This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
You want weird news on a Sunday? We have you covered. The official Transformers Facebook page has posted a plug for an officially licensed product, featuring some Optimus Prime art on a pair of ..crocs. Yes. Crocs.

The only connection we could come up with, to be entirely honest with you, is a strangely convoluted reference to Alligatorcon from the G1 episode 'City of Steel', made up of spare Optimus Prime parts. But probably not. If so inclined, you can find out more here!

Do you see the resemblance..?
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Officially Licensed Transformers Crocs

Postby Burn » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:28 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Even though I'm already a social outcast, now I can guarantee my exclusion from society with this awesomeness!
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Va'al » Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 am

Burn wrote:Even though I'm already a social outcast, now I can guarantee my exclusion from society with this awesomeness!

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby STngAR » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:57 am

Weapon: No Weapon
If they come in my size, let the exclusion begin

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby Break » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 am

Motto: "Shrimp is the right of all sentient penguins."
Weapon: Fireball Bazooka
Too bad they probably won't come in a Men's 13 or 14. :sad:
Break
Mini-Con
News Credits: 3
Watch Break on YouTube
Buy from Break on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby RhA » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:10 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Croctimus Prime.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Fuhzimota » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:55 pm

Motto: "Don't follow me. I'm lost, too."
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Burn wrote:Even though I'm already a social outcast, now I can guarantee my exclusion from society with this awesomeness!

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED

Pfft. Society and all the "normal" people are overrated anyway; as long as I have misshapen hooves, I'm gonna wear Crocs. Yeah they're really ugly, but damn they are comfy. If I could get these in my size, I would wear 'em with pride. 'Till All Are Shunned? Sign me up! Shun me, dammit!!!! :grin:
...back in my day, you had one alt-mode. ONE! Articulation? why, if you had enough articulation to transform, you had plenty. And if you wanted more articulation, you know what you did about it? NOTHING. You transformed, stood there with your faceplate closed, and your optics sharp, just like everybody else who didn't have ball-jointed this, and swivel-jointed that. And when your were told to, you transformed and rolled out! ...And another thing...
Fuhzimota
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Rusty old Gorilla-bot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:56 pm

Fuhzimota wrote:
Va'al wrote:

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED

Pfft. Society and all the "normal" people are overrated anyway; as long as I have misshapen hooves, I'm gonna wear Crocs. Yeah they're really ugly, but damn they are comfy. If I could get these in my size, I would wear 'em with pride. 'Till All Are Shunned? Sign me up! Shun me, dammit!!!! :grin:

SHUUUUNNNNN
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Fuhzimota » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:03 pm

Motto: "Don't follow me. I'm lost, too."
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Va'al wrote:
Fuhzimota wrote:
Va'al wrote:

TILL ALL ARE SHUNNED

SHUUUUNNNNN

Ooooo.... heh heh heh..... That Tickles!!! :lol:
...back in my day, you had one alt-mode. ONE! Articulation? why, if you had enough articulation to transform, you had plenty. And if you wanted more articulation, you know what you did about it? NOTHING. You transformed, stood there with your faceplate closed, and your optics sharp, just like everybody else who didn't have ball-jointed this, and swivel-jointed that. And when your were told to, you transformed and rolled out! ...And another thing...
Fuhzimota
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Rusty old Gorilla-bot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby LegendaryAntiHero » Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:39 pm

These would be nice to wear for a walk around the neighborhood
Like More than Meets the Eye on Facebook
Please sub to my Youtube for Transformers video reviews
http://www.youtube.com/LegendaryAntiHero
LegendaryAntiHero
Pretender
Watch LegendaryAntiHero on YouTube

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #101 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics MAY230703  (CA) Cockrum (W)Claremont"
X-MEN #101 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230972 (CA)Vess"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #407 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC216 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #407 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 OCT230973 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VAMPIRELLA MAGAZINE #1 Facsimile Dynamite Comics 2023 AUG230189 (CA) DiMasi"
VAMPIRELLA MAGAZIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var foil Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "YOUNG ROMANCE #125 Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC214 (CA) Romita"
YOUNG ROMANCE #125 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC161 181B"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WOLVERINE #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg JAN240732 (CA) Buscema"
NEW!
WOLVERINE #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230970 (A/CA) Frenz"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #406 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC214 406 (CA) Mazzucchelli"
BATMAN #406 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #2 Facsimile FOIL Marvel Comics 2024 240415A"
NEW!
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNCANNY X-MEN #141 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics SEP230775 (A/CA) Byrne"
UNCANNY X-MEN #141 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON