This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Tyrannacon » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:14 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I know it's been said by others already, but I do have the preference for the Leader Class CW G1 Megatron than the TR Voyager Megatron (or should I call him Blitzatron since he's like Blitzwing? :lol:). I do love the character though and I will likely get the figure when I can get it. I do remember some folks were wishing for a new Megatron that was in the Voyager size range and similar to the CW Leader class in some ways. This one kind of is I feel? Either way, I look forward to the toy. I'll welcome it with open arms.
Last edited by Tyrannacon on Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Braker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:42 pm

Motto: "Take your ideals elsewhere."
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Never thought I'd be this excited for a new Bumblebee. Brainstorm looks amazing and I'm extremely hyped for him, though it feels a bit strange not calling his headmaster Arcana...
Definitely getting that Megatron if my stores ever decide to stock any Voyager class toys.
Can't wait to see Sixshot and Laser Prime
Who are you?
Braker
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Car
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Braker wrote:Never thought I'd be this excited for a new Bumblebee. Brainstorm looks amazing and I'm extremely hyped for him, though it feels a bit strange not calling his headmaster Arcana...
Definitely getting that Megatron if my stores ever decide to stock any Voyager class toys.
Can't wait to see Sixshot and Laser Prime

Yeah. I though they would make Bumblebee a deluxe or even a voyager, but this size and mold are perfect.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:48 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Every time I get excited about a figure in this line (like sixshot, blitzwing, or astrotrain) I remember that it's a headmaster and cry tears of frustration. Galvatron would have been perfect if his head just flipped down into the chest like it was clearly designed to do before it got gimmicked.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Braker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Motto: "Take your ideals elsewhere."
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Randomhero wrote:That's what really ticks me off anymore. This is not directed at you Will but you bring up a point that just grinds my gears. People deman an explanation for everything and get pissy when a toy doesn't have fiction. "Why is blur a headmaster? Why is Galvatron? Sky Lynx never combined before I need to know why they're doing this"

What happened to p pole having an imagination?
If it's not EXACTLY like how it was when I was a kid, no matter how badly drawn what I had as a kid was, then this new stuff SUCKZ!!!!

:o)

lol^
Who are you?
Braker
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Car
Speed: 5
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:18 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
LE0KING wrote:Every time I get excited about a figure in this line (like sixshot, blitzwing, or astrotrain) I remember that it's a headmaster and cry tears of frustration. Galvatron would have been perfect if his head just flipped down into the chest like it was clearly designed to do before it got gimmicked.

Galvatron's crown gimmick is intrusive and stops it from being really good; but Astrotrain has nothing like that, Sixshot looks to have nothing like that and I'm almost 100% certain Blitzwing will have nothing like that. Just their being Headmasters doesn't ruin their looks.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Transformers Titans Return Titan Masters Wave 2 found at US Retail

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
It seems like just yesterday that the first wave of Titan Masters were found at retail. Well, less than a month later, fellow Seibertronian Impulse has found wave 2! She found the whole wave at Toys R Us in Overland Park, KS (a suburb of Kansas City, MO). The wave includes Brawn, Skythread, Apeface and Clobber. So anyone near Kansas City, the hunt is on!

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4495
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby durroth » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 pm

Weapon: Double Barreled Multi-Purpose Launcher
I really like that megatron. It's not perfect, but it's good.
durroth
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 1

Postby Cobotron » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:41 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
ARG! I was just in Kansas City last weekend! :BANG_HEAD:

Well, those little Titans can't be far from here then.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Speed: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:44 pm

Can anyone vouch for Skytread being good? I like the look of his vehicles the most I think (purely from aesthetics; I think I'd have more fun with clobber/overkill/crashbash but I'm not just gonna get one of these when they're so cheap)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:45 pm

Kurona wrote:
LE0KING wrote:Every time I get excited about a figure in this line (like sixshot, blitzwing, or astrotrain) I remember that it's a headmaster and cry tears of frustration. Galvatron would have been perfect if his head just flipped down into the chest like it was clearly designed to do before it got gimmicked.

Galvatron's crown gimmick is intrusive and stops it from being really good; but Astrotrain has nothing like that, Sixshot looks to have nothing like that and I'm almost 100% certain Blitzwing will have nothing like that. Just their being Headmasters doesn't ruin their looks.

I agree that the looks aren't affected too much, but the fact that you have to partsform (removing the head still counts) to transform them dissapoints me. I love that powermaster prime can transform with his headmaster still connected, and I took the arms and legs off scourge's HM and leave it there when I transform it.
I know it's petty and I don't mind the gimmick on the figures, like hardhead, that were headmasters to begin with, but these are figures I've been waiting on for a long time, (especially galvatron and hotrod) and they are seriously hampered by a gimmick that can't just be ignored. If you could transform them without removing the heads I wouldn't complain.
I mean, we are finally getting an overlord and a sixshot and they will probably have their robot modes butchered like galvatron, for the sake of the lame gimmick.
Sorry for the rant, but I can't be the only one who's disappointed by this.
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby steals_your_goats » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:54 pm

LE0KING wrote: I mean, we are finally getting an overlord and a sixshot and they will probably have their robot modes butchered like galvatron, for the sake of the lame gimmick.
Sorry for the rant, but I can't be the only one who's disappointed by this.

You just said that they look fine in robot mode but now you're saying that making them headmasters butcher's it. Galvatron is the product of bad gimmick integration but other than that he looks great. He looks like Galvatron and him being a headmaster doesn't "butcher it". I honestly don't see why so many people feel the need to complain about having to take the head off to transform it. It's not like the heads don't have a place to store in alt mode and unless you're looking for it you barely notice the little head at all.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Admittedly, I think partsforming has been the one legitimate argument I've seen against headmasters as generally partsforming is... not the greatest thing in the world.

The difference here, mind, is that it's not just taking off a piece from the vehicle mode and putting it in another place on the robot mode - it's transforming a part of the robot mode and giving it something to do in vehicle mode. It allows for a lot of interaction; the crux of partsforming that tends to make it so bad is that it feels that it's purely for the reason of being lazy and cheap and cheating the design. But here it's clearly for the purpose of a play pattern and, in an intelligent twist I've never thought about before; giving a role to a piece of the robot mode (the head) that traditionally never plays a part in the vehicle mode. It works out very well in that sense, and it can come with the bonus that it allows for more possibilities in the transformation without the head getting in the way.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:17 pm

You both make good points and will concede that the headmaster gimmick isn't the worst thing to happen to transformers, and while I personally don't like my bots having floppy cube heads (can't get the legs on my titan masters to stay flush for some reason) I know it doesn't bother some people.
I think my real problem is that I don't know who/what the headmasters are supposed to be. Are they people? Mechs? Minicons riding corpses? How can they be interchangeable? They just don't make sense to me. It doesn't bother me with the more obscure characters like skullsmasher, but I don't like it on the characters that have defined personalitys and archetypes. Is rodimus still rodimus with nightbeat's head?
The very concept annoys me more than the gimmick itself.

Well that and partsforming meaning that in a few years ebay will be flooded with decapitated robots.
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:22 pm

LE0KING wrote:Well that and partsforming meaning that in a few years ebay will be flooded with decapitated robots.

Same old same old. Its already filled with Targetmasters without their guns, G1 headmasters without their heads, tons of bots without weapons, G1 Seekers with no wings, Optimuses without fists and on and on. I am surprised people arent used to this by now. Hasbro made bots with no accessories, the one steps, for kids so that they wouldnt lose anything, so that market is covered.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:29 pm

william-james88 wrote:Same old same old. Its already filled with Targetmasters without their guns, G1 headmasters without their heads, tons of bots without weapons, G1 Seekers with no wings, Optimuses without fists and on and on. I am surprised people arent used to this by now. Hasbro made bots with no accessories, the one steps, for kids so that they wouldnt lose anything, so that market is covered.

Yep, but that means the after market on these things is gonna sky rocket. Even with the scalpers, it'll probably cheaper to buy them now than hunt for complete versions later.
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
william-james88 wrote:
LE0KING wrote:Well that and partsforming meaning that in a few years ebay will be flooded with decapitated robots.

Same old same old. Its already filled with Targetmasters without their guns, G1 headmasters without their heads, tons of bots without weapons, G1 Seekers with no wings, Optimuses without fists and on and on. I am surprised people arent used to this by now. Hasbro made bots with no accessories, the one steps, for kids so that they wouldnt lose anything, so that market is covered.

Yep. Shame that pretty soon mint in package itemns are going to be the only way to get Transformers with all their accessories. :BANG_HEAD:
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:31 pm

LE0KING wrote:I think my real problem is that I don't know who/what the headmasters are supposed to be. Are they people? Mechs? Minicons riding corpses? How can they be interchangeable? They just don't make sense to me. It doesn't bother me with the more obscure characters like skullsmasher, but I don't like it on the characters that have defined personalitys and archetypes. Is rodimus still rodimus with nightbeat's head?

We discussed this earlier in the thread, but sometimes the best case is just to use your imagination. G1 had a ton of wacky, bizarre stories - Rodimus, for instance. He once had an episode where he was transferred into a human body, just as an example of the weird stuff that happened to him. So for a little robot dude driving his car around, surely this is indicative of the exact sort of weirdness that happened in the cartoon? There was some situation that required that to happen somehow; you come up with it, you come up with some bizarre scenario in which this happens.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Collector Canine » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:36 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Kurona wrote:
LE0KING wrote:I think my real problem is that I don't know who/what the headmasters are supposed to be. Are they people? Mechs? Minicons riding corpses? How can they be interchangeable? They just don't make sense to me. It doesn't bother me with the more obscure characters like skullsmasher, but I don't like it on the characters that have defined personalitys and archetypes. Is rodimus still rodimus with nightbeat's head?

We discussed this earlier in the thread, but sometimes the best case is just to use your imagination. G1 had a ton of wacky, bizarre stories - Rodimus, for instance. He once had an episode where he was transferred into a human body, just as an example of the weird stuff that happened to him. So for a little robot dude driving his car around, surely this is indicative of the exact sort of weirdness that happened in the cartoon? There was some situation that required that to happen somehow; you come up with it, you come up with some bizarre scenario in which this happens.

I'm just going to pretend they work like the Japanese Headmasters series.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:36 pm

DigitalBrave3 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I'm just going to pretend they work like the Japanese Headmasters series.

Or that, that works too
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:39 pm

Kurona wrote:

I've never watched G1, but I get your point. And hey, maybe the titans return comics will have some answers for me.

So, Where are these things going in your collections? Do they fit in with your classics? Or do they get their own shelf?
My collection is based on the idw universe so I struggle with their placement.
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby Kurona » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Priority is the Lost Light collection; so Megsy, Chromedome, Brainstorm, Rewind and Hot Rod are going there, no question.
I tend to have my guys scattered about tho. End up always taking one or two down and messing about with them. Megatron with Hot Rod's head should be the stupidest, dumbest most beautiful thing ever.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Collector Canine » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:44 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
LE0KING wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I've never watched G1, but I get your point. And hey, maybe the titans return comics will have some answers for me.

So, Where are these things going in your collections? Do they fit in with your classics? Or do they get their own shelf?
My collection is based on the idw universe so I struggle with their placement.

I'm gonna put tge Titans Return figures on their own shelf. None of the figures have shown up in stores around my area, unfortunately, so Combiners Wars Buzzsaw is holding their spot for them. :D
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5

Postby LE0KING » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:52 pm

Kurona wrote:Megatron with Hot Rod's head should be the stupidest, dumbest most beautiful thing ever.

And... I'm converted. It isn't a perfect gimmick but this needs to happen. Not just with the toys, Roberts needs to make this cannon. :lol:

Thanks for talking me through this guys. My wallet is mad at you, but I'm not as upset about sixshot and overlord anymore. I still don't love it, but I don't hate it now. (Except Galvatron's faceplate but I'm sure 3rd partys are already losing sleep to fix it.)
I'll probably pick up some of the figures I passed on earlier now. ;)^
LE0KING
Vehicon

Postby william-james88 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:54 pm

They will go in their own bin so that the ecosystem stays in one place. Same thing did with my Combiner Wars toys.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 1RI (CA) Pitre-Durocher 230124"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #40 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210540 40A (CA) Hernandez"
TRANSFORMERS #40 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2RI Pitre-Durocher 230926X"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (CA) Yaniger 210227A"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 2RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 231010L"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM326 5D (CA) Bustos"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 4B (CA) Burcham"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #100 CE IDW Comics 2014 100CE convention 230207B"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18A DEC190650"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover RI-A IDW Comics 2020 NOV190608 5RIA (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAR220502 43B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON