This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Emerje » Sun May 22, 2016 9:28 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Powermaster Swag wrote:So the G1 Fort Max's works with the new one? I wonder if that means all old headmasters can work with new ones..... :-?

No, they aren't even remotely close in size.

So tiny.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sun May 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Bummer to hear that the opening legs aren't useful in the slightest. However, if the shin-guns can un-attach... then would opening the shins lose any play-ability? I do have a feeling that clipping (at least) Blasters base mode to Fort Max, will fill out some of that void between the body and legs.

SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

Postby shajaki » Sun May 22, 2016 9:34 pm

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
shajaki wrote:Like Metroplex, I expect there to be a handful of versions to choose from. And this is too big a purchase to buy multiples.

ALL THAT SAID, after watching that video it's going to be difficult not buying the first one I see on shelves. :shock:
Whatchyou talking about Willis? you already buy those expensive MP Primes out the wazoo :lol: :MAXIMAL:
Which I'm able to afford because of my Herculean restraint elsewhere.

I actually have zero restraint :lol:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby fenrir72 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:18 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
@ Dmax

Agree with the electronics. Should have had ditched it for more functionality

@ wj88

I smell an incoming 3rd party universal neck adapter

Cerebros head: Head mode looks awesome. Nice that the forehead cross was emphasized.

Cerebros robot mode: also awesome. Again, I can't wait to see Ryan's shots once he gets hold of this. Kind of worried about the open hands....future thumb break syndrome?

Fortmax as a whole

Regardless of the previous arguments, whether we like it or not, going the "Metroplex" mold (being as hollow as a bamboo shoot) got Hb a loophole to build a child safe Titan ( give me a literal instrument of blunt force trauma anytime :-P ) and cut costs. It kind of sucks but we already had an inkling with those "art" being leaked that this would be the case....a recycled (okay with some minor changes) release.

No way Encore Fortmax would have been given the OK for domestic re-release the way the other cityformer was given a once in a lifetime re-issue (Trypticon) with his weight and solidness

If there is an SDCC version, he gets a sword too? I wish TT or Hb would also include his photon rifle
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby -Kanrabat- » Mon May 23, 2016 3:28 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I see in my crystal ball an upcoming 200$ upgrade 3p kit for TR Fortmax. >:oP
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Burn » Mon May 23, 2016 6:19 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
For those in Australia ... Fortress Maximus has been spotted in the Big W computers for $249AU. Treat as a rumour for now.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Prowl4 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:20 am

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Having looked over things and read thoroughly over the responses, I'm going to give an opinion now.

I will buy him, but I will wait until at least around Christmas when he goes on that 20-25% off sale. He is very cool looking, and I really like the IDW Fort Max, but this guy is just not ringing off as worth his full $150.

I am impressed and in love with Cerebros and the whole double headmaster thing, and he has an awesome face sculpt. the body also looks very powerful and imposing.

But where I am bummed is his lack of weapons and originality. The fact that he is a retool at that size point is kinda lazy to me, all justifications aside, and the fact that he got virtually no retooling with regards to transformation is a bummer. I'd love a more compact city mode like the original, which I do not want because it doesn't have the look I like. I'm also disappointed that, him being a fortress, he should have more guns and playability, yet he only has 2 sets of leg guns, that one thing and then Cerebros' gun. that's just small. I would prefer weapons over electronics, especially for a city/fortress.

so yes, I will buy him, but he will most likely not be my favorite titan. Metroplex I already have, and I think Fort Max looks a little better than him anyway, but he is no where near Devastator. That was a true titan in size and effort.

It's really annoying to see this mentality in a way. Waiting and cutting as much money off these figures especially special figures like that. On one hand I understand discounts but waiting that long allowing it to depreciate then getting more money off it isn't exactly sending Hasbro the right message. This in turn affects the rest of the market elsewhere, I'm in Ireland we pay €21.99 for a deluxe. We never got metroplex, cw wave 2 and probably won't get fortress maximus. What I'm saying is if more people went and bought the items as they were it'd increase demand everywhere instead of being cheap and knifing other consumers.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Autobot N » Mon May 23, 2016 9:06 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Prowl4 wrote:It's really annoying to see this mentality in a way. Waiting and cutting as much money off these figures especially special figures like that. On one hand I understand discounts but waiting that long allowing it to depreciate then getting more money off it isn't exactly sending Hasbro the right message. This in turn affects the rest of the market elsewhere, I'm in Ireland we pay €21.99 for a deluxe. We never got metroplex, cw wave 2 and probably won't get fortress maximus. What I'm saying is if more people went and bought the items as they were it'd increase demand everywhere instead of being cheap and knifing other consumers.
On this, we agree.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Microraptor » Mon May 23, 2016 9:21 am

Motto: "Don't bother praying, I'll kill your god too."
Weapon: Railgun
RAcast wrote:
ScottyP wrote:I can't wait for all the "I regret not picking that up" posts two years from now regarding this toy. Like the ones folks make about Metroplex now >:oP

I'm still excited for this toy. A three paragraph (being generous here) "review" of mostly complaining and not a lot of pictures ain't gonna get me down on it.

I know I'm on that train regarding Metroplex. I figured I'd hold off for Fort Max that was (most likely) down the road, but now that we're seeing it...it's a bit of a disappointment. The simple fact that it has less content than Metroplex (where's the sword, Hasbro?) is kind of a deal breaker for buying it at full price. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for discounts though, and there's that really nice 3P sword I'll most likely pick up.

I fail to see how the lack of a sword means the toy has less content. In fact that is a blatantly false assertion, because Fort Max has an equal amount of weaponry (Plex had two cannons, Max has twin leg guns), a deluxe companion AND a normal-sized headmaster (Plex only had legends Scamper), and a headmaster vehicle that can totally be repurposed as Grommet. Plus he seems to have more mass given his bulkier shape.
Shark-lover, dolphin-puncher, Hasbro fan, and all around enigmatic guy.
Microraptor
Combiner
Alt Mode: Bugatti Chiron
Strength: 4
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10+

Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Video Review

Postby shajaki » Mon May 23, 2016 9:38 am

Motto: "A man who wants nothing is invincible."
Main story updated with Generations Metroplex comparison!

shajaki wrote:
shajaki
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 293
Buy from shajaki on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 am

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Prowl4 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Having looked over things and read thoroughly over the responses, I'm going to give an opinion now.

I will buy him, but I will wait until at least around Christmas when he goes on that 20-25% off sale. He is very cool looking, and I really like the IDW Fort Max, but this guy is just not ringing off as worth his full $150.

I am impressed and in love with Cerebros and the whole double headmaster thing, and he has an awesome face sculpt. the body also looks very powerful and imposing.

But where I am bummed is his lack of weapons and originality. The fact that he is a retool at that size point is kinda lazy to me, all justifications aside, and the fact that he got virtually no retooling with regards to transformation is a bummer. I'd love a more compact city mode like the original, which I do not want because it doesn't have the look I like. I'm also disappointed that, him being a fortress, he should have more guns and playability, yet he only has 2 sets of leg guns, that one thing and then Cerebros' gun. that's just small. I would prefer weapons over electronics, especially for a city/fortress.

so yes, I will buy him, but he will most likely not be my favorite titan. Metroplex I already have, and I think Fort Max looks a little better than him anyway, but he is no where near Devastator. That was a true titan in size and effort.

It's really annoying to see this mentality in a way. Waiting and cutting as much money off these figures especially special figures like that. On one hand I understand discounts but waiting that long allowing it to depreciate then getting more money off it isn't exactly sending Hasbro the right message. This in turn affects the rest of the market elsewhere, I'm in Ireland we pay €21.99 for a deluxe. We never got metroplex, cw wave 2 and probably won't get fortress maximus. What I'm saying is if more people went and bought the items as they were it'd increase demand everywhere instead of being cheap and knifing other consumers.

So we should buy crappy product we don't want just so you can have it show up at retail?
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby Prowl4 » Mon May 23, 2016 10:11 am

Ironhidensh wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:

So we should buy crappy product we don't want just so you can have it show up at retail?

Quote me exactly where I said that.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon May 23, 2016 10:46 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Prowl4@ I'm afraid your logic here is flawed, over here in England we have similar distribution issues but people buying fort max in America won't magically make fort max appear on our shelves, it would just show there was more demand for him in America. I don't know how we would go about getting retailers over here to stock more titan class products, but I have an inkling it would be wise to ask our local hasbros to see if he is even being offered.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Hero Alpha » Mon May 23, 2016 10:59 am

Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Is it weird that I only want Cerebros(Rebirth headed) and not the whole package? Cerebros just looks really sweet and he has the sounds. Pretty sure buying him on ebay or second hand would cost as much as a complete Fortress hehe. Really great looking though. If I had extra moneys and the room for him, I would be all over Fort Max. Would the 3rd party Fort Max work/fit as the headmaster for this Fort Max? That would be cool and maybe free up a few Cerebross'ss'.
:RUBSIGN: :WRECKERS: Image
Hero Alpha
Targetmaster
Buy from Hero Alpha on eBay
Alt Mode: Motorcycle and Utahraptor
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7

Postby JazZeke » Mon May 23, 2016 11:20 am

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I wonder Megatron Megabolt fits on the new Fort Max...
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Intelligence: 8

Postby Prowl4 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:17 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Prowl4@ I'm afraid your logic here is flawed, over here in England we have similar distribution issues but people buying fort max in America won't magically make fort max appear on our shelves, it would just show there was more demand for him in America. I don't know how we would go about getting retailers over here to stock more titan class products, but I have an inkling it would be wise to ask our local hasbros to see if he is even being offered.

Of course American sales matter. That's a ludicrous statement.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

Postby Va'al » Mon May 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Prowl4 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Prowl4@ I'm afraid your logic here is flawed, over here in England we have similar distribution issues but people buying fort max in America won't magically make fort max appear on our shelves, it would just show there was more demand for him in America. I don't know how we would go about getting retailers over here to stock more titan class products, but I have an inkling it would be wise to ask our local hasbros to see if he is even being offered.

Not for UK distribution. Hasbro EU, UK, Asia, Australia are not linked to Hasbro US for distribution.
Trust us on this.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon May 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I'm still excited for this release and quite surprised to see him showing up on shelves before we've even seen a SDCC exclusive picture yet. Wonder if he really won't be getting a release there?

As far as him being a remold...that makes sense to me & if it opened up budget for other Titans like Scorponok & Tripticon so be it. The fact that he is a double headmaster really puts a smile on my face. If anything, I would have expected that to have been the gimmick that would have been axed. There is tons of playability in that gimmick alone. Once other figures with base modes are out & connected to this big fella, there will be tons of things to do with him. The biggest things I will miss from the original are the waist cannons & Cogz. Everything else I can live without.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Speed: 8
Courage: 7

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon May 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Prowl4 wrote:It's really annoying to see this mentality in a way. Waiting and cutting as much money off these figures especially special figures like that. On one hand I understand discounts but waiting that long allowing it to depreciate then getting more money off it isn't exactly sending Hasbro the right message. This in turn affects the rest of the market elsewhere, I'm in Ireland we pay €21.99 for a deluxe. We never got metroplex, cw wave 2 and probably won't get fortress maximus. What I'm saying is if more people went and bought the items as they were it'd increase demand everywhere instead of being cheap and knifing other consumers.

But at the same time, I really don't see him as worth his full price. I see him still worth his original Metroplex price tops ($125). I could buy him full price, but I'd feel underwhelmed. I prefer to wait and get the figures anyways, so this is me saving my money anyways. Between Metro and Devy, I paid $220, and I feel it was well worth it for both. This guy, I just can't justify the price considering the lack of things that would make him that top notch. My original statement still stands that I will buy, and there are some things that are very nicely done, but there was so much more they could have done to give Max that bang, and I feel they missed it. :MAXIMAL:
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Speed: 7

Postby Kurona » Mon May 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Waiting until the price on a figure you're not extremely excited for is cut so you can save money? Truly a ludicrous notion. It's as if people need money for things other than Transformers.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby RAcast » Mon May 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Kurona wrote:Waiting until the price on a figure you're not extremely excited for is cut so you can save money? Truly a ludicrous notion. It's as if people need money for things other than Transformers.

Truly crazy! :lol:

But seriously, there are plenty of people that will be there on day one hunting these things down. Hasbro knows what their sales look like and how fast these type of things move.

Unless we're talking about Bee, then all logic is out the window! :michaelbay:
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon May 23, 2016 4:53 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
It's a bit disappointing that the new Fortress Maximus doesn't have all the play options or accessories from the original G1 version, but we are getting a figure that's superior in terms of more modern poseability and sculpting style and detail. For me, that's the most important aspect of this release. TL Fort Max will most often be in robot mode on my Classics shelves, standing alongside SDCC Metroplex. As for the playability factor of the toy itself, I think Hasbro's idea with this new Fort Max was that you would pick up Titans Return Leaders Powermaster Optimus Prime and Blaster to add their base modes to the structure. That should add quite a bit of playability to the figure. Yes, that means you have to pay about an extra $90.00 USD for more play options, but thems the breaks with the toy business.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Speed: 7
Firepower: 2

Postby dragons » Mon May 23, 2016 5:24 pm

I fast forward through articulation it's useless part of all transformer toys reviews with me I can tell articulation of figure by looking at its pictures nice figure not sure if I will get this one
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Prowl4 » Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 pm

Dr Va'al wrote:
Prowl4 wrote:

Not for UK distribution. Hasbro EU, UK, Asia, Australia are not linked to Hasbro US for distribution.
Trust us on this.

They do yeah because Hasbro is Hasbro. If sales aren't mighty in the US then they're not going to send the stock elsewhere. Very simple business.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned

Postby fenrir72 » Mon May 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Prowl4 wrote:

Smart guy! Be careful lest you be accused of "guilt tripping" people with such heretical thoughts.

That's what I have been saying until everyone (well 2 to 3 people) become emo over it.

Talks about how the market will eventually "adjust" doesn't understand or slept through Eco 101.

Don't buy a defective(?) product for the sake of it. Affirmative! Don't.

Is Fortmax defective (?). We are already aware of the shared design.

Fortmax is a risk investment as evidenced by using a shared mold instead of an entirely new design. It's a big bruiser. Limited market penetration. So if it doesn't sell enough, this might limit the amount of other subsequent projects in the pipeline.

Distribution. Sucky in your case. Why? Because it only got concentrated in specific areas that later sold it at a loss to clear inventory....etc etc

For that I respect you Prowl4
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON