This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Episode 5 'Homecoming' Now Online UPDATED

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
New week, new Tuesday, new episode of the Machinima animated series Transformers: Combiner Wars! The fifth episode is titled Homecoming, and is currently available for US viewers via Verizon's go90 streaming service here. Later today, we will update this story with the Machinima official YouTube link, which works for viewers outside of the US - though not all regions, somehow. Also coming later, our regular review of the episode, so keep your optics tuned on Seibertron.com!

UPDATE: YouTube clip embedded.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:47 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Just watched episode 5. If this was a longer series, this would have been a good scene. I know many people were hating on this series from frame 1, but I wanted to give a fair chance. After 5 episodes, I don't hate it, but I just don't like the overall story. Its direction, the world surrounding it....which is sad because I had such high hopes for it. Combiners and other large Transformers are literally my favorite characters in the franchise overall, its sad that 32+ years into this, they are very rarely portrayed in a way that seems accurate, if ever.

Sabrblade wrote:this deep disembodied voice who told her "Don't... let this happen." Who said that?! And why was this a thing? It's never brought up again in the episode, nor even really acknowledged that much by Windblade when she hears it. It was just really weird.

I'm guessing/hoping for Metroplex, or some Titan, but at this point who knows. Based on some Q&A from the developers, I'm about 90% certain the final scene of the last episode will contain some kind of teaser of something to come. Unfortunately I don't think there ever will be a follow up to this based on how poorly it is being received.

Also yeah, the whole "we need to make a combiner". I wasn't aware that the enigma was like a genie lamp you could just rub and have one pop up out of nowhere. I guess the individual combiner components really aren't going to be acknowledged at all...again very sad.

Yay for Devastator I guess...and its sad to say, but this does seem like a shameless attempt from an adult who hated Rodimus back in 1986, to "kill him" just because. Yes maybe several of us thought that way 30 years ago, even acted it out with our toys...but now it just seems silly.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:08 am

o.supreme wrote:Just watched episode 5. If this was a longer series, this would have been a good scene. I know many people were hating on this series from frame 1, but I wanted to give a fair chance. After 5 episodes, I don't hate it, but I just don't like the overall story. Its direction, the world surrounding it....which is sad because I had such high hopes for it. Combiners and other large Transformers are literally my favorite characters in the franchise overall, its sad that 32+ years into this, they are very rarely portrayed in a way that seems accurate, if ever.

Sabrblade wrote:this deep disembodied voice who told her "Don't... let this happen." Who said that?! And why was this a thing? It's never brought up again in the episode, nor even really acknowledged that much by Windblade when she hears it. It was just really weird.

I'm guessing/hoping for Metroplex, or some Titan, but at this point who knows. Based on some Q&A from the developers, I'm about 90% certain the final scene of the last episode will contain some kind of teaser of something to come. Unfortunately I don't think there ever will be a follow up to this based on how poorly it is being received.

Also yeah, the whole "we need to make a combiner". I wasn't aware that the enigma was like a genie lamp you could just rub and have one pop up out of nowhere. I guess the individual combiner components really aren't going to be acknowledged at all...again very sad.

Yay for Devastator I guess...and its sad to say, but this does seem like a shameless attempt from an adult who hated Rodimus back in 1986, to "kill him" just because. Yes maybe several of us thought that way 30 years ago, even acted it out with our toys...but now it just seems silly.

If critical reception was the only thing that mattered then we would never have gotten a movie after revenge of the fallen. Online media is based on views and advertisement. Just because a bunch of adult fans are so vocally negative doesn't mean this won't get to finish what they're planning with Titans Return and part 3.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:19 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Not much to say other than Rodimus finally feeling natural. This feels like a more matured version of the character now who's learned to be cautious and kept his good morals intact; like a natural progression of the character in the G1 cartoon and other incarnations years later. Dunno where this Rodimus was in Episode 2, it's a complete 180.
Which is nice for me since Rodimus is probably my favourite Transformers character at this point.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:26 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Kurona wrote:Not much to say other than Rodimus finally feeling natural. This feels like a more matured version of the character now who's learned to be cautious and kept his good morals intact; like a natural progression of the character in the G1 cartoon and other incarnations years later. Dunno where this Rodimus was in Episode 2, it's a complete 180.
Which is nice for me since Rodimus is probably my favourite Transformers character at this point.

I was gonna say the same thing but you said it better. I also like his voice here.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:37 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
I have to say, I really liked this episode. I have almost no problems with it at all. The review's on it's way!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:47 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
About the Mistress...I assume the hammer she has is the Forge of Solus Prime, though I cannot find anything to confirm that, so I may be wrong, it may just be a facsimile. In any case... did it seem almost humorous to anyone else whenever she tapped her "forge" on the ground, the lack of weight it seemingly had really took away from her credibility. I mean if you are going to slam your staff down to get someone's attention, do it right...

https://youtu.be/8Qtgm5g5Gyo 0:42 ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:49 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
o.supreme wrote:About the Mistress...I assume the hammer she has is the Forge of Solus Prime

I also thought it could be that, especially since those 3 do appear to be the heads of Cybertron.

Also, this now makes her a much more importat character than Maxima ever was. o much for that top 10 list.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
o.supreme wrote:About the Mistress...I assume the hammer she has is the Forge of Solus Prime, though I cannot find anything to confirm that, so I may be wrong, it may just be a facsimile. In any case... did it seem almost humorous to anyone else whenever she tapped her "forge" on the ground, the lack of weight it seemingly had really took away from her credibility. I mean if you are going to slam your staff down to get someone's attention, do it right...

https://youtu.be/8Qtgm5g5Gyo 0:42 ;)

Lol Right? *Tick* *Tick* *Tick*
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Intelligence: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:17 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:About the Mistress...I assume the hammer she has is the Forge of Solus Prime, though I cannot find anything to confirm that, so I may be wrong, it may just be a facsimile.
Yeah, I doubt it's the Forge. It's probably just a symbol of her authority meant to be a tribute to the Forge in a vein of "Our great Solus Prime once wielded a mighty hammer of her own, and so too shall I wield a hammer of my own in her honor."
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Megatron and Starscream are leading the way for me. Rodimus is good now too, but those first 2 are the best so far. I love this Megatron
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Mr Skram » Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:44 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
"Combiners are going to ruin everything" several moments later "omg we have to use the enigma!!!"
I laughed heartily when she did her little taptaptap with the hammer. :lol:

This show is like some beautiful fever dream. So inconsistent and nonsensical but I can't stop watching.

Also, dunno if anyone's seen this but I just found it while bouncing around from vid to vid on Youtube.

Talk about your toys coming to life on screen, eh?
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Promotional Stop-Motion Windblade vs. Devastator video

Postby Kurona » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Courtesy of fellow Seibertronian Mr Skram, we have a new Youtube video relevant to the recent animated Combiner Wars Machinima series - a stop-motion battle featuring Windblade, the Constructicons and Victorion by youtube user counter656, sponsored by Machinima. Perhaps most notably, it shortly contains a yet-to-be-seen clip of the actual series before the stop-motion battle starts. Check it out below and tell us what you think!

Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Survivefan23 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:48 pm

Motto: ""Time to Smash now, Time to Talk latter.""
For some dumb reason. My computer won't let me view YouTube videos on this site. I need a link from now on.
Survivefan23
Survivefan23
Mini-Con
News Credits: 47
Alt Mode: Monster Truck
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 8
Endurance: 3
Courage: 10+

Postby Mr Skram » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Survivefan23 wrote:For some dumb reason. My computer won't let me view YouTube videos on this site. I need a link from now on.

Here ya go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P8VRCw87x0
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Braker » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Motto: "Take your ideals elsewhere."
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Sad that this looks better than the actual show...
Who are you?
Braker
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Car
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10

Postby Survivefan23 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Motto: ""Time to Smash now, Time to Talk latter.""
Thanks.
Survivefan23
Survivefan23
Mini-Con
News Credits: 47
Alt Mode: Monster Truck
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 8
Endurance: 3

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:31 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Megatron and Starscream are leading the way for me. Rodimus is good now too, but those first 2 are the best so far. I love this Megatron

Definitely agree with this. I loved Megatron and Starscream in this last video and this Megs is definitely an awesome one as always.

Mr Skram wrote:"Combiners are going to ruin everything" several moments later "omg we have to use the enigma!!!"
I laughed heartily when she did her little taptaptap with the hammer. :lol:

This show is like some beautiful fever dream. So inconsistent and nonsensical but I can't stop watching.

Also, dunno if anyone's seen this but I just found it while bouncing around from vid to vid on Youtube.

Talk about your toys coming to life on screen, eh?

I enjoyed that. Definitely not bad. Looked good to see the toys being animated via stop motion and what not.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby X3ROhour » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
Kurona wrote:
Z3ROhour wrote:Computron was created by Grimlock?

I've never been able to come to terms with this.

Even if Grimlock just has a speech impediment,
In no way can he pull that off.

What am I missing?
Savant syndrome?

Tell me! 8-}

The G1 episode it happened in featured an accident where Grimlock got a ton of information and intelligence flown straight into his brain. He later created the Technobots and, to go back to his status quo, transferred the intelligence to them and Computron and went back to his usual self.

I watched it.
I get it.
Like Bulkhead's Synth-En?

Ok.
;)^
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Speed: 1
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby X3ROhour » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:44 pm

Me likey.

Want more.

:saint:
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander

Postby X3ROhour » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:48 pm

That Bot wrote:I feel like the only person on this website who doesn't have any issues with the animation framerate. It seems fine to me.

It's alright and pretty.
Ain't no TF Prime!
But beggars and choosers!

;)^
:))

(:|
X3ROhour
City Commander

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It dawned on me earlier today why Megatron's personality in this show has been so entertaining. It's because he's not acting like G1 Megatron. Instead, he's acting like Cy-Kill! :KREMZEEK:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8

Postby firefox91 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Wow! That fan-made video blew my expectations away. It was fantastic, excellent work!
firefox91
Mini-Con

Postby primalxconvoy » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:38 pm

The fan-made video was ok, except for the way the characters waddled around. There was a "better" version made, with optimus fighting Maketoys Giant, but the creator replaced that version (containing the g1 cartoon music and no speaking) with an awful dubbed version (complete with muffler speech that doesn't fit the actions on screen), so I won't bother giving the url.

As for the official episode, it's still not available in Japan (and I've just given Machinima an earful as they officially claim everyone else can access it at YouTube, which is simply not true), plus those who can't have official sites (China, etc) to view it on. Machinima needs to have a disclaimer listing all the countries that AREN'T supported and/or ensure those countries are either supported at YouTube or given official outlets. In the meantime, a Google search for an online YouTube downloader/streamer will solve any problems temporarily.

Anyway, this episode was awful, as usual:

- Noone considered that CONTROLLING sentient combining beings was unethical. Not even Rodimus.
- Animation was terrible.
- The way that silly female character kept tapping her hammer on the ground, like an immature child was hilariously out of sync with the show's tone.
- The ease with which Rodimus, like every other character, is able to be killed by having his arms ripped off. They should have called the show "Hero Mashers - Our Sparks are in our Limbs".
- etc.
primalxconvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 11

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
primalxconvoy wrote:- The ease with which Rodimus, like every other character, is able to be killed by having his arms ripped off. They should have called the show "Hero Mashers - Our Sparks are in our Limbs".
- etc.

Pretty sure he did not die. there was no indication that he did or would have yet
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109T"
NEW!
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON