This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Titanium Series Target Exclusive Hot Zone, Thrust, and Optimus Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Galleries: Titanium Series Target Exclusive Hot Zone, Thrust, and Optimus Prime

Postby Va'al » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Seibertron.com is proud to present the hottest, most anticipated release in the Transformers toy line... of 2009! It was still movie time, as Revenge of the Fallen was en route, and the 25th anniversary of the brand was hitting. So The Universe line re-presented some older Titanium Cybertron Heroes transforming figures under new names and decos, taking two Optimus Prime toys, and repurposing them as Hot Zone (definitely not Hot Spot) and a movie paintjob of War Within Optimus Prime. And the third gallery sees a Thundercracker body shared by a conehead, as Thrust takes over.

Check all of these Target exclusive releases from the past below, and click on any of the images to reach the full galleries!

Titanium Series Hot Zone

Titanium Series Optimus Prime (War Within - Movie Deco)

Titanium Series Thrust

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: New Galleries: Titanium Series Target Exclusive Hot Zone, Thrust, and Optimus Prime

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:51 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ah, Titanium Hot Zone. A cool yet cruel reminder of two OTFCC "what-could-have-beens":

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: New Galleries: Titanium Series Target Exclusive Hot Zone, Thrust, and Optimus Prime

Postby Emerje » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I only picked up Hot Zone of the three, I really like the mold and wish they had done it in yellow. I'm going to have to take him off the CHUG shelf soon, though.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 229
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby dragons » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:16 pm

Emerje wrote:I only picked up Hot Zone of the three, I really like the mold and wish they had done it in yellow. I'm going to have to take him off the CHUG shelf soon, though.

Emerje

No fan of titanium series will admit figures look good
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Overcracker » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:29 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
dragons wrote:No fan of titanium series will admit figures look good

Looks were never the issue with this line:

And those 3 molds happen to be probably the best of the line. Along with the Fallen IMHO.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check the forum post above for details.
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Seibertron » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I was never a fan of the Titanium figures, though I did like the Titanium Grimlock and Prowl. The rest were OK concepts but failed at the execution level.

The boxes for these items were photographed way back in April 2011 with the plans to do their galleries at a point not long after that. I never got back to them until earlier this year when I got my hands on Combiner Wars Hot Spot and realized that I really need to give him some love in the galleries. So I decided to do spend an afternoon on these 3 Target exclusives so that I could get them finished up finally. And then they sat on my computer for another 3 or months. I had a couple hours to work yesterday morning where I couldn't work on new galleries but had a chance to work on things already finished on my computer.

Long story short ... now these galleries are done at long last! I've got a few other oldie galleries that I'll be launching over the next week or two as well, some of which are relevant to upcoming releases!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby ScottyP » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
I remember being really annoyed when these came out that they didn't include the gray base plates that everything else in the line did. Now I just don't care, so I guess it worked out ok!
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 637
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #15 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 DEC220296 15A (CA) Bianchi (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #15 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 0823IM478 5C (CA) Manhanini"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM284 28A (CA) Renaud"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #338 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220279 338A (W) McConville (CA) Mack"
SPAWN #338 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #70 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM411 70B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #344 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 MAY230283 344C (W) McConville (CA) Williams"
SPAWN #344 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JAN220274 8B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM895 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #67 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 MAY230298 67D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr K 1:30 Image Comics 2022 JUN220019 1K (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #48 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 AUG220255 48D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #38 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0923IM403 38A (CA) Morazzo +O'Halloran"
NEW!
ICE CREAM MAN #38 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ICE CREAM MAN #32 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 MAY220234 32B (CA) Wijngaard (W)Prince"
ICE CREAM MAN #32 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON