This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:46 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Lucky, mine are still stocking Thundercracker =;
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Gunmetal » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:47 pm

I vote for this color scheme, too. It might not be as accurate, but it's definitely more vibrant, even if it is over-saturated here.
Gunmetal
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Randomus wrote:I vote for this color scheme, too. It might not be as accurate, but it's definitely more vibrant, even if it is over-saturated here.

It does look pretty nice in that teal 8-)

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's very true. Hasbro doesn't control their orders, Walgreens does. Just like any store if they are over stocked on something they won't make an order. That's probably why I've yet to find PM Optimus or Blaster. All my stores are still filled with Skywarps

Oh god...I'm...I'm so sorry
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:48 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I went to Target today hoping to find Blurr. Nope, they had Sunstreaker, Prowl, Ironhide, and Mirage. Only 3 waves behind...
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:54 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.
Last edited by DedicatedGhostArt on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:57 pm

Cobotron wrote:FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!

ooooh, you're walmarts stock tf's?!? That's amazing :shock:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:59 pm

SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

I would love that! Great color scheme, great head design 8-)

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I am still hoping for a Krok repaint of Skullcruncher. His headmaster could be Gatoraider.

...and it would make both G1 and IDW fans happy! :D Updated Action-masters for the win!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yeah, they had a total of 3 magnus' but I bought 2 of them, and they both broke completely, now it's just Thundercracker >:oP

You saw not on but 3 ultra magni(?)? That's insane I've seen one about 4 months. I ended up getting him online last year due to fear never finding one. That's why I also settled on getting Skylynx. Still never seen one.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

You saw not on but 3 ultra magni(?)? That's insane I've seen one about 4 months. I ended up getting him online last year due to fear never finding one. That's why I also settled on getting Skylynx. Still never seen one.

Don't sound so down, their leg mechanisms shattered due to sh|t plastic, so you didn't miss out on anything >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sowndwave76 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
I live in MO and have seen the deluxes are both Walmarts that are nearby.
I've also seen them at the closet Target, and I wouldn't doubt if they're also at the other Target which is just as close. Haven't checked the local TRU in a while, but since their CW deluxes have been $19.99, I haven't much interest in going there anyway.
Interesting thing was that at both Walmarts, the right side of the backing was badly creased (bent forward) from top to bottom. Didn't notice that at all at Target.

I've only seen Ultra Magnus once. For the longest time it was both Megatrons (mainly Armarda), and now it's all Skywarps.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

...and it would make both G1 and IDW fans happy! :D Updated Action-masters for the win!

Not really.
The Skullcruncher toy looks beautiful and I'm desperate to get my hands on it, but it fits Krok as much as it'd fit Long Haul or Armada Hot Shot. Completely different robot mode profile and an alt mode that wouldn't work outside of a cute reference to his targetmaster partner thing; I'd prefer to get an Alligatorcon Optimus out of the mold and make Krok out of Triggerhappy or something tbh. I'm all for updated action masters and pretenders - in fact, I REALLY want updated action masters and pretenders - but just slapping them on a mold that doesn't fit them for very meagre reasons would not be up my alley. And really wouldn't work for me as the leader of the Scavengers.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Kurona wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Not really.
The Skullcruncher toy looks beautiful and I'm desperate to get my hands on it, but it fits Krok as much as it'd fit Long Haul or Armada Hot Shot. Completely different robot mode profile and an alt mode that wouldn't work outside of a cute reference to his targetmaster partner thing; I'd prefer to get an Alligatorcon Optimus out of the mold and make Krok out of Triggerhappy or something tbh. I'm all for updated action masters and pretenders - in fact, I REALLY want updated action masters and pretenders - but just slapping them on a mold that doesn't fit them for very meagre reasons would not be up my alley. And really wouldn't work for me as the leader of the Scavengers.

Would work for me. Makes more sense than an Alligator Optimus Prime, and scales better too.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Braker » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Motto: "Take your ideals elsewhere."
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Honestly, I'm seriously excited for this guy, because Generations Voyager Brainstorm was never available in my area, and this, for one, looks cool, two, allows me to pass up Hasbro Blurr, and fulfills my goal to have the original Autobot Headmasters from this line. My Walgreens will be seeing me a lot.
Who are you?
Braker
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Car
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Randomhero » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Don't sound so down, their leg mechanisms shattered due to sh|t plastic, so you didn't miss out on anything >:oP

Oh I have one and the Takara version. I didn't have problems with either. It's actually my favorite noncombiner from CW
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm

Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Oh I have one and the Takara version. I didn't have problems with either. It's actually my favorite noncombiner from CW

Lucky... I really wanted one too as he looked great :(

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Collector Canine » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:13 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:FYI for those on the TR hunt. Over the weekend I spotted Deluxe TR figures in four Walmarts, in four different states. Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and Kansas. I know that they are all probably part of a distribution region, but it looks like Wally Town is the place to be. For now.

Good luck hunters!

Every singke Walmart I've ever been to has stocked all kinds of different toys, including Transformers. In fact, every Walmart I've ever been to has an entire set of 7 or 8 isles dedicated to just toys. It's probably just because I live in the United States of America.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5

Postby Hellscream9999 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Good luck hunters!

Every singke Walmart I've ever been to has stocked all kinds of different toys, including Transformers. In fact, every Walmart I've ever been to has an entire set of 7 or 8 isles dedicated to just toys. It's probably just because I live in the United States of America.

I was being sarcastic, the walmart's near me haven't restocked their tf selection in months, feels like almost a year based on the lack of figures and the wave 1 rid figures warming a peg >:oP

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Wolfman Jake » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Yikes...I really hope something is up with the coloring on this CG render of "Walgreens" Brainstorm. The green tint and over saturation are quite the eyesore. Is he supposed to be reminding us to pick up some mint toothpaste while we shop at the drug store? Honestly, this is making the SDCC version look all the more appealing, despite the "premium" price and inclusion of two other figures I might not care for all that much.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Autobot N » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
@Silly and Hellscream:
Transmissions Podcast wrote:Updated for episode 166, 4/21/2016

1. Titans Return Deluxe Krok, recolor of Skullsmasher
2. Titans Return Deluxe Quake, recolor of Hardhead.
3. Titans Return Deluxe Kup. New mold.
4. Titans Return Deluxe Topspin. Speculation that there could be a Twin Twist remold.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4

Postby Kurona » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
That's Deluxe Wave 4, right?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Skill: 2

Postby Autobot N » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:10 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Kurona wrote:That's Deluxe Wave 4, right?
Probably.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Megatron Transformers Legacy Core Class G2 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
Megatron Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON