This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 am

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Wolfwire? Monxo? I don't even want to know how the hell they lost the ability to use the original names there. Weirdwolf? Is there seriously another company using Weirdwolf as a trademark? How does someone even pronounce Monxo? I feel like to properly pronounce it I would have to rip out your tongue.

:HEADHURTS:
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 4

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Wolfman Jake » Sun May 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Optimum Supreme wrote:How does someone even pronounce Monxo? I feel like to properly pronounce it I would have to rip out your tongue.

The "X" simply makes a "Z" sound, like in the word "xylophone," so you would pronounce it the same way you did in G1 when the spelling was "Monzo."
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Just think about what prices will be like in years to come, out of curiosity what are the prices like in the rest of the world?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 12:49 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ZeroWolf wrote:Just think about what prices will be like in years to come, out of curiosity what are the prices like in the rest of the world?

According to Botcon, the prices for Deluxes are the same as Combiner Wars in North America.
Which just makes me saltier.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun May 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Optimum Supreme wrote:How does someone even pronounce Monxo? I feel like to properly pronounce it I would have to rip out your tongue.

The "X" simply makes a "Z" sound, like in the word "xylophone," so you would pronounce it the same way you did in G1 when the spelling was "Monzo."

The "x" is a weird letter, for sure. I think the only time it's pronounced "ks" is when there's a vowel in front.

Kurona wrote:Checked a bit more on the website; and right enough they do some scalping... their CW deluxes are £18 vs the normal £16 while their CW voyagers are £25 vs the normal £23. But this is just absolutely outrageous.

From what I understand, Scalping involves an individual buying up large stock and reselling it at inflated prices, not a store raising prices...
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RevTibe » Sun May 29, 2016 1:06 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

The "x" is a weird letter, for sure. I think the only time it's pronounced "ks" is when there's a vowel in front.

I had assumed that the Monx in Monxo was pronounced similar to Manx (as in "of the Isle of Man", like Manx cats).
RevTibe
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Crosscheck » Sun May 29, 2016 1:33 pm

Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
I really wish Wolfwire was called WireWolf or Wiredwolf. Still, all of wave 2 will be mine.
Crosscheck
Combiner
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 29, 2016 1:41 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

Kurona wrote:Checked a bit more on the website; and right enough they do some scalping... their CW deluxes are £18 vs the normal £16 while their CW voyagers are £25 vs the normal £23. But this is just absolutely outrageous.

From what I understand, Scalping involves an individual buying up large stock and reselling it at inflated prices, not a store raising prices...

Yeah, it looks like the rrp is rising unless the site is on purposely charging more then the recommended retail price, which is a good way to loose customers.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun May 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RevTibe wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

I had assumed that the Monx in Monxo was pronounced similar to Manx (as in "of the Isle of Man", like Manx cats).

How about "Xort" for Gort? Is it "Ksort" or "Zort"?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Mr Skram » Sun May 29, 2016 2:22 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Monxo from the Bronx-o!
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby Broadside27 » Sun May 29, 2016 2:30 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
They look great! I really hope those prices are wrong though...jeez, that's expensive.
Broadside27
Fuzor
Buy from Broadside27 on eBay
Alt Mode: RocketCar + Jet
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 4

Postby RevTibe » Sun May 29, 2016 2:47 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
RevTibe wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:

How about "Xort" for Gort? Is it "Ksort" or "Zort"?
Yeah, Xort's probably pronounced "Zort", like Xenon, my favorite noble gas.

Mr Skram wrote:Monxo from the Bronx-o!

hehehe
RevTibe
Vehicon
Buy from RevTibe on eBay

Postby Rainmaker » Sun May 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Motto: "Nobody can escape the rain"
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
Optimum Supreme wrote:Wolfwire? Monxo? I don't even want to know how the hell they lost the ability to use the original names there. Weirdwolf? Is there seriously another company using Weirdwolf as a trademark? How does someone even pronounce Monxo? I feel like to properly pronounce it I would have to rip out your tongue.

There's apparently a video game called Monzo released in 2014.

:MAXIMAL:
Rainmaker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 9
Alt Mode: Acidmaker
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Collector Canine » Sun May 29, 2016 4:17 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
ZeroWolf wrote:Just think about what prices will be like in years to come, out of curiosity what are the prices like in the rest of the world?

Here in the United States of America, a Deluxe Class Transformers costs $15.99. I'm not sure how many £ that converts to.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Kurona » Sun May 29, 2016 4:33 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:

Here in the United States of America, a Deluxe Class Transformers costs $15.99. I'm not sure how many £ that converts to.

I'd be lucky to find a Legends Class for that price.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 29, 2016 5:01 pm

Kurona wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:

I'd be lucky to find a Legends Class for that price.

I remember when I first started collecting that deluxes cost that much at rrp. Those were the days.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Evil Eye » Sun May 29, 2016 5:03 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
The sad thing is that not only did Deluxes once cost less than that over here (IIRC they used to be, what, £8?), but they had more paint, more parts and better plastic. So now we're literally paying more for inferior product.

To put things in perspective as to how much it SUCKS to collect these things in the UK, an RID Warrior is £15, a CW Deluxe £16, a Generations Legends figure £10 and RID Legions/Mini-cons £7. And if a figure isn't released over here it costs a fortune to import it. Case in point, currently the only way to get the individual release of CW deluxe Groove is to import him. On both Amazon and eBay (the latter of whom requires you to go through shady Taiwanese sellers) he goes for no less than £30...and that's without the import duty you'll pay on him.

TLDR: The UK is an awful place for Transformers fans.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:50 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"

We had a thread on this not too long ago toy-economics-price-differences-in-different-markets-and-the-factors-behind-them-t104268s200.php

I have no clue what the price point will be when these come around in Canada. The prices for CW for new Deluxes range from 8.96-19.99 $ CDN (4.69-10.47 pounds). Now I know you might think thats low, but the average salary of a canadian is 25000 pounds.

Edit: I jut looked it up and thats the same average salary of people in the UK :shock: That sucks.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Collector Canine » Sun May 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Delta Magnus wrote:The sad thing is that not only did Deluxes once cost less than that over here (IIRC they used to be, what, £8?), but they had more paint, more parts and better plastic. So now we're literally paying more for inferior product.

To put things in perspective as to how much it SUCKS to collect these things in the UK, an RID Warrior is £15, a CW Deluxe £16, a Generations Legends figure £10 and RID Legions/Mini-cons £7. And if a figure isn't released over here it costs a fortune to import it. Case in point, currently the only way to get the individual release of CW deluxe Groove is to import him. On both Amazon and eBay (the latter of whom requires you to go through shady Taiwanese sellers) he goes for no less than £30...and that's without the import duty you'll pay on him.

TLDR: The UK is an awful place for Transformers fans.

I believe I've said this before, but I honestly do feel really bad for you guys in the UK because you guys don't get certain waves and you guys have to deal with higher prices.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Courage: 5

Postby Bronzewolf » Sun May 29, 2016 7:12 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
I missed that: are the headmasters going to be the the same price as the legend class figures? If so, that seems like kind of a rip off.
Last edited by Bronzewolf on Sun May 29, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5

Postby steals_your_goats » Sun May 29, 2016 7:19 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Bronzewolf wrote:I missed that: are the headmasters going to be the the same price as the legend class figures? If so, that seems like kind of a rip off.

They're supposed to be around $5
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
MightyMagnus78 wrote:£21.99 for a deluxe...That's insane! They can't justify that surely?

It is pretty crazy, but that leads me to this question for any Brit to answer:

Why not just get the takara version instead from Kapow toys? They are cheaper:

LG22 SKULLCRUNCHER

LG21 HARDHEAD

LG-30 WEIRDWOLF

They are all £ 20.99 pounds and come with a more toon accurate headsculpt as well as a bonus triple changer gun that has to be bought individually if you go the Hasbro route. I actually just realized something, this is the best deal possible for any of these toys sold anywhere else. Much cheaper than importing from Japan or buying from BBTS (which sells these for £ 25). Do you Brits think this should be newsed?
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4470
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Bronzewolf » Sun May 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
steals_your_goats wrote:
Bronzewolf wrote:I missed that: are the headmasters going to be the the same price as the legend class figures? If so, that seems like kind of a rip off.

They're supposed to be around $5

Ah, okay. Relieved. Thanks :D
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon May 30, 2016 2:35 am

william-james88 wrote:
MightyMagnus78 wrote:£21.99 for a deluxe...That's insane! They can't justify that surely?

LG22 SKULLCRUNCHER

LG21 HARDHEAD

LG-30 WEIRDWOLF

They are all £ 20.99 pounds and come with a more toon accurate headsculpt as well as a bonus triple changer gun that has to be bought individually if you go the Hasbro route. I actually just realized something, this is the best deal possible for any of these toys sold anywhere else. Much cheaper than importing from Japan or buying from BBTS (which sells these for £ 25). Do you Brits think this should be newsed?

Yes, I actually think it should be, at least at this time.

As to why I haven't gone for the cheaper takara ones (yet) is because of how I operate. I love hunting for tfs in the wild, makes me feel like a kid again (at the best of times mind). The thrill of the purchase and if possible, the instant release from its prison.

Online doesn't feel like that, but if I have to, I'll go online, especially if these prices are indication of the future.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Kurona » Mon May 30, 2016 3:57 am

william-james88 wrote:

LG22 SKULLCRUNCHER

LG21 HARDHEAD

LG-30 WEIRDWOLF

Because, well... I honestly don't like how they look compared to the Hasbro versions. Blurr is undoubtebly better in Takara; but I don't like Takara Skullcruncher and Weirdwolf's heads and Hardhead's colours are even worse than Hasbro Blurr's.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ULTIMATE OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Dark Moon complete + more DOTM 2011 230427A"
ULTIMATE OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Flip Change DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Robots Disguise AOE 2014 210930A"
Flip Change DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Movie 2007 Burger King Kid's Meal Fast Food Premium 2007"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON