This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Machinima Transformers Titans Return Animated Series Discussion Thread

Postby ArmadaPrime » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:21 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Sunstar wrote: Although it sounds like they are talking into coffee tins.

So glad I'm not alone in being super bugged by this. I think it's part of what messes up the voice work (along with the writing)- I get the distinct feeling that the original recordings are probably way more genuine and emotive. The Mistress of Flame's death really took the cake on that front, the 'robotic' effect was so heavy that any pain or emotion in her voice was totally lost, just "who killed you?" "Oh it was overlord".
Granted some voices still shine through (though even megs wasn't quite as on form this episode imo) so it can't be the whole problem, but still
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Madeus Prime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:59 am

Motto: "Rule #45 of the Madeus Handbook: Timey wimey is an adequate term for scienc-y stuff."
Sabrblade wrote:Here's episode 6 - https://www.go90.com/videos/9CFURVWNuQ6

Honestly, Megatron's sarcasm is the highlight of this series
Madeus Prime art credited to SillySpringer
Madeus Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 23
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 7
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:03 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
This episode gave us more combiner fighting than all of Combiner Wars and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Also, another combiner of combiners, but this time not an amorphous blob. So that's a plus.

Megatron is truly the highlight of this series.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:37 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Random thoughts-before the title card, did Megatron just flip Devastator on his ass :roll: :lol: -The most PC thing I can say is...I don't like Menasor's dialogue. The chorus of primes sound like the Zoanoids from The Guyver English dub. Oh no...Megatron tossing Devastator like a sack of potatoes...dear lord this has gone off the rails.
Emissary hooking up Windblade to an apparatus he knows she cant brake free from...DISCONNECT! DISCONNECT! :lol: Sorry.... This is all just not good. Reaching CW levels of bad again. But even CW had its ups and downs as far as individual episodes. I'm hoping next week will be better.

Also I don't think the combiners are merging into a single combiner, they just kind of disappeared to go fight Trypticon presumably (unless I missed something?). If however next episode we get a "combiner of combiners" somebody needs to fan mode that quickly. Of course a 5th combiner would make it much easier. Have Dev as the torso, and 4 "5 member" combiners as limbs. Something 11 year old me (and my 11 year old son now) would be totally amazed by. ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:01 am

"Why didn't you show us this before?"

Emissary, you only JUST arrived there with Windblade! How could you have possibly known what was going on between Megatron and the combiners before you got there? That line should have been said by one of the combiners, not you!

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Another Tuesday, another episode of Machinima's Titans Return animated series! We're on to Episode 6 now, which, in complete honesty, is the worst one yet. But let's delve into the new episode and figure out exactly why! Here's Titans Return Episode 6!

We open with a (pretty cool?) shot of Trypticon, who's still raging through the city completely unopposed now with the death of Metroplex in the previous episode. This shot pans out to reveal Optimus Prime returning to the city, driving into the Basilica to meet Perceptor. We very quickly cut to the Combiners back at Fortress Maximus. They've just watched their laser beams disappear in the distance, headed toward "Metroplex City". The redundancy does not escape me. The combiners discuss their next plan, and have I mentioned that I hate Menasor's voice? Yeah, I hate Menasor's voice.

Megatron tells them that Metroplex City is a total loss, and the combiners respond by trying to beat the daylights out of him, calling him a "Betrayer" and a "Vile Traitor", etc. Didn't he help you just a little bit ago? You know, when Starscream took over your bodies? He helped rescue you! All the combiners are just so randomly hostile, it looks really strange. Megatron explains the Mistress of Flame has died, which just aggravates the Combiners more, as they believe he was the one who killed her.

Back at the Basilica, Perceptor and Optimus learn the same macabre fact, stumbling upon the Mistress' body in the Prayer chamber. They don't know who the killer was, as Perceptor gains no new evidence from studying her wounds. They leave her body in the prayer chamber, turning their attention to the more pressing matter of the Titan Dinosaur stomping though the city. They return to the basilica's controls. The dialogue here is clunky, again, as we've come to expect, but it just goes to show that most of the time errors like this aren't the voice actor's fault. A lot of times it's the direction they're given or the editing the tracks receive in post. You can have big celebrities like Wil Wheaton and voice acting legends like Peter Cullen and still have your dialogue be awkward.

Anyway, they finally get the Basilica's defenses up, and they attempt to slow Trypticon down.
This is just straight up Godzilla at this point.

They return to the chamber of Primes, where Hot Rod had given up the Matrix of Leadership, and we get more scenes with the Chorus of Primes. Yay.
"Asdkfhdlkierjml, jsdkfhguinegnkjfjg, Optimus Prime."

Yes, the Chorus of Primes returns to the series, just as indecipherable and completely non-understandable as the last time. Prime reclaims the Matrix from the chamber, once again truly becoming Optimus Prime.

The Combiners are still fighting with Megatron when Windblade and Emissary come in to save him, breaking up the fight. Brace yourselves, it gets really corny.
"What the Headlight are you Junkpiles doing?" Really? Really? You just said damn in the last episode, I don't think Hell is really off limits.

They demand to know who really killed the Mistress, and Megatron pulls up literally just footage from the last episode. Emissary questions why he didn't just show them this footage before, and while he definitely has a point, he and Windblade just arrived seconds ago. There is no way he knew what was happening.
Oh, look, Megatron downloaded Go90!

Victorion uses the Enigma of Combination, uniting the combiners again. They disappear, traveling to the city to help stop Trypticon. Then, for whatever reason. Windblade is hooked up to Fort Max. There is nothing mentioned about this leading up to it, if I remember correctly. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this plan comes out of nowhere! She links with Fortress Maximus, and is appears something has gone wrong. Emissary yells for her to disconnect, but she doesn't hear him. On that cliffhanger, the Episode ends.
Oh God, she's regenerating! Who's going to be the next Doctor Windblade?!?

This episode really feels boring and drawn out. It made 11 minutes really feel like 20, and really started to look like a bad Godzilla/Kaiju overdub. Between the mostly-inaccurate mouth movements, bad timing and pacing, and, you know, the actual Kaiju. Don't get me wrong, it is still leagues better that Combiner Wars, but it still leaves much to be desired.

Thanks for reading my review of Episode 6. If you want to watch it yourself, you can find it over on Go90. Do you agree with me? Am I completely off base? Please let me know and share your thoughts down below! I'll see you next Tuesday with the release of episode 7!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby Randomhero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:31 pm

I think no matter how improved this series is from Combiner Wars it’s still just gonna get sh$& on by people.

I liked it. It felt like the start of act 2 with some action and set up to further the plot.

I had a friend come over this weekend and we watched Combiner Wars which we agreed wasn’t great and we binged Titans Return and he loved it. He’s a casual fan. He doesn’t live in tf sites, keep up to date on everything and only collects stuff that appeals to him. He didn’t even know a new cartoon was happening outside of RID. He enjoyed it. Said it’s fun.
Last edited by Randomhero on Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby YoungPrime » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:22 pm

I'm not watching any of this!

Just waiting for Geewun Redone's sequel.

And if that doesn't happen then neither did this 2nd season...
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Randomhero » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm

Point proven
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Burn » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:06 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Randomhero wrote:I think no matter how improved this series is from Combiner Wars it’s still just gonna get sh$& on by people.

Because people suddenly can't dislike things?

Honestly dude, you've been on this site long enough to know better!

This episode was ... ahhh why bother with it? A lot of it made no sense. Especially Victorions desire to avenge Mistress of Flame, completely disregarding THE IMPENDING THREAT THAT IS TRYPTICON! You know, the impending threat THAT YOU WERE JUST TRYING TO STOP.

ugh ... this is bad fan wank.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby ebonyleopard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:32 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I'm just going to say, everything about and with Megatron is the best thing about both series. I could watch a show just about him and I've fallen in love with this new voice actor and his take on him.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
Strength: 8
Skill: 10

Postby ebonyleopard » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Motto: ""Never underestimate the stupid.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Randomhero wrote:I think no matter how improved this series is from Combiner Wars it’s still just gonna get sh$& on by people.

I liked it. It felt like the start of act 2 with some action and set up to further the plot.

I had a friend come over this weekend and we watched Combiner Wars which we agreed wasn’t great and we binged Titans Return and he loved it. He’s a casual fan. He doesn’t live in tf sites, keep up to date on everything and only collects stuff that appeals to him. He didn’t even know a new cartoon was happening outside of RID. He enjoyed it. Said it’s fun.

Nits gonna pick.

I can only complain so much about something I'm ultimately watching for free and know that over all is helping the franchise with notoriety and toy sales. So, more power to them. But then I've never been one who complained that much about any of the TF series. They are what they are. Could it be better? Sure, but not everything is TMNT, Voltron Legendary Defender, or the Legend of Kora.
ebonyleopard
Minibot
Strength: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
How does it help toy sales though when the toy line is virtually finished?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:30 am

Is there such a thing as an antithesis to "beating a dead horse"? Cuz saying how Megatron is the best thing about this show is pretty much that. We all know that he's great, that he's the one really good thing to come out of this show and its predecessor, but honestly that still doesn't speak much about the whole show itself since pretty much everything else that isn't Megatron (or, debatably, Foghorn Overlord), is still some degree of mediocre.

Sure, Titans Return isn't as mind-bogglingly bad as Combiner Wars turned out to be, but that's like saying how Suicide Squad wasn't as appallingly bad as Batman v. Superman was even though SS itself still wasn't that good in its own right.

Megatron is to CW and TR like what Wonder Woman (the character) was to BvS: One shining spot in sea of mediocrity (or more specifically in TR's case, a sea of indifferent, shrugworthy quality).

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:25 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ebonyleopard wrote:

Nits gonna pick.

I can only complain so much about something I'm ultimately watching for free and know that over all is helping the franchise with notoriety and toy sales. So, more power to them. But then I've never been one who complained that much about any of the TF series. They are what they are. Could it be better? Sure, but not everything is TMNT, Voltron Legendary Defender, or the Legend of Kora.

Helping the franchise with toy sales? Titans Return as a toyline is over. Sure, there are still some Wave 6 figures still hanging out on shelves, but of them, only Hot Rod is in the series. Overlord barely showed up at retail, and Wave 5 (with Windblade) had such spotty distribution that the easiest way to get it was to order online.

Much like the Combiner Wars cartoon before it, Titans Return is showing up after the toyline has effectively ended at retail. Which means the Power of the Primes cartoon should be showing up sometime in 2019.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Bounti76 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:28 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
To the review at hand......I don't even want to watch this episode. Just reading the summary made me cringe so bad that I don't want to subject myself to it. (Megatron picking up and tossing DEVASTATOR??)
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 376
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby King Kuuga » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:24 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Bounti76 wrote:To the review at hand......I don't even want to watch this episode. Just reading the summary made me cringe so bad that I don't want to subject myself to it. (Megatron picking up and tossing DEVASTATOR??)

Yeah that was.... a thing.
Megatron throwing Devastator.PNG

Also the combiners seem to actually be in scale with regular transformers in this episode, which ironically makes them seem small. Megatron easily comes up to Menasor's waist, much like the CW leader figure to the CW Menasor toy. Instead of being "enlarged" when they combine like in most fiction, the combiners are presented as about the sum of their parts.
Megatron Menasor scale.PNG
King Kuuga
Gestalt
Endurance: 5

Postby YoungPrime » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:46 am

Too bad I haven't heard much on actual improvement....

IDW's early ongoing books were proof that Hasbro can do wonders with TF lore if put in the hands of someone who gives a shirt. Instead they gave us more Bay crap and now a 2nd season of this!

Then they wonder why Marvel's movies and DC animated direct to video films are running circles around then these days!

It's pathetic!

And FYI the time spent watching last season was in no ways what I'd call "free".
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:40 am

King Kuuga wrote:
Bounti76 wrote:To the review at hand......I don't even want to watch this episode. Just reading the summary made me cringe so bad that I don't want to subject myself to it. (Megatron picking up and tossing DEVASTATOR??)

Yeah that was.... a thing.
Megatron throwing Devastator.PNG

YES.
I wanted to talk about this in the review, but I was already up to 5-6 paragraphs not even half way through the episode, so I cut it. So ridiculous, though.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

Postby Rodimus Knight » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:20 pm

I'm actually enjoying this show. I laugh at it all the time, even if you're not meant too. It's just so bad it's hilarious to watch.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby notsoalex » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:46 pm

Weapon: Dual Low-Radiation 1 Megaton Proton Bombs
You could turn on subtitles so you could understand the Chorus of the Primes.
Got some news! Contact us here!
notsoalex
News Staff
News Credits: 171
Watch notsoalex on YouTube
Alt Mode: A bad car
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby Windsweeper » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Overall I am enjoying the series though much as I like Megatron, he's not as much fun in this.

I am enjoying Judd Nelson back as Hot Rod though I wish they'd get rid of the stupid face plate.

Menasor's voice is the most annoying thing I've heard since Energon Ironhide and Beast Wars Rattrap. He's always been my favourite Con Combiner and ignored for years by the franchise. We finally get him in the spotlight and they give him that awful voice.

What was the casting director thinking? Starscream and Overlord aren't great but no where near as bad as Menasor.

I will admit Combiner Wars is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Every Transformer series is flawed. After 30 years, I've learned to focus on the positives of each.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby partholon » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:41 pm

i dont get the problem with menasors voice. its not like he says that much anyway and ive heard ALOT worse in this franchises past. i suppose we should be happy hes not portrayed as a psychotic mess like his profile is meant to be. at least this way he's contributing.

the one voice ive a prob with is computron TBH. I keep missing half what he says. he's not chorus of primes bad, but not far off it.

oddly no prob with megs tossing devastator as he IS meant to be a badass. so as long as it something only he or a prime/grimlock type can do im ok with it.

TBH ive MORE of a problem that he doesnt seem to remember his ex leader. leastways you'd get no idea from how they interact. there should be at least some form if "oh its the old boss" reaction or something . hell in this continuity alone the individual constructicons used to hang out with him FFS as we saw in the arena fights in Combiner Wars. so there really should be more of a loyality/conflict there from the big dev.
partholon
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2

Postby Bronzewolf » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:44 pm

We now have some more behind-the-scenes content regarding Machinima's Titans Return series, thanks to a new video posted over on the Transformers official Facebook page! The video features former Power Rangers Star Jason David Frank, who talks about his role as Emissary in the new show. The Green Power Ranger talks about what aspects of Emissary's character he likes the most, how he has a lot of personality for such a small bot, and more!

Find the full video down below, and continue the discussion in the Energon Pub forums! Remember to keep your optics and audio sensors tuned to Seibertron.com for all the latest Transformers news!

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010N"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON