This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Solrac333 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:40 pm

What a waste of an updated Blurr and Scourge.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Kurona » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
omega666 wrote:What a waste of an updated Blurr and Scourge.

Waste?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Grahf_ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Thank you for showing the Nightbeat head on the Hasbro Blurr body. I preordered Takara Blurr so that I can do just that with Nightbeat and Hasbro Blurr. Now I just wish I preordered Takara Scourge as well when I had the chance. I'll find one eventually...I think.
Grahf_
Combiner
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Emerje » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The way I see it the original Generations Scourge looks like his movie counterpart while Titans Return Scourge looks more like his original G1 figure.

I like them both.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Dagon » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:36 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Kurona wrote:
omega666 wrote:What a waste of an updated Blurr and Scourge.

Waste?

Yeah. For me at least, it's the headmaster gimmick on those two. I don't care that they weren't original Headmasters, nor do I particularly like them as characters. But they are two figures/designs that don't really look like they work with enlarged square heads sticking onto them. Blur especially looks bad like that. Scourge I'm generally meh about, and I really think a line of random head toys is lame.
The updates of the real Headmasters look good, and I'm all in for the Decepticons.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Too bad no one else matches color this nicely, not even in terms of secondary or tertiary colors.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:02 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Almost done with the deluxe class wave 1 galleries. Here's a fun pic I made to share with all of you. Hopefully the deluxe class galleries will be posted by tomorrow night.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5

Postby Yweggo » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:57 am

How easy do the Headmasters arms come off? Cause I kinda want Scourge, really the only thing that I don't like about him is the arms on the side of his head, if they could come off though...
Primus apotheosis is my new favorite thing.
Yweggo
Minibot

Postby leokearon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:05 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Yweggo wrote:How easy do the Headmasters arms come off? Cause I kinda want Scourge, really the only thing that I don't like about him is the arms on the side of his head, if they could come off though...

They are a lot sturdier than the originals, unless you actually want to try and pull them off, I don't see them coming off.
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:57 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Seibertron wrote:Almost done with the deluxe class wave 1 galleries. Here's a fun pic I made to share with all of you. Hopefully the deluxe class galleries will be posted by tomorrow night.

Shake that tail (feather) skullsmasher!

Anyone got some music for him to groove to?

So far I would get all the wave 1 if I was able to, they all look really fun to play and mess around with. Which is kind of a high priority for a toy, to me at least but I understand we all have different wants from our collecting.

Wiredwolf from wave two is going to be a good hunt for me.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Dagon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:12 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Seibertron wrote:Almost done with the deluxe class wave 1 galleries. Here's a fun pic I made to share with all of you. Hopefully the deluxe class galleries will be posted by tomorrow night.

That is so cute! :D
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7

Preorders for Transformers Titans Return Wave 1 at Toysrus.ca with Price Breakdown and Release Date

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:03 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Big news for Titans Return in Canada. Toysrus.ca has posted the entirety of wave 1 for preorder, except for the Titan Master class (which is out of synch with the rest of the line in general).

The prices are quite odd though, and while it may be a pricing mistake for the Voyager Class and Wheelie, orders do pass through without a problem. The bad news is that the line is slated to be released in Canada in early August and this was confirmed by fellow Seibertronian TRozok21 who works there.

So here is the price breakdown for the current preorders:

Fortress Maximus is $229.99 CDN ($180 USD)

Leader Class is $59.99 CDN ($47 USD)

Voyager Class is $19.99 CDN ($16 USD)

Deluxe Class is $19.99 CDN ($16 USD)

Legends Rewind and Stripes are $12.99 CDN ($10 USD)

Legends Wheelie is $7.99 CDN ($6.50 USD)
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:43 am

Deluxes and Voyagers at the same price?
... huh.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:53 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Kurona wrote:Deluxes and Voyagers at the same price?
... huh.

Yeah, and Wheelie $5 less than Rewind... :-?
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:56 am

Agamemnon wrote:
Kurona wrote:Deluxes and Voyagers at the same price?
... huh.

Yeah, and Wheelie $5 less than Rewind... :-?

Someone really must have hated watching Wheelie in Season 3 as a kid
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:58 am

Why is it always the Canadians that get the good deals :-P Seriously the tru near me (Teesside Park) never does good deals like this...and they are still trying to flog robot heroes black arachina and fall of cybertron minion disks for little off full price!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Mr Skram » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:23 am

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Grr Target :BOOM: . I checked online and was excited to see that all the stores around me had some Titans Return products available. In-store only, of course. I drive to the closest one, nothing there but old RiD and CW inventory. Drive to the next, same thing. Could have kept going but I called off the search for now. Figure it'd be the same at the last few locations. I don't like the way they do their inventory, it's consistently misleading. Not sure why I believed it this time.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Endurance: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:30 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Mr Skram wrote:Grr Target :BOOM: . I checked online and was excited to see that all the stores around me had some Titans Return products available. In-store only, of course. I drive to the closest one, nothing there but old RiD and CW inventory. Drive to the next, same thing. Could have kept going but I called off the search for now. Figure it'd be the same at the last few locations. I don't like the way they do their inventory, it's consistently misleading. Not sure why I believed it this time.

They probably have the items in stock in the back, ready to bring out, but not yet on the shelves. I remember asking for the Ultra Magnus-Skywarp Classics 2 pack years ago and they had to bring it out. About 3 days later, they all came out. The person I talked to was very friendly and willing to find the item for me. Not all Target employees are that way...
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:38 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Speed: 9

Postby Mr Skram » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:53 am

Yeah, that's what prompted my search. Hopefully they'll be on shelves soon, but for now it's just scraps of CW and RiD still.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

Postby Bumblebee21 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Mr Skram wrote:

Yeah, that's what prompted my search. Hopefully they'll be on shelves soon, but for now it's just scraps of CW and RiD still.

yeah target needs a better way of organizing them. they use the same number for figures of the same class :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS: :HEADHURTS:
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Speed: 9

Postby Mr Skram » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 am

Agamemnon wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:Grr Target :BOOM: . I checked online and was excited to see that all the stores around me had some Titans Return products available. In-store only, of course. I drive to the closest one, nothing there but old RiD and CW inventory. Drive to the next, same thing. Could have kept going but I called off the search for now. Figure it'd be the same at the last few locations. I don't like the way they do their inventory, it's consistently misleading. Not sure why I believed it this time.

They probably have the items in stock in the back, ready to bring out, but not yet on the shelves. I remember asking for the Ultra Magnus-Skywarp Classics 2 pack years ago and they had to bring it out. About 3 days later, they all came out. The person I talked to was very friendly and willing to find the item for me. Not all Target employees are that way...

I've asked several times before but they told me all the figures have the same code so what they show as in-stock isn't representative of what they actually have in the store. But that was for CW limbs when I was piecing together Bruticus, probably should have asked again this time since it's a new Generations sub-line and it might be different.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:59 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:Why is it always the Canadians that get the good deals :-P Seriously the tru near me (Teesside Park) never does good deals like this...and they are still trying to flog robot heroes black arachina and fall of cybertron minion disks for little off full price!

Hahaha, did you see our price for Fort Max, even counting in exchange, BBTS is selling it for 30$ USD cheaper.

And the deluxes are on par with retail prices in the US, just not the ones at toysrus :lol:

Also, I am pretty certain it is a mistake somewhere, especially since 2 toys of the same class have a difference in price. I think there is confusion with the current CW Legends figures which had a price reduction to make room for these guys.

But the deal went through so yay for me (and I have rainchecks for the deluxes and the leader):

The following pre-ordered item(s) will be shipped to the above address:

Item: 22188879
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return - Legends Class - Autobot Wheelie
Quantity: 1 @ $7.99
Shipping Method: Standard Ground
Item: 21484956
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind
Quantity: 1 @ $12.99
Item: 24114904
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher
Quantity: 1 @ $19.99
Item: 24114905
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead
Item: 22188815
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return - Voyager Class - Nucleon and Galvatron
Item: 24114906
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Fracas and Scourge
Item: 21484599
Description: Transformers Generations Titans Return - Leader Class - Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast
Quantity: 1 @ $59.99
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4498
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:05 am

That is a nice haul will, although I am intrigued by the fact they listed the titanmaster and main figure together there instead of just saying Titans Returns Hardhead.

And yeah i the price of fort max :-P
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby Autobot N » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:08 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Voyager 2-pack is processing at BBTS! :D
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DESERT TRACKER RATCHET Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete 2009"
NEW!
DESERT TRACKER RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Leader Class Volvo VNR Hasbro 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEOBREAKER Transformers Cybertron Voyager complete Cyber Key vg08 2005 231101A"
LEOBREAKER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ONLAUGHT Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager complete Bruticus 2016 230903A"
ONLAUGHT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON