This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:09 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
A word of caution however, voting with your wallet may produce an opposite effect to what you want. It's still the best way to make a point but just be aware of all consequences.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
ZeroWolf wrote:A word of caution however, voting with your wallet may produce an opposite effect to what you want. It's still the best way to make a point but just be aware of all consequences.
This.
I don't see Joe CEOstein going,
"Ya know, we should really go back to the way these changeformers were made during the Unicorn Trilogy, or what ever the kids call it. I mean we have found the way to produce these things as cheap as possible. Increase our profit margin, and all pay off our German touring automobiles. But even though everyone still buys these cheaped down toys, we at Hasbro have integrity and a reputation to to uphold so lets up the quality no matter how much money we loose."
"*Mr. CEOstein?*"
"Yes, Sandy?"
"*The Board of Directors is on line one. Apparently your fired*"
"Thank you Sandy"

I don't ever see things going back to the way they were, and am well aware that every time I buy one of these toys, I'm saying, it's ok Hasby, keep cutting corners.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:A word of caution however, voting with your wallet may produce an opposite effect to what you want. It's still the best way to make a point but just be aware of all consequences.

Oh definitely, hence why I am glad may here are cool with the Hasbro deco :)

But while I say voting with my wallet, for me its more like rewarding those who went the extra step. But you know, Hasbro can really kick ass sometimes. We sometimes wish there was more paint but I just got Hasbro Legends Shockwave and he has so much paint, its amazing! Probably the more paint per square inch than any Hasbro figure last year.
In the end Hasbro is a corporation and if enough people dont buy their products because their deco isnt good enough then they might find an intuitive way to improve the deco while not increasing their costs too much. Just look at MP Starscream from last year. Hasbro found a way to sell it for 60$ and it had the same quality and paint as the Takara version. Their Wolfwire and Skullcruncher have the same amount of paint as Takara. So they are on the right track and have found ways to make it work. I guess some of us are simply upset because we instead see where they dont look as good since that is more obvious than when they are doing great. Just so people know where I am coming from with this line, the only toy I am getting the Takar version of is Blurr. I am sticking with Hasbro for the rest, I feel they did a pretty good job with the majority.

And while i am here and we were speaking of toy deco vs toon deco, here is another cool toy deco tidbit Hasbro did that I find awesome. Look at Blaster's upepr thighs below (thanks Cyberpath for this):

Takara went for the show deco and while it works in robot mode, it doesnt look much like the detail in boombox mode especially since one fo the red lines just dissapears. However, for Hasbro, that detail with the arrows stays consistent (though in the wrong orientation). While Takara's deco shines due to the literal glossy legs, I find that Hasbro did a good job with the paint apps here and offers the same amount of painted detail, especially on the legs where you see a bunch of coloured details. think thats an awesome example of Hasbro going all out on the Toy Accurate deco.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Cobotron wrote:
This.
I don't see Joe CEOstein going,
"Ya know, we should really go back to the way these changeformers were made during the Unicorn Trilogy, or what ever the kids call it. I mean we have found the way to produce these things as cheap as possible. Increase our profit margin, and all pay off our German touring automobiles. But even though everyone still buys these cheaped down toys, we at Hasbro have integrity and a reputation to to uphold so lets up the quality no matter how much money we loose."
"*Mr. CEOstein?*"
"Yes, Sandy?"
"*The Board of Directors is on line one. Apparently your fired*"
"Thank you Sandy"

I get what you are saying but we know for a fact that parents who voted with their wallets did affect the TF output recently. I definitely see the CEO going:
"we Havent sold as much DOTM toys as ROTF toys. Ya know, we should really go back to the way these changeformers were done during the Unicorn Trilogy, or what ever the kids call it. Where transformations didnt take as long and younger kids could enjoy them as much as fans. It doesnt have to all be babied, but not as complex as that red and blue truck with the sowrds no kid can transform, and we should have easier TFs on the aisles for young kids to transform in one step"
"*Mr. CEOstein?*"
"Yes, Sandy?"
"*The Board of Directors is on line one. Apparently we get to live for another year*"
"Thank you Sandy"

So yes, when your product isnt selling as well as anticipated, companies will look into how to change things so they do.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:01 pm

I fully agree with both of you on your many points :-) and will, I heartily endorse the money going to where you feel it deserves to go, as fans, we have options when we want to buy our plastic crack.
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm

WillyJammer wrote:Edits to my Tony Award winning play
I get how it works/ has worked. I was more expressing my fear. I don't see the quality ever reverting back to what it once was. Especially if the business end sees a huge profit spike on the decline of quality. I'm also a little tiered of watching the poor dead horse be beaten to pulp.

Sad truth here really is that, as long as crack gets a crack head high, they will continue to buy it no matter the quality. Count me among the crack heads. :-P
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:12 pm

Cobotron wrote:
WillyJammer wrote:Edits to my Tony Award winning play
I get how it works/ has worked. I was more expressing my fear. I don't see the quality ever reverting back to what it once was. Especially if the business end sees a huge profit spike on the decline of quality. I'm also a little tiered of watching the poor dead horse be beaten to pulp.

Sad truth here really is that, as long as crack gets a crack head high, they will continue to buy it no matter the quality. Count me among the crack heads. :-P

But then how come Deluxes have gotten bigger and the plastic has gotten better than the one used for the FOC toys? Can you imagine a world where your combiners are all like that FOC Bruticus? :GHOST:

In the case of combiners, they were very innovative and found a way to mazimise on the initial costs it took to make a very solid and quality combining system. If we just accepted FOC Bruticus, we might not be here with these beutiful toys today.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:23 pm

We can't take it for granted though, that is what is happened. Another possibility is that the people in charge of the brand were able to argue a compromise with "those above".
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Cobotron » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:25 pm

william-james88 wrote:But then how come Deluxes have gotten bigger and the plastic has gotten better than the one used for the FOC toys?
This I can not explain. It has also gotten better than the plastic used on the Prime toys, or at least thicker.
Prince william-james the 8th wrote:Can you imagine a world where your combiners are all like that FOC Bruticus? :GHOST:
Dear Primus NO!

Born on the 4th of 88 wrote:In the case of combiners, they were very innovative and found a way to mazimise on the initial costs it took to make a very solid and quality combining system. If we just accepted FOC Bruticus, we might not be here with these beutiful toys today.
Agreed. I think the designers did a GREAT job of making the most of the constraints put on them by the suits above. I hope they proved there is still life in the Generations line.

Also I personally can't fully judge the quality of the TR toys until I have some in hand. I don't have high hopes of them living up to the TFs of old, but I have seen a lot of them with my own eyes in real space, and I'm nothing but excited. Especially for Alpha Trion. =P~

When will the Titans Return? :-P
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Cobotron wrote:When will the Titans Return? :-P

:lol: They should be returning online in mid summer, and in retail late summer.

And thanks for all the nice titles :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:02 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I still don't see the issue with his vehicle mode. It looks like Blurr to me, and his robot mode has some obvious G1 toy references in it. (Such as the darker painted lower legs and red triangles painted on the shins.) I find this toy to look quite aesthetically pleasing compared to the original toy, especially in robot mode. And the butt of the car doesn't bother me. It may not be a complete mirror of the original toy in color, but you can see some of the artist's homages in there. I was mostly referring to the darker color-scheme in robot mode rather than the full color palate comparison.

The problem is that hasbro gave this figure (a highly anticipated figure) a crappy lazy paint job that effectively ruins the figure for a lot of people, especially when it's compared to the Legends version >:oP

You're opinion doesn't matter either! You're not even a G1 fan! [-(

Joking aside, how the heck is this ruined? I feel they made the right choice here. The color scheme they gave him doesn't NEED any more paint. They saved that paint so they can paint his gun silver. I much prefer a silver painted gun than a slightly different shade of blue slapped on the butt of his vehicle just to avoid fans' bellyaches and whining for no reason. It looks good. It is not crappy in the slightest. In fact, if they added more paint on him, it wouldn't have even mattered to me. Blue is blue, and the more of that pretty blue color the better. Like I said before, I consider him in the same kind of category as CW Cyclonus where he doesn't really need much paint to look great. People nowadays just get too picky.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1
Skill: 8

Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail

Postby Va'al » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:16 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
A first European sighting of the Transformers Titans Return line comes from the often neglected land of Italy, and fan Mattia Sanges of Transformers Italia! Legends class Rewind was spotted and pocketed at the Carrefour store in Carnate (Monza and Brianza, in the North) for the price of 12,90€ (approx $14.50 USD), though it was also the only figure from its wave, never mind the rest of the line.

If you come across any sightings yourself, make sure to help out fellow fans by updating our database and various threads. Happy weekend hunting!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Legends Rewind Sighted at Italian Retail

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dr Va'al wrote:A first European sighting of the Transformers Titans Return line comes from the often neglected land of Italy, and fan Mattia Sanges of Transformers Italia! Legends class Rewind was spotted and pocketed at the Carrefour store in Carnate (Monza and Brianza, in the North) for the price of 12,90€ (approx $14.50 USD), though it was also the only figure from its wave, never mind the rest of the line.

If you come across any sightings yourself, make sure to help out fellow fans by updating our database and various threads. Happy weekend hunting!

Well, now I just have to sit back and wait until people start spotting these figures here in the United States of America.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Isn't that the US packaging? It has the 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Portugese), plus EU packaging usually omit the "tm" next to the names.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:07 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Isn't that the US packaging? It has the 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Portugese), plus EU packaging usually omit the "tm" next to the names.

OMG, I think that is the U.S. packaging! :shock:
Collector Canine
Fuzor

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:12 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Isn't that the US packaging? It has the 4 languages (English, French, Spanish and Portugese), plus EU packaging usually omit the "tm" next to the names.

Huh, that is very odd. Maybe Nemesis Maximo or someone can say their two cents about this to enlighten us all? ;)
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:18 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:

Huh, that is very odd. Maybe Nemesis Maximo or someone can say their two cents about this to enlighten us all? ;)

Well, I do live in the U.S. and I see that packaging every single time I go shopping. In fact, I keep all the packaging, so there's currently a giant box full of cardboard underneath my bed! (I think I need to get help for my hoarding problem.)
Collector Canine
Fuzor

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:26 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:

Well, I do live in the U.S. and I see that packaging every single time I go shopping. In fact, I keep all the packaging, so there's currently a giant box full of cardboard underneath my bed! (I think I need to get help for my hoarding problem.)

Keep it there until such a time to where you want to record a video to show the world all the insects nesting under there. :-P

Just a question: Are the TR U.S. deluxes coming with comics?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:30 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:

Keep it there until such a time to where you want to record a video to show the world all the insects nesting under there. :-P

Just a question: Are the TR U.S. deluxes coming with comics?

I think there's already a colony of spiders living down there and no, the Titans Return Deluxes will not be coming with comics.
Last edited by Collector Canine on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Collector Canine
Fuzor

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:35 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:...and no, the Titans Return Deluxes will not be coming with comics.

That is a HUGE shame. Maybe wave 1 doesn't kinda like Combiner Wars?
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:39 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:...and no, the Titans Return Deluxes will not be coming with comics.

Nope, it's already been confirmed that every Deluxe in Titans Return will not include comics. If you would like proof, I suggest you check out the stock images of the figures for the first 2 waves.
Last edited by Collector Canine on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Collector Canine
Fuzor

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:41 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Nope, it's already been confirmed that every Deluxe in Titans Return will not include the comics. If you would like proof, I suggest you check out the stock images of the figures for the first 2 waves.

That sucks man. That sucks. I guess if they left the comics out so they'd have more money to make the toys better, I guess that's okay though.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:45 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Nope, it's already been confirmed that every Deluxe in Titans Return will not include the comics. If you would like proof, I suggest you check out the stock images of the figures for the first 2 waves.

That sucks man. That sucks. I guess if they left the comics out so they'd have more money to make the toys better, I guess that's okay though.

I honestly don't mind them not including comics. Since I don't read the comics, whenever I got a Deluxe Class figure from Thrilling 30th or Combiner Wars, I got a comic where I had no clue what was going on.
Collector Canine
Fuzor

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:46 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

I honestly don't mind them not including comics. Since I don't read the comics, whenever I got a Deluxe Clas figure from 2014 or Combiner Wars, I got a comic where I had no clue what was going on.

Yeah true, but it was nice to have them for the artwork and collectability.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Collector Canine » Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:49 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

I honestly don't mind them not including comics. Since I don't read the comics, whenever I got a Deluxe Clas figure from 2014 or Combiner Wars, I got a comic where I had no clue what was going on.

Yeah true, but it was nice to have them for the artwork and collectability.

That's true, though I honestly believe it was for the best, so people who don't read the IDW comics aren't conpletely confused and so they can put a little nore money into the figures themselves.
Last edited by Collector Canine on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Collector Canine
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON