Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:56 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
The debate over the quality of the cartoon is a viable one.

The personal criticism/attack on another user is NOT!

Keep it civil and about the topic.

;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Image
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
User avatar
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10216
News Credits: 41
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:53 am
Location: High Plains Drifter
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Delta Magnus wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Delta Magnus wrote:Let's not kid ourselves here. Hasbro doesn't exactly have the best track-record of faith-inspiring decisions.

Their human beings with their own lives and jobs and putting in some darn effort to make something for us older folk that they did not need to make so boo hoo if it doesn't meet your standards because this is the most we are going to get.



This show's existence in the first place is a privilege.

People like you that will accept anything regardless of how sh*tty it is are why we can't have nice things. Here's a hint: All the time you are fed sh*t and say "this is fine" they'll continue to feed you sh*t. Only by saying "no, this isn't good enough, step your game up" will you get the quality you deserve. And if they can't deliver that quality, well, it's no great loss when they go under and someone more competent picks up the license.

Also, for god's sake learn to type. Take English classes, do a typist's course, ANYTHING. People will take you a lot more seriously if you actually take the time to format your posts properly and add punctuation to your sentences. All the while you type like...that...your posts are a chore to read.

The forums have a built in swear filter, you do not need to self-censor yourself. In fact I consider such action to be a blatant attempt to circumvent the forum filters.

And then you turn around and attack a member for their spelling and grammar? You ... the person who needs to resort to profanity to get his point across!

Like Cobotron said, attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Next time you get an official warning.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28243
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Delta Magnus wrote:People like you that will accept anything regardless of how sh*tty it is are why we can't have nice things. Here's a hint: All the time you are fed sh*t and say "this is fine" they'll continue to feed you sh*t. Only by saying "no, this isn't good enough, step your game up" will you get the quality you deserve. And if they can't deliver that quality, well, it's no great loss when they go under and someone more competent picks up the license.


Who said I accepted it?


I'm saying that they are people with jobs and people make mistakes they can't read our minds or tell what we specifically want so they just have to wing it and try something and see if we like it.


Also lol on the quality we "deserve" we are not owed anything by Hasbro this series is a present for us sorry if it is not to your liking at least they tried.


Delta Magnus wrote:Also, for god's sake learn to type. Take English classes, do a typist's course, ANYTHING. People will take you a lot more seriously if you actually take the time to format your posts properly and add punctuation to your sentences. All the while you type like...that...your posts are a chore to read.



And moving on now I have some mental disabilities and combined with somehow through my school years no teachers have ever teached me how to write or anything I had to learn all the stuff myself and you can't be an efficient teacher to yourself that's why we have Teachers in the first place.


Sorry my writing skills are not fit to your specifics not all of us are Shakespeare but thank you for critiquing me you really showed me eh?

Thanks for the new sig Delta I appreciate having a reminder about my lack of "skillz".
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4491
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This is the SECOND time Jon has voiced Optimus in an official capacity. His first time was his voicing TransTech Optimus Prime in this video (Alternate link).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34927
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Fireback » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Deadput wrote:
Fireback wrote:Looks good to me.
But the BIG PROBLEM IS - Its Tuesday the 28th,,,, thus WHERE's THE PROLOGUE ??????
The Machinima Dickheads Twitter acct., YouTube page, & Website DOESN'T MENTION ONE THING ABOUT
"Combiner Wars" anywhere........ WHY Not ???

Ya know,,,, WtF. Right. IMO that's what ya call TERRIBLE, unforgiveable [Machinima] Marketing..



You do know this is the prologue right?


This is all we are getting until August it literally says so in the video.


What "Video" are you referencing to, Because if you READ the description- THERE ARE 4 Separate PoV PROLOGUES ((One PROLOGUE every Week till August 2nd))..

Thus,,, YOU NEED to pay better attention to the subject matter.

ALSO, when I wrote my initial comment @7:30 am. (Not 3 am.) they're was NOTHING up on the Machinima website, NOTHING up on their Twitter page, Nor their YouTube channel (as I refrenced in my Original comment). - Now on YT their is (((this stop-motion crap))).

I don't know why SOME of YOU PEOPLE always want to argue.. But In this case YOUR Dead Wrong.
You couldn't be any more wrong, how does it feel...
User avatar
Fireback
Mini-Con
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:18 am

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Burn » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:46 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Fireback wrote:
Deadput wrote:
Fireback wrote:Looks good to me.
But the BIG PROBLEM IS - Its Tuesday the 28th,,,, thus WHERE's THE PROLOGUE ??????
The Machinima Dickheads Twitter acct., YouTube page, & Website DOESN'T MENTION ONE THING ABOUT
"Combiner Wars" anywhere........ WHY Not ???

Ya know,,,, WtF. Right. IMO that's what ya call TERRIBLE, unforgiveable [Machinima] Marketing..



You do know this is the prologue right?


This is all we are getting until August it literally says so in the video.


What "Video" are you referencing to, Because if you READ the description- THERE ARE 4 Separate PoV PROLOGUES ((One PROLOGUE every Week till August 2nd))..

Thus,,, YOU NEED to pay better attention to the subject matter.

ALSO, when I wrote my initial comment @7:30 am. (Not 3 am.) they're was NOTHING up on the Machinima website, NOTHING up on their Twitter page, Nor their YouTube channel (as I refrenced in my Original comment). - Now on YT their is (((this stop-motion crap))).

I don't know why SOME of YOU PEOPLE always want to argue.. But In this case YOUR Dead Wrong.
You couldn't be any more wrong, how does it feel...


Your attitude ... tone it down.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 28243
News Credits: 224
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Animated cartoons based on toy robot cars and trucks are srsbzns, y'all.


But as far as what we "deserve" vs what we're getting, it's a complex issue. If you take the time to think about it, you'll realize that Transformers today is not what it used to be. It's not the monster it was in the 1980s or even the early 2000s. If you walk down the toy aisle you'll see that Ninja Turtles is the big thing with boys right now, and Marvel/DC superheroes are a close second. Even Power Rangers is bigger than Transformers. Plus, technology is replacing toys as the go-to entertainment for kids. There will always be a place for toys, but it's a more crowded marketplace now and TF is not dominating it. So Hasbro, seeing that some of its other brands are more successful, only gives so much focus to TF and that's reflected in the secondary output. We get reworked versions of classic characters, but not to the quality level everybody would like. We get a dedicated independent animated series, but since Hasbro figures that it's only going to make a small profit, they don't pour all their resources into it. The question is, if they made the Combiner Wars series 10 times higher quality, would they get a comparable return? Probably not. We can speculate that if they made the series higher quality, they would see better profits, but perhaps not enough to justify the investment compared to what they're spending now. I would love for them to go the route of DC and have a feature-length high quality animated film every few months, but I don't think the brand is able to support that right now without bleeding money.

But this is all being said without even seeing the proper animation for the main production, so let me not get ahead of myself with the speculation.
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2778
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars - More Info and Computron Voice Actor Revealed

Postby Va'al » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:18 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
After the bizarre crosslinking yesterday with the first prelude clip for Transformers: Combiner Wars from Machinima, we have some more information from the producers themselves in the form of a video clip. Find out what they have to share here and below, and check out the Optimus Prime prelude motion comic clip again, too!







UPDATE: The four-episode, motion graphic Prelude to the TRANSFORMERS: Combiner Wars gets us ready for the full 3D series by revealing the current state of Cybertron. There will be 3 more episodes in the coming weeks, each in a slightly different style, told from the perspective of an individual character.


Prelude to Transformers: Combiner Wars – Optimus Prime: June 28
Prelude to Transformers: Combiner Wars – Victorion: July 5
Prelude to Transformers: Combiner Wars – Starscream: July 12
Prelude to Transformers: Combiner Wars – Windblade: July 19
Transformers: Combiner Wars series launch: August 2
User avatar
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17010
News Credits: 6188
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: Italy
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Gunmetal » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:03 am

That Bot wrote:Animated cartoons based on toy robot cars and trucks are srsbzns, y'all.


But as far as what we "deserve" vs what we're getting, it's a complex issue. If you take the time to think about it, you'll realize that Transformers today is not what it used to be. It's not the monster it was in the 1980s or even the early 2000s. If you walk down the toy aisle you'll see that Ninja Turtles is the big thing with boys right now, and Marvel/DC superheroes are a close second. Even Power Rangers is bigger than Transformers. Plus, technology is replacing toys as the go-to entertainment for kids. There will always be a place for toys, but it's a more crowded marketplace now and TF is not dominating it. So Hasbro, seeing that some of its other brands are more successful, only gives so much focus to TF and that's reflected in the secondary output. We get reworked versions of classic characters, but not to the quality level everybody would like. We get a dedicated independent animated series, but since Hasbro figures that it's only going to make a small profit, they don't pour all their resources into it. The question is, if they made the Combiner Wars series 10 times higher quality, would they get a comparable return? Probably not. We can speculate that if they made the series higher quality, they would see better profits, but perhaps not enough to justify the investment compared to what they're spending now. I would love for them to go the route of DC and have a feature-length high quality animated film every few months, but I don't think the brand is able to support that right now without bleeding money.

But this is all being said without even seeing the proper animation for the main production, so let me not get ahead of myself with the speculation.

I agree with your points on waiting to pass judgement and the increase of electronics compared to physical toys, but I'm not seeing how you think Transformers gets less media than Hasbro's other brands. Who is getting more?

Also, I think your history has some flaws:
1) Today, we have a profitable and long-running movie franchise, multiple TV serieses, and an expansive comic franchise, well beyond what existed in the 80's, and certainly more expensive and technically competent.
2) We have a significant adult fandom which obviously didn't yet exist in the 80's.
3) Hasbro did not have dominance in the 80's. All of its major competitors (Mattel, Lego, and Bandai) were already successful then, along with additional competitors that would only later be absorbed into Hasbro (Tonka and Kenner).
4) You mention Marvel, DC, and TMNT figures, but all of these existed in the 80's. Transformers also had to complete with brands similar to themselves like Gobots, Robotech, and M.A.S.K.
5) We didn't get "reworked versions of classic characters" because nothing was classic yet. (And yet, there was PMOP, Classic Pretenders, Goldbug, and half the original Targetmasters.)

You're right that the market is more crowded, but Transformers doesn't seem to get less than it's share compared to my childhood. When you consider that they now run up to 3 product lines at once, plus take the media into account, they aren't declining faster than any other physical toy, nor is Hasbro giving them the short shrift.

Now G.I. Joe, on the other hand... :michaelbay:
User avatar
Gunmetal
Minibot
Posts: 118
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:40 pm

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby crazyfist » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:50 am

I sure hope that the animation is way better than this…ugh! (I did read that the motion comic animation was just for the previews…) And the voice actor…yikes! Sounds like Jon Bailey but when I hear his Optimus voice, I think of his goofy honest trailers and his Prime Reviews. I couldn't take this trailer seriously...
crazyfist
Mini-Con
Posts: 36
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 am

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:39 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
crazyfist wrote:I sure hope that the animation is way better than this…ugh! (I did read that the motion comic animation was just for the previews…) And the voice actor…yikes! Sounds like Jon Bailey but when I hear his Optimus voice, I think of his goofy honest trailers and his Prime Reviews. I couldn't take this trailer seriously...

Its better, the animation is just like this for the prelude
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27734
News Credits: 3080
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:16 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Fireback wrote:
What "Video" are you referencing to, Because if you READ the description- THERE ARE 4 Separate PoV PROLOGUES ((One PROLOGUE every Week till August 2nd))..

Thus,,, YOU NEED to pay better attention to the subject matter.

ALSO, when I wrote my initial comment @7:30 am. (Not 3 am.) they're was NOTHING up on the Machinima website, NOTHING up on their Twitter page, Nor their YouTube channel (as I refrenced in my Original comment). - Now on YT their is (((this stop-motion crap))).

I don't know why SOME of YOU PEOPLE always want to argue.. But In this case YOUR Dead Wrong.
You couldn't be any more wrong, how does it feel...



The prologue composes of 4 videos which is what we get before August I'm not wrong.


And just like you at the time of the comment there was no evidence of there being 3 more prologue videos.



Jesus why does everyone act like they have to be right all the time?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4491
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:And just like you at the time of the comment there was no evidence of there being 3 more prologue videos.
Yes there was. The press release posted awhile back said there would be four preludes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34927
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:And just like you at the time of the comment there was no evidence of there being 3 more prologue videos.
Yes there was. The press release posted awhile back said there would be four preludes.


Really then why was it not a news article at the time I Posted?

Guess my computer somehow gets updates later then everyone else eh?
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4491
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:02 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Deadput wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Deadput wrote:And just like you at the time of the comment there was no evidence of there being 3 more prologue videos.
Yes there was. The press release posted awhile back said there would be four preludes.


Really then why was it not a news article at the time I Posted?

Guess my computer somehow gets updates later then everyone else eh?
It WAS - http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/high-res-images-and-press-release-from-machinimas-transformers-combiner-wars-animated-series/35685/

Thursday, June 23rd 2016 11:52am CDT
Additionally, Davis and Gutstein announced that a prelude series to TRANSFORMERS: COMBINER WARS will launch on June 28 on YouTube, Facebook and go90. The four-episode PRELUDE TO THE COMBINER WARS will help prepare fans for the full series by revealing the current state of Cybertron from the distinctive points-of-view of four characters.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34927
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Deadput » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:13 am

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Guess I was on a different website at the time and did not notice the article.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.


Image
User avatar
Deadput
Faction Commander
Posts: 4491
News Credits: 53
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 7:37 am
Location: Alberta,Canada
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Rank: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons


Sometimes people don't see some posts. It happens. Once stuff falls off the front page of Seibertron it's a pain in the ass to look through the earlier news posts (which is something I'd really like to see remedied.) If you missed the announcement, the initial video was very vague about what the upcoming prologue videos, so it's easy to get confused. Now we're all on the same page

Some liked Jon as Prime, some don't, I think that's interesting. He does a great Cullen impression but the way he enunciates some words gives him away, and it's kind of offputting if you're used to him hamming it up in Honest Trailers or DrSmoov's videos or if you're expecting the genuine article. I wonder what Megatron will sound like...
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2778
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That Bot wrote:
Said the man nine hours after the conversation ended. :-P :PEACE:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 34927
News Credits: 373
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Tampa, FL
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Emerje » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
That Bot wrote:I wonder what Megatron will sound like...


We hear it at the end of the video. ;)

Emerje
User avatar
Emerje
News Staff
Posts: 6282
News Credits: 151
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:15 am
Location: Maine
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby King Kuuga » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:53 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Emerje wrote:
That Bot wrote:I wonder what Megatron will sound like...


We hear it at the end of the video. ;)

Emerje

You're right, good job me.

In my defense I only watched it once, and he doesn't actually say anything, just some grunts and yells.
Image
User avatar
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Posts: 2778
News Credits: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars New Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, Optimus

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:34 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to their Twitter page we have a new poster for Machinima's upcoming Combiner Wars series. The poster features Optimus Prime, Menasor, and Computron! The series is set to debut August 2, with updates and preview trailers coming every Tuesday before the release. Check out the poster below and let us know what you think in the comment section, and as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries.

Image
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
User avatar
D-Maximal_Primal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 20652
News Credits: 1542
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:53 pm
Location: Western Pennsylvania
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Indominus Rex
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Starsaber468 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:38 am

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Looks pretty good, and now that we know we won't just be seeing combiners especially like those in THE IDW combiner wars comics, and it sure will be neat to see what happens
User avatar
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 502
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:32 pm
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars New Poster Featuring Computron, Menasor, Optimus

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:40 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Image

Optimus has quite the hard on here.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27734
News Credits: 3080
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Autobot N » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:48 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Image

Optimus has quite the hard on here.
:shock:
Y'know, I could have lived my entire life without noticing that, but now I can't unsee it. Thanks Will.
Image
Check out my collection thread!
User avatar
Autobot N
Gestalt
Posts: 2800
News Credits: 40
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Location: West Virginia
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Rank: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:54 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Image

Optimus has quite the hard on here.
:shock:
Y'know, I could have lived my entire life without noticing that, but now I can't unsee it. Thanks Will.

Your welcome

Image
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

Image
User avatar
william-james88
News Staff
Posts: 27734
News Credits: 3080
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:46 am
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers G1 Autobot Beachcomber 1985 (Hippie Autobot)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Combat Megatron 2018 Hasbro New Sealed Retired" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Warrior Stealth Force Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Impactor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers (G1) 1985 Constructicons Scrapper Small Black Gun Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Thunderhowl" on EBAY
Buy "BATTLETRAP - BATTLESLASH & ROADTRAP Transformers Generations Power of the Primes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 31 Voyager Class Movie 2 Battle Damaged Megatron New" on EBAY