This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Or Takara can just do new normal heads for the figures that never were Headmasters in G1. The Leader and Voyager class figures all have those built in helmets. Takara has shown they're not afraid to do a little retooling for better accuracy. It shouldn't be hard to turn those helmets into full on heads, eschewing the need for the "Titan Masters" completely. The Deluxe class figures so far, with the exception of Blurr, and proper Headmaster characters anyway.
My question was in regards to marketing them as they were, not yanking the gimmick out. The gimmick's presence across the line is why I asked what I asked in the first place. >:oP

Well, they like mecha, so maybe play it up like Gundam, or something...
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Or Takara can just do new normal heads for the figures that never were Headmasters in G1. The Leader and Voyager class figures all have those built in helmets. Takara has shown they're not afraid to do a little retooling for better accuracy. It shouldn't be hard to turn those helmets into full on heads, eschewing the need for the "Titan Masters" completely. The Deluxe class figures so far, with the exception of Blurr, and proper Headmaster characters anyway.
My question was in regards to marketing them as they were, not yanking the gimmick out. The gimmick's presence across the line is why I asked what I asked in the first place. >:oP

Sorry, I didn't see that stipulation at first. However, you have to agree, Takara could very well nix the gimmick for the larger figures, if they wanted. All we have now is speculation. We don't even know if Takara will be marketing these figures any time soon, if at all.
Last edited by Wolfman Jake on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wolfman Jake wrote:Sorry, I didn't see that stipulation at first. However, you have to agree, Takara could very well nix the gimmick for the larger figures, if they wanted. All we have no is speculation.
That's the point, though. To speculate on what Takara might do with their releases of these Headmaster-ish toys if they ever release them.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Sorry, I didn't see that stipulation at first. However, you have to agree, Takara could very well nix the gimmick for the larger figures, if they wanted. All we have no is speculation.
That's the point, though. To speculate on what Takara might do with their releases of these Headmaster-ish toys if they ever release them.

Sorry, Sabr. I didn't mean to dump all over your speculative Takara Headmasters headcannon. ;)
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Firepower: 2

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Sabrblade wrote:

Of course they'll release them, maybe not all of them, but, unless the BW celebration is much larger reaching than they would have us believe, they need some line to accentuate the rest of their UW releases. They still have the tav line, but that seems a little limited by hasbro's release schedule of RID

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Of course they'll release them, maybe not all of them, but, unless the BW celebration is much larger reaching than they would have us believe, they need some line to accentuate the rest of their UW releases. They still have the tav line, but that seems a little limited by hasbro's release schedule of RID

I already know for certain that they'll release the likes of Skull, Hardhead, Super Ginrai and Fortress Maximus as they are. The rest...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:20 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm, I would certainly be in favour of Takara removing the headmaster gimmick from certain figures if it resulted in better heads for them.

Unrelated but just wanted to admit my stupidity. The other day I noticed my Gen Arcee's smaller handgun was lacking the grey paint on the bit at the front. So on I go to the internet for a couple hours searching if anyone else had this 'quality control issue'. Nothing. So I figured it just me and oh well I can easily paint it. I get out my box of model paints and set up the brushes and jar of water and such and I'm just about to paint it and then I realised something... And I went over to the TF shelf and at Nightbird...who's holding the same gun... with the grey painted bit. Yep, stupid me had just mixed up their guns at some point (probably when I was posing them both with just melee weapons). It's Nightbird who has the unpainted guns. But it made me wonder about if I ever decide to sell Nightbird. If I was to paint her guns to look better (at least to look less dull than all black, perhaps a bit gun-metally) would it bother people looking to buy her off me in the future? Do Transformer collectors mind 'improvements' like that which aren't expensive professionally done custom figures?

I still hate the pink on Arcee's larger gun though but at least I can't mistake who it belongs to I suppose.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby no-one » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Do Transformer collectors mind 'improvements' like that which aren't expensive professionally done custom figures?

I still hate the pink on Arcee's larger gun though but at least I can't mistake who it belongs to I suppose.
I don't mind second hand figures, but I personally would rather it be stock than with any mods. But that's just my preference.

I feel that most collectors are purist (not just in the TF/action figure game). If you plan on selling, skip any customizations. Otherwise, you'll have to sell it as "Figure X with Custom Y".
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:34 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
carytheone wrote:I feel that most collectors are purist (not just in the TF/action figure game). If you plan on selling, skip any customizations. Otherwise, you'll have to sell it as "Figure X with Custom Y".

That's it though. Often I'm not buying figures with intent to sell them on. I don't like having big collections but a lot of the time you get figures you really like but you want to improve them in some ways and so you go and make various lil changes here and there but then some financial issue occurs and you have to sell stuff to pay the bills and such and so the figures go up for sale. I have always mentioned in any eBay listings if I've modified any figures even in the slightest lil bit (like to improve mobility)

In fact my Gen Arcee was a 2nd hand one off eBay (as was sold out everywhere) and he too listed that he had slightly modified it so the hips weren't quite as wide as the factory figure is. That actually made me like the figure more. Cos obviously even the best figures aren't perfect.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:18 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Personally I prefer to buy figures still in the package, but I have bought a figure before opened up and used, and I don't mind mods, but usually it does put the price up on the figure, which is a turn off, but if the work is good, I certainly don't mind :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I wish the light blue on his chest was all over his body so he'd look more like he traditionally does. :(
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby Stuartmaximus » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
i await the news team posting the Computron part style new artwork image of Fort Max
Stuartmaximus
Banned

New Art - Titans Return Fortress Maximus and Possible Master Sword

Postby no-one » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:12 pm

We've seen official color art for the upcoming Titans Return Fortress Maximus before. But fellow Seibertronian Mindmaster has sent us an image from weibo user zmultiplier. This is another teaser image along the same lines as the recently revealed Combiner Wars Computron. What makes this new picture stand out is what appears to be the Master Sword.

Could that be the one and only Master Sword? Hit the jump and tell us what you think below.

Remember to keep your browsers pointed to Seibertron.com for the latest in Transformer news, the largest Transformers galleries found on the web and the liveliest Transformers discussion this side of a space bridge.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:33 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
He comes with Link's sword? :-P
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:35 pm

Cobotron wrote:He comes with Link's sword? :-P

Yes, and if you get the premium version, he also comes with the Tri-Force :-P

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Preorder now, and you'll get an exclusive Navi, with lights and sounds!
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Why would I do that? It would just follow me around, bothering me :-P

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

That's why you preorder from TCP instead of TFSource; with TCP, you get an extra durable Hylian shield and a bonus Heart container.

I'd better lay off the Zelda jokes, lest Burn forcibly recruits me on Team Stalker!
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Firepower: 6

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

That's why you preorder from TCP instead of TFSource; with TCP, you get an extra durable Hylian shield and a bonus Heart container.

I'd better lay off the Zelda jokes, lest Burn forcibly recruits me on Team Stalker!

Don't worry, everyone's going to get drafted eventually ;)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot N » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Well, me and D-Max have already joined Team Va'al, so we won't.

Or are you talking about moderators and not the First Seibertronian Civil War?
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

Postby fenrir72 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:23 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Will the mini "head" still be called Cerebros? And will Cerebros also have his own "key blade" like the original had?

I had to buy those two separate for my USA G1 Fortmax.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Well, me and D-Max have already joined Team Va'al, so we won't.

Or are you talking about moderators and not the First Seibertronian Civil War?

Everyone's joining a side - whether they want to or not, it seems :-P

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby RAR » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:49 pm

Will he still talk - and if he does - what will he say ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
fenrir72 wrote:Will the mini "head" still be called Cerebros? And will Cerebros also have his own "key blade" like the original had?

I had to buy those two separate for my USA G1 Fortmax.

I'm hoping the big head is still named Cerebros. considering in the comics they have made a point of saying he is with fort Max one would hope :BOT:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus

Postby Microraptor » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:52 pm

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
Don't worry Burn. I like Stalker. :saint:
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of HOT ROD #1 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220507 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 RI IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19RI JAN200700 (CA) Williams II"
TRANSFORMERS #19 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210591 3RI (CA) Sara"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HEART OF DARKNESS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2011 3RI (CA) Farinas"
Transformers HEART ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #39 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 NOV210456 39B (CA) Simone"
TRANSFORMERS #39 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 FEB200656 8A (A/CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 3RI (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON