This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:43 am

Carnivius_Prime wrote:Pass on all of these. I do like Mindwipe's bat head but the rest of the toy doesn't work for me. I'd only get Wirewolf if I found him cheap cos the wolf mode disappoints me. Pass on Soundwave cos he's too big and I'm so sick of him and Blaster sharing molds. And his minions just look crappy. Astrotrain is the best one here and looks a lot better than Sentinel so if I was to buy that mold I'd definitely go with Astro.

They've shared molds twice...in 30 years. Fall of cybertron and the cybertron Soundwave mold...just twice.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby dragons » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:54 am

Sabrblade wrote:Looks nice, but I still wish we could have gotten a toy for WFC Trypticon. Maybe around the size of a Unicron Trilogy Supreme class figure, to put him on equal terms with Platinum Edition Omega Supreme (and Planet X Genesis). That design, and character, was a BEAST!

We are getting wax trypticon but it's not official product it's by third party company same company who made wfc omega surpreamme I have go to work don't have time look for link and pictures for that figure
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Professor Smooth » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:04 am

This is as beautiful as I'd hoped it would be!

Professor Smooth
Headmaster
News Credits: 553

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:09 am

YIKES! Look at those feet. I'm not very picky with anything, just happy to get stuff but those retooled feet...yikes
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:13 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Randomhero wrote:YIKES! Look at those feet. I'm not very picky with anything, just happy to get stuff but those retooled feet...yikes

They could be transformed incorrectly. Also, I'm betting they're tooled to have God Bomber shoes!! :-D
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:16 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Ya, I'm perplexed by those feet. :-?
Not as wowed as I had hoped to be, and not sure I'm excited by the G1y retool of the truck cab.
Color layout looks really nice though.
Are they overlooking the city mode?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Wave 2 Display at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC- Soundwave, Astrotrain, more

Postby joeprime276 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:16 am

Motto: ""Megatron is dead! I am your leader now!""
Weapon: Laser Pistol
For me, Soundwave, Alpha Trion, and Astrotrain are the big standouts. I'm not that into any of the deluxe figures. Probably because I don't really know any of them. :???:
What series are these characters coming from? Keep in mind I've only seen G1 up through the movie
joeprime276
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Audi R8 Spyder
Speed: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:19 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Randomhero wrote:YIKES! Look at those feet. I'm not very picky with anything, just happy to get stuff but those retooled feet...yikes

They could be transformed incorrectly. Also, I'm betting they're tooled to have God Bomber shoes!! :-D

I don't think they are. They're the same in the prototype and when was the last time we saw anything mistransformed by Takara. Official or prototype.

Probably is for God bomber MAYBE but since the Yen is up I am not spending $80-90 on a leader class.

The rest does look lovely though
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:20 am

Cobotron wrote:Ya, I'm perplexed by those feet. :-?
Not as wowed as I had hoped to be, and not sure I'm excited by the G1y retool of the truck cab.
Color layout looks really nice though.
Are they overlooking the city mode?

It's just a couple pictures. I'm sure we'll see some city mode picture from TFYUKI once it gets closer to release. They just released city mode pics of skull cruncher and Galvatron and they don't even have city modes
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:23 am

I can totally see this getting a Platinum release eventually. Won't hold out hope but I imagine hasbro seeing this and saying "yeah we should find a way to put this out somehow in a year or two. They've done that before.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:53 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Here's what I did for Galvatron's pistol mode. It has an old school phaser vibe to it. I like it.

That looks really good! How do you transform him that way?

Thanks.

To transform him that way, basically, put him in cannon mode but don't rotate the panels the arms are attached to. Leave them as they'd be in robot mode. Fold the forearms up to the shoulders. Move the cockpit down a bit to act as a handle.

Fairly simple, but looks good.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:54 am

joeprime276 wrote:For me, Soundwave, Alpha Trion, and Astrotrain are the big standouts. I'm not that into any of the deluxe figures. Probably because I don't really know any of them. :???:
What series are these characters coming from? Keep in mind I've only seen G1 up through the movie

Most only appears in 3 episodes after the 3rd season in a three episode "finale" called rebirth buy were the main cast in Japan's series called Headmasters
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:58 am

I should be impressed by the sheer craziness of A3 turning from a lion into an aircraft carrier, but I think I'm just confused. Gonna have to let it all sink in, I think.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:23 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RiddlerJ wrote:Wouldn't that mean that the upcoming figure is, at least, similar to the art? It'd be a little silly if he looked nothing like the big display they have set up.

They have done that with all of combiner wars

Drag Strip didnt look like his art:

So taht iamge means absolutely nothing. Plus the Trypticon foam prototype was already revealed to the press a while back so we know its coming and its a new toy. But there werent any pics allowed.

Also everyone, Blurr is now officially a headmaster in the Japanese G1 cannon. So there, its real and there's a toy of it.

I personally dont think this changes anything, but if anyone complains again that he was never a headmaster, thats no longer true.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I mean, I think the point is that he was never a headmaster before and it's not replicating something they remember. Of course they're gonna make some fiction to show him becoming a headmaster; that's part of marketing.

Not saying I agree, I'm fine with and actually like Blurr being a headmaster; but I don't think this is a valid argument.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Also everyone, Blurr is now officially a headmaster in the Japanese G1 cannon. So there, its real and there's a toy of it.
Twincast and a few others too.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:30 am

Kurona wrote:I mean, I think the point is that he was never a headmaster before and it's not replicating something they remember. Of course they're gonna make some fiction to show him becoming a headmaster; that's part of marketing.

Not saying I agree, I'm fine with and actually like Blurr being a headmaster; but I don't think this is a valid argument.

People asked if there would be fiction supporting this. Hasbro said not necessarily and people didnt like that because it made even less sense to change the toys (even though its the other dam way aound). But now there is from Takara. So you get the best of both worlds. You get fiction which supports the new toy and at the same time they dont have to change anything in MTMTE.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:40 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
So... What are Roadbuster and Whirl doing in the comic?
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Transformers Titans Return Alpha Trion at San Diego Comic Con #SDCC

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:46 am

While we had several images of the second wave of Titans Return toys at SDCC's Preview Night, we now have a few more featuring Apha Trion. What is fun is that you can see all his three modes in one fell swoop: The Majestic Robot, the Horned Lion and the Cybertronian Cruiser.

Do you think he has it in him to be one of the best triple changers of all time? Maybe top 5? Is that even a hard feat? Let us know!

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:48 am

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:So... What are Roadbuster and Whirl doing in the comic?
The characters seem to be remembering how those two came from the Legends Universe into the cartoon universe, and thus take inspiration from their coming to the cartoon universe to go get new bodies in the Legends Universe.

The two aren't in the comic themselves. That's just a thought bubble of the other characters remembering those two.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby joeprime276 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:05 am

Motto: ""Megatron is dead! I am your leader now!""
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Awesome pics WJ! That is bad***
joeprime276
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Audi R8 Spyder
Speed: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 6

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:07 am

joeprime276 wrote:Awesome pics WJ! That is bad***

Hell yeah! And these are actually Seibertron's pics (the site owner's), I just do the posting :)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Randomhero » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:08 am

william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:I mean, I think the point is that he was never a headmaster before and it's not replicating something they remember. Of course they're gonna make some fiction to show him becoming a headmaster; that's part of marketing.

People asked if there would be fiction supporting this. Hasbro said not necessarily and people didnt like that because it made even less sense to change the toys (even though its the other dam way aound). But now there is from Takara. So you get the best of both worlds. You get fiction which supports the new toy and at the same time they dont have to change anything in MTMTE.

That's what really ticks me off anymore. This is not directed at you Will but you bring up a point that just grinds my gears. People demand an explanation for everything and get pissy when a toy doesn't have fiction, or has a new feather they they haven't had before. "Why is blur a headmaster? Why is Galvatron? Sky Lynx never combined before I need to know why they're doing this"

What happened to people having an imagination?
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:10 am

Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

That's what really ticks me off anymore. This is not directed at you Will but you bring up a point that just grinds my gears. People deman an explanation for everything and get pissy when a toy doesn't have fiction. "Why is blur a headmaster? Why is Galvatron? Sky Lynx never combined before I need to know why they're doing this"

What happened to p pole having an imagination?

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I love the comics and the old cartoon. Great stories, great fiction. But with my toys, I totally make up reasons for a toy to be the way it is. I don't know why all the "It's not in the fiction, so I can't like and/or accept it!!!" thoughts.

Make up your own story. Stop worrying. It's a toy with a head. You'll feel better.

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:11 am

Randomhero wrote:That's what really ticks me off anymore. This is not directed at you Will but you bring up a point that just grinds my gears. People deman an explanation for everything and get pissy when a toy doesn't have fiction. "Why is blur a headmaster? Why is Galvatron? Sky Lynx never combined before I need to know why they're doing this"

What happened to p pole having an imagination?
If it's not EXACTLY like how it was when I was a kid, no matter how badly drawn what I had as a kid was, then this new stuff SUCKZ!!!!

:o)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 APR231615 2C (CA) Dutreix"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr H FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230211 1H (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #142 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAY231414 142B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #142 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZA 1:150 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230230 1ZA (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 NOV221619 5RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr O LTD virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230218 1O (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics FEB231511 1B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:100 IDW Comics JUN229279 1F RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr M (Signed by Moss) Dynamite Comics DEC230216 1M (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 NOV221624 3A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JAN210495 5RI Turtles (CA) Gorham"
TMNT JENNIKA II #5 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220375 2C (CA) Lattie"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr B Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249149 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON