This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Agamemnon » Sat May 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Mr Skram wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Was Wheelie always this drastically two tone? I don't remember that in the past, and maybe it wasn't as noticeable...

Even more than before I want to rip off Alpha Bravo's arm and smack Wheelie with it...

Yeah, his G1 toy was pretty close in color to this one. Legs and hands darker orange, body and arms were yellow orange.

Hrm...and Botcon showed that as well. I wonder why I am noticing it now for the first time.

I guess I'll be looking for the Takara coloring, if they do one... :-?

[Edit] And they are, with BBTS preorder already sold out...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat May 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
A couple things I'd like to note for Rumble:

- New head! The original photo showed him with a redecoed Rewind/Eject head
- He's the toy-accurate red and not the cartoon-accurate "blue". That's weird, Hasbro Rumbles have mostly been the latter.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Kurona » Sat May 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Doesn't surprise me too much; Titans Return seems to be calling back to the old toyline more than any other Generations line so far imo.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat May 07, 2016 3:55 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:A couple things I'd like to note for Rumble:

- New head! The original photo showed him with a redecoed Rewind/Eject head
- He's the toy-accurate red and not the cartoon-accurate "blue". That's weird, Hasbro Rumbles have mostly been the latter.

Nice... I'll probably get this guy.
May be one of the only figures I get from this line.
Crazy that I bought Buzzsaw for $10.
Deluxe figures from Universe 2.0, Generations, etc. were around $9.
Sometimes TrU would have a buy 2 get 1 free sale, so you'd end up with 3 deluxes for around $20...
The good 'ol days...
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sowndwave76 » Sat May 07, 2016 4:16 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Just saw the pics of TR Galvatron...
I'm not a fan of how part of his head/face looks like a mask.
Here I thought this was finally a proper version. But that's a pretty big letdown for me.
Maybe a 3rd party can do something better for a head sculpt??
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Sat May 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Honestly, I was pretty sad about it at first but seeing the recent pictures it doesn't look as bad as I thought. From the side it's annoying, but from the front it seems fine.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Agamemnon wrote:Was Wheelie always this drastically two tone? I don't remember that in the past, and maybe it wasn't as noticeable...
Even more than before I want to rip off Alpha Bravo's arm and smack Wheelie with it...

Yeah, I too was surprised to see the two tones, but yeah it was there before and i didnt notice it either. I think the reason why is because both were tones of orange while here it looks a lot more like yellow and orange.
Here are the original renders which show 2 orange tones:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 07, 2016 6:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
You know what the two tones on Wheelie remind me of? The differences between Universe Wheelie and Henkei! Henkei! Wheelie:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sat May 07, 2016 7:10 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sabrblade wrote:You know what the two tones on Wheelie remind me of? The differences between Universe Wheelie and Henkei! Henkei! Wheelie:

And neither really got it right. This new Legends Wheelie is looking great, though. I'm waiting to see what Takara does with the small little details to make him look even more like his G1 self.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Wheelie looks great, hopefully he makes for some great 'repaint fodder', would love to get an evil version of him, with creepy wide, dead eyes :twisted: ; hopefully Rumbles stickers aren't garbage, would like to get him and Frenzy :PRAY:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Thanos » Sat May 07, 2016 10:06 pm

Motto: "Existence is a matter of opinion."
Weapon: Quasar Rifle
The upcoming TR Chromedome is a shoe-in for some future retools/repaints. It could easily be converted into Runabout, Runamuck, Nightbeat, Siren or any number of the smaller cars like Road Hugger or Swindler, should Hasbro decide to get a little creative.

I do hope we'll see a mold for a futuristic F1-racer/dune buggy type car, which could lead to a Slapdash, Sureshot, Fizzle, Joyride, etc.
Thanos
Mini-Con
Buy from Thanos on eBay
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanos wrote:The upcoming TR Chromedome is a shoe-in for some future retools/repaints. It could easily be converted into Runabout, Runamuck, Nightbeat, Siren or any number of the smaller cars like Road Hugger or Swindler, should Hasbro decide to get a little creative.

I do hope we'll see a mold for a futuristic F1-racer/dune buggy type car, which could lead to a Slapdash, Sureshot, Fizzle, Joyride, etc.

I would love to see runabout and runamuck, just hope they don't go the same way as the TT TAV versions #-o

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Thanos » Sat May 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:The upcoming TR Chromedome is a shoe-in for some future retools/repaints. It could easily be converted into Runabout, Runamuck, Nightbeat, Siren or any number of the smaller cars like Road Hugger or Swindler, should Hasbro decide to get a little creative.

I would love to see runabout and runamuck, just hope they don't go the same way as the TT TAV versions #-o

Runabout and Runamuck are two characters that I'm surprised haven't appeared more often in other series/cartoons. Their natural dynamic as twins/brothers/clones could be an interesting plot point, not to mention an easy way to get an obvious extra use out of a mold. Heck, make some Runabout vs. Sideswipe and Runamuck vs. Sunstreaker two packs and really let the creativity shine!
Thanos
Mini-Con
Buy from Thanos on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Runabout and Runamuck are two characters that I'm surprised haven't appeared more often in other series/cartoons. Their natural dynamic as twins/brothers/clones could be an interesting plot point, not to mention an easy way to get an obvious extra use out of a mold. Heck, make some Runabout vs. Sideswipe and Runamuck vs. Sunstreaker two packs and really let the creativity shine!

Yeah, or even like felix and locus from red vs blue; but look at all the seeker and conehead cw figures we didn't get :HEADHURTS: But I hope this happens, I mean, come on, the the head isn't even conjoined with the bodies mold. I'm expecting some seriously ingenious re-uses of the TR molds.

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Thanos » Sat May 07, 2016 10:29 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, or even like felix and locus from red vs blue; but look at all the seeker and conehead cw figures we didn't get :HEADHURTS: But I hope this happens, I mean, come on, the the head isn't even conjoined with the bodies mold. I'm expecting some seriously ingenious re-uses of the TR molds.

Perhaps they'll be employing a slow burn on those various jet molds. If memory serves me correct, aren't some recolors/retools put out just to satisfy trademark requirements? Or, simply to reclaim a former trademark? I mean, when was the last time we saw a Needlenose or Dogfight? I believe I must have been in primary school!
Thanos
Mini-Con
Buy from Thanos on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:34 pm

Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Perhaps they'll be employing a slow burn on those various jet molds. If memory serves me correct, aren't some recolors/retools put out just to satisfy trademark requirements? Or, simply to reclaim a former trademark? I mean, when was the last time we saw a Needlenose or Dogfight? I believe I must have been in primary school!

Needlenose was just released via the tfss from funpub (seen here) and dogfight (seen here)is being released by TT through a company and program similar to the tfcc; but, you are correct in general - and I admit that seekers at the legends, deluxe, and leader price-point woudl be a bit much. I was pointing out (cajolingly) that in a line that was okay-ed based on the fact that new molds had to be used sparingly, I am really shocked that we didn't get any sporadic seeker limbs.

TR Runabout and Runamuck ftw 8-)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Thanos » Sat May 07, 2016 10:41 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Needlenose was just released via the tfss from funpub (seen here) and dogfight (seen here)is being released by TT through a company and program similar to the tfcc; but, you are correct in general - and I admit that seekers at the legends, deluxe, and leader price-point woudl be a bit much. I was pointing out (cajolingly) that in a line that was okay-ed based on the fact that new molds had to be used sparingly, I am really shocked that we didn't get any sporadic seeker limbs.

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware of the new Dogfight and Needlenose releases. I'm a little lapsed in my modern Transformers news.

I do desperately hope that we see some sort of body in the TR series for Squeezeplay. How that could happen, though, is beyond me.
Thanos
Mini-Con
Buy from Thanos on eBay

Postby Hellscream9999 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:48 pm

Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:Perhaps they'll be employing a slow burn on those various jet molds. If memory serves me correct, aren't some recolors/retools put out just to satisfy trademark requirements? Or, simply to reclaim a former trademark? I mean, when was the last time we saw a Needlenose or Dogfight? I believe I must have been in primary school!

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't aware of the new Dogfight and Needlenose releases. I'm a little lapsed in my modern Transformers news.
I do desperately hope that we see some sort of body in the TR series for Squeezeplay. How that could happen, though, is beyond me.

Well, Needlenose is going to be expensive ($90, sold out through bbts), and Dogfight is going to be obscenely expensive ($90, sold out in a 2-pack with runamuck, so $45 for a legends class repaint through bbts) as he was almost like a made-to-order redemption in Japan; but, I or anyone else can address any other questions you may have :-D

As for Squeezeplay, they may depart from the 'organic' look of the G1 figure, and go for an entirely mechanical look, then the titanmaster can pilot the mech mode :-?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Sat May 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Well, it's worth noting that leaks have already shown Chromedome's going to get repainted and have a new Titan Master head as Getaway, so that's something.
I kinda agree with you guys that he's good repaint material, but I'd just hope he doesn't get to the level of his progenitor Dead End. Even if Dead End was godly.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby JazZeke » Sun May 08, 2016 12:59 am

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Kurona wrote:Well, it's worth noting that leaks have already shown Chromedome's going to get repainted and have a new Titan Master head as Getaway, so that's something.
I kinda agree with you guys that he's good repaint material, but I'd just hope he doesn't get to the level of his progenitor Dead End. Even if Dead End was godly.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chromedome's mold becomes the next go-to mold as a generic car. Before him it was the Goldbug/Nightbeat mold, before that was the Jazz mold. And so on and so on.

I was interested in Getaway to add to my Lost Light crew but when I saw he was a repaint I decided to pass. I try to avoid copies of the same mold unless they're army-builders like Seekers. I regret not getting the Cybertron Hot Shot redeco we got back in '07 when I had the chance, that was pretty fitting for him.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6

Postby Kurona » Sun May 08, 2016 1:03 am

JazZeke wrote:
Kurona wrote:Well, it's worth noting that leaks have already shown Chromedome's going to get repainted and have a new Titan Master head as Getaway, so that's something.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chromedome's mold becomes the next go-to mold as a generic car. Before him it was the Goldbug/Nightbeat mold, before that was the Jazz mold. And so on and so on.

I was interested in Getaway to add to my Lost Light crew but when I saw he was a repaint I decided to pass. I try to avoid copies of the same mold unless they're army-builders like Seekers. I regret not getting the Cybertron Hot Shot redeco we got back in '07 when I had the chance, that was pretty fitting for him.

Arguably, Hot Rod could also be used for the car mold alongside Chromedome.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bradimus » Sun May 08, 2016 6:17 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
william-james88 wrote:
Bradimus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bradimus wrote:I wish Hasbro would release the Takara heads for the 8 original headmasters as an exclusive on HTS. Everybody wins! Make it so, :HASBRO: ! :PRAY:

No, only Americans win. Everyone else would lose really bad since HTS charges a ton to ship internationally and since they would be exclusive HTS, everyone outside the states would be stuck importing.

Name an international company to add as the other exclusive. I would not want TRU because they overcharge for everything.

Once again Bradimus, you are using your geographic bias to make a general statement which ends up being false depending on where you are referring to. TRU is the cheapest place for TFs in Canada, with Walmart actually charging more sometimes (for voyagers for instance).

I just wrote an article about how much TFs cost at TRU today and here is my bill for 4 generations deluxes:

Thats not a discount, thats the actual price right now.

So yeah, TRU would be awesome. They can be exclusive with HTS in the states and exclusive at TRU elsewhere, that would be cool.

That would be fine with me. Unfortunately for us in the States TRU runs a very different business model. It's like they don't actually want us to purchase toys from them. It's gotten so bad the TRU near me recently closed, and that's been around longer than I have.

I've been saying for years Hasbro should run HTS like Lego runs Lego Shop (but don't stop the discounts, something Lego gets wrong). Lego wants to get its toys in every home in the world, not just in one nation. And if TRU US wasn't so greedy I would have suggested it from the outset, so you're just as guilty of geographical bias as I am since I cannot consider TRU as a viable option and you cannot consider HTS. :PEACE:
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby Thanos » Sun May 08, 2016 7:20 am

Bradimus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bradimus wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Bradimus wrote:I wish Hasbro would release the Takara heads for the 8 original headmasters as an exclusive on HTS. Everybody wins! Make it so, :HASBRO: ! :PRAY:

No, only Americans win. Everyone else would lose really bad since HTS charges a ton to ship internationally and since they would be exclusive HTS, everyone outside the states would be stuck importing.

Name an international company to add as the other exclusive. I would not want TRU because they overcharge for everything.

Once again Bradimus, you are using your geographic bias to make a general statement which ends up being false depending on where you are referring to. TRU is the cheapest place for TFs in Canada, with Walmart actually charging more sometimes (for voyagers for instance).

I just wrote an article about how much TFs cost at TRU today and here is my bill for 4 generations deluxes:

Thats not a discount, thats the actual price right now.

So yeah, TRU would be awesome. They can be exclusive with HTS in the states and exclusive at TRU elsewhere, that would be cool.

That would be fine with me. Unfortunately for us in the States TRU runs a very different business model. It's like they don't actually want us to purchase toys from them. It's gotten so bad the TRU near me recently closed, and that's been around longer than I have.

I've been saying for years Hasbro should run HTS like Lego runs Lego Shop (but don't stop the discounts, something Lego gets wrong). Lego wants to get its toys in every home in the world, not just in one nation. And if TRU US wasn't so greedy I would have suggested it from the outset, so you're just as guilty of geographical bias as I am since I cannot consider TRU as a viable option and you cannot consider HTS. :PEACE:

I will second this statement. I haven't purchased a Transformer (or practically anything else barring something on an extremely deep discount) from TRU in many years. Their prices are not competitive in any capacity.
Thanos
Mini-Con
Buy from Thanos on eBay

Postby Thanos » Sun May 08, 2016 7:22 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:Perhaps they'll be employing a slow burn on those various jet molds. If memory serves me correct, aren't some recolors/retools put out just to satisfy trademark requirements? Or, simply to reclaim a former trademark? I mean, when was the last time we saw a Needlenose or Dogfight? I believe I must have been in primary school!

Well, Needlenose is going to be expensive ($90, sold out through bbts), and Dogfight is going to be obscenely expensive ($90, sold out in a 2-pack with runamuck, so $45 for a legends class repaint through bbts) as he was almost like a made-to-order redemption in Japan; but, I or anyone else can address any other questions you may have :-D

As for Squeezeplay, they may depart from the 'organic' look of the G1 figure, and go for an entirely mechanical look, then the titanmaster can pilot the mech mode :-?

I'm okay with a modern mechanized monster aesthetic for Squeezeplay's body, but has it been reported a figure is even being released? I know there's a Lokos Headmaster figure coming, correct?
Thanos
Mini-Con
Buy from Thanos on eBay

Postby Kurona » Sun May 08, 2016 7:39 am

Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I'm okay with a modern mechanized monster aesthetic for Squeezeplay's body, but has it been reported a figure is even being released? I know there's a Lokos Headmaster figure coming, correct?

Squeezeplay's headmaster is being released as Crashbash in the Titan Master class, yes. So far nothing has been announced about bodies for the Titan Master Class headmasters.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12B (CA) Zama JUN190702"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231010H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 1A (A/CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210455 1A (CA) Nord"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #27 IDW Comics 2014 27A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot RI 1:10 IDW Comics (CA) Christiansen 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #6 sub Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Coller 210819A"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #24 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210209D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON