This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Discussion Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Dat unicorn horn on the lion... :shock:

I kept hoping it was just a part of a wing that folded away for beast mode, but was in place on the shoulder in bot mode...
I asked a Hasbro rep at the Hasbro display about that horn and the answer I got basically gave me the impression that Alpha Trion's beast mode was going to have that horn regardless of what animal it was going to be, as the horn was seemingly in the plans for the figure from the get-go.

I didn't get to ask about it any further since it was close to the end of the day and they were trying to get everyone out of the room.

He's not the first lion mech to have that horn, however. Look up Raijin-oh from Zettai Muteki Raijin-oh, specifically the lion component. So it's not that unprecedented.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I kept hoping it was just a part of a wing that folded away for beast mode, but was in place on the shoulder in bot mode...
I asked a Hasbro rep at the Hasbro display about that horn and the answer I got basically gave me the impression that Alpha Trion's beast mode was going to have that horn regardless of what animal it was going to be, as the horn was seemingly in the plans for the figure from the get-go.

I didn't get to ask about it any further since it was close to the end of the day and they were trying to get everyone out of the room.

He's not the first lion mech to have that horn, however. Look up Raijin-oh from Zettai Muteki Raijin-oh, specifically the lion component. So it's not that unprecedented.

It certainly has those anime-esque elements in beast mode.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And for something a little closer to home: the lion-type Zoids sometimes have blades on their heads, like the Energy Liger (both the Eldoran series that Raijin-oh is part of, an Zoids are made by Tomy. Coincidence?).
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Collector Canine » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

And for something a little closer to home: the lion-type Zoids sometimes have blades on their heads, like the Energy Liger (both the Eldoran series that Raijin-oh is part of, an Zoids are made by Tomy. Coincidence?).

Yeah, I can totally see the Anime elements in Alpha Trion, which makes me want him even more!

The fact that Tomy has two franchises with lion Robots that have horns and AT's lion mode has a horn is a coincidence, in my opinion.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:17 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Okay, I've been trying to keep my negativity to myself, but I have to let this out. Alpha Trion is possibly the worst transformer I've seen in several years. :SICK:

Yeah, its because he is all about the robot mode. As a non transforming figure, he could look good but his alt modes suffer and thus he as a transformer suffers.

Hey I know you werent too fond of what Hasbro was doing, but how do you feel about Takara's take on these toys? Their Blurr is just too good to pass up on me and there is something I realized that a guy like you could appreciated, they resculpted his head to include his classic antenna:

Oh I didn't notice that! :D Awesome!

I am hoping to preorder the Legends one in July. Would be the first time I'd preorder something. This guy is just too awesome looking to wait for a review of. Hopefully preorders won't be gone on TFsource by then.
Last edited by DedicatedGhostArt on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
If you're going through tfsource then just pre-order him now. He probably won't be available in July and they don't make you pay until the item comes in stock.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
steals_your_goats wrote:If you're going through tfsource then just pre-order him now. He probably won't be available in July and they don't make you pay until the item comes in stock.

TFSource also has a nice "order stacking" system. You can add any preorder to your "stack" and it will not be billed until that item comes in stock. You can then wait to ship your merchandise until you have a bundle over $150 and get free shipping. If you change your mind before the pre-order comes in, you can cancel it with NO penalty whatsoever. It's a good way to help you budget to get the things you want over the course of a few months, since pre-orders usually open several months before the release of the actual product, at least as far as the Takara stuff goes.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:48 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Wolfman Jake wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:If you're going through tfsource then just pre-order him now. He probably won't be available in July and they don't make you pay until the item comes in stock.

TFSource also has a nice "order stacking" system. You can add any preorder to your "stack" and it will not be billed until that item comes in stock. You can then wait to ship your merchandise until you have a bundle over $150 and get free shipping. If you change your mind before the pre-order comes in, you can cancel it with NO penalty whatsoever. It's a good way to help you budget to get the things you want over the course of a few months, since pre-orders usually open several months before the release of the actual product, at least as far as the Takara stuff goes.

I've been using TFSource and have been extremely happy.
The free shipping at $150 is awesome.

Quick question-- Is TR Galvatron is deluxe class?
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I've been using TFSource and have been extremely happy.
The free shipping at $150 is awesome.

Quick question-- Is TR Galvatron is deluxe class?

Galvatron is Voyager and a Triple Changer, don't worry.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Mr Skram » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Sowndwave76 wrote:Quick question-- Is TR Galvatron is deluxe class?

Voyager!
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
william-james88 wrote:
Hey I know you werent too fond of what Hasbro was doing, but how do you feel about Takara's take on these toys? Their Blurr is just too good to pass up on me and there is something I realized that a guy like you could appreciated, they resculpted his head to include his classic antenna:

[9

Well now,that is a pleasant looking figure.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:03 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
I thought Galvatron was maybe even Leader class, but then when I saw the listing for the Legends version on TFSource this afternoon, in the description it says ".... regular deluxe...".
For a second I thought, NO WAY. :evil:

Thanks for the verification.
May have to add that to my stack.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:07 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

[9

Well now,that is a pleasant looking figure.

Agreed... Not a huge fan of that character, but never bought the Generations version, and when it looks that good, it may be time.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Emerje » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:Hey I know you werent too fond of what Hasbro was doing, but how do you feel about Takara's take on these toys? Their Blurr is just too good to pass up on me and there is something I realized that a guy like you could appreciated, they resculpted his head to include his classic antenna:

Not resculpted, it pops out, whoever displayed him at BotCon forgot to pull it out. Here's the same figure from Toy Fair:

And the render:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:16 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I've seen a lot of people saying how they don't like non-headmasters like Blurr and Galvatron becoming as such for this line, and... am I the only one who finds it really easy to ignore? Like, in robot mode on display it's not obvious that they're headmasters (aside from Galvatron, I really hope third parties or something can work on a better head that has an actual crown), and it does nothing to hurt the imagery for me. The only problem I've had is that Blurr and Scourge don't actually have their targetmasters as targetmasters.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:32 pm

Kurona wrote:Maybe this is an unpopular opinion, but I've seen a lot of people saying how they don't like non-headmasters like Blurr and Galvatron becoming as such for this line, and... am I the only one who finds it really easy to ignore? Like, in robot mode on display it's not obvious that they're headmasters (aside from Galvatron, I really hope third parties or something can work on a better head that has an actual crown), and it does nothing to hurt the imagery for me. The only problem I've had is that Blurr and Scourge don't actually have their targetmasters as targetmasters.

It won't bother me as long as I think the bot mode looks good.
If the head sculpt is good, the only thing that would really bug me is if the proportions are off and he head looks too big.

My only complaint with Blurr is the inside of the arms being hollow-ish.
But, the lower legs NOT being empty and hollowed-out helps make up for it.

Definitely like the idea of an upgrade set for Galvatron, with a crown, and hopefully a matrix on a chain.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Cobotron » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:05 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Emerje wrote:Not resculpted, it pops out, whoever displayed him at BotCon forgot to pull it out. Here's the same figure from Toy Fair:
Well that's a relief! I was getting nervous when it was pointed out earlier, but I thought I had seen the fintenna up on the Hasbro version.
Thanks for the eagle eye, Emerje! Good lookin' out. ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Cobotron wrote:
Emerje wrote:Not resculpted, it pops out, whoever displayed him at BotCon forgot to pull it out. Here's the same figure from Toy Fair:
Well that's a relief! I was getting nervous when it was pointed out earlier, but I thought I had seen the fintenna up on the Hasbro version.
Thanks for the eagle eye, Emerje! Good lookin' out. ;)^

A great touch - shame it can't save hasbro's 'deco' >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

#Botcon2016: Titans Return Updated Images: Fort Max Diorama, Sentinel, Windblade, Brainstorm

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Fellow Seibertronians, following an awesome weekend full of action pack Botcon adventure, we are pleased to bring to you some new galleries as well as some updated ones. For our Titans Return discussion, we bring to you 2 updates. You will remember that previously we had a gallery showing off all the new Titans Return stuff as well as a gallery showing off the SDCC Sentinel Prime, Windblade and Brainstorm. Well, we are pleased to tell you those galleries have been updated and the new gallery can be found Here. Among the updates to this gallery are some shots of the SDCC guys in vehicle mode as well as in the box.

Also clocking in on this Mid-week gallery update is our latest gallery: that of the Fortress Maximus Battle Diorama! This new gallery shows off that beautiful display that was the centerpiece of the Transformers show floor and showed off some Awesome and occasionally adorable Figures. Some of the images have been mirrored below for your enjoyment, but feel free to visit both galleries and let us know what you think of these galleries in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Before anyone says anything, no, that green tank w/ purple camo is not G2 Megatron. It's G2 Brawl.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Man, that backpack on Mindwipe is gnarly, it's like it's not even trying to collapse to the back 8-}
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Cobotron » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:06 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Ran into two of the :HASBRO: guys at the airport on my way home. I chatted them up for a minute, and they told me that when they pulled Astrotrain out, his wing had snapped off. So they had Fort Max pull the wings off that fly. :lol:

Gotta say, those guys have a great job.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: #Botcon2016 New Updated Galleries: Titans Return, Fort Max Diorama, Sentinel, Windblade, Brainstorm

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe

I've heard of a bat outta hell, but this is just ridiculous :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Firepower: 8

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Was Windblade remolded or just redecoed?

Also, who is that green repaint of Groove?
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RiddlerJ wrote:Was Windblade remolded or just redecoed?
Redeco of the RID Warrior class Windblade mold.

RiddlerJ wrote:Also, who is that green repaint of Groove?
Rust Dust, Victorion's Legends class component.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH Vol 4 REVERSE (NEW 52) tpb DC Comics OCT147143 (W/A/CA) Manapul"
FLASH Vol 4 REVERS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #797 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0223DC170 797A (W) Adams (A) Acuna (CA) Clarke"
FLASH #797 Cvr A D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #58 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC204 Penguin (CA)Ray+more"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0923DC070 139C (W) Zdarsky (CA) Cho"
BATMAN #139 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1070 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0123DC056 1070A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAVE AND THE BOLD #147 Batman Supergirl DC Comics 1979 (CA) Aparo 230915A"
BRAVE AND THE BOLD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #136 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0423DC001 136A (W) Zdarsky (CA) Jimenez"
BATMAN #136 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUSTICE LEAGUE Vol 1 ORIGIN (NEW 52) tpb DC Comics OCT127119 (A/CA) Lee (W)Johns"
JUSTICE LEAGUE Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #706 DC Comics 1997 (A/CA) Nolan (W) Dixon 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 Cvr E DC Comics 2024 1223DC016 144E (CA) Quah (W) Zdarsky"
BATMAN #144 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #686 DC Comics 1995 (CA) Nolan + Janson (W) Dixon 230915B"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #411 Facsimile Cvr B DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC162 Blank Sketch"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #4 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0623DC168 4A (CA) Di Meo"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #500 polybag sealed DC Comics 1993 (CA) Grummett 230305A"
ADVENTURES OF SUPE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON