This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

SDCC 2015 Hasbro News and Galleries

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: SDCC 2015 Hasbro News and Galleries

Postby Burn » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:34 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Gearslide wrote:...Or how titanic Computron's Schnoz is.

Is this any surprise considering the massive ... ahem ... Scattorshot had? Image
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Gearslide » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:39 pm

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
Burn wrote:

Is this any surprise considering the massive ... ahem ... Scattorshot had? Image

That's taking Mass-shifting to a new extreme.
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 9

Postby Shuttershock » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Burn wrote:

Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby talisac » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Just wait for takara to make the female version of victorian. And don't get Quant ron get the new warbotron version of computron..
talisac
Mini-Con

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:27 pm

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Hellscream9999 wrote:
MartianSpyGirl1996 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
No plans for Beast combiners yet

Not true. I have a few friends with sources and CW Predaking is in the works, but no other beast combiners are... way to straight up lie, Hasbro. They totally could have teased us with that (but leave the identity a secret)

Are they seriously credible?

Yup. Known these guys for years. They see plans and prototypes and a lot of other stuff. They said the Titan Wars promo was an accident as Hasbro sent the artist the wrong concepts. Apparently Victorion was supposed to be more remolded with more whites and pastels

Huh; cool, did they say/could you ask if predaking is titan class?

Wish they had included more whites/ pastels, would've made a big difference visually.

I can't really ask since I don't know the Hasbro contacts directly... I could ask my friends, but you know how that goes, it can get annoying. If I were direct friends with them I would totally ask.
I want to say Predaking IS Titan Class... we talked about it at BotCon so I can't remember everything that was said, but yes I say it is safe for you to expect a Titan Class Predaking. Seriously, get pumped :grin:
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Speed: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Not true. I have a few friends with sources and CW Predaking is in the works, but no other beast combiners are... way to straight up lie, Hasbro. They totally could have teased us with that (but leave the identity a secret)

Yup. Known these guys for years. They see plans and prototypes and a lot of other stuff. They said the Titan Wars promo was an accident as Hasbro sent the artist the wrong concepts. Apparently Victorion was supposed to be more remolded with more whites and pastels

Wish they had included more whites/ pastels, would've made a big difference visually.

I can't really ask since I don't know the Hasbro contacts directly... I could ask my friends, but you know how that goes, it can get annoying. If I were direct friends with them I would totally ask.
I want to say Predaking IS Titan Class... we talked about it at BotCon so I can't remember everything that was said, but yes I say it is safe for you to expect a Titan Class Predaking. Seriously, get pumped :grin:

Bummer, really just into scramble city, not sure I can afford devastator, much less equivalently twoImage
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby happylock » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 pm

After the last reveals of things like sky lynx and mp iron hide. The g2 repaints, fan built and computron figures all and all look like crap. With computron or what ever he is called being another silverbolt remold. I am starting to ask how many times are they gonna re-use silverbolt's mold? G2 stunticons dont look as bad.

The Fan built one is horrible colors with the heads from windblade and night beat. Putting a woman's face on a man's body doesnt make a woman it makes a transgender... Pun intended. I was hoping for so much more for the first female combiner.

One thing that makes me happy is from the pictures of sky lynx it totally looks like he can separate.
happylock
Mini-Con

Postby MartianSpyGirl1996 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Motto: "It is a double pleasure to deceive the deceiver."
Weapon: Electronic Pulse Stingers
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Bummer, really just into scramble city, not sure I can afford devastator, much less equivalently twoImage

Now this is just me speculating, but I'm sure it won't hit until next summer, so you have a while to save ;)
MartianSpyGirl1996
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Buy from MartianSpyGirl1996 on eBay
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Gearslide » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 pm

happylock wrote:One thing that makes me happy is from the pictures of sky lynx it totally looks like he can separate.

Err...what?
Gearslide
Combiner

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Bummer, really just into scramble city, not sure I can afford devastator, much less equivalently twoImage

Now this is just me speculating, but I'm sure it won't hit until next summer, so you have a while to save ;)

I guess :???: was seriously hoping he could scramble with any possible future scramble beast combiners (you know they can't not do them) Just hope they get his proportions correct so that he isn't stretched like devastator was, with his absurdly long legs.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Gearslide » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:51 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Bummer, really just into scramble city, not sure I can afford devastator, much less equivalently twoImage

I guess :???: was seriously hoping he could scramble with any possible future scramble beast combiners (you know they can't not do them) Just hope they get his proportions correct so that he isn't stretched like devastator was, with his absurdly long legs.

Predaking was never scramble city-styled though. He was always massive, and much larger than the Scramble City guys (as well as Devastator). A Titan Predaking actually makes more sense than a Titan Devastator, in terms of Scale.
Gearslide
Combiner

New Gallery: SDCC 2015 Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Class and More

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:55 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After this morning's Breakfast Press event gallery for Transformers Robots in Disguise, the Hasbro Booth at San Diego Comic Con 2015 has put out some additional Legion class figures due late 2015/early 2016, and some of the figures we already knew about from previous news.

The Legions waves feature, for now, repaints of Strongarm into her Patrol Mode, Optimus into Ultra Magnus, plus Thunderhoof, Drift, and Windblade. Check out below a selection from the gallery thanks to site owner Seibertron, and click on any of them for the full show!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:57 pm

Gearslide wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Predaking was never scramble city-styled though. He was always massive, and much larger than the Scramble City guys (as well as Devastator). A Titan Predaking actually makes more sense than a Titan Devastator, in terms of Scale.

So? just cuz it once was doesn't make it absolute, immutable... besides it'd be cooler to mix and match a bunch of nasty beasts 8)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Gearslide » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:02 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Gearslide wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

So? just cuz it once was doesn't make it absolute, immutable... besides it'd be cooler to mix and match a bunch of nasty beasts 8)

The thing is that Predaking always has a sense of massiveness to him. Even in Prime, where he was a dragon and a single robot, he towered over the other bots. Having him be the same size as Superion or Menasor diminishes part of the thing that makes him Predaking. It's like an Optimus Prime that isn't Red & Blue (That never goes well).

I guess if they really wanted, they could make him big and still compatible with the smaller combiners. Then you could have Bruticus in "Arm-Wrestling Mode" or "Never skipped Leg Day at the Gym Mode"
Last edited by Gearslide on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gearslide
Combiner

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Torchbearers? 8-}

Did some fans choose that ridiculous name too or is that all on Hasbro? =;

Gearslide wrote:
bolding mine

Of course PK was bigger than Devastator in G1, G1 Devy wasn't bigger than any of the Scramblers, except maybe Menasor, who for some reason was smaller than the rest. Dev only got a titan size because of his status of being first combiner makes him stand out in everyone who was a kid at the time's mind. If any combiner deserves titan treatment it's PK.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Skill: 4

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
DMSL wrote:They should change the name into Repaint Wars. There are way too many repaints in this line for my taste. Scattorshot looks horrible. The headsculpt is okay, but the detail just isn't there and both modes look way too bland.

You know, this guy does make some sense here. There was not one new original mold shown today. It was 2 repainted combiners, one retooled combiner and a retooled torso.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
william-james88 wrote:
DMSL wrote:They should change the name into Repaint Wars. There are way too many repaints in this line for my taste. Scattorshot looks horrible. The headsculpt is okay, but the detail just isn't there and both modes look way too bland.

You know, this guy does make some sense here. There was not one new original mold shown today. It was 2 repainted combiners, one retooled combiner and a retooled torso.

RID Legions have at least two new molds. :saint:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:21 pm

Gearslide wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Gearslide wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

The thing is that Predaking always has a sense of massiveness to him. Even in Prime, where he was a dragon and a single robot, he towered over the other bots. Having him be the same size as Superion or Menasor diminishes part of the thing that makes him Predaking. It's like an Optimus Prime that isn't Red & Blue (That never goes well).

I guess if they really wanted, they could make him big and still compatible with the smaller combiners. Then you could have Bruticus in "Arm-Wrestling Mode" or "Never skipped Leg Day at the Gym Mode"

Yeah I know, I still have that pic burned into my mind. It does need to be massive, so he can suplex superion 8)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Gearslide » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Gearslide wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Gearslide wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah I know, I still have that pic burned into my mind. It does need to be massive, so he can suplex superion 8)

Right?

What I want out of a Titan Predaking is a figure big and sturdy enough that he can pick up Superion by the shins and beat Defensor senseless with him as a weapon.
Gearslide
Combiner

Postby Peridot » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Motto: "The sea, it calls to me!"
Weapon: High-Energy Laser Rifle
happylock wrote:Putting a woman's face on a man's body doesnt make a woman it makes a transgender... Pun intended.

Dude, seriously? SERIOUSLY? As a trans woman, i have to say. just NO. heck no. Trans is an adjective, not a noun. Quit dehumanizing. That's also a terrible and offensive excuse for a "pun".
Peridot
Combiner
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: New Gallery: SDCC 2015 Transformers Scattershot and Betatron

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:55 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Va'al wrote:The next gallery from the Hasbro Booth at San Diego Comic Con 2015 shows the latest iteration of the Transformers Combiner Wars Silverbolt mold as Scattershot, plus the Autobots part of Optimus Maximus in the IDW Combiner Wars finale: Prowl, Mirage, Ironhide and Sunstreaker.

Check out below a selection from the full gallery, which you can access by clicking on any image, and let us know what you think on this take on Computron in the new Betatron monicker. Do you think this even his final form..?

I hope the final Computron head has a mouth instead of a straight Superion repaint. C'mon hasbro/TT (well not TT I hope) don't be lazy!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Courage: 10

Postby Starsaber468 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Takara gonna have a great time making all the technobots new molds now plus scattorshot needs a new mold trust me on that
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby fenrir72 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Delta Magnus wrote:I'm fast losing faith in Combiner Wars, I have to be honest.

There's still the TT versions. remember what they did to Devastar?
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress

Postby hinomars19 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
william-james88 wrote:

SOME sense? He's hitting the nail square on the head :HEADHURTS:
It was clever at first, but the CW re-tools are quickly taking the right royal wizz.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Courage: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby BERSEKAEL » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:22 pm

AND HERE WE GO!!!! LEGION CLASS WINDBLADE :grin:
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON