This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Combiner Wars Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:16 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
MaverickPrime wrote:Also, the hell??? Was it me or did they treat the combiners as a race and not a team of combined cybertronians?

It wasn't just you.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:41 am

Kurona wrote:
MaverickPrime wrote:Also, the hell??? Was it me or did they treat the combiners as a race and not a team of combined cybertronians?

It wasn't just you.
Sadly, the series' inability to treat any of their components as characters was probably just an inevitable result of the short runtime, and the fact that it was CG. Now, I REALLY do like the look of this series, but multiple gestalts meant full individual models for each bot composing them was prohibitively expensive, and even if it was ol' 2D animation, the economy of characters would've never allowed development for more than one on each team. Just thinking of that gives me more bad Energon flashbacks, since that's probably the reason no CG series before or since had very much combining. No matter how good the writers were, that was an insurmountable problem from the get-go.

Someday, I'd like to see a TF series spend a season structured like the Cybertron cartoon, but with the object of the search on different colony worlds being to find every combiner necessary to form some ancient super gestalt who's the only hope to defeat the big-bad-whatever. Maybe an update of the Multiforce so they could do some dual combining action before they all unite for the grand finale. Has any TF story come closer to this than the Breast Force in the first half of Victory?

And on Windblade just blowing away the Unicron Singularity...has no one else ever heard that "Hairdryer-Man" song? Someone has to find that PBS recording and synch it to that scene. This series is going to be edited into a LOT of youtube parodies, and that desperately needs to be one of them!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:50 am

Bumblevivisector wrote:Someday, I'd like to see a TF series spend a season structured like the Cybertron cartoon, but with the object of the search on different colony worlds being to find every combiner necessary to form some ancient super gestalt who's the only hope to defeat the big-bad-whatever. Maybe an update of the Multiforce so they could do some dual combining action before they all unite for the grand finale. Has any TF story come closer to this than the Breast Force in the first half of Victory?

There was Nexus Prime in the Timelines stories.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Galactic Prime » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:30 am

This series was complete garbage from start to finish.

The only good thing about it was the animation.

The voice acting was by a bunch of half ass, no talent youtubers and the story was like something a 2 year old wrote.

It was a huge disappointment.

Total **** beginning to end.

Glad it's over, let's hope Hasbro NEVER makes this mistake again.
Galactic Prime
Fuzor

Postby Microraptor » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:22 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
I like that Starscream was defeated by Optimus and Megatron working in tandem. That's a really smart idea. Other than that, this episode had nothing good.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:32 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Microraptor wrote:I like that Starscream was defeated by Optimus and Megatron working in tandem. That's a really smart idea.
One that's been done before (in the exact same way, even) in a much better story that I highly recommend to everyone.

(read right to left)

Actually, the more I think about it, this show's climax feels more and more like it ripped off the climax of THAT story! Starscream merges with a superweapon to become an all-powerful form that threatens to destroy everything and everyone, even producing a black hole as a weapon, and needed to be stopped by a team-up between Optimus and Megatron, in which the former in robot mode uses the latter in gun mode to blast Starscream into oblivion.

They couldn't even be bothered to come up with their own unique climax that they had to rip off the one from a much better story!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:04 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I don't know...that is pretty much the exact same thing, but I just don't think the writers of this show are that well researched in TF lore to go looking up a Manga...then again, maybe they were banking on western fans having never read that...and copied it exactly. Its The Lion King all over again. :lol:
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:They couldn't even be bothered to come up with their own unique climax that they had to rip off the one from a much better story!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM:

You think the writers of this show, who don't seem exceptionally versed in Transformers mythology, ripped off an obscure manga that most TF fans haven't even heard of?

Galactic Prime wrote:The voice acting was by a bunch of half ass, no talent youtubers

Whoah there pal. The voice acting was one of the high points of this show. We went over this at the beginning and during the show's run, being primarily from YouTube doesn't mean they aren't skilled or ready for a more professional production like this. Their performances were fine, many people are even praising Jason Marmocha as Megatron and of course our venerable Jon Bailey as Prime. There were a few questionable vocal choices (the totally not-imposing Menasor and Metroplex) but otherwise the acting was one of the better elements.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Galactic Prime wrote:
The voice acting was by a bunch of half ass, no talent youtubers

Meanwhile Jon Bailey (Optimus prime) Is a professional voice actor who has done countless ads for many gigantic multinational companies.

Just because they're on YouTube or do YouTube as a hobby doesn't mean they aren't professional.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm

Yeah, that's pretty disrespectful. Regardless of whether they did a good job or not - and honestly, the voice acting in parts was one of the few things done well - you should still be courteous and respect their profession rather than labelling them as, essentially, random people off the street.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Burn » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
So I'm late to the party as I may have sub-consciously been putting off watching the last episode.

In the beginning I thought "once I've watched all the episodes, I'll go back and watch them all in one sitting so it feels like one big story"

I won't be doing that.

The animation was fine. Some of the voices were great, while others, particularly Starscream, I'll be happy to NEVER hear again.

Story wise, by the end it just seemed to be ANOTHER story to shove Windblade down our collective throats and establish her as this all powerful being and major part of the mythology.

Not to mention the last 30 seconds basically turned the entire series into a prequel/advert for Titans Return, which would explain why we got it NOW and not during the CW run.

Overall ... enjoyed the CGI, I would like to see a series done this way. I'd like to see (hear) some of the voice actors return, but what's really needed is some decent writing, budget and time constraints were clearly a burden with this series. But the potential to build and improve is there.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:40 pm

King Kuuga wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:They couldn't even be bothered to come up with their own unique climax that they had to rip off the one from a much better story!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: :BOOM:

You think the writers of this show, who don't seem exceptionally versed in Transformers mythology, ripped off an obscure manga that most TF fans haven't even heard of?
No. I was upset at the time and just venting.

But you gotta admit, it is a pretty scary coincidence how similar the climax of this show was to climax of that manga, right down to some very strikingly similar details. But, yeah, the manga is pretty obscure and the two do still have their differences (the biggest being that that manga was amazingly good while this show was just the opposite).

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:34 pm

Another one of those jokey photocomics, this time for the final episode:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
King Kuuga wrote:
Galactic Prime wrote:The voice acting was by a bunch of half ass, no talent youtubers

Whoah there pal. The voice acting was one of the high points of this show. We went over this at the beginning and during the show's run, being primarily from YouTube doesn't mean they aren't skilled or ready for a more professional production like this. Their performances were fine, many people are even praising Jason Marmocha as Megatron and of course our venerable Jon Bailey as Prime. There were a few questionable vocal choices (the totally not-imposing Menasor and Metroplex) but otherwise the acting was one of the better elements.

Yeah it takes a lot of skill to do an Optimus Prime voice. Same goes for Starscream (which I can do), and Megs.

The thing that bummed me out was that this show started out actually pretty well in the first episode. They had a great setup! Menasor and Computron fighting in space, Menasor's "ZERO" line, and that was about it. All of the stuff up to that was amazing. If they had just done everything ELSE different, then it would've been cooler! (Maybe even have- oh, I don't know, maybe made it actual COMBINER WARS? I mean come on. Having only a few combiners and them only showing up for a few seconds doesn't cut it.)

This is how it should've been:

-Instead of Optimus Prime sillily being by himself and finding Windblade by random chance as she is about to shoot the combiney doodad (I can't even remember the name. That's how much I care), they should've had Optimus Prime with his four wave-mates from the toyline; Prowl, Ironhide, Sunstreaker, and Mirage; and they should've been going around as some adventure team or something. Windblade being greeted by all of them would've been awesome.

-There should've been combiners actually fighting each-other for more of the show. There should've also been a whole lot more carnage from the combiners. This thing shouldn't have been called "Combiner Wars" and should've been called "Combiner Wars Could be a Possible Threat so Let's Stop It" instead.

-In the end, instead of Starscream actually being evil, what SHOULD'VE happened is Starscream actually WAS trying to make up for his past sins, and the combiney doodad just got to his head and made him lose his mind or something. Then he should've made some sort of blast that maybe caused Optimus and the four Autobot wave-mates to, I dunno, maybe become combineable and turn into Optimus Maximus??? That may've not made an extreme amount of sense, but it would've at LEAST looked awesome! Also, Starscream should've stayed in that giant combiner form and fought Optimus Maximus instead of blowing up and becoming a screaming head.

I could point out a few other changes, but my post is long enough already.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:02 am

Sabrblade wrote:Another one of those jokey photocomics, this time for the final episode:

Hey, hey! Don't lump this on Crosscut. He deserves better :(
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:07 am

Kurona wrote:Hey, hey! Don't lump this on Crosscut. He deserves better :(
Not my doing. I just found the comic.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:41 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
I'm sure i read somewhere that someone has merged all of them together :-? so that it plays as just one episode, it's prob on Youtube by now....or something
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby YRQRM0 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Just finished this. It felt like something I would've made up and acted out playing with my figures as a kid, so I really did enjoy it from that standpoint. Far from a serious venture though.

Also, I agree a lot of the voice acting was not great. Windblade and Starscream were definitely nice though, and I thought Megatron was kind of cool, not just because of the acting, but the overall demeanor of the character felt a little bit different than what I'm used to in general.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Tyrannacon » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I didn't think the voice acting was the best for a few of characters, but I doubt I could do any better myself overall than what was done. The Optimus and Megatron performances were very reasonable in my mind, with Megatron being one of the better points and the Optimus performance right behind it. They sounded enough like the characters we know. Plus, getting Cullen and Welker to do it probably would've ate over half of the budget or more and made this a lot more troubled and a lot shorter.

On respecting the creatives, I do have a friend that voice acts in a lot of independent productions, definitely not easy for him to do. He says it can be very unpleasant, but he tries to have fun with it. So that's why I hold a lot of respect for the creative types that can and do things I know my own personal limits on. There's no reason to disrespect anyone here in this case based on their level of "fame". Voicing constructive criticism is infinitely more reasonable overall than senselessly bashing and getting personal about it too. If it's that much of an affront, don't watch it.

I do feel disappointed by this or at least underwhelmed with it due to the run-time of the episodes and a lot of what's being pointed out with the combiners being treated as one entity and not individuals coming together. One thing I do like about the comics is how they get into combining being a conflict of minds all running together. I think that would've been really something very good to include in this series. That's rehashing a lot of my previous posts though.

Unfortunately I dread the Titans Return sequel to this and if it even gets made, but I hope the powers here have kept their ear to the ground and taken the constructive stuff to heart to improve it and make it better. CW web series definitely wasn't as "adult" as advertised though and that's actually been another central issue I've had with it. I mean there were plenty of butt shots for Windblade and a lot of moaning or so coming from her as she fought, but that doesn't actually constitute making something adult enough in my mind. Usually when someone says "adult" I picture there being a lot of interpersonal drama, adult like themes, and the various. This... just didn't have it. I can only hope for improvement if there's another attempt.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:01 pm

Talking of how badly combining got handled, I was looking at TFWiki's tongue-in-cheek bios for the Energon/Super Link combiner components recently - in that they had no personality - and realised with horror that Energon/Super Link treated Combiners as Combiners more than this series did.

I can't believe they done it.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:37 pm

The more I think about it, the more this show kinda reminds me of how the third season of TF: Prime was in regards to its use of the Predacons. In that show, the Predacons were included at the behest of Hasbro, but only given the barest minimum of effort by the show to answer Hasbro's pleas since the Predacon subplot was swiftly wrapped up and dropped after five episodes (one of which had nothing to do with the Predacon subplot, even) in favor of the show returning to its "revive Cybertron with the Omega Lock" plot that it previously had going in the second season finale. Like with that show seemingly wanting to tell the Omega Lock story while Hasbro instead wanted a Predacon story, it really feels like Machinima wanted to tell an old-school G1-ish story in which Optimus and Megatron team up to fight against a super-powerful Starscream while Hasbro instead wanted them to tell a Combiner-centric story featuring them, Windblade, the Enigma, and other IDW-based elements.

The lack of focus on the Combiners in this show, with it opting instead to focus more on everyone else in the show, really makes the Combiners' screentime feel like it was tacked on after the fact. Victorion and Devastator are barely in this show at all, and the Menasor vs. Computron fight is little more than a plot device that ultimately feels superfluous since Windblade starts out the story as already being angry at the Combiners even before Menasor and Computron come to Caminus. We could literally take out the Menasor and Computron fight and start the story with the angry Windblade already on her way to Cybertron with no real value to the story lost. Because, in the long run, all that really matters in this story is Windblade being angry at something related to the Council that convinces Optimus to recruit Megatron to team up with him to destroy that something that Windblade is angry at, and which Starscream uses to become super powerful. The Combiners themselves are merely an extension of the threat posed by the Enigma, which itself could be replaced by literally any other powerful MacGuffin so long as it enables Starscream to make himself all powerful.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:46 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Although TF: Prime may have had to shoehorn in Predacons in the 3rd season at the request of Hasbro, at least Predaking was a well developed character, even Skylynx and Darksteel weren't totally forgettable in their sole movie appearance. I have no TF Prime toys, but all the characters are memorable to me. Whereas the Combiners in CW basically got no character development at all...if for lack of time than nothing else. If I did not already have the Victorion toy, I would have no idea who she was, or even care why she was there.

Also...I don't know how they can do Titan Wars when they cant afford to even fully animate a single whole Titan :???: Then again it will probably be the same story (substitute Sentinel Prime for Starscream and Alpha Trion for Windblade) wash, rinse, repeat.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:19 pm

o.supreme wrote:Although TF: Prime may have had to shoehorn in Predacons in the 3rd season at the request of Hasbro, at least Predaking was a well developed character,
One could argue that he was kind of a retread of Dreadwing's schtick as a "noble villain whose sworn loyalty to Megatron which be then breaks after hearing of something underhanded that Megatron did behind the noble villain's back". Only with Predaking, this all occurred across a mere three episodes unlike Dreadwing's season-long arc.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:34 pm

In any case, TFP still handled their baggage better than CW. One could still find Predaking to have interesting and enjoyable traits - and an actual personality. The same absolutely cannot be said about this series' Combiners. I don't even know if they exhibited any personality traits beyond "I'm a street punk", "I'm a PC", "I laugh evilly" and... "I'm the leader I guess".
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Oh yes, don't get me wrong, this show certainly handled its use of Combiners worse than Prime handled its use of Predacons. But the similarities are still there as I remember tons of people hating on Prime for its only having one Predacon in the third season and for dropping any and all prospects for its having more by terminating Shockwave's Pred lab just so it could go back to the Omega Lock story. People wanted more Preds, lots more Preds, than the single one we got, and were absolutely mad about the show's seemingly hyping up the coming of more Preds and then tossing all of that in the can for the rest of the season (Predacons Rising was made after the fact and was more of a Unicron story than anything). It's the same feeling I got from this show when first Devastator and then Victorion showed up only for both of them to quickly get absorbed by Starscream.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr M 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics JUN230672 2M (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr D 1:25 IDW Comics FEB231513 1D Escorzas"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230122 117B"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr B IDW Comics APR231620 4B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr G 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220389 3G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT SOURCEBOOK #2 IDW Comics 2024 2024 JAN241265 Ninja Turtles (CA) Santalouco"
NEW!
TMNT SOURCEBOOK #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr J 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics SEP230266 12J (CA) Kambadais"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr L 1:25 Boom Studios Comics OCT220280 1L (CA)Eastman+Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr C IDW Comics NOV221626 3C (CA) Smith"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220377 2E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230458 7J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230262 12F"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv Halloween Special #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231431"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200910 1A (CA) Scalera"
POWER RANGERS #1 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON