This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Ultra Mad » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:15 am

Motto: ""To do what I must""
Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Hasbro (and Toys R us) have a good sense of humor if they expect me to pay over 200$ for Fort Max. Especially after seeing a few reviews of him online.
Ultra Mad
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Armored truck

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Randomhero » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 am

Ultra Mad wrote:Hasbro (and Toys R us) have a good sense of humor if they expect me to pay over 200$ for Fort Max. Especially after seeing a few reviews of him online.

Well that's why it's a choice. If you don't like it don't, buy it. If the reviews don't wow you, don't buy it. If the price doesn't satisfy you than don't buy it. No body is forcing you to do anything.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Ultra Mad » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:44 am

It is a choice. But there is something bothering me about such a high price tag for a product that is nowhere near masterpiece quality. At the end of the day, this figure is a *toy* a lot more then a collectable (and yes, I do realise that all Transformers are technically toys, not collectable). And to have paid less then half of that price for Metroplex 2 years ago ( I paid 115$, taxes included, in Canada), which is basically the basis for this toy, make me wonder what they are thinking. :-? I can't imagine many parents rushing into store to buy him for their kids. The advantages of him being at such retail store however is that at some point, he might be on sale for a 'decent' price. (The definition of decent being different for everybody).
Ultra Mad
Minibot

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:50 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Ultra Mad wrote:It is a choice. But there is something bothering me about such a high price tag for a product that is nowhere near masterpiece quality. At the end of the day, this figure is a *toy* a lot more then a collectable (and yes, I do realise that all Transformers are technically toys, not collectable). And to have paid less then half of that price for Metroplex 2 years ago ( I paid 115$, taxes included, in Canada), which is basically the basis for this toy, make me wonder what they are thinking. :-? I can't imagine many parents rushing into store to buy him for their kids. The advantages of him being at such retail store however is that at some point, he might be on sale for a 'decent' price. (The definition of decent being different for everybody).

When I saw that price, I told myself I was gonna wait for him to be less than $100 at Costco which wa the case for every other titan class toy so far.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Ultra Mad » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:55 am

william-james88 wrote:
Ultra Mad wrote:It is a choice. But there is something bothering me about such a high price tag for a product that is nowhere near masterpiece quality. At the end of the day, this figure is a *toy* a lot more then a collectable (and yes, I do realise that all Transformers are technically toys, not collectable). And to have paid less then half of that price for Metroplex 2 years ago ( I paid 115$, taxes included, in Canada), which is basically the basis for this toy, make me wonder what they are thinking. :-? I can't imagine many parents rushing into store to buy him for their kids. The advantages of him being at such retail store however is that at some point, he might be on sale for a 'decent' price. (The definition of decent being different for everybody).

When I saw that price, I told myself I was gonna wait for him to be less than $100 at Costco which wa the case for every other titan class toy so far.

That's my plan if I decide I really want him 8-)
Ultra Mad
Minibot

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:40 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Were there ever reports of Devistator at Costco? :-?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:42 pm

Cobotron wrote:Were there ever reports of Devistator at Costco? :-?

Canadian Costco, yes, for less than 50$. Dont know if he ever showed up in the US
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Metroplex was at our Costco for $50 but I never heard of Devastator being there in the US
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:53 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
william-james88 wrote:Canadian Costco
CostCan? :-P

this joke sponsored in part by Thew.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Va'al » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Cobotron wrote:

CostCeh.
MooseCo.

etc
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:10 pm

Cobotron wrote:

Heh.

And I was wrong a bit. He didnt cost as little as I posted, he was a tad bit more pricey:

Wont be easy though. He only goes on clearance if there are any left and they go away fast when priced so low. Walmart might be a safer bet. He went for less than 100$ 6 months later.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Ultra Mad » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:14 pm

I have no trouble conceiving they won't sell out all of their Fortress Max at his price range. But you're right, once he get to clearance, it will be a though hunt.
Ultra Mad
Minibot

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
I never saw Metroplex or Devastator as my mass retails. Never reached the local Walmarts, TRU or Target.

I did however hear that Metroplex was at a Costco near me, but my near I mean the nearest is 3 hours away
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:47 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I never saw Metroplex or Devastator as my mass retails. Never reached the local Walmarts, TRU or Target.

I did however hear that Metroplex was at a Costco near me, but my near I mean the nearest is 3 hours away

But does it matter if they are in brick and mortar stores for those big box retailers like Walmart, TRU or Target? Its the same prices and discounts online and collectors know to find them there. Its not like them being on the shelves helps them sell more when the price is that big.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:27 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I never saw Metroplex or Devastator as my mass retails. Never reached the local Walmarts, TRU or Target.

But does it matter if they are in brick and mortar stores for those big box retailers like Walmart, TRU or Target? Its the same prices and discounts online and collectors know to find them there. Its not like them being on the shelves helps them sell more when the price is that big.

It was more me commenting on seeing titans in stores, not necessarily that buying them in store was better
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Re: New Information on Transformers Titans Return Canadian Ship Date, Prices and SKU Codes

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:36 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Just to precise, the June 25th date is a "Ship Date" and in this context, it likely means "date that our distribution centers will send them out to stores", but to which stores, in what quantity, and at what pace is going to be almost entirely unknown. However, with that date being within the next 2 weeks, it is logical to assume that the rest of North America is not far behind. So keep your eyes peeled!

The date of the 25th isn't really a street date. Not in the same sense of say, Movie figures that typically have a date in May that they are released to the public.

These are a progressive release. The TRU I mentioned shows them as a shipped item. They were ball parking the estimated time of arrival as the 25th, as that's when they get a truck in. Now, they did say it could show up on the next truck in the first week of July, it just all depends on what was put on the truck at the D.C.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Skill: 6

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:44 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

It was more me commenting on seeing titans in stores, not necessarily that buying them in store was better

I see ;)^ Sorry for being a d#@k.

PS: Woah, that word isnt censored, oh well, I will self censur it.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby King Kuuga » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Just a quick note about the $23.99 Deluxes at Toys R Us. Whenever you see a price that ridiculously high, it's often a sign that they're going to put it on sale soon. I remember seeing Target jack the prices of the Prime Cyberverse Playsets up to like $40 and then selling them for 30% off the next week. It makes it seem like you're getting a better deal when you're only saving a dollar or two over the normal price.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Emerje » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:

Is Walmart.com for Canada better at pricing than the American version? Ours is a pretty terrible place. There are deals to be had, but they completely lack consistency.

CWdeluxe.JPG

cwsw.JPG
cwsw.JPG (17.37 KiB) Viewed 6382 times

And those are Walmart.com's prices, not market prices. I don't remember Titans ever being offered on there by Walmart either.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:36 pm

william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I see ;)^ Sorry for being a d#@k.

PS: Woah, that word isnt censored, oh well, I will self censur it.

Well, you do have to remember that Richard can be shortened to that as a name (though I still really have no idea how that even became a thing...)
Emerje wrote:
CWdeluxe.JPG

You have no idea how much this has given me strife in recent times, not to mention all those other poor people who have this happen. I mean come one, $5 apart for figures in the same wave part of the same combiner. We are all kinds of crazy here
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I wonder if they'll have Fort Max at Costco like they did with Metro.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Emerje wrote:
Is Walmart.com for Canada better at pricing than the American version? Ours is a pretty terrible place. There are deals to be had, but they completely lack consistency.

And those are Walmart.com's prices, not market prices. I don't remember Titans ever being offered on there by Walmart either.

Emerje

Yes, Walmart.ca is far better Prices are always consistent, and you can even spot a titan :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:44 pm

There! Consistency!

You watch, when TR comes to Walmart.com here, Blurr will be like $20 since he is a well known name but then Skullsmasher will be $12 because no one at Walmart knows who that is
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Emerje » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

Yes, Walmart.ca is far better Prices are always consistent, and you can even spot a titan :)

You'd think Walmart.com and Walmart.ca would both follow the same rules being both Walmart websites, but clearly that isn't the case. And I really don't understand why .com won't carry Titan class, but .ca will. Plus those .ca prices are just so good!

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 3

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Emerje wrote:

Emerje

You'd think Walmart.com and Walmart.ca would both follow the same rules being both Walmart websites, but clearly that isn't the case. And I really don't understand why .com won't carry Titan class, but .ca will. Plus those .ca prices are just so good!

Emerje

Walmart Canada is run independently of Walmart USA. Mostly for tax purposes and to better coordinate their warehouses (something Amazon has a problem with in Canada), but it seems it extended to pricing policies on their website as well. Of course, they are the same company, but I believe a different brain trust operates each entity, with its own headquarters since it is a seperate division. Procter and Gamble work that way as well. I believe the reason the US version cannot incorporate the same consistency is due to the immense volume. Walmart Canada is big but still small in comparison and monitoring is easier. Also, they probably have more recent database softwares that help keep this consistency, while Walmart USA is stuck with old legacy systems that would be too pricey to fully update. They will surely have to someday though.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #45 RE IDW Comics 2015 210411A (CA) Coller"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #19 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 230926D"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210467 33RI (CA) Milne 230906AB"
TRANSFORMERS #33 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 04 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON