This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

"Dawn of the Predacus" BotCon 2016 set Discussion

Get the latest Transformers related Convention and Event forum news and information. Join in discussions with fellow attendees right here on Seibertron.com.

Moderator: Club and BotCon Forum Staff

Re: "Dawn of the Predacus" BotCon 2016 set Discussion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:19 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:so what is the combiner torso mode going to look like?

Like Superion, only in red and grey >:oP
With some of Tarantulas's colors integrated to make all five components look good together.

So, did they just decide not to photoshop the chest panels on his legs, 'cuz they look to be solid red :-?
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

With some of Tarantulas's colors integrated to make all five components look good together.

So, did they just decide not to photoshop the chest panels on his legs, 'cuz they look to be solid red :-?
Well, a lot of times, the first pics end up being not quite what the final products look like.

The chest design for the combiner could also be a surprise.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Well, a lot of times, the first pics end up being not quite what the final products look like.

I'm hoping so. I would love an awesome paint job on the chest :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:31 pm

D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, but I feel like random black/purple/neon green panels on the legs would be really noticeable ;)

But, if done correctly, it could really bring the combined mode together. Any idea's what the combined mode will look like? I'm thinkin' a less-organic tripredacus head, maybe they'll include a hinged horn too :-?

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:39 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Any idea's what the combined mode will look like? I'm thinkin' a less-organic tripredacus head, maybe they'll include a hinged horn too :-?
You know what I don't expect to see but think would be absolutely awesome to see as the head or face of this combiner?

This:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Any idea's what the combined mode will look like? I'm thinkin' a less-organic tripredacus head, maybe they'll include a hinged horn too :-?
You know what I don't expect to see but think would be absolutely awesome to see as the head or face of this combiner?

This:

I don't know how I would feel about that; a little let down, maybe... I remember clearly growing up with tripredacus, his head still stands out clearly in my mind, it was pure nightmare fuel :shock:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:49 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

This:

I don't know how I would feel about that; a little let down, maybe... I remember clearly growing up with tripredacus, his head still stands out clearly in my mind, it was pure nightmare fuel :shock:
Like I said, I don't expect to see it, but think it would cool to see the symbol of the Predacons immortalized in the face of their first combiner, kinda like how the Autobot symbol :BOT: is used as the faces of both The Last Autobot/Autonomous Maximus and Vector Prime.

Image Image

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:53 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

This:

Like I said, I don't expect to see it, but think it would cool to see the symbol of the Predacons immortalized in the face of their first combiner, kinda like how the Autobot symbol :BOT: is used as the faces of both The Last Autobot/Autonomous Maximus and Vector Prime.

Image Image

Yeah, I get it, it would be cool to see it interpreted in 3d as a face, it would probably rival his original head in being nightmare-worthy :twisted:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:03 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Hellscream9999 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, but I feel like random black/purple/neon green panels on the legs would be really noticeable ;)

But, if done correctly, it could really bring the combined mode together. Any idea's what the combined mode will look like? I'm thinkin' a less-organic tripredacus head, maybe they'll include a hinged horn too :-?

Maybe that bit of color would be visible on the sides of the chest which are revealed when the chest plates are slid into place? :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:06 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:

This:

That looks like either Tansmetal Waspinator's beast head or Blackarachnia's bust.

Sabrblade wrote:Like I said, I don't expect to see it, but think it would cool to see the symbol of the Predacons immortalized in the face of their first combiner, kinda like how the Autobot symbol :BOT: is used as the faces of both The Last Autobot/Autonomous Maximus and Vector Prime.

Image Image

You know, I still dont see it. Neither look exactly like the autobot symbol. But everyone says they do so I guess its true. But I stil dont see it. For one, looking at both of these, only vector prie has the seperation below the middle of his eye, the last autobot does not. One thing though I find cool is how the vehicle mode for the last autobot looks like Vector Prime's.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:13 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

This:

That looks like Blackarachnia's bust.

lol, it even has the highlights in the right place :lol:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

TF Club (Fun Pub) answers fans' questions regarding "Dawn of the Predacus" BotCon 2016 set

Postby william-james88 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
For those not subscribed to the thread pertaining to the Botcon 2016's "Dawn of Predacus" figure set, Seibertron has had the privileged of asking Fun Pub's very own TF_JW a few questions pertaining to the choices behind the set this year, especially the colours. Here below are answers from the Club's representative which I hope will shed some light on some questions and issues some may have had with what was revealed so far. And once you are done reading, come join the discussion on the official Botcon forums found right here on Seibertron!

- About Tarantulas

Personal observation here (as a guy who had nothing to do with the mold choice on this one).

Transmetal Tarantulas was... well he was a bit like Bruce Lee. He wasn't bulky, but the guy was trim and toned (look at those abs!). And then he had a ginormous linebacker's shoulder pads thrown on, giving him an extremely wide chest and shoulders.

From the day Rook was revealed, that's kind of how I saw him too. His upper legs aren't all that bulky, and with the bomb disposal claw defining his job, I can interpret him as a moderate-sized guy inside of massively oversized protective shielding. And with this being Tarantulas working with the Predacon Secret before/instead of on ancient Earth getting turned into a spider, I can catch some interesting story vibes of him putting on some riot gear or a bomb disposal suit for a particularly tricky assignment.

As for the size of the head, thanks for pointing that out. But there has been a 3D printing made and correctly fitted to the body, even if the digital color/paint mock-up might appear to show something different.

- About the decision to use these versions of the characters and these alt modes.

The decision to make a Beast Wars Anniversary set came, well, years ago. However, since there is a very limited catalog of beast molds accessible (unless you go back to the original 20 year old molds... which does have some appeal, don't get me wrong) and since there was no knowledge of what Hasbro or Takara Tomy might do (again, we're talking a couple years ago) the focus has pretty much always been on making vehicular forms for the BW cast.

As far as how the Beast Wars Combiner Wars came about, I can't get too much into that. However I will say that Hasbro were very much excited by the concept of Fun Pub using current molds and branding to make the toy line and exclusives more cohesive.

So then with Combiner Wars in mind, Tripredacus seemed the most compelling choice for Beast Wars. Two Deluxe beasts and a Mega beast forming one of the first combiners since G1 getting turned into two Deluxe vehicles and a Voyager. And then to finish off the team of 5, Ravage and Tarantulas fit that theme quite well as being agents of the Council in the show.

The decision of show versus toys... well the Tripredacus toys already exist. And quite honestly they still hold up quite well 20 years later. The show models, however, have never had any sort of physical representation, so it became incredibly tempting to give them one finally. (Not to mention the show models where non-beasts, so that was an interesting point as well.)

Lastly, having seen and held the 3D printed heads, and seeing all of the design work and digital sculpts that led up to them, I think they fit the bodies much better than the mock-ups make it seem. I think that once samples start rolling in, some minds might be changed.

- About choice of colour, what impact Combiner Wars had, prices and souvenir figures.

The Tripredacus Council are red, silver, and black while Ravage is black, silver, and red. So I don't think he stands out as much as some are expecting. And Predacus will pull some of Tarantulas' colors into the combined mode.

I'm not sure I would agree with the Combiner Wars molds being called a "roadbump". They affected the course of the design and concept process, sure, but their hurdle isn't any higher than any other repaints really.

For the rest of your post, all I can say about the souvenirs right now is that I'm quite excited about them. And that it's too early to talk costs just yet.

- All about what went into the colours chosen and how it represents the most show accurate scheme possible, according to the Transformers Club.

The lighting after the little red disc lights are ignited makes it fairly clear that they are red and silver. The red reflects brighter on them where the red lamps shine on them, but as has been pointed out they are red where the white lamp shines on them too.

My personal interpretation of the scene is that the trick of the light/light source cheat is actually the part where they appear solid gray. More than likely the animators wanted to make their reveal a little more dramatic and therefore cut the saturation to nil so that the characters could blend in with the shadows more. This is done quite a lot in live-action filming when a scene is shot in the day time but then edited to look like night time - the saturation is cut and a blue filter applied.

Then when the lamps are activated we get bright red characters against a blue backdrop. Very contrast-y, very dramatic.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby 1984forever » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:45 am

Fun pub has to know that they're going to lose money on this set.
1984forever
Targetmaster

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:39 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I would be surprised if they lost more money then usual, I think there is more people who like this then there is vocally against it. Of course this is just conjecture on my part.

I would prefer the predacon symbol to be used on the chest instead of a head design personally but I am looking forward to seeing the full combiner.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby MisterNewUzer » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:19 am

The decision of show versus toys... well the Tripredacus toys already exist.

This is a crock of bull, two toys in this box set already prove that, not to mention countless other toys from previous Botcons:

Transmetal Tarantulas and Ravage/Jaguar XJ9 already exist, we should give them completely garish and awful paintjobs because they have toys that exist.

Hey, Scorponok already has an existing G1 toy, let's just paint him purple!

Hey, Clench has an existing toy, let's make him resemble Optimus Prime instead!

This 2006 Games of Deception set is gonna be the bee's knees! But Dirge and Thrust already have toys, so let's not bother remolding them and just make them straight repaints of the Starscream mold, they'll love that!

That is just lazy and uninformed. I had hope in a great set before, now I'm putting my money towards something more thought out.
MisterNewUzer
Micromaster

Postby SG Roadbuster » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:33 am

i know this is the beast wars 20th anniversary, but its also RID/Car Robots 15th anniversary. and those characters would have been much better suited to the combiner wars molds. gimmie sec and I can brainstorm up something.......

boxset-"Ruination Awakens"
Mega Octane-from Onlsaught
Rotor-from Alpha bravo
Movor-From Skydive (new head)
Armorhide-from Brawl (use toy colours, they look more interesting)
Rollbar-from Swindle, or Offroad if you want him to look different from Hound
Storm Jet from Cyclonus (new bot mode and combiner heads combiner head based on Grand Mal Megatron in homage to the original Storm Jet's Vehicon roots)

souvenir set 1
Fire Convoy/Optimus Prime from Hot Spot (new combiner head)
Spychanger Ironhide from Offroad
Spychanger Mirage from Drag Strip (new head)

souvenir set 2
REV from Breakdown (new head)
WARS from Streetwise

souvenir set 3
Hotshot from Deadend
Crosswise from Wheeljack

attendee figure
Side Swipe from Deadend (new head)

custom class
Daytonus from Wheeljack

i literally came up with that in five minutes. creating 3 full combiners between the boxset and souvenirs using the 2014 format. and quite honestly, the ruination and spychanger toys from the original rid line were the weakest of the line on account of being g1 toys.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby Lucky Logician » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:48 am

1984forever wrote:Fun pub has to know that they're going to lose money on this set.

ZeroWolf wrote:I would be surprised if they lost more money then usual, I think there is more people who like this then there is vocally against it. Of course this is just conjecture on my part.
There is a lot revealed that I don't like so far. Several decisions made on this set absolutely baffle me. That said, I still plan on attending and buying it.
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby welcometothedarksyde » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:59 am

Motto: "My anaconda don't..."
SG Roadbuster wrote:i know this is the beast wars 20th anniversary, but its also RID/Car Robots 15th anniversary. and those characters would have been much better suited to the combiner wars molds. gimmie sec and I can brainstorm up something.......

Rotor-from Alpha bravo
Storm Jet from Cyclonus (new bot mode and combiner heads combiner head based on Grand Mal Megatron in homage to the original Storm Jet's Vehicon roots)

souvenir set 1

souvenir set 2
WARS from Streetwise

souvenir set 3
Hotshot from Deadend
Crosswise from Wheeljack

attendee figure

custom class
Daytonus from Wheeljack

i literally came up with that in five minutes. creating 3 full combiners between the boxset and souvenirs using the 2014 format. and quite honestly, the ruination and spychanger toys from the original rid line were the weakest of the line on account of being g1 toys.

:-? That's actually a really good idea, those molds fit well. My one critique is that the lack of Beast Molds in CW makes an RID homage not totally possible. That being said I don't think anyone would care.
Also this is not very timely, but does anyone else wish they ended up making a Towline? from the Electro mold a few years ago? Or even a Hubcap? He was the only unique character to Machine Wars after all.
welcometothedarksyde
Combiner
News Credits: 5
Watch welcometothedarksyde on YouTube

Postby TF_JW » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:00 am

Don't mistake my personal comments about the original Tripredacus toy as a comment from Fun Publications themselves. I happen to hold those figures in high regard.

But yes, Fun Publications' decision did come from the fact that there has been no physical representation of the show models. And Combiner Wars figures seemed like a good way to explore them.
TF_JW
Fuzor
News Credits: 33

Postby Railbomb » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:54 am

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
I'm not entirely upset about this set. It's in no way horrible but I would have much rather had more figures from the Thrilling 30 molds. They could have used Centuritron for Tripredacus, Onyx Primal from Jhiaxus, Ravage from Skids or Bumblebee, Blacharachnia from Chromia, Silverbolt from BH Grimwing or Springer/Sandstorm, Transmutate from Whirl, Airrazor from Windblade, Evil Rhinox from Rhinox, Cybershark from Sky-Byte, Buzzsaw from Waspinator. I could probably go on with even more toy only characters and some BWII and Neo stuff but I'll stop here. They had a lot of other options for this set.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby SG Roadbuster » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:06 am

welcometothedarksyde wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:i know this is the beast wars 20th anniversary, but its also RID/Car Robots 15th anniversary. and those characters would have been much better suited to the combiner wars molds. gimmie sec and I can brainstorm up something.......

Rotor-from Alpha bravo

souvenir set 1

souvenir set 2
WARS from Streetwise

souvenir set 3
Hotshot from Deadend
Crosswise from Wheeljack

attendee figure

custom class
Daytonus from Wheeljack

:-? That's actually a really good idea, those molds fit well. My one critique is that the lack of Beast Molds in CW makes an RID homage not totally possible. That being said I don't think anyone would care.
Also this is not very timely, but does anyone else wish they ended up making a Towline? from the Electro mold a few years ago? Or even a Hubcap? He was the only unique character to Machine Wars after all.

as for Beasts, why not use Beast Hunters? Laserback as Slapper, Skystalker as Darkscream, Ripclaw as Gasskunk, and Predaking as Gigatron.
SG Roadbuster
Minibot

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:16 am

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun

Rotor-from Alpha bravo

souvenir set 1

souvenir set 2
WARS from Streetwise

souvenir set 3
Hotshot from Deadend
Crosswise from Wheeljack

attendee figure

custom class
Daytonus from Wheeljack

Now this would have been something to get excited over.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Courage: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:34 am

SG Roadbuster wrote:i know this is the beast wars 20th anniversary, but its also RID/Car Robots 15th anniversary.
2015 is the 15th anniversary. Car Robots debuted in 2000.

Railbomb wrote:I'm not entirely upset about this set. It's in no way horrible but I would have much rather had more figures from the Thrilling 30 molds. They could have used Centuritron for Tripredacus,
Making the Council guys be smaller than everyone else?

Railbomb wrote:Blacharachnia from Chromia, Silverbolt from BH Grimwing or Springer/Sandstorm,
Both of them were born on Earth.

Railbomb wrote:Transmutate from Whirl, Airrazor from Windblade,
They've already made toys of Transmutate and Airazor.

Yes, they're giving us another Tarantulas, but the backlash towards that redundancy furthers my point.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Deadput » Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:49 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
1984forever wrote:Fun pub has to know that they're going to lose money on this set.

You say this like your actually right about anything.

You'r not a Beast Wars fan (or well fan a fan of anything) you kinda have no place to say what is going to happen when it comes to sells.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Deadput » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:09 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
MisterNewUzer wrote:This is a crock of bull, two toys in this box set already prove that, not to mention countless other toys from previous Botcons:

Transmetal Tarantulas and Ravage/Jaguar XJ9 already exist, we should give them completely garish and awful paintjobs because they have toys that exist.

Hey, Scorponok already has an existing G1 toy, let's just paint him purple!

Hey, Clench has an existing toy, let's make him resemble Optimus Prime instead!

This 2006 Games of Deception set is gonna be the bee's knees! But Dirge and Thrust already have toys, so let's not bother remolding them and just make them straight repaints of the Starscream mold, they'll love that!

That is just lazy and uninformed. I had hope in a great set before, now I'm putting my money towards something more thought out.

The hell are you rambling on about?

What you said does not make sense.

1: They have toys yes but Agent Ravage himself does not have a modern mold Alternators does not fit with classics.

2: That Scorponok did not have a modern articulated counterpart like Metroplex dpes and that mold did not have a G1 repaint already and they gave it a headmaster function.

3: How the hell does Clench look like Optimus Prime? He really doesn't.

4: Neither Dirge or Thrust were straight redecos of Starscream and at the time they did not have the classics update and Thrust does have remolding.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Convention and Event Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #119 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles APR210674 119RI"
TMNT #119 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #3 Cvr B IDW Comics MAR231664 3B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME ALLIANCE #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics JAN231643 6RI (CA)Santolouco"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #147 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 OCT231354 147A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
TMNT #147 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220269 1A (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUN231494 2C (CA) Woodall"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #145 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 AUG231420 145B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #145 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 APR231614 2B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #146 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 OCT231349 146A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
TMNT #146 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #5 Cvr D 1:10 RI IDW Comics 2023 JUL231258 5D Williams"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240192 3E (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #132 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JUN221669 132RI Ninja Turtles (CA) Leite"
TMNT #132 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics JUL231254 143E Turtles Ongoing (CA) Eastman"
TMNT #143 Cvr E 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 SEP221738 1A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON