This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Botcon 2016 in Louisville, Kentucky April 7 - 10, 2016

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: Botcon 2016 in Louisville, Kentucky April 7 - 10, 2016

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:22 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Oh wow, that famed mode actually looks pretty good in your pics, much better put together than the model on display at BotCon.

I want one sooooooo bad...
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:45 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Oh wow, that famed mode actually looks pretty good in your pics, much better put together than the model on display at BotCon.

I want one sooooooo bad...

If there's any left over (and guessing from the mixed reaction, there could be some left over), they'll go on sale on the Club's store (if you're a club member). They're like $62 a pop, so definitely a sweet deal compares to past souvenirs (compared to the 2014 ones I have, I should say)!
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Phill_D » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:39 pm

It was reported on Twitter that the Club sold off huge lots of the souvenirs to BBTS.

I guess with it being their last year, they wanted guaranteed sales over stock sitting unsold.
If they have sold them to BBTS then unsold stock is BBTS' concern not Fun Pub's.
Phill_D
Mini-Con

Postby galvatron00 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:43 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Phill_D wrote:It was reported on Twitter that the Club sold off huge lots of the souvenirs to BBTS.

I guess with it being their last year, they wanted guaranteed sales over stock sitting unsold.
If they have sold them to BBTS then unsold stock is BBTS' concern not Fun Pub's.
Farts.
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:04 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
itscramtastic wrote:
Phill_D wrote:It was reported on Twitter that the Club sold off huge lots of the souvenirs to BBTS.

Farts.

You know what I'm gonna do itscram? I am saying screw this and not play this game. I will instead wait for Takara to do something. We have seen that Takara can do their own thing and I dont see it out of the realm of possibility for them to do their own reflector with this mold. And if they made a box set of three, I am sure they would even go and retool the chest on one of them to have that circle. And if they dont, oh well, another (and better) reflector will come out someday. As was the case for any exclusive once representing a character like GDO Swerve and Springer, or Club Chromedome, or Club Rewind and on and on.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby galvatron00 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

Farts.
You know what I'm gonna do itscram? I am saying screw this and not play this game. I will instead wait for Takara to do something. We have seen that Takara can do their own thing and I dont see it out of the realm of possibility for them to do their own reflector with this mold. And if they made a box set of three, I am sure they would even go and retool the chest on one of them to have that circle. And if they dont, oh well, another (and better) reflector will come out someday. As was the case for any exclusive once representing a character like GDO Swerve and Springer, or Club Chromedome, or Club Rewind and on and on.
I like the way you think WJ. It's funny how all of those figures you mentioned were replaced with newer better options. Time for some Cobotron-esque ninja-patience :lol:

Although I should include you in the ninja-patience master teachings now..
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
itscramtastic wrote:Although I should include you in the ninja-patience master teachings now..

Thank you young grasshopper.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

Farts.

That's the one thing that annoys me about TFCC/BotCon exclusives, as much as I like how smart they are in their usages; for popular characters like Chromedome and Thundercracker and Thrust and et cetera they'd eventually get legit mass release sooner or later, it's just an inevitability of they aren't a niche character (great example would be this year's Unit-3/Under-3, or Alpha Trizer from 2014).
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

#BotCon2016 Stan Bush and Vince Dicola perform "Dare" and "The Touch" in Concert

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
For those who were unable to attend BotCon 2016 and for those who want to relive the memories, Seibertron.com brings you a piece of the Stan Bush and Vince Dicola concert. Check out the video below for Bush and Dicola performing "The Touch" and "Dare" live. When you are done you can check our various galleries of BotCon 2016.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Right before he played The Touch, he played Til' All Are One. It was an awesome triple dose of Transformers song goodness.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Rainmaker » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Sabrblade wrote:Right before he played The Touch, he played Til' All Are One. It was an awesome triple dose of Transformers song goodness.

Til' all are one is the best

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby First Gen » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Well, at leaat they did something new.....
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Speed: 6

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:43 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."

It was actually corrected on Twitter that BBTS only bought the left over Airazors that WEREN'T moving. Apparently two nondescript individuals bought the Megatrons; one bought 30 another bought the last 12.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby pjn5311 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:30 am

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

It was actually corrected on Twitter that BBTS only bought the left over Airazors that WEREN'T moving. Apparently two nondescript individuals bought the Megatrons; one bought 30 another bought the last 12.

Yea that sounds about right...While I was waiting at the door to get in between the Hasbro panel and the Greg Berger q & a panel on Sat the story about someone buying all the megaton's was brought up, the guy checking stamps on your hands who either was volunteering, working for fun pub or something stated that it was a guy who bought 28, then he got kind of snippy with the people he was talking to since they were talking about not getting one, or not having them available, he was blaming it on the club for allowing the sale which is true, but then he just kind of snarled "being honest I mean I bought 12 of them do you want to hang me too?" he then started commenting on scalpers, and I just slipped into the panel so not sure what else was said but at the time I kind of figured he was just talking but maybe he was telling the truth.
pjn5311
Mini-Con

Postby xRotorstormx » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:45 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Huh...it's not a CD, it's Vinyl...

I never really understood the side stuff, can anyone explain it to me?

Wish I could have one (not on Vinyl though), but most of it is free on Youtube.

:MAXIMAL:

Vinyl sounds 100 times better than CD / listening to it online. The sides mean that you flip the record over. It is a double LP so side 1/2 are on the first record and 3/4 is the second record :)
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:40 am

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
My 3 year old is obsessed with The touch, DARE and any other movie tracks. My daughter is a fan of transformers but cannot listen to the touch ever again. We have probably listened to the touch 300 times in the past month.
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity

#Botcon2016 Gallery: Hall of Fame: Judd Nelson + David Kaye, Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Just when you thought we were done with Botcon 2016, well ...... you were wrong! Fresh into the Seibertron.com galleries we are excited to bring to you our latest gallery: The Hall of Fame with inductees Judd Nelson and David Kaye and the Stan Bush/Vince Dicola Concert! Some of the images have been mirrored below, but you can head on over to the full gallery, which can be found here! Check it all out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Don't forget to check out our video of Stan Bush and Vince DiCola performing "Dare" and "The Touch" on Seibertron.com's YouTube channel below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby ScottyP » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:18 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Phill_D wrote:I guess with it being their last year, they wanted guaranteed sales over stock sitting unsold.
I don't know who bought what or anything like that because I was too busy enjoying myself. That small disclaimer out of the way, I have to say something else: if true, this is not the minor conspiracy theory it reads as. Literally anyone at the show, come Saturday morning, could have bought any quantity of anything at the club store. I could have walked up and bought all the Under-3 figures, or Reflectors, or Megatrons if early enough. There was no purposeful "let's sell this unsold stock to a dealer" strategy.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

#Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons"

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Rounding off some of the last strands of BotCon 2016 news, from Louisville, KY, Seibertron.com is happy to add another video to its YouTube channel, to accompany the Stan Bush/Vince DiCola performance and Hall of Fame ceremony from the Friday night, as seen here. The new video shows voice actor David Kaye accepting his award, as he ranges through a number of characters that enabled him to receive it. Check it out below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

#Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience

Postby Va'al » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The final fully new gallery, before Seibertron starts bringing out new toy galleries, is all about the biggest part of a BotCon experience: the people who attend. By clicking on any of the images below, you can take a look at a gallery of what happens at BotCon, who shows up, how time is killed, how much hard work and hard partying goes on behind the scenes, and what you might have missed from the other side of a screen. Browse through!

Featuring Venus Terzo, Seibertron, Stan Bush, embarrassing/shameless megatronus, joevill, Gregg Berger, Starscream, carytheone, Cobotron, Conterpunch, ScottyP, razorclaw0000, Va'al, xRotorstormx, Unicron, and many more.

Prints of BotCons Past

Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Dealin'

Superior Cosplay

The Seveneers

Bush & Seibertron
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby no-one » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Hey, I know some of those folks. All shady as hell.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Mr Skram » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Where do I get that Kup cup? Some darn cat recently broke my monkey mug and I've been inconsolable but that thing would probably lift me out of my funk!
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
This year's lithographs were SO nice looking, but I forwent picking up any of them since I had other priority purchases to make and don't have the wall space for them anyway.

But still, these are simply gorgeous. And fantastically commemorate the past Fun Pub fiction of Animated, Beast Wars: Uprising, Classics/Shattered Glass, and TransTech.

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7

Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Dr Va'al wrote:
Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Alright, can someone tell me who all these guys are? I know 2 but I want to know the rest :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:24 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr H Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220276 1H (CA) Frison"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #136 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT221747 136A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Pe"
TMNT #136 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics APR231622 4D Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #6 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 DEC221440 6A (CA) Federici"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr M 1:15 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240117 2M"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr K Deluxe Boom Studios Comics OCT220279 1K (CA)Williams II"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW Comics JAN220006 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (CA) Campbell"
FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221656 1RI (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME OPENING MOVES #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221557 2A"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231626 2B (CA) Sanchez"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #4 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics APR231621 4C Myer"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230390 4D (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr G Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220275 1G (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON