This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
And Devastator happens to be the only character in this show who's voiced by a relatively known voice actor (Patrick Seitz) instead of a YouTube person or an unknown.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby SeventhSage » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:16 pm

So hyped for this! Can't wait!
SeventhSage
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Deadput » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I'm sure that Hasbro is purposely limiting the budget and trying to make this show bomb so we don't ask for anything like it again.

Probably not but that's what I would do if I was making a show for a non stop complaining fandom.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:27 am

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:And Devastator happens to be the only character in this show who's voiced by a relatively known voice actor (Patrick Seitz) instead of a YouTube person or an unknown.

Um, ouch?
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:34 am

Delicon wrote:Here's my thoughts.

First, the animation is great. It looks modern but has the G1 feel at the same time.

The length is a major bummer. This whole series we've been waiting for is as long as 2 standard episodes? Why were they not upfront about it? It's not even the length of a TV movie or miniseries.

As far as the voices go, we honestly didn't hear many but let me tackle the Optimus Prime voice. They really dropped the ball here. It seems obvious they didn't want to pay Peter Cullen. Anyone who has heard Jon Bailey's Optimus voice knows that it is the next best thing and actually sounds more like G1 Prime than Cullen himself has in recent years. The problem is that this isn't Bailey's Prime voice, it's a very generic sounding voice that really misses the mark. I would hope that we'll get more G1 based animation in the future and a real series and hopefully Jon can return as Optimus and do the voice the way he has before.

I did the job I was given to do and I wished there was more that I could say however I will say that there is truth in some of your comment. ;)
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:35 am

Randomhero wrote:It's pretty cool John Bailey is doing the voice of Optimus Prime officially. First watch I didn't catch him doing Optimus, only the narration and it made me go "seriously? You're having John Bailey narrate but not him as Optimus?" But second watch, yeah that John. Awesome

Thanks so much!
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:48 am

Sabrblade wrote:So, on the voice acting side, it's mostly YouTube people, minor actors, and Patrick Seitz.

Oh, my mistake. I thought I was on Seibertron not TFW for a sec there. Gotta say that's a pretty insulting statement, bro. I've been a professional voice actor for 7 years and worked on over 3,000 jobs. I've done character work for cartoons on FOX, a dozen or so video game characters, toys, commercials and everything in between. I get that you're in love with Seitz but don't insult the professionalism of the rest of the cast. New media stars are getting hired more and more often than tv and movie stars are for animation, that's just the way the industry is evolving. It's free publicity for the jobs they do for the clients. They bring their fans with them. That being said, I'm not the only one with acting chops and plenty of experience to work in animation.
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:05 am

So for those who don't know, I'm going to be the voice of Optimus Prime in Transformers: Combiner Wars. It's been painful, to be honest, wading through all of the hate and negativity even here where I always felt was a safe place from haters. I've been imitating Optimus since I was 5 years old. 32 years of practice. I can't say that I've unofficially filled in for a certain voice before and no one ever even noticed. The voice of Optimus was what inspired me to pursue this career along with my wife's motivation and it's always been a lifelong dream to work on something official for this brand. It finally happened for me. The reactions are divided because let's face it, TF fans hate change and only ever want the original cast on the other hand I've had plenty of supportive friends that are happy for me. I have the experience and chops to back this up, people. I've been doing voiceover work since 2009 professionally in over 3,000 jobs. I've voices over a dozen video game characters in XCOM, Dishonored 2, etc., the voices for toys, commercials, trailers, documentaries, a reality series this October, network promos for ABC & NBC, filled in for some of the biggest Hollywood actors, cartoon characters on FOX ADHD and much more. Some of the other cast members have also done legitimate professional voice acting and/or on-camera work. It's an insult to them to say we're second-hand or unprofessional. You all have done jobs that others have done before you, yes? Just because you're doing the job now doesn't mean you're as good as your predecessor or maybe you're better but I bet if someone used a term to categorize you as inferior compared to the previous employee, it would offend you. Different doesn't always have to be "bad" and there's a lot on the production side of animation that only those who work in the industry would know about and understand.
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby Coptur » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:56 am

jON3.0 wrote:So for those who don't know, I'm going to be the voice of Optimus Prime in Transformers: Combiner Wars. It's been painful, to be honest, wading through all of the hate and negativity even here where I always felt was a safe place from haters. I've been imitating Optimus since I was 5 years old. 32 years of practice. I can't say that I've unofficially filled in for a certain voice before and no one ever even noticed. The voice of Optimus was what inspired me to pursue this career along with my wife's motivation and it's always been a lifelong dream to work on something official for this brand. It finally happened for me. The reactions are divided because let's face it, TF fans hate change and only ever want the original cast on the other hand I've had plenty of supportive friends that are happy for me. I have the experience and chops to back this up, people. I've been doing voiceover work since 2009 professionally in over 3,000 jobs. I've voices over a dozen video game characters in XCOM, Dishonored 2, etc., the voices for toys, commercials, trailers, documentaries, a reality series this October, network promos for ABC & NBC, filled in for some of the biggest Hollywood actors, cartoon characters on FOX ADHD and much more. Some of the other cast members have also done legitimate professional voice acting and/or on-camera work. It's an insult to them to say we're second-hand or unprofessional. You all have done jobs that others have done before you, yes? Just because you're doing the job now doesn't mean you're as good as your predecessor or maybe you're better but I bet if someone used a term to categorize you as inferior compared to the previous employee, it would offend you. Different doesn't always have to be "bad" and there's a lot on the production side of animation that only those who work in the industry would know about and understand.

Keep up the good work Jon all sounds good thus far from me

I'm also paid a voice actor but with only a few credits.

Are you able to PM me in the right direction to get an audition for the next Machinma TF project?

Thank Again
Andy
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Viollustre » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:08 am

You're doing a great job Jon! We don't see an official TF voice actor this active on Seibertron every day! I'm glad that Machinima got you to do your Prime impression in this attempt to please the online fandom, who have probably known your TF Parody/Botcon work and EPIC Voice from Youtube.

It's hard to believe how long and prevalent "Ruined Forever" has been in the TF Community. I'd explain more but TFWiki (http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ruined_FOREVER) does a great job of doing it for me already. That being said, this new series shouldn't receive hate just because it is done on a smaller-scale than other previous Transformers projects. Some may find it insignificant to their expectations, but others certainly will find satisfaction seeing their newest figures come to life on their screens, complete with modern animation techniques and a talented voice cast! It might even introduce new fans to the fray to replace those who cease to be fans, which the Transformers franchise needs more than anything in order to protect its "fragility". Many fans would say that the Energon cartoon RUINED transformers FOREVER due to its awkward 3D and rushed dubbing, but without it, I wouldn't have even known these forums existed! If that series is able to even able to attract some attention to the franchise, surely this series could do it, without a doubt!

Bottom line, this series has not even been released yet, and we can't really judge its cons as of now, despite some implications. All we know that it has been specifically targeted at older fans, not towards the the massive movie crowd or the kids who are getting their first feel of the franchise. As an added bonus, it incorporates several plot elements from the stellar comic series. Even if expectations are not met for some fans, it's not a full-blown 50 -episode series, and it will do a great service to me! :D
Viollustre
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:13 am

jON3.0 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:And Devastator happens to be the only character in this show who's voiced by a relatively known voice actor (Patrick Seitz) instead of a YouTube person or an unknown.

Um, ouch?
D'oh, sorry Jon. Had a brainfart and forgot you were in this too. #-o

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby dragons » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:28 am

Deadput wrote:I'm sure that Hasbro is purposely limiting the budget and trying to make this show bomb so we don't ask for anything like it again.

Probably not but that's what I would do if I was making a show for a non stop complaining fandom.

Of course half of fans complain about movie series look at robots body when human body moves that explains moving parts can't drive car without having tires move same thing with alien robot machines and human body muscles take skin off human you can see muscles move and bones.,

And for this series not everyone have Netflix I don't want need Netflix I don't stream you need wifi to stream bad weather bad wifi this series will be bad if you can't download to computer
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:30 am

dragons wrote:And for this series not everyone have Netflix I don't want need Netflix I don't stream you need wifi to stream bad weather bad wifi this series will be bad if you can't download to computer
It's not a Netflix series.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:32 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Sabrblade wrote:
dragons wrote:And for this series not everyone have Netflix I don't want need Netflix I don't stream you need wifi to stream bad weather bad wifi this series will be bad if you can't download to computer
It's not a Netflix series.

It is unfortunately MUCH more obscure than that. Prior to this I've never even heard of go90. I hope it is something where I can just go and watch the episodes without having to register or pay any money. For as much as I dislike CN recently, I think CW would have been very well received during adult swim. Also I know physical media is *dying* , and at SDCC they said they have no plans for a DVD/BRD release, but I hope this changes at some point. I bet it would look beautiful on a larger screen than just a monitor, tablet, or phone.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Kurona » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:32 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
dragons wrote:
Deadput wrote:I'm sure that Hasbro is purposely limiting the budget and trying to make this show bomb so we don't ask for anything like it again.

Of course half of fans complain about movie series look at robots body when human body moves that explains moving parts can't drive car without having tires move same thing with alien robot machines and human body muscles take skin off human you can see muscles move and bones.,

And for this series not everyone have Netflix I don't want need Netflix I don't stream you need wifi to stream bad weather bad wifi this series will be bad if you can't download to computer

I... have no clue how what any of what you said related to the post you were replying to .-.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:34 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hey guys, at least we can all agree that the voices are pretty solid right?

I am glad the Epic Voice guy can finally be Optimus again.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:42 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I commented earlier I am split thus far. All the Autobots (Optimus, Victorion, WindBlade) sound good. Megatron is off to me, though if I hear more of him I might get used to it. Starscream I just can't get. Especially all the people saying he sounds like Chris Latta. To me he sounds nothing like Chris Latta, not that he needs to. I listed previously several other VA's with good sounding Starscreams.

I think this series is going to be overall divisive on several levels. Many will like it, not for all the same reasons however, many will hate it, also for a variety of reasons. I have been excited about this from the beginning. And though my excitement has been tempered a bit by the previews, I am still firmly in the *excited for, and cant wait to see this* camp.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Bronzewolf wrote:The video, embedded below, confirms Devastator will have a part in the show, and his design seems to be based off of the Combiner Wars iteration. Check it out!

What do you think of Devvy's new design? Yay or nay? Tell us below! And, as always, keep your optics and audio sensors tuned to Seibertron.com!

There is literally nothing embedded there. No code for it, either.
Code: Select all
The video, embedded below, confirms Devastator will have a part in the show, and his design seems to be based off of the [url=http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/comic-con-exclusives/devastator/3741/1/]Combiner Wars[/url] iteration. Check it out!

What do you think of Devvy's new design?

Devy's design is nice, about what I expected. I see they have models for Scavenger and Long Haul, I hope they get some decent screentime, though at 5 minutes per episode I guess I shouldn't hold my breath.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:34 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
That Bot wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:The video, embedded below, confirms Devastator will have a part in the show, and his design seems to be based off of the Combiner Wars iteration. Check it out!

What do you think of Devvy's new design? Yay or nay? Tell us below! And, as always, keep your optics and audio sensors tuned to Seibertron.com!

There is literally nothing embedded there. No code for it, either.
Code: Select all
The video, embedded below, confirms Devastator will have a part in the show, and his design seems to be based off of the [url=http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/comic-con-exclusives/devastator/3741/1/]Combiner Wars[/url] iteration. Check it out!

What do you think of Devvy's new design?

Devy's design is nice, about what I expected. I see they have models for Scavenger and Long Haul, I hope they get some decent screentime, though at 5 minutes per episode I guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

There is for the news story, though not for the post. Please be kind to new news staff recruits as we iron out wrinkles. :)
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Burn » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:44 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Dr Va'al wrote:Please be kind to new news staff recruits as we iron out wrinkles. :)

Maybe if the older news crew members did their jobs right you wouldn't have wrinkles at such a young age. :-P
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Autobot N » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:47 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Please be kind to new news staff recruits as we iron out wrinkles. :)

Maybe if the older news crew members did their jobs right you wouldn't have wrinkles at such a young age. :-P
#Burned
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:42 pm

william-james88 wrote:Hey guys, at least we can all agree that the voices are pretty solid right?

Again? When was I him before? Lol
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:30 pm

jON3.0 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Hey guys, at least we can all agree that the voices are pretty solid right?

In this video. ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:
jON3.0 wrote:

In this video. ;)

Along with all the prime reviews and that time you voiced a t-rex that has the voice of optimus prime ;)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4469
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Beardy » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:33 am

Bit harsh.
Apart from the fact not everyone on that list is unknown outside that list, Unknowns often step up to the mark because they have more to prove.
It's seems ok for us to sit around criticizing these decisions, based on no facts because the actors are unknown, while they evidently put a lot of work into it, whether the end result is something fans like or not.
With a lot of the voice talent that we grew up with in the 80s sadly passing on now, it's a good thing that other talent is coming through.
It's nice to people working on the project who genuinely love the source material. Nice one jON3.0 :-)

Devastator is looking real good. Looking like his Combiner wars version rather than his G1 version which is no surprise given the cartoons title.
Beardy
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr T DC Image Comics 2022 AUG228427 1T (CA) McFarlane"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2021 AUG210014 1B (CA) McFarlane"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #8 Cvr B Image Comics MAR220223 8B (CA) Blank Sketch 230531A"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #254 Image Comics 2020 SEP200222 (W) Larsen (A/CA) Larsen"
SAVAGE DRAGON #254 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 3D sealed Image Comics 2022 JUN220022 (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JAN220298 4B (CA) McFarlane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #4 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr F DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223273 1F (CA) Campbell"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #22 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM378 22B (CA) Ngu (W) Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #22 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #16 Cvr B Image Comics JAN230271 16B (CA) Randal (W) Lewis (A) Segovia"
SCORCHED #16 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #336 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 SEP220314 336A (W) McConville (CA) Greene"
SPAWN #336 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #19 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 FEB230176 19B (CA) Tomaselli"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G cardstock Image Comics 2022 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spawn UNWANTED VIOLENCE #2 Cvr B virgin Image Comics DEC220303 2B (CA) Del Mundo"
Spawn UNWANTED VIO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON