This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:58 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Lunatic Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:Chromedome is definitely a heavy retool of Deadend

Yeah, the arms and the back kibble (front of the car) are definitely the same (transformation). But the rest is very different, so really heavy retool. Or they just borrowed that transformation scheme like they did with CW Brawl's legs from Rook's.

The head/chest piece is also the same. As are the the crotch, thighs, knees and the panels closing around at the lower legs :)
However, this mold has separate feet.

I think the deluxes are the highlight of the line so far. The voyagers look a bit funny...Leaders are ok. Fort Max is spectacular due to its size. We'll see how it turns out in hand

I think someone has already said that chromedome is his own mold but borrows engineering from dead end the same way g2 smokejumper and energon starscream do.

@deadput that's sentinel prime in that picture with windblade and brainstorm, not a generic con or a predacon.

This brings up an interesting question, why put those three in a set?

Personally they should of had a really nice set of chromedome and rewind as the exclusive ;)

I'm sure that Sentinel is one of the baddies in the Prime Wars.

Oh I get that as sentinel wasn't a great guy in idw, kinda fitting he got beat to pulp by megs who actually in a counter, got more noble when people did more flash backs on his goals (he still lost his way but I can't see sentinel being apologetic for his actions)

But still, why windblade and brainstorm? Why not chromedome and hardhead?

Basically what's the fiction going to be.

Also what faction are they going to put sentinel in?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:15 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Yeah, the arms and the back kibble (front of the car) are definitely the same (transformation). But the rest is very different, so really heavy retool. Or they just borrowed that transformation scheme like they did with CW Brawl's legs from Rook's.

The head/chest piece is also the same. As are the the crotch, thighs, knees and the panels closing around at the lower legs :)

I think the deluxes are the highlight of the line so far. The voyagers look a bit funny...Leaders are ok. Fort Max is spectacular due to its size. We'll see how it turns out in hand

I think someone has already said that chromedome is his own mold but borrows engineering from dead end the same way g2 smokejumper and energon starscream do.

@deadput that's sentinel prime in that picture with windblade and brainstorm, not a generic con or a predacon.

Personally they should of had a really nice set of chromedome and rewind as the exclusive ;)

Oh I get that as sentinel wasn't a great guy in idw, kinda fitting he got beat to pulp by megs who actually in a counter, got more noble when people did more flash backs on his goals (he still lost his way but I can't see sentinel being apologetic for his actions)

Most likely nominally an Autobot for advertisement reasons. Like how they label Lockdown as a Decepticon, even though technically he isn't one.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:19 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Noideaforaname wrote:And this universal gimmick results in everyone having weird block heads -- Scourge and Chromedome's noggins don't work as cubes.

I noticed that about Scourge but I saw something extra cool about it too. For the first time ever (this being the 4th attempt at G1 Scourge), the lazer atop his head is not the lazer atop the vehicle. So he is the first Scourge to not have VHS. Instead, the lazer atop the vehicle mode becomes his gun in robot mode. Its a real treat that the gimick made them evolve his design to have an extra surprise in the transformation.

Drift082111 wrote:Toy Fairs are like my version of a Super Bowl weekend.

Me too!

SillySpringer wrote:Is it allowed to make a new thread for TR Fort Max like we did with Devy?

But Devy was also 6 figures in one. Plus, unlike Devy who didnt interact with other CW figures, Fort Max is designed to interact with all the TR figures (though the box says the leader bases attach to his flight mode and not his base mode, which is wierd)

Sabrblade wrote:To clarify something from earlier, Chromedome is not a retool of the CW Dead End mold. He is his own unique mold but may have some similar engineering to the Dead End mold, much like how Energon Starscream was engineered similar to G2 Smokescreen.

What is your source? His arms and transformation (with the front end of the car on his back) really make it seem like he is based on the same design as Dead End. There was a decade between G2 smokescreen and energon Starscream while in this case, the Dead End mold is still being used for this year's releases.

Ultra Markus wrote:sorry you guys feel that way but G1 is where it all began and is a big part of the franchise besides you G1 haters have robots in disguise and rescuebots to drool over >:oP

That's a very immature thing to say. Especially since Hasbro made it abundantly clear that the two franchises you mention are not for us:

Burn wrote:There was also that G1.5 line that didn't exactly get a release in the US but characters are still used from it, but you don't see me harping on about how they never get new figures!
Oh...wait...

Wait, there was a G1.5 line? Never heard of it.

Emerje wrote:
So what does that leave for BotCon? Alpha Trion, Brainstorm, and Astrotrain in person, the Legends Gnaw and Titan Master Apeface shown in Germany, and the SDCC exclusives certainly. Is there anything else we know about, but haven't seen?

Emerje

We are saying pretty much the same thing about the Fort Max sword, mainly that the version that comes with the sword will be limited in number compared to the version that doesnt come with the sowrd. As for what there is left to reveal, well we still havnet seen Computron or Liokaiser, plus the remaining deluxes (wierdwolf), voyagers (alpha trion), leaders (we only have 3 reveals so far) and legends (ravage) of this year's Titans return line. So yeah, a bunch left to reveal.

ZeroWolf wrote:

Bet you didn't notice that in the background we see fortmax's hand holding his giant sword. Gives you a nice sense of scale.

frogbat wrote:Oh don't wanna jinx it but they haven't released a bumblebee in CW or Titans returns lines have they??

I think I heard a rumour of Bee possible coming back in TR

Whifflefire wrote:Any word on the Computron or Liokaiser images, or are those still just rumours?

Not rumours, they are coming, we have the official art. We just havent seen the toys yet.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:00 am

Nice catch in that artwork will! Took me a moment to find it after you mentioned it :-P and yes that is a great sense of scale though I wonder who fort max is fighting...cause if it's just sentinel prime then it's just overkill like nuking an ant or causing the sun to go supernova to just vaporise the kids who won't get off your lawn
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:27 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
ZeroWolf wrote:Nice catch in that artwork will! Took me a moment to find it after you mentioned it :-P and yes that is a great sense of scale though I wonder who fort max is fighting...cause if it's just sentinel prime then it's just overkill like nuking an ant or causing the sun to go supernova to just vaporise the kids who won't get off your lawn

I mean, if it gets the job done...

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:28 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
ZeroWolf wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

I think it's to give Brainstorm another version of the new mold with IDW colors and to reuse the RID Windblade mold in the Generations line. I'm really looking foreward to that set because I want Sentinel and the plastic if his regular retail version looks a bit to blank and toy-like. Also I like the new Windblade mold but not the RID colors and I think the IDW colors of Brainstorm will also be more to my likes.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:38 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
i take it the batteries will be going in behind that chestplate section?
12747634_575124905975114_824153623_n.jpg
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Gearslide » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:52 am

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
Stuartmaximus wrote:i take it the batteries will be going in behind that chestplate section?

I'd say given the boxiness of his chest that's a safe bet. As a consequence though, Cerebros has some serious Robo-nips now.
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:53 am

Gearslide wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:i take it the batteries will be going in behind that chestplate section?

I'd say given the boxiness of his chest that's a safe bet. As a consequence though, Cerebros has some serious Robo-nips now.

Not as bad as Wreck-Gar's.... Those things'll poke someone's eye out!

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Gearslide » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:55 am

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
Mindmaster wrote:
Gearslide wrote:

Can't give his a twist like you can with Cerebros though.
Gearslide
Combiner
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:09 am

Gearslide wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Gearslide wrote:

Can't give his a twist like you can with Cerebros though.

There's now going to be a few people who will be looking forward to Fort max even more :lol: ;-)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:31 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
As an update to the gallery we posted yesterday, directly from New York and the 2016 Toy Fair taking place, Seibertron.com is proud to present its new iteration of the Titans Return line present at the Hasbro showroom, now with more close-ups, more comparisons, more images - just check out a sample below, and click on any of the images for the full works!

Note: You can also take a moving look through our video coverage of the display, here.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:31 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
william-james88 wrote:I noticed that about Scourge but I saw something extra cool about it too. For the first time ever (this being the 4th attempt at G1 Scourge), the lazer atop his head is not the lazer atop the vehicle. So he is the first Scourge to not have VHS. Instead, the lazer atop the vehicle mode becomes his gun in robot mode. Its a real treat that the gimick made them evolve his design to have an extra surprise in the transformation.

But it results in a pretty bad head shape for him which is putting me off. Which is a shame cos the face looks decent. Maybe improved third party non-transforming heads to plug in the neck ports sometime?

Also Blurr's face is kinda creeping me out... The figure looks alright except for that. Cheer up Blurr!
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Optimal Megatronus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:44 am

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Did you get a good picture of Galvatron? I cant wait to get him he is my favourite transformers character.
Optimal Megatronus
Mini-Con
Watch Optimal Megatronus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank - Truck Hybrid
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:48 am

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
With the new close up pics you can see that the Headmasters have balljointed heads. So the complete figures will also have balljointed heads, but regardless it looks like there's not much room for articulation.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Optimal Megatronus wrote:Did you get a good picture of Galvatron? I cant wait to get him he is my favourite transformers character.

KABLAM! :D

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
I really don't have the patients to go back and read through all the posts right now. Do we know the height of Fortress Maximus? Is he between Devastator and Metroplex? :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:51 am

Weapon: Twin Swords
Nemesis Destron wrote:I really don't have the patients to go back and read through all the posts right now. Do we know the height of Fortress Maximus? Is he between Devastator and Metroplex? :VEHI:

He's actually going to be slightly taller than Metroplex. The king regains his crown!! :BOWDOWN:
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:52 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
william-james88 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:sorry you guys feel that way but G1 is where it all began and is a big part of the franchise besides you G1 haters have robots in disguise and rescuebots to drool over >:oP

That's a very immature thing to say. Especially since Hasbro made it abundantly clear that the two franchises you mention are not for us

Agreed, not to mention selfish and close-minded >:oP

Burn wrote:There was also that G1.5 line that didn't exactly get a release in the US but characters are still used from it, but you don't see me harping on about how they never get new figures!
Oh...wait...

Wait, there was a G1.5 line? Never heard of it.

Yeah, that's where the misuse of liokaiser and road ceasar are from and the neon uses of the machine wars figures hail from (stalker...) and the g2 jets as the predators I believe, not sure.
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Seibertron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:08 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Va'al wrote:
Optimal Megatronus wrote:Did you get a good picture of Galvatron? I cant wait to get him he is my favourite transformers character.

KABLAM! :D

Nycc gallery from 2015, which should be linked in header navigation, has better pics of Galveston then I was able to get yesterday.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Speed: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:08 pm

Lunatic Prime wrote:With the new close up pics you can see that the Headmasters have balljointed heads. So the complete figures will also have balljointed heads, but regardless it looks like there's not much room for articulation.

I dunno 'bout ball-joints, but there does seem to be some x-axis movement allowed, I'll be damned, my interest in this line has just sky-rocketed :-?

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Autobot N » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Seibertron wrote:Galveston

Hmm, now that's a guy I've never heard of. I wonder who he is.

:-P
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:14 pm

Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Galveston

Hmm, now that's a guy I've never heard of. I wonder who he is.

:-P

What'dya mean ya never heard of him! He's quite popular in the comic books from what I've heard :-P

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Deathsaurus1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:15 pm

What size class is titan wars Galvatron?

I hope he's leader class.
Deathsaurus1
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
So since things have settled down a bit I think I'll post the most recent transmissions rumors.

1. There will be a Voyager Megatron and g2 laser prime released in 2017 that WILL NOT be part of titans return but WILL be headmasters. So this pretty much confirms that titans return will probably only be 4 waves long :(

2. There will be a new legends class bumblebee released and he will look similar to his devastation game model.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
NEW!
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON