This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

IDW The Transformers #46 Discussion Thread

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: IDW The Transformers #46 Discussion Thread

Postby -Soundwave- » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:30 am

Motto: ""Cries and screams are music to my Audios.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Shuttershock wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:IDW Prime was not always self-doubting. He just began to doubt more once Nova Prime reemerged and the prime lineage was revealed to be nasty :BOT:

Still, a big portion of the Mike Costa run had him near-inactive and RID kicks off with him abdicating authority to reinvent himself as well as to diffuse tensions.

Costa had a very different image of him (which I didn't really like) and in my opinion, Barber has done a nice job trying to fix that while keeping a bit of that personality. The Barber Prime now feels much better than Costa Prime :BOT:

Agreed.

This all seems to reflect like g1 season 2 Rodimus. Too much doubt, and self questioning, something we're not used to in an Optimus.
Amalgamated Pretense Join the WAR! Be a HERO!
-Soundwave-
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Cassette Deck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Starsaber468 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Motto: ""The universe deserves freedom, and I'll see that it gets it""
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
After just reading issue #45 it makes me more excited about this after seeing the zombie conehead seeker combiner and more could the engima of comination quote on quote virus will mean sky regin will be in fombiner wars idk but time will show? Quick question is trailbreaker truely dead because hot rod informed him of how he should avoid his death ,so is he actually dead?
Starsaber468
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Starsaber468 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Shuttershock » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Starsaber468 wrote:After just reading issue #45 it makes me more excited about this after seeing the zombie conehead seeker combiner and more could the engima of comination quote on quote virus will mean sky regin will be in fombiner wars idk but time will show? Quick question is trailbreaker truely dead because hot rod informed him of how he should avoid his death ,so is he actually dead?

Sadly, I believe he is. Just before the crew left that timeline, Trailbreaker shook Chromedome's mindwipe hand, so he forgot Rodimus's warning.

Shame too, since I cared more about Trailbreaker than a lot of the main cast.
Shuttershock
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from Shuttershock on eBay

Postby Prowl4 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Starsaber468 wrote:After just reading issue #45 it makes me more excited about this after seeing the zombie conehead seeker combiner and more could the engima of comination quote on quote virus will mean sky regin will be in fombiner wars idk but time will show? Quick question is trailbreaker truely dead because hot rod informed him of how he should avoid his death ,so is he actually dead?

Well the autobot crew including sky lynx aren't looking in a good position by the end of #45.

Trailbreaker was informed but iirc I think he grabbed chromedomes hand which would have reset his memory to not knowing he'd been told.

If these comics tell us anything nobody truly stays dead if a toy is on the horizon for example megatron, ironhide, nightbeat, rewind and I assume hardhead have all come back from death. I expect sentinel prime to be resurrected too.

It does cheapen deaths which up until this point have been consistent with keeping characters dead like ramjet, bumblebee, reflector and pipes probably the most notable characters to die and stay dead. I'd like to see a fembot die though to show nobody is truly safe. The fembots outside of michael bays transformers seem to get passes from being killed. I'd like for that to change.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby padfoo » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:07 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Prowl4 wrote:I feel that while this series does some things well I can't help but feel it does strange things like having arcee inexplicably commanding the earth autobots.

Not to mention this mistress of flame throwing optimus' thoughts and disbelief in himself to an all time high.

I do feel sorry for the writer as this series seems to be hasbro saying what to push to sell toys and other ideas/agendas.

When you have Windblade giving orders to Ironhide one of the longest serving autobots and as noble as prime you have to question these writing decisions.

James Roberts mtmte series is the best transformers title around. It does all of the characters justice and is both funny and serious.

I agree with everything you write here. One of the problems with these books is that they focus on a core group of characters that are really popular; in doing so they portray them out of character. I rather not see Ironhide if he is going to be a shell of himself.
I commented on this months ago where in one combiner wars story Ironhide could barely keep up on one of their missions. Someone commented that he is old, and therefore is not performing up to par with younger bots. Well Transformers don't really age, not in a way we know. Kup is a bit crazy and is not fond of repairs or upgrades, therefore he is an old fart in every way. I think the fiction has already established that other old characters such as Omega Supreme, Shockwave, Megatron..... are not impeded by age.
The writers need to introduce newer characters instead of handicapping know bad asses. I agree MTMTE is much more balance in this way.
padfoo
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Prowl4 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:43 pm

padfoo wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:I feel that while this series does some things well I can't help but feel it does strange things like having arcee inexplicably commanding the earth autobots.

Not to mention this mistress of flame throwing optimus' thoughts and disbelief in himself to an all time high.

I do feel sorry for the writer as this series seems to be hasbro saying what to push to sell toys and other ideas/agendas.

When you have Windblade giving orders to Ironhide one of the longest serving autobots and as noble as prime you have to question these writing decisions.

James Roberts mtmte series is the best transformers title around. It does all of the characters justice and is both funny and serious.

I completely agree. Ironhide got a new body a couple years back in the comics but again who's writing decision is it to send him to velocitron a planet of speed If he isn't fast? He had visions which makes him pretty important aa a character and has been around a long time and always done the right thing so seeing windblade give him orders annoyed me as it's totally out of character and chain of command.

do think that mtmte is the best series maybe due to superior writing or maybe roberts has less hasbro interference and doesn't have to work with mairghread scott to bridge her story with a main story. Mtmte does have poor points like not exploring enough of the crew and using the same characters prominently in each story that aren't exciting like chromedome and rewind but I do think characters do get fleshed out more and stay in character throughout. Issues focusing on the djd and the vis vitalis are great.

I agree with everything you write here. One of the problems with these books is that they focus on a core group of characters that are really popular; in doing so they portray them out of character. I rather not see Ironhide if he is going to be a shell of himself.
I commented on this months ago where in one combiner wars story Ironhide could barely keep up on one of their missions. Someone commented that he is old, and therefore is not performing up to par with younger bots. Well Transformers don't really age, not in a way we know. Kup is a bit crazy and is not fond of repairs or upgrades, therefore he is an old fart in every way. I think the fiction has already established that other old characters such as Omega Supreme, Shockwave, Megatron..... are not impeded by age.
The writers need to introduce newer characters instead of handicapping know bad asses. I agree MTMTE is much more balance in this way.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Kup was repaired though if you remember his condition in spotlight:Kup. Also a few of the others you mentioned have been modified or given new bodies (like megs was given a completely new body just before Dark Cybertron) plus Shockwave being dead doesn't help the case of death not being Important.

As for ironhide taking orders from windblade, well technically speaking she outranks him, being a cityspeaker and all. Being one of the other people being able to speak to a titan is going to have a good rank attached.

Plus characters evolve as writers deploy them in new scenarios. I find prime more interesting seeing him tackle these issues, especially in the knowledge that there is something far greater going on.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Prowl4 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:59 am

ZeroWolf wrote:Kup was repaired though if you remember his condition in spotlight:Kup. Also a few of the others you mentioned have been modified or given new bodies (like megs was given a completely new body just before Dark Cybertron) plus Shockwave being dead doesn't help the case of death not being Important.

As for ironhide taking orders from windblade, well technically speaking she outranks him, being a cityspeaker and all. Being one of the other people being able to speak to a titan is going to have a good rank attached.

Plus characters evolve as writers deploy them in new scenarios. I find prime more interesting seeing him tackle these issues, especially in the knowledge that there is something far greater going on.

I would think the battle hardened, noble, vision seeing to prevent the world's end, optimus primes second in command, well travelled ironhide would be far higher up the rank than a camien who is still pretty new to cybertron that speaks to decommissioned bots that don't want to be bothered to be honest.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:12 am

Except that decommissioned bot is a titan, something of vast importance to a lot of bots, especially the ones living in him. So being able to communicate with him, is a really important skill.

There's also another side to this, the fact that iron hide is more then willing to help wb out. Now, yes, he has softened but that's because he has gone through a lot. Least of the which was his faith in the visions he saw utterly destroyed.

I wouldn't like these characters half as much if they forever stayed the same static characters I knew from the first two seasons
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:48 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
We might even see Ironhide harden back up or go through another shift. He shifted towards less-hardy after his death and resurrection and vision, but has been completely emotionally crippled after his vision being shattered. Combiner wars showed us that he has something going on, as does Mirage, and either them combined solved it or they are still going to experience things like visions but now feel better since they are doing it together. The fact that Ironhide so believed in his vision and it was shattered broke his character and now he is trying to heal, and that he had a second with Mirage seems to indicate that Ironhide might have some greater role to play as well :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:09 pm

I'd imagine it will tie in to the rest of the prime wars trilogy :) again via D-Maximus post we see that it on hide us just acting through his development :)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby megatronus » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:04 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm super pleased to see the Mistress return - and actually have a substantial role.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

IDW The Transformers #46 Review

Postby Va'al » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:26 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
The Spark of Doubt
(Spoiler free-ish)

Synopsis
CONQUERORS part 1! OPTIMUS PRIME struggles to find his place on CYBERTRON where half the population hates him and the other half worships him. Meanwhile, on Earth, GALVATRON doesn’t care what anybody thinks.

And Sky-Byte writes poetry

Story

In the write-up to the preview for issue 46 of The Transformers, I asked three questions that may or may not have been answered in this issue: What is Galvatron up to? Has Optimus come to terms with his status as a Prime? What happened to the Autobot crew on Earth? While the latter is only briefly dealt with, there is so much more to work with in John Barber's wonderful script for the other two.

*All that Jazz joke here*

Galvatron, the smarmy, smirking warrior of old who has clearly never really left his old ways - biding his time, as it were - has started placing his pawns and pieces on the game board. We are reminded of his backstory, shown some more of his cruelty, and brought to his intentions insofar as we can determine a potential endgame. Maybe.

Smirky smirk

The major player, even more so than Smugmatron, is Optimus Prime, who takes some time, most of the issue, trying to figure out his place in the new post-colony reality of the Cybertronian race. Spurred by the Mistress of Flame on Camien, and new character Aileron on Cybertron, he needs to find a new balance of his multiple selves, playing a longer game than what we, and the other Transformers, have seen him do so far.

GOOD QUESTION

Optimus and Galvatron are not the sole foci of the story, of course, but definitely offer the most interesting looks at the developing, and building, story-line. Nonetheless, Starscream is shown to still be battling some of his own doubts, as Soundwave is contacted by a surprising character, and Redemption is seeded subtly.

Art

After Combiner Hunters, and several covers, we get to see Sara Pitre-Durocher's own take on the regular artwork for the series, and what a job does she deliver. Incorporating some of the elements of the recent generation of artists, and bringing her own softer flair to the characters, we get a sometimes moving look at the struggle of Optimus as he finds new leads on how to present himself.

Sup

The emotional side, both positive and negative (looking at you again, Purpletron), is beautifully highlighted by the colourwork of Bumbleburrito fan Josh Perez, blending elements nicely of the visual aspects so far with the new art style, seamlessly but still keeping some uniqueness for the development of the linework.

Broodimus Returns

Tom B. Long is still here, still lettering, still doing an amazing job at conveying the intensity of the words and tones used in various interactions, as well as setting the wider tone in more dynamic scenes. The covers come in different types, feeding into convention season and the Artist Edition initiative that IDW run regularly, as Casey Coller offers a wonderful dual Optimus in black and white (thumbnailed), and Coller and JP Bove collaborate for Ricomicon on a classic OP vs Megatron piece.

Thoughts
Spoilerish ahead

If last month's issue brought an epicentre to a massive shift in the status quo for the Transformers universe, issue 46 deals with the initial ripples that will - undoubtedly - lead to the further repercussions of All Hail Optimus early next year. The parallels, however forced, between the corrupt Primes, Galvatron and Optimus are setting themselves up for a massive collision.

Purply and the brain

The new visual team, staying on the book for a while at least, are an excellent showcase of talent. They bring a good blend of dynamics, posing, emotivity and physical language, mixing the colour skills of Perez and animated lines of Pitre-Durocher, with a side dish of font magic by Long. I'll be looking out for more of this next month, for sure.

. :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: ½ out of :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON: :CON:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Randomhero » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:11 am

I said it last issue and I'll say it again, this is a dumb good version of Galvatron. It's awesome to have a galvatron that's not entirely crazy. He's cold, calculating and dangerous and it's awesome!

This was a really good issue. There's just so much going on on different fronts.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:41 am

I do love seeing Galvatron at his best and he makes for a compelling villain. It's funny actually comparing him go himself a year ago. It seemed like Soundwave was more in charge but now...well so begins the purple reign
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Makes you wonder what Wave is up to. There is no way that he doesn't know what Galvs is up to, so what is his goal wish Galvatron? :BOT:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby 1984forever » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Worst issue of the series so far. The only reason I picked it up is because I wanted to see what happened to the Earth crew after the events of last issue. Jazz, Sideswipe and co. got a lot less page time than IDWs fanfic characters. Instead of real Transformers I get another homage to the never ending "Back to the future 2" 26th anniversary celebration.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:22 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Makes you wonder what Wave is up to. There is no way that he doesn't know what Galvs is up to, so what is his goal wish Galvatron? :BOT:

I think Sound wave may try a coup at some point as it becomes clear that Galvatron was just using him to build an army.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:31 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Makes you wonder what Wave is up to. There is no way that he doesn't know what Galvs is up to, so what is his goal wish Galvatron? :BOT:

I think Sound wave may try a coup at some point as it becomes clear that Galvatron was just using him to build an army.

At the rate the cycle is going, Galvatron used Wave to build an army, Wave used Needlenose to bring said cons to the commune, Soundwave also killed Horri-bull (needlenose's significant other), everything has a great potential to crash, bash and go holy bejezles here when all hits the fan :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:38 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

At the rate the cycle is going, Galvatron used Wave to build an army, Wave used Needlenose to bring said cons to the commune, Soundwave also killed Horri-bull (needlenose's significant other), everything has a great potential to crash, bash and go holy bejezles here when all hits the fan :BOT:

And it will be glorious when it does :michaelbay:
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:55 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:

And it will be glorious when it does :michaelbay:

Gloriously messy in a way that only Michael Bay could beat :michaelbay: :BOT:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:11 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Wow. I just got this comic today, yet I had no idea it just came out. I'm a couple of weeks behind on these things.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby MrBlack » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
The thing is, Arcee may be the best choice for leader of the mission on Earth specifically. Jazz is tainted by his actions the last time he was there, and he's already made a few errors in the field because of that. Kup has the experience, but he's got a lot of baggage as well. His mental state was questionable even before he disappeared into the Dead Universe for who knows how long (he was sent to the beginning of that universe after all, and may have been stuck there for several BILLION years), and Prime knows that Prowl has a backdoor into his mind. Definitely not the best guy to put in charge.

Jetfire is a scientist, not a leader of a combat unit. Cosmos and Sideswipe are both unqualified. That leaves Arcee who not only has extensive experience in combat and stealth, which are essential on this mission, but also has a burning desire to prove that she's ready to be an Autobot. It seems very Prime-like to offer her leadership of the mission in order to let her prove to herself and the others that she's ready.
MrBlack
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby budmaloney » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:24 am

Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
They shouldn't call this Transformers anymore...it should be Teaseformers. Just cliffhanger after cliffhanger, no closure. It's like drinking soda from a pipette, that's what this issue felt like.
I have a bad habit of not replying on time....you've been warned
budmaloney
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 am

What closure would u be giving when it's clear this arc will end on issue 49
ZeroWolf
News Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr B  retro Image Comics 2024 0823IM433 269B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #22 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR230144 22B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #22 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM348 26C (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr N 1:100 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223281 1N (CA) Lee"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Joker MAN WHO STOPPED LAUGHING #3 Cvr F Spawn DC Comics 2022 AUG229545 3F Daniel"
Joker MAN WHO STOP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr I 1:10 sketch Image Comics 2022 JUN220009 1I (CA) Tan"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 DEC220239 17B (CA) Tomaselli"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #16 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 SEP220280 16A (CA) Lee (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #16 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #19 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230285 19C (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #19 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #10 Cvr B Dynamic Forces DF Image Comics 2024 (CA) Haeser 240210A"
NEW!
KING SPAWN #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #268 Cvr B retro Image Comics 2024 0723IM806 268B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #268 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #331 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220241 331B (W) McConville (A/CA) Barberi"
SPAWN #331 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM324 27B (CA) Vargas"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #22 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM379 22C (CA) Ngu (W) Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #22 Cvr C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON