This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:19 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Was the KFC condiment packet to show that it was transparent or is it an in-joke that I'm not getting? (Besides finger lickin' good of course)
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:34 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Was the KFC condiment packet to show that it was transparent or is it an in-joke that I'm not getting? (Besides finger lickin' good of course)
Ya. I think it was to show the translucency.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Why would they choose to make the blade transparent? That makes no sense.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:01 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Cobotron wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Was the KFC condiment packet to show that it was transparent or is it an in-joke that I'm not getting? (Besides finger lickin' good of course)
Ya. I think it was to show the translucency.

My local KFC never had toilet paper. I got frustrated and asked why there wasnt any and the staff replied "because its finger licking good" :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images

Postby Kurona » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:10 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Image

Well of course
Why would you choose literally anything else for a size comparison
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Anyone else notice the condiment packet is pepper AND salt? Fancy!
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:25 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Sabrblade wrote:Why would they choose to make the blade transparent? That makes no sense.

Because transparent implies energonish-glowey-evilkicking-goodness? :-s
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:Why would they choose to make the blade transparent? That makes no sense.

Why do we have lightpiping then?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:52 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

So I was playing around with my Blaster and PM Prime in base mode, and there are some ramp attachments I'm not sure anyone's pointed out (or noticed) on Blasters back-side

I knew about those attach!ent points already, I just never mentioned them because I thought everybody else noticed. :BANG_HEAD: BTW, I'm surprised that I'm probably the only person that knows how to store Blaster's Titanmaster while he's in boombox mode. Everybody who owns TR Blaster, take the little black thing that goes in his chest. There should be a hole shaped like a Titanmaster's body. See if Twin Cast fits in there. ;)

I actually mentioned and showed it off at the end of the Wave 1 Titans Masters review. I found out about it from some commenters on Optibotimus' review of Blaster.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:46 am

Agamemnon wrote:

But... It doesn't do that.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:56 am

It's probably transparent in parts because they thought it looks cool.
And I certainly can't disagree.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:41 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Sabrblade wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

But... It doesn't do that.

Maybe it didn't in Headmasters, but does now?

Kurona wrote:It's probably transparent in parts because they thought it looks cool.
And I certainly can't disagree.

Yeah, I'm with you on this. :D
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:14 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
swords look cool when they're Transparent! And me likey this sword. Kinda want one, even if I don't really have any attachment or reason to have it
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
So is this the same as the SDCC version? I want comparison images darn it.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Tigertrack wrote:So is this the same as the SDCC version? I want comparison images darn it.

No, I'm almost certain the sdcc version has no paint apps outside of the black hilt, making the Hong Kong exclusive is far superior >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:59 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:So is this the same as the SDCC version? I want comparison images darn it.

No, I'm almost certain the sdcc version has no paint apps outside of the black hilt, making the Hong Kong exclusive is far superior >:oP
I thought the SDCC one had stickers on its blade.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Its different, the SDCC version doesnt have clear plastic:

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

So I was playing around with my Blaster and PM Prime in base mode, and there are some ramp attachments I'm not sure anyone's pointed out (or noticed) on Blasters back-side

I knew about those attach!ent points already, I just never mentioned them because I thought everybody else noticed. :BANG_HEAD: BTW, I'm surprised that I'm probably the only person that knows how to store Blaster's Titanmaster while he's in boombox mode. Everybody who owns TR Blaster, take the little black thing that goes in his chest. There should be a hole shaped like a Titanmaster's body. See if Twin Cast fits in there. ;)

I actually mentioned and showed it off at the end of the Wave 1 Titans Masters review. I found out about it from some commenters on Optibotimus' review of Blaster.

Emgo316 pointed that out in his review too. Emgo seems to pick up on things pretty quickly.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:20 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:

Its different, the SDCC version doesnt have clear plastic:

Seems we have a conundrum. The TFW is reporting that it is the same. I guess we'll have to wait to see.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Tigertrack wrote:Seems we have a conundrum. The TFW is reporting that it is the same. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

No conundrum, TFW is wrong. Hasbro has unveiled all their exclusives in a round up today and you can see the sword is different: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... 005912/en/

This pic was already shown before but it is reused here in the round up.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:37 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:Seems we have a conundrum. The TFW is reporting that it is the same. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

No conundrum, TFW is wrong. Hasbro has unveiled all their exclusives in a round up today and you can see the sword is different: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... 005912/en/

This pic was already shown before but it is reused here in the round up.

Talking of said round-up, it identifies Brainstorm's Titan Master as Teslor.
Which is weird because I'm sure they were able to call his headmaster in his 2013 toy "Arcana", and Teslor sounds nothing like Arcana. It does sound like Tesla tho so I like that
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ethanjustdoit » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:52 pm

I just checked and it's still available at toyrus HK with the sword. Getting one now. Wohoo!
ethanjustdoit
Mini-Con

Postby Overcracker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:13 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

I asked about it here:

tr-blaster-soundwave-fanny-pack-inquiries-t107311.php

Only Ryan answered, and he did not know what they were for. Si I assumed nobody new either.
I was about to go out and pick a Blaster myself to find out what they did, but Now I don't have to.

Still doesn't make much sense to peg PMOP there like that. But I guess its a usage.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Sigma Magnus » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:19 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
I wonder if anyone will just buy a scrapload of Fort Maxes and leader class figures just to see how big they can build...

I would, but I'm not rich.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:20 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Here's what I did for Galvatron's pistol mode. It has an old school phaser vibe to it. I like it.

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Courage: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230391 4E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr T FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 FEB238439 5T (CA) Haeser 231208R"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Pack Excl Deluxe Boom Studios Comics 2023 (CA) Del Mundo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Pa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W 1:7 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228473 3W (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr G 1:7 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230249 5G (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220385 3C (CA) Sanches"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230246 5D (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr N 1:100 Boom Studios Comics OCT220282 1N (CA) Fancavilla"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:10 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200914 (CA) Mora"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr E cardstock Boom Studios Comics FEB230324 5E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics JAN240056 118D"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr E 1:25 Boom Studios Comics JUL230122 112E"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230262 12F"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr P FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 SEP239760 11P (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON