This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: #BotCon2016 Coverage: Hasbro Floor Display

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Is...is that an angry Va'al Photobomb by Crashbash there?
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Re: #BotCon2016 Titans Return: Powermaster Optimus, Voyager Astrotrain, Wheelie, More

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:14 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Dr Va'al wrote:Image

This image makes me so happy. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
william-james88 wrote:Clober and Highbrow

Hell yeah to both of these! Highbrow!!!
william-james88 wrote:Also:

This melts my heart and makes me very happy. Really looking forward to the 2!
william-james88 wrote:This is Blaster's and Soundwave's back?

Baby got back. :MAXIMAL:
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:25 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:Silly, they are only gay if you say they are male which, being from cybertron, they are officially genderless with only arcee being the first fembot on cybertron...until the other colony world's burst onto the scene. Other than that it's just a relationship and you probably assume rewind is childlike because of his height but that's it.

I guess it's kinda a "beholder's interpretation" thing.

Btw...

Is that Va'al in the background?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby Ironhidensh » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:38 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
SillySpringer wrote:

I am wondering, was it supposed to be a gay sort of relationship between Chromedome and Eject in the MTMTE comics, or more of a protective relationship? Eject and Tailgate seem to be more child-like, so it would seem weird for Chromedome and Cyclonus to have that kind of relationship with them.

Actually, Rewind is one of the oldest living Transformers. Tailgate, while young, is even older than Rewind. He was just in a coma for millions of years. Neither is a child. Also, human terms of gay and straight hardly apply to mechanical beings. Rewind and Domey are in a loving relationship. Labels need not be applied.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

I am wondering, was it supposed to be a gay sort of relationship between Chromedome and Eject in the MTMTE comics, or more of a protective relationship? Eject and Tailgate seem to be more child-like, so it would seem weird for Chromedome and Cyclonus to have that kind of relationship with them.

Actually, Rewind is one of the oldest living Transformers. Tailgate, while young, is even older than Rewind. He was just in a coma for millions of years. Neither is a child. Also, human terms of gay and straight hardly apply to mechanical beings. Rewind and Domey are in a loving relationship. Labels need not be applied.

I already got this answer from someone else. My burning question right now is whether or not this is Va'al in the background or not!!! :shock:

;) And yes, I am joking about not caring about your answer.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
SillySpringer wrote:Does anyone know yet when the first wave of Titans Return is planned to come out, and/or which figures are in what waves?

Its planned to come out within the next 4 months, its not clear beyond that precisely when. Takara's version comes out in August.

The first 2 waves (and probably only waves) that are coming out this year are all the toys you see on display there. The first wave will have rewind, stripes, Blaster, Galvatron, Sentinel Prime, Blur, Scourge, Hardhead and Skullcruncher.

Kurona wrote:SKULLCRUNCHER! I love this guy, man! I mean, he's a crocodile who has a little man piloting him in his mouth, how have they not made a new toy of him until now? Either way, the crocodile mode is looking even better from this angle; there's just so much personality in it and I'm liking that posability. I display most my guys in robot mode but screw it, crocodile dude with a pilot in his mouth. Need him. Need.

I dont mean to be a downer, but they changed the piloting seat from his mouth to his back for this toy. But hey, the G1 toy will always exist :D (I have him and he is my favourite headmaster too)

SillySpringer wrote:

It's a romantic relationship, yes. And the majority are male anyways. But robots dont have sex, so is it still gay? You decide. Oh and Tailgate and Cyclonus are also in that kind of relationship (and possibly so was Prowl with Tarantulus, though that isnt for sure as the other two).
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:04 pm

That guy in the back is totally ruining my enjoyment of this image.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Re: #BotCon2016 Titans Return: Powermaster Optimus, Voyager Astrotrain, Wheelie, More

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Agreed. I think I'm gonna buy them just to have that on my shelf.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Sigma Magnus wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Agreed. I think I'm gonna buy them just to have that on my shelf.

And I'm pretty sure this is how I am going to display him too :MAXIMAL:
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

#BotCon2016 Confirmation and First Look at Transformers Titans Return Wirewolf and Highbrow

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:41 pm

Seibertron has delivered a huge gallery of what has been found on Botcon's 2016 show floor for the Transformers Generations toyline. What is extra cool is that by having access to the back of the cards/boxes, we get our first look at yet to be revealed figures. While the full reveal will be given tomorrow, we do have our first look at Deluxes Wirewolf (Wierdwolf) and Highbrow.

Those same backing cards also had images of two new heads, Apeface and Clobber, the later of which looks a lot like Grimlock.

As another small bonus, we have our first look at Voyager Alpha Trion's sword since Power Master Optimus is wielding it in the display case.

Lastly, we have a confirmation of the price range for deluxes. An early rumour was that these would be bigger, more detailed and more expensive, but every price found on the show floor indicates no price increase for these toys.

Hopefully, this will tide you over until the big presentation tomorrow that will fully unveil these new toys.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:45 pm

william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:Does anyone know yet when the first wave of Titans Return is planned to come out, and/or which figures are in what waves?

Its planned to come out within the next 4 months, its not clear beyond that precisely when. Takara's version comes out in August.

The first 2 waves (and probably only waves) that are coming out this year are all the toys you see on display there. The first wave will have rewind, stripes, Blaster, Galvatron, Sentinel Prime, Blur, Scourge, Hardhead and Skullcruncher.

On TFsource is says August 2016 instead of 2017. Of course that is a mistake, but what if the whole date is wrong?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:46 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

On TFsource is says August 2016 instead of 2017. Of course that is a mistake, but what if the whole date is wrong?

??? Why would it say 2017, these toys are coming out this year. You sure you ddint inverse the numbers. And just to make sure you know, we are in the year 2016.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:49 pm

william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

??? Why would it say 2017, these toys are coming out this year. You sure you ddint inverse the numbers. And just to make sure you know, we are in the year 2016.

Wait, sorry I mixed something up in my head. Never mind. August in my head for some reason registered as "March". I am tired and sick. Don't judge me! :-s

Btw, is anyone here planning on waiting for the Takara version of Blurr before getting this figure? :-?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:13 pm

SillySpringer wrote:Btw, is anyone here planning on waiting for the Takara version of Blurr before getting this figure? :-?

For all we know, Takara might come out before. I don need to wait, I can judge that Takara's looks amazing and will be getting that one instead.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:38 pm

william-james88 wrote:Image

That guy in the back is totally ruining my enjoyment of this image.

It's either Va'al or a clone of Va'al I tells ya.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby MasterSoundBlaster » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Motto: "You can run,you'll just die trying"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Horrorcons are a score-athon! Sign me up for sure!

Weirdwo- I mean, Wolfwire, doesn't look too bad for such a small rendering
I am not a GEEWUNNER...I just really like homeages

Burn wrote:Please don't clog this thread up with garbage. Either post a real picture of yourself, or tell Va'al how pretty he is.
MasterSoundBlaster
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Rainmaker » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:50 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Chromedome looks to me like a retool of CW Smokescreen but with a headmaster/powermaster/removable head bot thing whatever they call them now.

Can anyone confirm?

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:54 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Chromedome looks to me like a retool of CW Smokescreen but with a headmaster/powermaster/removable head bot thing whatever they call them now.

Can anyone confirm?

:MAXIMAL:

Yes he is; TT used him as the basis for demonstrating headmasters to the suits at hasbro, or something like that
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:16 pm

If Clobber means we're getting a leader (or even a voyager) Grimlock with a Headmaster gimmick, I'm OK with this. But now every time I use the gimmick on Ol' Grimsby, I'll hear him saying "It's Clobber-in Time!!!"

If we get him, of course.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt

Postby King Kuuga » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:56 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons

Probably the same time wave 3 of Combiner Wars came out last year, which was... May? June? Since deluxe wave 6 of CW has seen decent saturation now, the first Titans wave is probably en route to warehouses as we converse.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby OptimalOptimus2 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:09 am

Motto: "Munkky not trukk!"
Weapon: Oxidating Laser
What is Alpha Trion's alternate form? Surely this is one I haven't seen before. It doesn't look like any previous figures from the past.
Rodimus Prime wrote:You can't make me disappear. I am not feet. Image

I'm sorry but this has to be the most ridiculous statement of all Seibertron history.
OptimalOptimus2
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 13
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby william-james88 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:28 am

OptimalOptimus2 wrote:What is Alpha Trion's alternate form? Surely this is one I haven't seen before. It doesn't look like any previous figures from the past.

Lion and Spaceship

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Chainclaw1976 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:43 am

Motto: "The only thing for certain is uncertainty."
Weapon: Thermal Sword
I was excited to see Clobber. Had no idea he was coming out. :)
Chainclaw1976
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Bear
Strength: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 4
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:04 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The TFWiki's saying Brawn's a Titan Master in future waves; is this something that was actually confirmed or is some hapless wiki editor jumping on rumours?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 1998 230609A"
DINOBOT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PANTHER Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 210923A"
PANTHER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-56 TRAILBREAKER Transformers Masterpiece G1 Takara Tomy 2022 230522A"
MP-56 TRAILBREAKER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Nendoroid G1 Super-Deformed Sentinel Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 AUG210588 3RI (CA) Milne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHISPER Transformers G1 Micromasters Air Strike Patrol Hasbro 1989 220302A"
WHISPER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210482 3A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 DECEPTICON DANGER Coloring and Activity Book 1993 230418A"
Transformers G2 DE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATTRAP Transformers Beast Machines Mega Class complete Hasbro 2001 230325A"
RATTRAP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fuzor TERRAGATOR Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete vtg Hasbro 1998 230609A"
Fuzor TERRAGATOR T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 1998 210923a"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON