This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:53 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:Were the Youtube versions of Episode 1 and 2 not uploaded at the same time as their Go90 counterparts? Just curious because Episode 3 hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet.

they never are :(
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:58 am

Again, "for non-US fans" is NOT correct. This is the third time I have told you; The Youtube Combiner Wars videos are NOT "international". I am in Japan and the video is Geo-Blocked. As I have stated before, in order to view these videos outside the USA/in geo-blocked countries, you need to copy and paste the url of the geolocked youtube video into the text entry box of any good "online youtube download" site (Google is your friend), and then download the video.

PLEASE check your facts, Seibertron.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby jamarmiller » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:02 am

Motto: "All lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!"
o.supreme wrote:
1984forever wrote:I like Windblade as a Nail trying to prevent more war, though the duel was meh.

The good thing is that this series brings Hasbro one step closer to the realization that only a G1 reboot can bring this franchise back to it's former glory.

I agree with part of this assessment. the episode was ok. The animation seemed a bit better on this one, but Windblade seems more like a frustrated child just lashing out at everyone and everything until Prime talks her down. "Only one can help us"--Victorion?

Unfortunately Hasbro will never "reboot G1" they have the classics toy line (which includes CW & TR), and the IDW comics, they feel that's enough G1 to satisfy older fans, and for most, sadly it is. Although fans of the original Marvel comic were treated with Regeneration One , getting the proper ending they always wanted. Fans of the Original Animated series, will never get the proper ending we desire. Hasbro is all about moving forward. Oddly enough though, there is this channel on Youtube that has made a couple of short episodes, purely with pasted together footage from original series episodes, and Japanese episodes. Better voice talent than on CW, and it is getting more positive feedback than CW.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FanaticFilmsINC/videos

Next ep is due to be up on September 10th ! SPREAD THE WORD the more views the more they will likely do and yeah they are getting mostly positive comments made.
All lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
jamarmiller
Minibot

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
For my money, this is the best G1 Remake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCqYX5QdjZE

And by 'my money', I of course mean 'absolutely broke and in the mood for something very silly'.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:16 am

We already got a G1 reboot. It was called Transformers Animated and I'm not joking. Legitimately was the closest thing to a reboot the G1 cartoon and I still miss that series after 8 years.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:18 am

Randomhero wrote:We already got a G1 reboot. It was called Transformers Animated and I'm not joking. Legitimately was the closest thing to a reboot the G1 cartoon and I still miss that series after 8 years.

It is pretty insane just how G1 it is. Pretty much the original cartoon with a new style and actual characterisation and story.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby jamarmiller » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:20 am

Motto: "All lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!"
I didnt mind the story but hated the art style, just couldnt stand to watch it.
All lives matter! Show your support for racial equality. Update your motto on Seibertron.com forums to say 'Til All Are One!
jamarmiller
Minibot

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:23 am

Kurona wrote:
Randomhero wrote:We already got a G1 reboot. It was called Transformers Animated and I'm not joking. Legitimately was the closest thing to a reboot the G1 cartoon and I still miss that series after 8 years.

It is pretty insane just how G1 it is. Pretty much the original cartoon with a new style and actual characterisation and story.

That's because it was made by fans. Derrick j wiatt pushed for so many things in that show. Shockwave was only in it because Cory Burton was talking during recording how he loved playing shockwave but he had such a small involvement and BOOM! There's shockwave and he's one of the deceptions that did the most damage in the series. Metroplex is the headquarters for the autobots, for max was the elite guard HQ, swindle was dreaming swindle, starscream was exactly what you wanted and they gave us Seekers with an actual reason why they all looked like starscream and Judd freaking Nelson returned as Hotrod!

It was the G1 reboot in so many ways.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Big Grim » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:25 am

Weapon: Galaxial Rocket Launcher
o.supreme wrote:Although fans of the original Marvel comic were treated with Regeneration One , getting the proper ending they always wanted.

Regeneration One was not the ending I wanted. That whole thing was a bloomin' disgrace. Utter waste of time.
Big Grim
Headmaster
News Credits: 148

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:32 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

I don't think I've read a more incorrect comment in a long...long time....and its scarier that others believe that.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:40 am

o.supreme wrote:

I don't think I've read a more incorrect comment in a long...long time....and its scarier that others believe that.

I guess you're right I mean after all animated wasnt filled with animation, voice and continuity errors like the original g1 cartoon did. It also didn't kill characters to clean the toy selfs so yeah I guess it was nothing like the original cartoon.

My bad. Sorry guys! My bad!
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:43 am

Randomhero wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

I guess you're right I mean after all animated wasnt filled with animation, voice and continuity errors like the original g1 cartoon did. It also didn't kill characters to clean the toy selfs so yeah I guess it was nothing like the original cartoon.

Chill
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby 1984forever » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:44 am

o.supreme wrote:
1984forever wrote:I like Windblade as a Nail trying to prevent more war, though the duel was meh.

The good thing is that this series brings Hasbro one step closer to the realization that only a G1 reboot can bring this franchise back to it's former glory.

I agree with part of this assessment. the episode was ok. The animation seemed a bit better on this one, but Windblade seems more like a frustrated child just lashing out at everyone and everything until Prime talks her down. "Only one can help us"--Victorion?

Unfortunately Hasbro will never "reboot G1" they have the classics toy line (which includes CW & TR), and the IDW comics, they feel that's enough G1 to satisfy older fans, and for most, sadly it is. Although fans of the original Marvel comic were treated with Regeneration One , getting the proper ending they always wanted. Fans of the Original Animated series, will never get the proper ending we desire. Hasbro is all about moving forward. Oddly enough though, there is this channel on Youtube that has made a couple of short episodes, purely with pasted together footage from original series episodes, and Japanese episodes. Better voice talent than on CW, and it is getting more positive feedback than CW.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FanaticFilmsINC/videos
With Hasbro releasing the TR line they are missing an opportunity right now to continue G1. Combiner Wars could have been part of the continuation. Current toys could have been sold while satisfying G1 cartoon fans at the same time. All the pieces were in place. After Rebirth, Rodimus was back to being Hot Rod, none of the Combiner teams were dead,Prime was back, Galvatron was in charge and Starscream had a new body which could've been drawn as his CW body. An experimental Headmaster swap could be used as a plot device to introduce the new Titan Master concept, and explain why a character like Galvatron would remove his head.

Instead the writers decided to stick their heads up IDWs tail pipes and rip off a boring story line complete with Transformers they can't sell. Mistress of the Flame, I'm looking at you.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:47 am

Randomhero wrote:I guess you're right I mean after all animated wasnt filled with animation, voice and continuity errors like the original g1 cartoon did. It also didn't kill characters to clean the toy selfs so yeah I guess it was nothing like the original cartoon.

Animated was an error in its entirety. When the look of the show is based on a 8 year olds drawing in crayon, I'd call that one big error. Also...silly fan thinks Animated wasn't designed to sell toys. Well perhaps it didn't sell toys...perhaps that's why it got cancelled.

See you can bash the original all you want, and I can retort. This will get us nowhere. I was just simply stating it would be nice to have a return of the original series. I know its not going to happen, but I can have my opinion.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:49 am

Kurona wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Chill

No I'm totally chill agreeing that animated was missing that G1 flare and really missed out on stories like some college students building a robot with personality components of a deception or the deceptions getting fed up with megatrons erratic bahavior and sending him a planet for therapy or even an episode with Sari and a bumblebee spending an entire episode trying to figure out Ratchets birthday.

Yeah...animated just missed the mark of being a good show.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:52 am

o.supreme wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I guess you're right I mean after all animated wasnt filled with animation, voice and continuity errors like the original g1 cartoon did. It also didn't kill characters to clean the toy selfs so yeah I guess it was nothing like the original cartoon.

Animated was an error in its entirety. When the look of the show is based on a 8 year olds drawing in crayon, I'd call that one big error. Also...silly fan thinks Animated wasn't designed to sell toys. Well perhaps it didn't sell toys...perhaps that's why it got cancelled.

See you can bash the original all you want, and I can retort. This will get us nowhere. I was just simply stating it would be nice to have a return of the original series. I know its not going to happen, but I can have my opinion.

I'm sorry you live I a world that believes transformers should be for grown men that buy toys. Animated was a show that aired a network of cartoons at a 8am timeslot on a Saturday.

Must be nice thinking transformers are next to power tools in a store instead of power rangers.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Reminder: This thread is to talk about the Machinima Combiner Wars series.

Not Animated. Not G1. Not trade insults.

Thank you.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote: Fans of the Original Animated series, will never get the proper ending we desire.

I dont understand that part. Japan kept the G1 cartoon going, why cant that be what you watch if you want more G1?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4490
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:54 am

Dr Va'al wrote:Reminder: This thread is to talk about the Machinima Combiner Wars series.

Not Animated. Not G1. Not trade insults.

Thank you.

yup. I just put him on ignore. I cant see his comments anymore. But when you start talking complete nonsense, that's what you have to do for civility.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
*clears throat, again*
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:01 am

william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote: Fans of the Original Animated series, will never get the proper ending we desire.

I dont understand that part. Japan kept the G1 cartoon going, why cant that be what you watch if you want more G1?

That is actually a great point. To "Me", I actually incorporate the Japanese series. Actually they are like a treasure trove to me, and I greatly appreciate them and to me they are the true continuation. I have said many times, that with a little creative re-writing you can start the Japanese Headmasters series after Rebirth and go from there. But I know several fans of the original series do not share my opinion. I get that. I have weird thoughts I know.

I'd actually like to see Return of Convoy & Operation Combination get put into some sort of animated form, then explain from that point the 300 years that happened between it, and the start of the Beast Wars. Again I know its nothing official, its just the way I think.

I wish I could comment more about CW. My comments about the latest episode are in my first post of the day. not much else to say...sadly.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:05 am

Another thing I don't quite get about "we won't get the ending we deserve", is... ending to what?
The original G1 cartoon didn't have an ongoing story, it was basically just a collection of one-shots with a few themes scattered about and sometimes some multi-episode, albeit self-contained stories like The Ultimate Doom and Five Faces of Darkness - which is fine. It worked perfectly for what it was. It's arguably one of it's greater strengths; not having to follow along with an ongoing story meant you could tune in each time with very minimal knowledge of what the story is - all you needed to know is that the Autobots are the good alien robots and the Decepticons are the bad alien robots. And in this episode they're doing -insert wacky plot line and plot device-.
So a big reason we don't get a conclusion to it... is that there's nothing really to conclude. There was no storyline started that wasn't finished within the same episode or in a later part. No big mysteries, no big overlooming threat other than the war that keeps going on. It's just a series where things happen, it's wacky, it's fun, it has action and quirky characters. Nothing more, nothing less - and it means there's nothing to wrap up.

Anyway, the episode's up on youtube.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:08 am

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
copy most from my message on tfw2005

watched episode 3 and finished it and Optimus pretty much says windblade is right on what they need to do,
who wrote this crap?
sorry for swearing, i cant wait till she gets her head crushed in after her spine is ripped out used to whip her than strangle the glitch and her legs torn off shoved through her abdomen as her wings are wielded to a wall, keeping her from escaping like a butterfly in museum. So we can watch as blades slowly carve off the metal off her body before she is finished off ONCE AND FOR ALL using her sword to carve her spark out of her Chest with one final slash up to slice her head in half.
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:13 am

We finally hear Optimus speak lol. It's a pretty good voice for the most part; the grunting against Windblade's... wind notwithstanding.

But my the animation is just not good. When Windblade is forcing Optimus back with her sword slashing it looks less like he's being backed into a corner and more like he's pulling off some funky dance moves. Where's Jazz and Blaster when you need a posse?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 am

I'm so sorry I forgot this is the internet where you can totally bash and be critical of something that can't defend itself but the moment someone retorts with the same immaturity they're instantly told they're being insulting.

Sorry I'll remember for the future only to insult and be critical towards stuff that can't defend itself on a message board wity the metality of "we can insult stuff that has no presence here but the second you do it to me, that won't be tolerated"
Randomhero
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers SOUNDWAVE WITH TAPES Vinyl Figure #93 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON