This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:23 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
Tigertrack wrote:Seems we have a conundrum. The TFW is reporting that it is the same. I guess we'll have to wait to see.

No conundrum, TFW is wrong. Hasbro has unveiled all their exclusives in a round up today and you can see the sword is different: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/2 ... 005912/en/

This pic was already shown before but it is reused here in the round up.

Evidence received. Conclusion- you're right man. Thanks!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Autobot N » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:11 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
ethanjustdoit wrote:I just checked and it's still available at toyrus HK with the sword. Getting one now. Wohoo!
Welcome to Seibertron! We hope you enjoy your time here!
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Transformers Titans Return Trypticon Artwork At Hasbro Booth, Teases Fort Max Fight Scene #SDCC2016

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
San Diego Comic Con has started on up! After the reveal of the 3A Optimus Prime, we bring to you something more generations related. Set up right outside the Hasbro booth is a large art piece featuring none other than the fan-voted Titan himself, Trypticon! Trypticon I seen staring over his shoulder at us puny humans, ready to blast us to bits. What does this mean for the Trypticon figure coming up? Will we get anything for that from Comic Con? Check out the images below, and sound off in the comment section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Trypticon Artwork At Hasbro Booth #SDCC2016

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"

Pretty sure she just realized giant city T-Rex thingy is about to step on her
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby joeprime276 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Motto: ""Megatron is dead! I am your leader now!""
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Trypticon?! That's awesome news. I just wish I had a Metroplex to go against him :-?
joeprime276
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Audi R8 Spyder
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
HERE COMES THE BEAST

REALLY excited for this guy; it'll be so cool to have a cityformer that isn't just a big dude.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Looks nice, but I still wish we could have gotten a toy for WFC Trypticon. Maybe around the size of a Unicron Trilogy Supreme class figure, to put him on equal terms with Platinum Edition Omega Supreme (and Planet X Genesis). That design, and character, was a BEAST!
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby BERSEKAEL » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Finally !!! I can't wait to pre order :APPLAUSE:
BERSEKAEL
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Buy from BERSEKAEL on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Sabrblade wrote:Looks nice, but I still wish we could have gotten a toy for WFC Trypticon. Maybe around the size of a Unicron Trilogy Supreme class figure, to put him on equal terms with Platinum Edition Omega Supreme (and Planet X Genesis). That design, and character, was a BEAST!

BERSEKAEL wrote:Finally !!! I can't wait to pre order :APPLAUSE:

Guys, this doesnt show anything new, its just the art from the the TF Legends game.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:30 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Guys, this doesnt show anything new, its just the art from the the TF Legends game.
Bah, Hubcap! #-o

Still nice-looking Legends game art, nonetheless. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:30 pm

But, seeing as how reveals and such are surely coming, maybe there is some Trypticon news coming, such as design sketches or something like that. Or even confirmation of if Trypt will be a titanmaster or not
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:53 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:But, seeing as how reveals and such are surely coming, maybe there is some Trypticon news coming, such as design sketches or something like that. Or even confirmation of if Trypt will be a titanmaster or not

I'm sure he'll get revealed in some way. I was thinking the same, I kinda hope the Dino head isn't a Titan master but if it is I'm sure it'll be pretty cool. Be really awesome if he just came with like 6 generic tiny Titan master heads as accessories.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Autobot N » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Looking at the Tryp vs Max art, one can make out PMOP, Sentinel Prime, Astrotrain, and a jet that looks like Starscream.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I cannot wait for this!!! But I have to since I wouldn't be able to afford it if it came out today... Countdown to 2017 (or was it 2018?) starting now.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Henry921 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:06 pm

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Guys, this doesnt show anything new, its just the art from the the TF Legends game.
Bah, Hubcap! #-o

Still nice-looking Legends game art, nonetheless. :P

Yeah, I'm glad that game's art is being used for something. Especially one as awesome as the "Monstrosity" event Trypticon. Good use of existing assets, Hasbro. ;)^
Henry921
Brainmaster
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 3

Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby Bronzewolf » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:31 pm

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Seibertronians, this one's hot off the presses. Directly from our field correspondent, reporting live from SDCC, our very own Seibertron.
Take a look at the images below, then check out the full galleries here, and tell us your thoughts in the comments. As always, for all the best SDCC transformers news, stay tuned to Seibertron.com

----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Courage: 6

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Wouldn't that mean that the upcoming figure is, at least, similar to the art? It'd be a little silly if he looked nothing like the big display they have set up.

I am curious how they will do a figure that's a tall as Metroplex while having Trypticon's bodyshape. That's a lot of plastic. I have a bad feeling he's going to be smaller (maybe Devastator's height)
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Hellscream9999 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
RiddlerJ wrote:Wouldn't that mean that the upcoming figure is, at least, similar to the art? It'd be a little silly if he looked nothing like the big display they have set up.

I am curious how they will do a figure that's a tall as Metroplex while having Trypticon's bodyshape. That's a lot of plastic. I have a bad feeling he's going to be smaller (maybe Devastator's height)

Considering that they used the legends art for all of the cw releases (where relevant) I'd say, not neccesarily, and hopefully not at any rate, if they go that G1, I'm out >:oP
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:55 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
The Decepticons look awesome as always. Planning on getting some but I'm unsure about Soundwave. Though I have nothing against the figure it's just that I have a lot of Soundwaves already.

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:29 am

Great galleries! I really like Stripes. Hopefully they'll come out with a Nightstalker.

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:46 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Here's what I did for Galvatron's pistol mode. It has an old school phaser vibe to it. I like it.

That looks really good! How do you transform him that way?

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Pass on all of these. I do like Mindwipe's bat head but the rest of the toy doesn't work for me. I'd only get Wirewolf if I found him cheap cos the wolf mode disappoints me. Pass on Soundwave cos he's too big and I'm so sick of him and Blaster sharing molds. And his minions just look crappy. Astrotrain is the best one here and looks a lot better than Sentinel so if I was to buy that mold I'd definitely go with Astro.
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Deathsanras » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:11 am

No Wheelie-riding-Masterpiece-Grimlock photo? :sadface:
Deathsanras
Fuzor

Postby griftimus prime » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:19 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i swear if they just make a repaint of the original im gonna go crazy. i want a new version to go with my plex and max
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:37 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
griftimus prime wrote:i swear if they just make a repaint of the original im gonna go crazy. i want a new version to go with my plex and max

Don't worry mate, he's getting a new toy. Hasbro put out a poll asking which should be the next character to get the Titan Class treatment; Trypticon won.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr G Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220275 1G (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr J 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220628 3J (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr F 1:10 Boom Studios Comics FEB230325 5F (CA)Eastman+Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230115 1D Florentino"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230456 7H (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr Q 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230489 1Q (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr R 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230490 1R (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr S 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230267 12S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr P 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230488 1P TV Pitch Art"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240053 118A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200915 (CA) Momoko"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics Disney DEC220627 3I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr Q 1:100 Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220544 1Q (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr Q ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230247 5E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON