This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:02 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I wonder who's going to voice Windblade? I expect they'll go with the actress who plays her in RID, but I for one would love it if they got Mari Ijima of Lynn Minmay fame (Macross that is, not Robotech) to voice her, at least in the Japanese version. But then I am biased as I like to headcanon Windblade as basically robot Lynn Minmay, except with traditional Japanese music instead of 80s J-pop.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Wigglez » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:26 am

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I couldn't find anything Combiner Wars related so I thought I'd put it in here. I have 2 copies of Combiner Wars signed by Livio Ramondelli and Mairghdead Scott.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207028660292924&set=a.2152549771281.126780.1172490195&type=3&theater
Wigglez
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Final Script Complete

Postby Va'al » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:38 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
From the gang of writers over at the Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars animated series, we have an update on the status of the scripts and writing for the show: all scripts are in, and Eric Calderon, George Krstic and FJ DeSanto have been shooting some behind the scenes material, probably for both promotion and extra additions to the show! No news yet on the animation side of things, but we will update you as soon as we know.

The TRANSFORMERS are coming to Machinima. In an agreement between Machinima and Hasbro, the TRANSFORMERS world will be brought to life on the many2many programming service that kicks off right smack in the middle of The Combiner Wars. The series introduces new lore and all-new characters that, combined with the characters fans have known for decades, will bring the TRANSFORMERS storytelling in a new direction as the Machinima series will deliver raging action and signature humor to legions of TRANSFORMERS fans.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:06 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I've heard rumors this is only going to be a 70 minute film.

I doubt since I remember Hasbro saying this was going to be a series but whatever just saying what I hear.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Va'al » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:00 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Deadput wrote:I've heard rumors this is only going to be a 70 minute film.

I doubt since I remember Hasbro saying this was going to be a series but whatever just saying what I hear.

That last photo has episode 6 and 7 labels in it. I'd rather believe the actual writers, at this stage.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Deadput » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 pm

Va'al wrote:
That last photo has episode 6 and 7 labels in it. I'd rather believe the actual writers, at this stage.

Just noticed that thank you for pointing that out that puts that theory down.

Remember kids don't believe everything someone tells you unless you know it's true.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Zeedust » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
What are the odds of this being released before the shift to "Titans Return"? Ever since Hasbro announced this, I've been thinking they might not have left Machinima enough time for it. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

On a side note, what's on Thundercracker's head in that first pic?
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:16 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Nemesis Primal wrote:On a side note, what's on Thundercracker's head in that first pic?
I'm not sure, but to me, it's looks like a Bionicle mask.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:20 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Deadput wrote:
Va'al wrote:

Just noticed that thank you for pointing that out that puts that theory down.

Remember kids don't believe everything someone tells you unless you know it's true.

Not necessarily... Remember the 2002/2004 Clone Wars and G.I. Joe Extreme? -They were shown as several "micro episodes" (ranging from 3-5 minuets), before being released on home media as a single 70 minute movie.

I really do hope these are full half hour episodes, from a full series, but we wont know for sure until more details are released.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Deadput » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:03 am

o.supreme wrote:
Not necessarily... Remember the 2002/2004 Clone Wars and G.I. Joe Extreme? -They were shown as several "micro episodes" (ranging from 3-5 minuets), before being released on home media as a single 70 minute movie.

I really do hope these are full half hour episodes, from a full series, but we wont know for sure until more details are released.

True you bring out some good points.
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby Zeedust » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:On a side note, what's on Thundercracker's head in that first pic?
I'm not sure, but to me, it's looks like a Bionicle mask.

...That's exactly what it is. Thank you.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Skill: 3

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Final Script Complete

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Va'al wrote:[center]Image

Am I going crazy or is that a D.I.A. Stack on his shelf next to MP Magnus?
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby o.supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Well it is short, as expected. But it should make for a nice movie when combined (56 minuets) hopefully to see a wide release at some point.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm shocked. I thought we were getting a FULL series targeted for adults in anime style. Short 7-minute episodes is more what I'd expect for some web series. (not to mention just 8 episodes) That's not even a full hour.

I'm DEEPLY, deeply saddened. I feel like it was a big tease for long-standing, loyal, older fans.

And it's not that I haven't enjoyed the younger-audience shows like Rescue Bots or RID2015 (It's great hearing Cullen chime in occasionally), but we need something meatier. More story, more characterization, real stakes, over-arching storyline, etc. (Not to mention some stellar, world-class animation.)

It makes me wonder why they don't do some one-off direct-to-video movies like we see for other franchises. (Batman, Halo, Riddick, Ghost in the Shell, etc.) The franchise is definitely worthy of it. Seems like a great place to explore some more grown-up themes and solid animation... not to mention a chance to pull in original actors like Cullen, Welker, Bell, Gilvezan, Burger.

Someone please pass this up the chain at Hasbro.

And in the mean time, I'll be praying this series of *SHORTS* is well received and gets expanded to a full series in the future.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
gothsaurus wrote:I'm shocked. I thought we were getting a FULL series targeted for adults in anime style. Short 7-minute episodes is more what I'd expect for some web series. (not to mention just 8 episodes) That's not even a full hour.

I'm DEEPLY, deeply saddened. I feel like it was a big tease for long-standing, loyal, older fans.

And it's not that I haven't enjoyed the younger-audience shows like Rescue Bots or RID2015 (It's great hearing Cullen chime in occasionally), but we need something meatier. More story, more characterization, real stakes, over-arching storyline, etc. (Not to mention some stellar, world-class animation.)

It makes me wonder why they don't do some one-off direct-to-video movies like we see for other franchises. (Batman, Halo, Riddick, Ghost in the Shell, etc.) The franchise is definitely worthy of it. Seems like a great place to explore some more grown-up themes and solid animation... not to mention a chance to pull in original actors like Cullen, Welker, Bell, Gilvezan, Burger.

Someone please pass this up the chain at Hasbro.

And in the mean time, I'll be praying this series of *SHORTS* is well received and gets expanded to a full series in the future.

But we already have a Transformers series targeted at an older audience!

:lol:
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10

Postby Kyleor » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
"8 episodes, 7 minutes each" So not a real show, essentially a YouTube episode type show, instead of a genuine animated series. Has any info been released on how many of those 7 minutes are going to be opening and closing credits? Hopefully when they're all released someone will edit them into one long video.
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 4

Postby o.supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:39 pm

To all those that are disappointed, please refer back to Machinima's Justice League: "Gods and Monsters" -it started as 3 "5 minute" segments, that lead up to an animated movie. It was so well received, that more episodes are coming out this year.

I agree. I would love for Hasbro to follow WB/DC's model (3 adult oriented animated films per year). heck I'd be happy with just one animated film per year. As it is however, this is untested water for Hasbro. If we want to see more, then we need to show our full support of this project.

-Just imagine, an animated film, once a year, "based" on popular Transformers stories both Past & Present. They could pluck stories from any era (Marvel, DreamWorks, but most likely sticking with IDW)- They could be set in any universe (Beast Wars, Unicron Trilogy, Animated etc...) -Or they could just come up with original stories as well. The potential is limitless, as long as we support it. A mature TF series, or home-release films with quality Animation & Writing is something I have waited a very long time for. I think we got a glimpse of it with TF: Prime. But with traditional cell animation, (good cell animation that is) you can do so much more.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:12 pm

Agreed! It would be a great way to shirk off the "rules" and do a new G1 story, Fall of Cybertron story, or even one set in other niche areas like Animated. Could be a great selling tool for the "filler" lines like Generations that get sandwiched between the live action movie toy lines.

I've been really pleased with CW and Titan Wars toy lines. They're bringing back some nicely sized figures and overcoming the plastic and simplification issues seen in Fall of Cybertron toy era. Seems like they've found their stride.... Point being, I think those are totally deserving of a teen-adult age series.

Hoping, praying, and supporting their efforts purchasing BluRays.

And on that notion, I MUCH prefer a high quality Blu-Ray release instead of the sub-par DVD releases seen for Animated, Robots in Disguise, Rescue Bots... How does that even happen these days when the series were created in high-def? If I'm paying money for the show, I want quality video.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 pm

Agreed, but it seems that decision is squarely in the hands of Shout!Factory. -They produced Beautiful Blu Rays for Prime. Probably understanding that Prime was watched by a slightly older demographic, and the CG would look nicer in HD. RiD15 & Rescue Bots have a different animation form that doesn't lend itself as well to HD (though no doubt they are produced in that format for broadcast). Also they probably understand its demographic is a bit younger. Frankly I am pleased/surprised we are getting a season 1 DVD set for RiD. I thought we would be doomed to endless single disc releases, as the idea is that parents are buying these on impulse for kids.

Remember, even MLP which has a sizable adult fan following, doesn't even have Blu ray sets for the TV series, in fact they just started getting full season standard DVD sets within the past year or so...

The only aberration I see in this was GI Joe Renegades. Although the animation was not CG, it somehow got a Blu-Ray release (which I proudly own), but perhaps this was the failed experiment that forced S!F to cut costs and only produce DVD's unless an overwhelming support for Blu Rays is shown.

In any event. Whoever gets the home media license for TF:CW, I sincerely hope there is a Blu Ray release. I'm fearing however that with increasing trends, it will be relegated to downloadable media only via sites like Amazon.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I still think that more than meets the eye should be animated as direct to video releases.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby griftimus prime » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
about windblade and victorian. sounds awful.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:46 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
is this out yet? on YouTube
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Deadput » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:is this out yet? on YouTube

Does it look like it is?
Va'al wrote:

Deadput
Faction Commander

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:55 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Stuartmaximus wrote:is this out yet? on YouTube

There are wanting it out in the summer. It does say in the article ;-)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:19 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
Well if anything, I hope that the animation quality is good. I know that sounds dumb, but I really hope it isn't some choppy motion comic and has some real production value to it.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr N FOC TMNT Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228339 8N"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #2 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240060 2A (CA) Montes"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr I foc reveal Boom Studios Comics 111I"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr F 1:50 Boom Studios Comics JUL230123 112F"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics JUN230421 (CA)Blevins+Austin"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Rangers UNLIMITED COINLESS #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics APR230357 1D"
Power Rangers UNLI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #1 Cvr L LTD Dynamite Comics 1L AUG230237"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT231359 8A (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics FEB231510 1A (CA) Bishop"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230389 4C (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics SEP221734 3RI (CA) Qualano 230103A"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200912 1C (CA) Yoon"
POWER RANGERS #1 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #29 IDW Comics 2022 MAY221571 (W/A/CA) Sakai"
USAGI YOJIMBO #29 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230322 5C (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON