This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby Autobot N » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:16 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Deathsaurus1 wrote:What size class is titan wars Galvatron?

I hope he's leader class.

Voyager
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Crosscheck » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:19 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
I am really loving that Fort Max. He looks great in all modes (head is a bit big though). I also love that Cerebros transforms into a tower like the G1 toy. He is different enough from Metroplex that he is a definite buy for me. It also looks like he interacts with the leader class figures to make an even bigger city mode. I should be able to have a pretty good sized Autobot City for Devastator to rampage through when this is all said and done.

Chromedome and Mindwipe are definite buys for me. I don't care too much about the Target->Headmasters. But that Blurr and Scourge do look nice.

All of the Legends class figures will be mine! Glad I waited for Laserbeak. Wheelie looks pretty good.

The Titan Master sets all look like worthwhile buys for stuff to interact with the cities.

Still not sure about Soundwave. Blaster is a definite buy, as is PM Optimus Prime.
Crosscheck
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Blurr looks a lot better there as does scourge.

I have one of the g1.5 components of road caesar I was quite surprised to learn it was supposed to combine. I also had one of the rescue force, but I can never remember which part of the breastforce it was repainted from (and retooled as instead of guns had two mechanical arms)

Also Europe got overlord as part of g1.5 ;-)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
steals_your_goats wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:I really don't have the patients to go back and read through all the posts right now. Do we know the height of Fortress Maximus? Is he between Devastator and Metroplex? :VEHI:

He's actually going to be slightly taller than Metroplex. The king regains his crown!! :BOWDOWN:

Hell yes he does, all hail the king! :BOWDOWN: Thanks "steals your goats". :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 pm

That Mindwipe looks rather nice actually. Might be worth waiting to see Takara's deco first.

That's also a nice Scourge; but too bad that they've made him a Headmaster, it clutters his head-sculpt.

So these new Headmasters are "Deluxe" size class.. Won't fit with LG09-Brainstorm... On the bright side they will likely be cheaper.

And FortMax is not for me but pretty cool that Hasbro used Cerebros' "Rebirth" model.
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Motto: "For 'cons I'm annoying like a swarm of Scraplets."
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
steals_your_goats wrote:So since things have settled down a bit I think I'll post the most recent transmissions rumors.

1. There will be a Voyager Megatron and g2 laser prime released in 2017 that WILL NOT be part of titans return but WILL be headmasters. So this pretty much confirms that titans return will probably only be 4 waves long :(

2. There will be a new legends class bumblebee released and he will look similar to his devastation game model.

2. We already got one looking like that, but I could imagine a remold of Wheely.
My customs thread [click image]:
Check out my DEVIANT ART and Twitter, too ;)

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:
sticking to outdated stuff, ignorance, stubbornness

And I am not a completionist. I buy what I judge being cool to me.
Lunatic Prime
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Lunatic Prime on YouTube
Buy from Lunatic Prime on eBay
Alt Mode: Triplechanger - dragon and giant monowheel
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Lunatic Prime wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:So since things have settled down a bit I think I'll post the most recent transmissions rumors.

1. There will be a Voyager Megatron and g2 laser prime released in 2017 that WILL NOT be part of titans return but WILL be headmasters. So this pretty much confirms that titans return will probably only be 4 waves long :(

2. There will be a new legends class bumblebee released and he will look similar to his devastation game model.

2. We already got one looking like that, but I could imagine a remold of Wheely.

Which one? The only recent legends class bee I can think of is the fall of Cybertron styled one.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:34 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Which one? The only recent legends class bee I can think of is the fall of Cybertron styled one.

That one is Deluxe Class.

The Classics Bumblebee http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/classics/bumblebee/927/1/ and his repaints http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/classics/bumblebee/1624/1/, http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/reveal-the-shield/bumblebee/2278/1/ look like that game model from Devastation. They are also Deluxe class but I don't think it would be necessary to make another one in Legends class.
A remold of Wheely might be nice.

new stuff (designs, innovation, character interpretations and evolution), bots with more or less than four limbs, non-humanoid robot modes

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Hm, not liking Mindwipe at all. Looks way too goofy in both modes. Skullcruncher looks ok.

Galvatron is looking better but I don't like how the back of the cannon just seems to droop down. Maybe that can be adjusted.

Wheelie is about as good as Wheelie could ever be. Which is great for Wheelie fans. I'd more likely pick him up in a sale if at all.

I'm starting to come over to the idea of deluxes being the main size of my collection again but it's difficult. Yes it's cheaper and can fit more in a shelf but it's hard to match up characters. The four voyagers in my signature image for example... AoE Prime, RotF Bludgeon and 'G1-ish' Grimlock make sense if they tower a lil over deluxes, but Springer doesn't yet he's one of my fave ever figures and my Hot Rod custom I been making out of another Springer is gonna look silly towering over his buddy Blurr here. That Leader Blaster looks way too big to re-enact the rivalry he had with Grimlock (yeah I'm a Marvel guy) but I like his face sculpt. Always did prefer the visor.

So far for me - Almost must haves: PM Prime
Strong maybes: Hardhead, Blurr, Scourge (if I can get a third party head to fix Scourge), Galvatron, Brainstorm
lesser maybes: Wheelie, Skullcruncher, BLaster
No thanks: Sentinel Prime, Fortress Maximus, Mindwipe

Sorry most of this crap I say is me 'thinking out loud' but I guess we all have our own preferences as to what we collect and how figures can potentially fit in our own personal collections. I shush now and go do something productive.
Last edited by Carnivius_Prime on Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:36 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
ZeroWolf wrote:Blurr looks a lot better there as does scourge.

I have one of the g1.5 components of road caesar I was quite surprised to learn it was supposed to combine. I also had one of the rescue force, but I can never remember which part of the breastforce it was repainted from (and retooled as instead of guns had two mechanical arms)

Also Europe got overlord as part of g1.5 ;-)

I believe that would be the tank, a recolor of Killbison
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Fort Max Emissary and Cerebros Official Images

Postby Va'al » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Adding to the previous composite image of Fortress Maximus (Fort Max) from the Transformers Titans Return toy line, Hasbro are making the most of their new social media presence (on Instagram, mostly) by showing off some additional official images of the big lug - or rather, of Cerebros and Emissary (and a sneaky shot of CW Optimus and MP Bumblebee for scale comparison with Max)! Check them out below.

Also, as fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath notifies us, the official Hasbro Transformers Facebook page has shared an image of the upcoming Leader class Soundwave - just chilling with some old tapes. Mirrored below for your viewing convenience, of course!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Galveston

Hmm, now that's a guy I've never heard of. I wonder who he is.

:-P

he's from Texas :-P
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Lunatic Prime wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

That one is Deluxe Class.

The Classics Bumblebee http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/classics/bumblebee/927/1/ and his repaints http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/classics/bumblebee/1624/1/, http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/reveal-the-shield/bumblebee/2278/1/ look like that game model from Devastation. They are also Deluxe class but I don't think it would be necessary to make another one in Legends class.
A remold of Wheely might be nice.

I was referring to this bee Image

I think bumblebee works in legends scale and since the one I mentioned is crap I think we could do with another try at a decent one.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
From the looks of it, Brainstorm's head on this version is almost exactly the same as the Generations version. :-?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
alex1986lunatic wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:Chromedome is definitely a heavy retool of Deadend

Yeah, the arms and the back kibble (front of the car) are definitely the same (transformation). But the rest is very different, so really heavy retool. Or they just borrowed that transformation scheme like they did with CW Brawl's legs from Rook's.

The head/chest piece is also the same. As are the the crotch, thighs, knees and the panels closing around at the lower legs :)
However, this mold has separate feet.

I think the deluxes are the highlight of the line so far. The voyagers look a bit funny...Leaders are ok. Fort Max is spectacular due to its size. We'll see how it turns out in hand

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:To clarify something from earlier, Chromedome is not a retool of the CW Dead End mold. He is his own unique mold but may have some similar engineering to the Dead End mold, much like how Energon Starscream was engineered similar to G2 Smokescreen.

What is your source? His arms and transformation (with the front end of the car on his back) really make it seem like he is based on the same design as Dead End. There was a decade between G2 smokescreen and energon Starscream while in this case, the Dead End mold is still being used for this year's releases.
For one, there's literally no identical parts shared between Dead End and Chromedome:

There's also the notion that the Dead End mold cannot house a Titan Master figure within it no matter how much of its internals are gutted out to make room for it to fit, and which doing so would in turn eradicate a sizeable amount of the figure's robot mode structuring.

And Chromedome has flip-out feet that the Dead End mold doesn't have room for due to the way that mold transforms. That visible gap in each of Dead End's feet is for the figure's arms to go into in vehicle mode. Put some flip-out feet in those gaps and the arms have no more room to be properly tucked away in vehicle mode.

The most similarities the two molds have are similar altmode kibble protrusions on the shoulders (which themselves are shaped quite differently between the two molds), similar forward-positioned elbow joints, similar joints in general (which are found on many figures), and similar transformation schemes.

As for the G2 Smokescreen/Energon Starscream analogy, while Starscream came out in 2004, the Smokescreen mold was re-released circa 2003/2004 as RiD 2001 Smokejumper, and was again re-released in 2004 in Japan as RobotMasters Smokesniper. And their transformation would again be used for the Generations FOC Seeker mold in 2012-2014.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:31 pm

I was unaware that the foc seekers shared that transformation scheme.

Also thanks for the info hellscreamer ;)^
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Gunmetal » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:09 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:
alex1986lunatic wrote:Chromedome is definitely a heavy retool of Deadend

Yeah, the arms and the back kibble (front of the car) are definitely the same (transformation). But the rest is very different, so really heavy retool. Or they just borrowed that transformation scheme like they did with CW Brawl's legs from Rook's.

The head/chest piece is also the same. As are the the crotch, thighs, knees and the panels closing around at the lower legs :)
However, this mold has separate feet.

I think the deluxes are the highlight of the line so far. The voyagers look a bit funny...Leaders are ok. Fort Max is spectacular due to its size. We'll see how it turns out in hand

william-james88 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:To clarify something from earlier, Chromedome is not a retool of the CW Dead End mold. He is his own unique mold but may have some similar engineering to the Dead End mold, much like how Energon Starscream was engineered similar to G2 Smokescreen.

What is your source? His arms and transformation (with the front end of the car on his back) really make it seem like he is based on the same design as Dead End. There was a decade between G2 smokescreen and energon Starscream while in this case, the Dead End mold is still being used for this year's releases.
For one, there's literally no identical parts shared between Dead End and Chromedome:

http://static.seibertron.com/images/toy ... tans19.jpg
http://static.seibertron.com/images/toy ... C%2016.jpg
http://www.seibertron.com/images/events ... n-012a.jpg
http://static.seibertron.com/images/toy ... tans22.jpg
http://static.seibertron.com/images/toy ... C%2017.jpg
http://www.seibertron.com/images/events ... n-047a.jpg

There's also the notion that the Dead End mold cannot house a Titan Master figure within it no matter how much of its internals are gutted out to make room for it to fit, and which doing so would in turn eradicate a sizeable amount of the figure's robot mode structuring.

And Chromedome has flip-out feet that the Dead End mold doesn't have room for due to the way that mold transforms. That visible gap in each of Dead End's feet is for the figure's arms to go into in vehicle mode. Put some flip-out feet in those gaps and the arms have no more room to be properly tucked away in vehicle mode.

The most similarities the two molds have are similar altmode kibble protrusions on the shoulders (which themselves are shaped quite differently between the two molds), similar forward-positioned elbow joints, similar joints in general (which are found on many figures), and similar transformation schemes.

As for the G2 Smokescreen/Energon Starscream analogy, while Starscream came out in 2004, the Smokescreen mold was re-released circa 2003/2004 as RiD 2001 Smokejumper, and was again re-released in 2004 in Japan as RobotMasters Smokesniper. And their transformation would again be used for the Generations FOC Seeker mold in 2012-2014.
Looking at the two, there's just too many similarities for Chromedome to have not started from Dead End (or Streetwise), but probably not past the CAD stage. It looks like every singe piece is different, even the wheels and fists, to say nothing of the parts and joints needed for the new feet, canopy, and torso modifications.

Do we call this a retool? Do we come up with a new term (e.g. "total retool")? Is it all just semantics anyway? After all, from Springer/Sandstorm to now, we've seen a spectrum that throws the 3-step "New mold-retool-redeco" model out the window.

Whatever we call it, I'm not complaining. This process of engineering one guy into another absolutely fascinates me.

BTW, I have to ask, if you can take a combiner limb and make it a headmaster, what are the odds that you can use Mindwipe, Skullcruncher, and a potential Weirdwolf to design Cutthroat, Rippersnapper, and Sinnertwin? =P~
Gunmetal
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Deathsaurus1 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Voyager

Really :(
Deathsaurus1
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:20 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Randomus wrote:Looking at the two, there's just too many similarities for Chromedome to have not started from Dead End (or Streetwise), but probably not past the CAD stage. It looks like every singe piece is different, even the wheels and fists, to say nothing of the parts and joints needed for the new feet, canopy, and torso modifications.

Do we call this a retool? Do we come up with a new term (e.g. "total retool")? Is it all just semantics anyway? After all, from Springer/Sandstorm to now, we've seen a spectrum that throws the 3-step "New mold-retool-redeco" model out the window.
Like I said, it's basically the same case that G2 Smokescreen, Energon Starscream, and FOC Starscream were. Different molds using similar engineering to get the same basic transformation across the board.

Other cases like this would be:
  • The G1 Bumblebee, G1 Cliffjumper, and G1 Bumper molds
  • The G1 Runabout and G1 Runamuck molds
  • The Alternators Smokescreen and Alternators Meister molds
  • The Energon Sledge/Bonecrusher and Cybertron Hardtop molds
  • The Prime Cyberverse Legion Knock Out and Prime Beast Hunters Cyberverse Legion Smokescreen molds
  • The DOTM Deluxe Roadbuster and AOE Deluxe Lockdown molds
Last edited by Sabrblade on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Courage: 8

Postby Lunatic Prime » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Deathsaurus1 wrote:

Voyager

Really :(

Why did you hope he's Leader class? Did you want him to have a base mode or is it just the scale?

Dislikes:

Lunatic Prime
Headmaster

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
seems kinda half @$$ed! the toyfair! granted that we got a lot of goodies on display! but it could've been ever better had Alpha Trion, Astrotrain, Brainstorm ect been there!
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Ultra Markus » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:30 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:sorry you guys feel that way but G1 is where it all began and is a big part of the franchise
Of course it is. But that doesn't make it the only important one.

Ultra Markus wrote:besides you G1 haters
Feeling tired or bored by something isn't the same thing as hating.

Ultra Markus wrote:have robots in disguise and rescuebots to drool over >:oP
Sure, cuz those toys are all worth drooling over. >:oP

i never said they were the most important >:oP
you get tired of something long enough you will start to hate it >:oP
your liking the two new toy lines is your opinion and thats cool as long as kids buy into it
and make hasbro money thats fine with me >:oP
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Stuartmaximus wrote:seems kinda half @$$ed! the toyfair! granted that we got a lot of goodies on display! but it could've been ever better had Alpha Trion, Astrotrain, Brainstorm ect been there!

All good things to those who wait ;-)
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:31 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:seems kinda half @$$ed! the toyfair! granted that we got a lot of goodies on display! but it could've been ever better had Alpha Trion, Astrotrain, Brainstorm ect been there!

All good things to those who wait ;-)

Haha so true. At least we got Fort Max!!! :D
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:35 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Meh. Only figure I really like is max, and he is far too large to be a practical purchase or addition to the collection.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Kre-o Capsule RED ALERT Transformers Kreon G1 toy Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
Kre-o Capsule RED ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WASABI BREATH Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats sushi Hasbro 2020"
WASABI BREATH Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL 149 pieces includes 2 Kreons Transformers Kre-o Building Toy Hasbro 2015"
PROWL 149 pieces i ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDY MAN Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads belt sander Hasbro 2019"
SANDY MAN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDIEBITES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle ball cap 2020"
GOLDIEBITES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CALAMITY KEYS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob 2019 Piano"
CALAMITY KEYS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIZZY BONES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 maraca"
DIZZY BONES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRIVER TED Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades motorcycle arcade 2019"
DRIVER TED Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE KREON COLLECTION A4642 Transformers Kre-o Hasbro 2011 New"
ULTIMATE KREON COL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BE-OH Transformers BotBots Series 2 Toilet Troop 2019 deodorant"
BE-OH Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FOMO Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team sports camera Hasbro 2018"
FOMO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TIDY TRUNKSKY Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers suitcase Hasbro 2020"
TIDY TRUNKSKY Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVE RAVE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots deodorant Hasbro 2019"
GRAVE RAVE Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON