the legs, ugh).

BHeast Wars Megatron never appealed cos I just find it silly how he limits dexterity of a proper right hand by having his entire beast mode head there instead (same thing that annoys be greatly about the Cybertron Snarl I repainted as Carnivac years ago but Snarl still is the 'best' wolf transformer figure so far which is kinda depressing).

Classics Megatron is a fun figure but I took the 'wings' off the back cos I thought they looked awful. He looks a lot better without even if you gotta clip them back on around him when in gun mode (but the gun mode is terrible anyways. Oh it's a very nice looking neeerf gun but come on). Although that's all moot now since Generations Leader Megatron far outclasses him in regards to G1 Meg figures.

I still rate Crosshairs as a great 'shellformer' if classified as one cos of the way it becomes his duster coat which is awesome.
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Zeedust » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:41 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Out of curiosity, is there a reason Generations Rattrap (and/or Generations Rhinox if he counts as a shellformer) didn't rate honorable mention?
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:27 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I made a similar thread months ago and many of these picks were there.

However, I personally think AoE Leader Optimus Prime, and especially the Takara retool, should be there as #6. Appart the "rack" on his back, Optimus wear his shell proudly like a knight armor.
And that "back rack" is no worst than tes countless TFs who just throw their car mode roof there.

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:30 am

It's that simple."
Treetop Maximus wrote:That Vehicon looks pretty cool. I still want the FE, though, even though everyone says buy the RID. The RID line was tiny as all hell, even by modern standards.

Compared to the RID one, the FE vehicon look bad and is a biotch to transform. Stay away and just buy the engeneering marvel that is the RID version.
I know because I actually have both.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Jeen0808 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:40 am

Weapon: Shotgun
Robots in Disguise Side Burn, anyone? Such a great little fellow.
Jeen0808
Minibot
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:28 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Nemesis Primal wrote:Out of curiosity, is there a reason Generations Rattrap (and/or Generations Rhinox if he counts as a shellformer) didn't rate honorable mention?

Ooooh good points good points. Those two, Rhinox in particular, are wonderful toys that keep intact the features of Beast Wars - see Big Convoy - while still looking amazingly flush.

...despite there being a whole rhino on one's back.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby prjkt » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:46 am

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
I agree wholeheartedly with the Vehicon. So much so that I am trying to get every version of said mould, and am almost there. Just waiting for the TAV Ground a Vehicon General to be released now
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Down_Shift » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:56 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
I don't consider Generations Sky Byte or RID Vehicon shell-formers at all. There are plenty of actual candidates to replace them.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Rated X » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:31 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Wasnt "shellformers" covered already in the last top 5 ? Maybe a more fitting title for this particular group of 5 would be "shelf warmers". :lol:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:51 am

The repaint of Big Convoy is still my favorite Nemesis Prime to date. I love the use of the shell in that robot mode, particularly the blood tipped tusks. If you ever do a top 5 of Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy iterations, it'd be a crime not to have that on there
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:11 am

Nemesis Primal wrote:Out of curiosity, is there a reason Generations Rattrap (and/or Generations Rhinox if he counts as a shellformer) didn't rate honorable mention?

I wasnt sure if he counted either so I left him out for others to mention in the comments, as you did :) And I have a problem with Rattrap, mainly how obvious his robot legs are in beast mode (I didnt expect this from a 2014 toy):

Transformers Generations Rattrap Gallery

I also dont like the plastic they used on him.

Down_Shift wrote:I don't consider Generations Sky Byte or RID Vehicon shell-formers at all. There are plenty of actual candidates to replace them.

The whole point of these lists is to incite conversation and inspire other to suggest their version of the list, so please suggest us who you'd replace them with to represent the best that this engineering pattern has to offer.

Rated X wrote:Wasnt "shellformers" covered already in the last top 5 ? Maybe a more fitting title for this particular group of 5 would be "shelf warmers". :lol:

Come on man, I know you can read. Last time was top 5 worst, this week is top 5 best. This was never about which toy best merits the shellformer monicker but ranking the examples of how it can be well done or poorly executed.

Desslok2201 wrote:The repaint of Big Convoy is still my favorite Nemesis Prime to date. I love the use of the shell in that robot mode, particularly the blood tipped tusks. If you ever do a top 5 of Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy iterations, it'd be a crime not to have that on there

HOLY SH!T, blood tipped tusks?! Thats awesome! Wasnt thinking of top 5 best nemesis primes (since I dont collecto those) but that is a super interesting list! Wait, would that even beat MP 10 nemesis?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Noideaforaname » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:19 am

Great list, but my top choice will forever be Terragator for actually using all his shell parts:
It's amazing how few Transformers actually use their kibble as a shield.

RotF Mixmaster also gets my vote for very much the same reasons.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:51 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
A good list, and glad to see Classics 2006 Megatron given his due. :D
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Emerje » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:47 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
During the last list I mentioned Rhinox was one of the best shellformers and people told me he didn't count as one, which I completely disagree with.

Rhinox would have been my number 5 because it's Sky Shark I don't count as a shellformer. A little bit of kibble on his back doesn't really count as a shell. The original was a shellformer, but the new one is just a regular Transformer with as much shell to it as a G1 car. One portion of his "shell" is his legs, the other portion is his arms, what's left is the wings on his back which don't exactly enclose the figure like the original figure's shell did.

It's also not a very good figure. This guy was probably my biggest disappointment in the last, oh, 5 years or so. His shoulders sit too far behind his head, his right elbow only bends inward (and barely at that), his lower legs are just fronts with no backs, and (at least on mine) the missile doesn't fire. I do give them credit for trying to turn a notorious shellformer (which I actually did like) into a non-shellformer, but I don't think it was a success at all. So yeah, it fails for me on this list on two fronts: Not a shellformer and not a good figure.

Of course, as they say, you're mile may vary (and clearly does).

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Rated X » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:49 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
william-james88 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Wasnt "shellformers" covered already in the last top 5 ? Maybe a more fitting title for this particular group of 5 would be "shelf warmers". :lol:[/quotequote="Nemesis Primal"]Out of curiosity, is there a reason Generations Rattrap (and/or Generations Rhinox if he counts as a shellformer) didn't rate honorable mention?

I wasnt sure if he counted either so I left him out for others to mention in the comments, as you did :) And I have a problem with Rattrap, mainly how obvious his robot legs are in beast mode (I didnt expect this from a 2014 toy):

Transformers Generations Rattrap Gallery

I also dont like the plastic they used on him.

Down_Shift wrote:I don't consider Generations Sky Byte or RID Vehicon shell-formers at all. There are plenty of actual candidates to replace them.

The whole point of these lists is to incite conversation and inspire other to suggest their version of the list, so please suggest us who you'd replace them with to represent the best that this engineering pattern has to offer.]

Come on man, I know you can read. Last time was top 5 worst, this week is top 5 best. This was never about which toy best merits the shellformer monicker but ranking the examples of how it can be well done or poorly executed.[/quote]

I would be inclined to think that when a figure is as intricate as these 5 you picked, theyre not considered a "shellformer". To me personally a "shellformer" is more of a derogatory term for a robot that wears 80% of his alt mode on his back as a backpack. These figures you picked dont fit that definition. If we go by the logic youre using virtually all CHUG autobot cars would be shellformers because the hood, roof, and doors form a sort of "shell" over robot parts. Actually shell forming in the 90s was the nail in the coffin for "bricks" which is a good thing. It just takes a good engineer to incorporate the right amount of shell-forming and brick-forming into one figure so that it isnt too much of either extreme. I would call these figures you picked "complex" rather than calling them shellformers. Thats just my opinion.
Last edited by Rated X on Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:47 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Desslok2201 wrote:The repaint of Big Convoy is still my favorite Nemesis Prime to date. I love the use of the shell in that robot mode, particularly the blood tipped tusks. If you ever do a top 5 of Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy iterations, it'd be a crime not to have that on there

HOLY SH!T, blood tipped tusks?! Thats awesome! Wasnt thinking of top 5 best nemesis primes (since I dont collecto those) but that is a super interesting list! Wait, would that even beat MP 10 nemesis?

I own both of them, and that Black Mammoth Nemesis Prime is way more intimidating, particularly in robot mode. He kicks ass.
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
william-james88 wrote:

Any figure with simulated blood tops the awesome list :)

And I'm totally game for a Nemesis Prime list. But... would it have to include RiD Scourge and Black Lio Convoy? Is any Black Prime fair game, regardless of symbol?

Two figures would pose a problem though: United Black Optimus Prime (still G1 Prime, but undercover) and Alternity Convoy Super Black (repurposed as a redeemed Universe 2003 Nemesis Prime).
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 8

Postby william-james88 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:56 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

And I'm totally game for a Nemesis Prime list. But... would it have to include RiD Scourge and Black Lio Convoy? Is any Black Prime fair game, regardless of symbol?

Two figures would pose a problem though: United Black Optimus Prime (still G1 Prime, but undercover) and Alternity Convoy Super Black (repurposed as a redeemed Universe 2003 Nemesis Prime).

Well if that list ever gets written, it wont be by me due to my limited knowledge on these. If any fan or staff wants to write it in the style that these lists are written , please send me a PM. As for what to do with more complicated toys, as long as you explain it its fine (either in the intro or honourable mentions). Also, from experience, a list is more fun if you stick to the more mainstream stuff, unless the list is about rare and less known toys and decos. Because like that, more people can get involved with the discussion :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby thanos13omega » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Motto: "The heavens will run red with blood, and in the end i will stand triumphant."
Weapon: Atom Scrambler
Unicron, primus, grimlock, and could you consider g1 ultra magnus?
thanos13omega
Mini-Con
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Emerje » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:44 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Well if that list ever gets written, it wont be by me due to my limited knowledge on these. If any fan or staff wants to write it in the style that these lists are written , please send me a PM. As for what to do with more complicated toys, as long as you explain it its fine (either in the intro or honourable mentions). Also, from experience, a list is more fun if you stick to the more mainstream stuff, unless the list is about rare and less known toys and decos. Because like that, more people can get involved with the discussion :)

Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy/Scourge is definitely one of my favorite things to collect within Transformers so I'd love to see what kind of list people would put together. For me it does shave to be an evil character so MP-1B wouldn't make the list, but MP-10B would. I'd probably include the Black Convoy pen on my list, I don't care what the figure turns into, it's awesome! I really want to see Hasbro make a Scourge figure out of Leader Ultra Magnus because I really want a large Scourge figure that looks a little like this.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Desslok2201 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:09 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Nemesis Prime/Black Convoy/Scourge is definitely one of my favorite things to collect within Transformers so I'd love to see what kind of list people would put together. For me it does shave to be an evil character so MP-1B wouldn't make the list, but MP-10B would. I'd probably include the Black Convoy pen on my list, I don't care what the figure turns into, it's awesome! I really want to see Hasbro make a Scourge figure out of Leader Ultra Magnus because I really want a large Scourge figure that looks a little like this.

Emerje

I think you're ruling out awesome stuff if you keep it to a Decepticon list. I understand MP-10b over MP-01b, but come on, you can't deny Nucleon Quest Super Convoy's awesomeness, and he's an Autobot
Desslok2201
Targetmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:17 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Desslok2201 wrote:
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Emerje

I think you're ruling out awesome stuff if you keep it to a Decepticon list. I understand MP-10b over MP-01b, but come on, you can't deny Nucleon Quest Super Convoy's awesomeness, and he's an Autobot

All black makes him look a bit... dull? I've thought of making a list of contenders, but... it's quite long and a doozy if we count every single evil clone or lookalikes, including the Darksides.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:20 pm

It's that simple."
Rated X wrote:I would be inclined to think that when a figure is as intricate as these 5 you picked, theyre not considered a "shellformer". To me personally a "shellformer" is more of a derogatory term for a robot that wears 80% of his alt mode on his back as a backpack. These figures you picked dont fit that definition. If we go by the logic youre using virtually all CHUG autobot cars would be shellformers because the hood, roof, and doors form a sort of "shell" over robot parts. Actually shell forming in the 90s was the nail in the coffin for "bricks" which is a good thing. It just takes a good engineer to incorporate the right amount of shell-forming and brick-forming into one figure so that it isnt too much of either extreme. I would call these figures you picked "complex" rather than calling them shellformers. Thats just my opinion.

For once, I agree with you. Not at 100%, but you got a serious point here about the cars.

Panels hanging off the arms. Panels hanging off the arms everywhere.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON