This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Burn wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Well if like you say....Takara isn't giving us one(Fort Max)....then maybe some 3p will make an add-on kit for it, i'll wait to see if such a thing occurs ;)

Takara is doing Fortress Maximus ...

Ah okay, thanks ;)^

Well....that....coupled with a 3p add-on kit(if any indeed happen?) may give it that more original look

As for those Takara haters....just remember.....you wouldn't have gotten Constructions with better articulation, nor a deluxe Groove(yes! granted! Hasbro is now bringing one out as an individual item) or Slingshot(Quickslinger) or Breakdown(Brake Neck) or even a G1 Space Shuttle Blast Off(which I believe is happening) if it wasn't for Takara
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 3:34 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Burn wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Well if like you say....Takara isn't giving us one(Fort Max)....then maybe some 3p will make an add-on kit for it, i'll wait to see if such a thing occurs ;)

Ah okay, thanks ;)^

Well....that....coupled with a 3p add-on kit(if any indeed happen?) may give it that more original look

As for those Takara haters....just remember.....you wouldn't have gotten Constructions with better articulation, nor a deluxe Groove(yes! granted! Hasbro is now bringing one out as an individual item) or Slingshot(Quickslinger) or Breakdown(Brake Neck) or even a G1 Space Shuttle Blast Off(which I believe is happening) if it wasn't for Takara

No-one's saying they're hating Takara though.
On the contrary, I'm very happy and grateful for the exclusives Takara pulls sometimes. Wildrider's my favourite Stunticon so I'm happy we did get him eventually, and then the things they've pulled with the cartoon lines - releasing unreleased figures like Blackout in Animated, giving us a Voyager Breakdown in TFP, retooling FOC Grimlock into RiD 2015 Grimlock, etc - have been very impressive and amazing additions to anyone collecting those lines. And from what they've shown us so far, they're going so far as to add in a sword for Fort Max.
All everyone here is saying is that you can't say it's "better" just because you speculate without basis that it'll have a ton of added ****. Hell, we can say for sure it won't have some of the stuff you said it would because we've seen the colour photos and they sure as heck don't have the hip cannons. And from all the stock photography and other stuff Takara have given us of Max so far, if they were gonna add in things like a recoloured Scamper or anything else, you'd think they'd have shown them by now. The only things that we know Takara Fort Max has over Hasbro Fort Max - that we know of, but I doubt this will change - are the two Master Swords of which we have only seen silhouettes and don't know how they'll actually look, and a different colour scheme more accurate to The Headmasters anime which may be more or less appealing depending on your taste. If you like the Takara version better, all the power to you. I think I actually might like it better too aside from the pure white ramps in city mode. But just saying something's better because you speculate it will have something is just incorrect.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Mr Skram » Sun May 29, 2016 3:35 am

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Don't think I've seen anyone hating on Takara. But there will definitely be 3rd party stuff for this whole line. Just a matter of the companies getting their hands on the figs and working something out.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Burn » Sun May 29, 2016 3:45 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
People are just hating on Fortress Maximus, regardless of who is producing him.

Most of it centres around him not being "true to his G1 self", simply because he doesn't have a similar city mode.

Which as it turns out, thanks to innovative fans, he does. So now they're pissing and moaning that Hasbro didn't make it official.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun May 29, 2016 3:52 am

Kurona wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Burn wrote:

Ah okay, thanks ;)^

No-one's saying they're hating Takara though.
On the contrary, I'm very happy and grateful for the exclusives Takara pulls sometimes. Wildrider's my favourite Stunticon so I'm happy we did get him eventually, and then the things they've pulled with the cartoon lines - releasing unreleased figures like Blackout in Animated, giving us a Voyager Breakdown in TFP, retooling FOC Grimlock into RiD 2015 Grimlock, etc - have been very impressive and amazing additions to anyone collecting those lines. And from what they've shown us so far, they're going so far as to add in a sword for Fort Max.
All everyone here is saying is that you can't say it's "better" just because you speculate without basis that it'll have a ton of added SHIZZLESNIT. Hell, we can say for sure it won't have some of the stuff you said it would because we've seen the colour photos and they sure as heck don't have the hip cannons. And from all the stock photography and other stuff Takara have given us of Max so far, if they were gonna add in things like a recoloured Scamper or anything else, you'd think they'd have shown them by now. The only things that we know Takara Fort Max has over Hasbro Fort Max - that we know of, but I doubt this will change - are the two Master Swords of which we have only seen silhouettes and don't know how they'll actually look, and a different colour scheme more accurate to The Headmasters anime which may be more or less appealing depending on your taste. If you like the Takara version better, all the power to you. I think I actually might like it better too aside from the pure white ramps in city mode. But just saying something's better because you speculate it will have something is just incorrect.

True, but if you've seen the video reviews of Fort by now then you get a better understanding of what to expect of the figure

As for me not getting the figure...& this is only my decision btw, I won't be getting the figure to begin with.....but....if like I stated previously....some 3P does some sort of add-on kit for it(maybe clip-on hip cannons, as well as his big & small hand weapons & maybe....who knows?...a repainted Scamper as Cog) THEN I may gain an interest in picking Fort Max up, but until such a time....it's just not for me, + i've already got 2 KO & 2 Kabaya Fort Max's as well as a 3P(Infinitor), so i'm happy with those for the time being ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Burn » Sun May 29, 2016 3:55 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Stuartmaximus wrote:2 Kabaya Fort Max's

Fun little buggers aren't they? Will you be getting the upcoming metallic finish version?
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun May 29, 2016 4:08 am

Burn wrote:

Fun little buggers aren't they? Will you be getting the upcoming metallic finish version?

Eh? Didn't even know there was a metallic one? are those Kabaya?
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Postby Burn » Sun May 29, 2016 4:11 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:
Burn wrote:

Yep. Really just a reissue with a different finish.
http://hlj.com/product/KBA15636
Burn
Forum Admin

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun May 29, 2016 4:20 am

Burn wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Burn wrote:

Yep. Really just a reissue with a different finish.
http://hlj.com/product/KBA15636

Hmmmmmm :-? dunno? although i'm digging that green chest piece ;)^ just a pity it isn't a translucent piece though
Stuartmaximus
Banned

Stock Images - Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Wave 2: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Wolfwire, Chromedome

Postby Va'al » Sun May 29, 2016 4:29 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
From UK toy distributor A.B. Gee, we have a look at official stock photography at the second wave of Deluxes in the Hasbro Transformers Titans Return line: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Chromedome, and Wolfwire (listed at £21.99 each - approx $32 USD)! As is usual by now, the images feature the wonderful poses showing the 'best' side of the figures, plus a randomly assorted look at both modes, packaging, and spec cards. Check them out mirrored below!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Stock Images - Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Wave 1: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Wolfwire, Chromedome

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 5:03 am

Dr Va'al wrote:the first wave of Deluxes in the Hasbro Transformers Titans Return line: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Chromedome, and Wolfwire (listed at £21.99 each - approx $32 USD)!

EXCUSE ME
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:47 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Stuartmaximus wrote:As for those Takara haters....just remember.....you wouldn't have gotten Constructions with better articulation, nor a deluxe Groove(yes! granted! Hasbro is now bringing one out as an individual item) or Slingshot(Quickslinger) or Breakdown(Brake Neck) or even a G1 Space Shuttle Blast Off(which I believe is happening) if it wasn't for Takara

No one hates Takara. All we are saying is you shouldnt expect miracles since they didnt change anything to the Hasbro Fort Max mold. They are the ones who designed this retool anyways.
Also Slingshot and Wildrider were Hasbro designs and Hasbro Wildrider (you wrote Breakdown) even came out before Takara's. Also, Takara's shuttle Blastoff is not impressive in the least but at least it isnt lazy.

Burn wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:This is the Hasbro version. :-?
I believe what our friend Hellscream is saying that Hasbro didn't think about making that an official mode.

There's a lot of "unofficial" modes out there for Transformers. That's part of the fun, discovering these things.But I guess there are some people who need instructions for everything in life. >:oP

You making fun of my honeymoon night?

Anyways, about this fort Max fan mode, I see it no different than the gun fan mode on Megatron last year. Its just us grasping for something that isnt there and that doesnt look that great when you think about it.

What I disliked about this new Fort Max was not just that it abandoned its city mode but that it didnt have much of a transformation and looked lazy with much reduced playability from the G1 version. And that it was just a retool. And this doesnt change anything. We just flipped his legs in the air to give the illusion that he looks like his G1 self (which he doesnt) when looking at him dead on. But its not like we can use them as towers when we play, since its not intended. Not like this:

Transformers G1 1987 Fortress Maximus Gallery

Kurona wrote:Technically, you could go for the G1 guy as he has more play space and accuracy... to... itself.

Thats what I recomend anyone disatisfied with this toy.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Stock Images - Transformers Titans Return Deluxes Wave 1: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Wolfwire, Chromedome

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 29, 2016 6:10 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Kurona wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:the first wave of Deluxes in the Hasbro Transformers Titans Return line: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Chromedome, and Wolfwire (listed at £21.99 each - approx $32 USD)!

EXCUSE ME

So argos was a harbinger of prices to come then. It's getting more and more expensive to be a UK fan who loves hunting for them in the shops when compared to the cold, hard efficiency of online shopping.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 6:17 am

Checked a bit more on the website; and right enough they do some scalping... their CW deluxes are £18 vs the normal £16 while their CW voyagers are £25 vs the normal £23. But this is just absolutely outrageous.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Collector Canine » Sun May 29, 2016 8:16 am

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dr Va'al wrote:From UK toy distributor A.B. Gee, we have a look at official stock photography at the first wave of Deluxes in the Hasbro Transformers Titans Return line: Mindwipe, Highbrow, Chromedome, and Wolfwire (listed at £21.99 each - approx $32 USD)! As is usual by now, the images feature the wonderful poses showing the 'best' side of the figures, plus a randomly assorted look at both modes, packaging, and spec cards. Check them out mirrored below!

I thought these were the wave 2 deluxes?
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Va'al » Sun May 29, 2016 8:21 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Whoops, yep! Brain didn't kick in!

Fixed, thanks. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Alpha Dominus » Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am

Motto: ""Strength through adversity.""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Love these guys!ALL of 'em! The colors,the sculpts,the modes! (Blurr is a Cybertronian racer again!Squeeeeeeeeeeel!) And that second and third tier characters (finally) get some love-and look amazing!

Also,the fact that I'm impatient for a new Wheelie really says something about this new line for me.
Alpha Dominus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Collector Canine » Sun May 29, 2016 8:56 am

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dr Va'al wrote:Whoops, yep! Brain didn't kick in!

Fixed, thanks. :D

You're very welcome! ;)^
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 29, 2016 9:10 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
If only the prices were such an error :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:44 am

Motto: ""Consistency is victory.""
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
£21.99 for a deluxe...That's insane! They can't justify that surely?
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Truck
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sun May 29, 2016 10:48 am

Having never owned a G1 Fort Max and not being able to afford the £300+ the reissue goes for I'm totally picking up the TR version. I don't want to miss out like I did with Metroplex a few years back.
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 10:57 am

MightyMagnus78 wrote:£21.99 for a deluxe...That's insane! They can't justify that surely?

Admittedly I've seen worse, and this site does put it's prices quite a bit higher in general... but considering this is the first domestic price I've seen for Titans Return and it's much above their Combiner Wars pricing, it's not very encouraging.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Agamemnon » Sun May 29, 2016 10:57 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
MightyMagnus78 wrote:£21.99 for a deluxe...That's insane! They can't justify that surely?

As long as the toys keep selling? Capitalism!
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby MightyMagnus78 » Sun May 29, 2016 11:18 am

Agamemnon wrote:

Can't see them selling many deluxes at £21.99, especially when CW voyagers are currently £22.99 or cheaper.
MightyMagnus78
Godmaster

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 11:24 am

MightyMagnus78 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

Can't see them selling many deluxes at £21.99, especially when CW voyagers are currently £22.99 or cheaper.

To be fair, it can be an alluring price if it's an early release. I remember in December I caved and got Blast Off for the price of a Voyager on Amazon because it was literally the lowest price I could find for him.
After that? Nae chance.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spawn UNWANTED VIOLENCE #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220029 1A (A/CA) Del Mundo"
Spawn UNWANTED VIO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 One Shot Cvr M 1:50 DC Image Comics 2022 1M OCT223280 (CA) Booth"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 On ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #29 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM345 29A (CA) Sabbatini (W)McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #29 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr G Glossy Image Comics 2022 JUN220015 1G (CA) White Sketch"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131D"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAR230143 22A (CA) Bogdanovic (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #22 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #346 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 0723IM388 346C (CA) Ngu (W) McConville"
SPAWN #346 Cvr C v ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 One Shot Cvr L 1:25 B&W DC Image Comics 2022 1L (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 On ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spawn UNWANTED VIOLENCE #1 Cvr B virgin Image Comics 2023 NOV220030 1B Del Mundo"
Spawn UNWANTED VIO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 DEC220239 17B (CA) Tomaselli"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE DRAGON #269 Cvr B  retro Image Comics 2024 0823IM433 269B (W/A/CA) Larsen"
NEW!
SAVAGE DRAGON #269 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #26 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM348 26C (CA) Ngu (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #26 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #21 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230351 21B (CA)Mattina (W) Lewis (A) Soy"
SCORCHED #21 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #14 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUL220216 14B (CA) Nachlik (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #14 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON