This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Bronzewolf » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:03 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Hmm...yeah, are there any differences between this and the retail version? I'd love to see a comparison shot. (also: I appreciate the new banner, guys :D )
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:04 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Agamemnon wrote:Wow, I don't know if it is the big head, paint apps, or pose, but SDCC Ft. Max looks like an anorexic Titan... :???:

It's probably because the ab 'cannons' blend in with the background, making it hard to tell that he has a full abdomen ;)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Bronzewolf wrote:Hmm...yeah, are there any differences between this and the retail version? I'd love to see a comparison shot.

Meet

Kurona wrote:Image

Weak >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Additional images of SDCC 2016 Titans Return Fortress Maximus with Master Sword

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Courtesy of Hasbro, we just received additional images of the San Diego Comic-Con 2016 version of the upcoming Titans Return Fortress Maximus, which was officially unveiled earlier this morning. The SDCC version comes with the Master Sword and has some addition deco differences. The Convention Edition of Fort Max will be available at SDCC (July 21-24) and it will also be available at the Fan Expo Canada this fall (Sept. 1-4). Check out the new pictures below.

Hasbro wrote:TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: TITANS RETURN TITAN CLASS FORTRESS MAXIMUS Convention Edition

Ages 8 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $179.99/Available at Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International in San Diego

Harness the power! The TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN TITAN CLASS FORTRESS MAXIMUS Convention Edition brings the TRANSFORMERS battle into uncharted territory when the Titans Return. Fans can up their battle power by combining two additional pieces to the special FORTRESS MAXIMUS figure – the TITAN MASTER EMISSARY and CEREBROS figures. The Triple Changer FORTRESS MAXIMUS figure features robot, battle station and Autobot city modes which allows the figure to unite with TITANS RETURN LEADER CLASS figures (sold separately) to form a Cybertron City. The Convention Edition figure features collectible packaging and comes with a special edition poster, three accessories and a mighty sword for players to use in playtime battle. The TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS: TITANS RETURN TITAN CLASS FORTRESS MAXIMUS Convention Edition will be for sale at San Diego Comic-Con 2016. Following the convention, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:22 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Nevermind, no Cerebros head, retail version for me
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
I may be super dense, so please forgive me, but is it just me or does the main difference in the deco from he retail version appear to be taht this guy has different stickers? Pretty weak.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
This is... pretty much the Takara guy with inferior apps then, huh?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Nevermind, no Cerebros head, retail version for me

Description says it comes with Emmisary. Isn't that the head of Cerebros here?
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:31 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Kurona wrote:This is... pretty much the Takara guy with inferior apps then, huh?

Seems like it. And since Takara will likely be cheaper, if I get a Fort Max I'll import it from there. >:oP
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Kurona » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Agamemnon wrote:

They mean that Cerebros' head here is based on the one from The Headmasters rather than The Rebirth. Difference being he actually had a face in Japan while in America it was a faceplate and visor.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Additional images of SDCC 2016 Titans Return Fortress Maximus with Master Sword

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Great pics Ryan! Awesome that they sent you one so we can see it. Thanks for posting!
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Endurance: 8

Re: Additional images of SDCC 2016 Titans Return Fortress Maximus with Master Sword

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:44 pm

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Great pics Ryan! Awesome that they sent you one so we can see it. Thanks for posting!

Those were pics they supplied. Hopefully I can get my hands on sdcc fort max soon!
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Sigma Magnus wrote:
Kurona wrote:This is... pretty much the Takara guy with inferior apps then, huh?

Seems like it. And since Takara will likely be cheaper, if I get a Fort Max I'll import it from there. >:oP

While it will be cheaper, it might cost you more when you include shipping. Takara will cost 50$ to ship. Here is the link to the best price for the takara one and it will come out to 230 shipped: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... agecnt%3D1

And that is exactly the same price as buying it from TF Source http://tfsource.com/legends-series/lg31 ... s-maximus/

This guy instead will be 200$ or below. So the cheaper one for an American will be the SDCC version, which will probably be available from HTS.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Kurona wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

They mean that Cerebros' head here is based on the one from The Headmasters rather than The Rebirth. Difference being he actually had a face in Japan while in America it was a faceplate and visor.

Ah, got it! ;)^
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby galvatron00 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Woo hoo!! We see the sword and the face for the Takara version via this press release!!

And at $180 USD plus free shipping from HTS probably, not bad at all!

I also like the fact that he is all put together in the box , like the last two SDCC Titans (you don't have to attach the arm).
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Skill: 10

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Agamemnon wrote:

If you look, the face is different
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Randomhero » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:05 pm

I like the look. The sword means nothing to me(yes I've seen Heasmasters, don't care, it still means nothing to me) but I'm still just planing on finding him when he's out in a store.

Has the Takara head for cerebros been revealed yet or is the fist time seeing the alternate head? I've looks but have yet to come across Takara revealing was fortress(the head) was going to look like
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:06 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Seibertron wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Great pics Ryan! Awesome that they sent you one so we can see it. Thanks for posting!

Those were pics they supplied. Hopefully I can get my hands on sdcc fort max soon!

Oh. The background looked a lot like your galleries, so I assumed you had taken them.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Endurance: 8

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:10 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

If you look, the face is different

Yeah, Kurona set me straight. I didn't get that from the original message. Tis all good. ;)^
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Randomhero wrote:I like the look. The sword means nothing to me(yes I've seen Heasmasters, don't care, it still means nothing to me) but I'm still just planing on finding him when he's out in a store.

Has the Takara head for cerebros been revealed yet or is the fist time seeing the alternate head? I've looks but have yet to come across Takara revealing was fortress(the head) was going to look like

Takara has yet to reveal fortress or the swords.

Its really odd how they are witholding that when you compare to how they couldnt stop bombarding us with awesome images of all the new stuff their Devastator had. Something tells me they arent as proud of this release.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:17 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:I like the look. The sword means nothing to me(yes I've seen Heasmasters, don't care, it still means nothing to me) but I'm still just planing on finding him when he's out in a store.

Takara has yet to reveal fortress or the swords.

Its really odd how they are witholding that when you compare to how they couldnt stop bombarding us with awesome images of all the new stuff their Devastator had. Something tells me they arent as proud of this release.

Tokyo Toy Show happened a week earlier this year, SDCC is happening later in July this year, I have a feeling that it has more to do with timing. Unite Warriors Devastator was unveiled June 19th, 2015: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... led/33260/

Give Takara's Fort Max some time before jumping to conclusions.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:25 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Nice, I like this better than the retail version, it's the fortress head. It's leagues better than the normal head.

@d-max you rather have the g1 toon head?
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby dragons » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Seibertron wrote:Do any of the 3 known versions actually come with his gun(s)?

All versions of fortress Maximus come with guns saw video review last month by optibotimis maybe it was Peaghua his guns detach from his legs and can be put in his hands to hold
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:28 pm

Seibertron wrote:Tokyo Toy Show happened a week earlier this year, SDCC is happening later in July this year, I have a feeling that it has more to do with timing. Unite Warriors Devastator was unveiled June 19th, 2015: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... led/33260/

Give Takara's Fort Max some time before jumping to conclusions.

Alright, but they did start flaunting the new features that differed it from Hasbro before that: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... uns/33182/

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:29 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:@d-max you rather have the g1 toon head?

Yes. I have no attachment to the Headmasters series and I liked Cerebros' head in the Rebirth (which is among my favorite G1 episodes). Plus, mouthplates are awesome to me
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINI-CON SKYBOOM Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 230427B"
MINI-CON SKYBOOM T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ARMADA #1 Dreamwave Comics DW 2002 (W) Sarracini (A/CA) Raiz"
Transformers ARMAD ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PREDACON W/ SIDE BURN + SKID-Z Transformers Armada Max-Con complete 2003 231209A"
PREDACON W/ SIDE B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719B"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dgt3 key Hasbro 2006 231101A"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190518"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LANDMINE Transformers Cybertron deluxe complete + dr94 key Hasbro 2005 231102A"
LANDMINE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BONECRUSHER Transformers Energon Class complete Hasbro 2005 230802A"
BONECRUSHER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPER X-BRAWN Transformers RID Robots In Disguise complete 2001 230830A"
SUPER X-BRAWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 211006A"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON