This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:19 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Emerje wrote:
joeprime276 wrote:Is anybody else really bothered by that Hot Rod head? I know it's just because of the head master gimmick but it's bugging me a lot that his head is boxed like that.

At this point I've gotten pretty good at mentally blocking everything that isn't the face. Once you're able to look past the squareness they're much easier to enjoy.

Emerje

I've started to view them the same way. Plus, if there is room in the head/neck/shoulder area, the arms of the HeadTitan Master can be swung backward, helping to create a less squarish head. I'm doing that for Scourage right now, and it looks a little bit better, IMO.

There are may be some weird chops going on in the lower face area now... :-s
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby o.supreme » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:40 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well I feel as though I've hit to lottery this weekend, as someone who never saw Metroplex or CW Dev at retail, I went to the TRU in Roseville CA around 1pm on Saturday and they had 4 Fort Max! They also had all 4 of the wave 1 deluxes, but I was there for the big guy ;) . I had my son "stand guard" while I went and got a shopping cart. I purchased 2. Another person purchased one at the same time, so there was one left when we exited the store. Since that was almost 48 hours ago it probably is not there now, but Roseville CA seems to be a good place as someone on this forum first tipped me off to the potential of it being there last week, whereas my TRU just up the street has been slow to get anything. I checked just out of curiosity, and it appears on Sunday they did finally get some deluxes & some titanmasters.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Kurona » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:42 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
o.supreme wrote:I purchased 2.

I'm... curious as to your reasons for this.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:44 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Kurona wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I purchased 2.

I'm... curious as to your reasons for this.

one to open one to keep in box
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:45 am

One for my son, to open & play with. one for me to keep MISB. As I've stated before, my son and I are exactly 30 years apart, so I often refer him to things that were happening to me at the exact same time in his life. I got my original Fort max in December 1987, and sold it in the summer of 2007. So I told him...I got to enjoy mine for almost 20 years...lets see if you can do better ;) .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Cobotron » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:52 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
As a Dad, I like the above story. :D
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:58 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
bluecatcinema wrote:
Kurona wrote:I just worry that they'll make Scorponok out of Trypticon because... well...

... those base modes are really freaking similar. Ramp in the middle, two extending parts out of each side, two spires at the back... it scares me.
I really hope they don't do it and, well, obviously they shouldn't because base modes aside even a blind dude could tell you they're nothing alike; but maybe that cynical side of me is really trying to scare me...

I highly doubt it. You can't make a scorpion out of a dinosaur, not even with the most extensive retooling. And Scorponok wouldn't be Scorponok without a scorpion mode.

I don't know, I could see it. On one hand, Scorponoc's robot mode would have the same limb placements as Tryp's, the only differences a being Scorp has longer arms and no tail in robot mode. And how involved was/is the transformation of the original Scorponoc? Doesn't he kinda just do the whole "hey look I'm a scorpion!" And then when you transform him he's just. Scorpion on two legs?

On the other hand, even though HasTak may seem hell-bent on retooling as many moods into as many characters as possible, there isn't anyone else they can turn Devastator into. So there will be precenedent for them not to retool one of there Titan class figures.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:03 am

Nemesis Maximo wrote:On the other hand, even though HasTak may seem hell-bent on retooling as many moods into as many characters as possible, there isn't anyone else they can turn Devastator into. So there will be precenedent for them not to retool one of there Titan class figures.

on that note I'm really surprised we didn't get G2 Devs (Yellow & Orange), or TT didn't try for a Diaclone Dev repaint.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:18 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
devil's advocate: Trypticon could have legs that fold onto his back and pincers instead of dino arms. Retool his tail a little and add some bug legs and voila: Scorponok.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:19 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
o.supreme wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:On the other hand, even though HasTak may seem hell-bent on retooling as many moods into as many characters as possible, there isn't anyone else they can turn Devastator into. So there will be precenedent for them not to retool one of there Titan class figures.

on that note I'm really surprised we didn't get G2 Devs (Yellow & Orange), or TT didn't try for a Diaclone Dev repaint.

Probably because the market for those would be so niche that HasTak doesn't want to produce them in any kind of quantity for retail. If they mode those colors, they'd be exclusives. I imagine anyway.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Speed: 5

Postby Collector Canine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 am

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
joeprime276 wrote:Is anybody else really bothered by that Hot Rod head? I know it's just because of the head master gimmick but it's bugging me a lot that his head is boxed like that.

I've always been a fan of boxy head designs, so I've never really had an issue with it. You'll probably get used to it someday.
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5

Postby Geminii » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:00 am

Motto: "Ideas may hide in plain sight."
Weapon: Twin Turretted 8MM Electro-Static Cannons
That Bot wrote:devil's advocate: Trypticon could have legs that fold onto his back and pincers instead of dino arms. Retool his tail a little and add some bug legs and voila: Scorponok.

Yup. First thing that came to mind. Thin the legs a little by removing the outer sections; fold them up over his back and lock them together to form a scorpion tail; add eight little folding legs, switch out the arms, add some robot-mode legs which just form kibble or AA emplacements or something on the scorpion mode.
Geminii
Minibot
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 2
Courage: 4

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I bought Max after finding one at TRU this weekend. Ended up only paying $135 for him.

You know...I had intended to get the Takara version. The red on the legs really bothered me. However, the more I saw pictures of the Takara LG version, the more I kind of saw other stuff that bothered me too, particularly with the head and blue chest component (I know they're show accurate).

Sometime, not often, but sometimes the look of the toys has more appeal for me than the show.

But as I was looking at the figure, I realized how little I knew about the SDCC version. I knew I didn't care about the sword (the PE version will do fine), but I wasn't sure what the deco changes were.

There are definitely a few deco updates on the SDCC version that are worthy. I think if I was going full out on trying to get my idealized Max I would have gone for that one. Yet as it was, two things happened. One, I really wanted to buy him in the store. I remember seeing Max as a kid in the store and being amazed. Part of me just wanted that experience again.

Two, in a vacuum, with no history of the figure or character, I think the Hasbro deco is more cohesive. I have no idea what came over me, but I just don't mind the update to Max's details this time around.

I still intend to buy some kits and some stickers for him, but I kind of appreciate being able to buy a domestic release for once. >:oP
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby ishigoto » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Toysrus in Royal Palm beach! Just found 2 Fort Maxes yesterday!
ishigoto
Micromaster

In-Hand Comparison - Transformers Titans Return and Walgreens Deluxe Brainstorm [Updated]

Postby Va'al » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
We've been teased about it, we've seen it in the San Diego Comic Con 2016 Titan Force set, we've seen him as the Walgreens exclusive at SDCC in the Hasbro area (right here!), and now fellow Seibertronian Neurie offers us a very quick comparison between the standalone Titans Return deluxe Brainstorm, his Titan Force counterpart, and the Voyager from the Generations line, with Headmaster Arcana! Check out the images mirrored below, including the Titan Master Teslor - note: the Walgreens one is the more saturated one on the right.

UPDATED with more images, showing Titan Master looks, comparisons with Takara Legends Headmasters, and closer looks at details and features!

Its a fun toy, I prefer the main colour of the Walgreens version, neither it nor the SDCC version are as good as the Voyager thought.

The Walgreens has nice blue eyes and a vibrant orange face plate with better tampos.

Update:

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Emerje » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:50 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:
Kurona wrote:I just worry that they'll make Scorponok out of Trypticon because... well...

... those base modes are really freaking similar. Ramp in the middle, two extending parts out of each side, two spires at the back... it scares me.
I really hope they don't do it and, well, obviously they shouldn't because base modes aside even a blind dude could tell you they're nothing alike; but maybe that cynical side of me is really trying to scare me...

I highly doubt it. You can't make a scorpion out of a dinosaur, not even with the most extensive retooling. And Scorponok wouldn't be Scorponok without a scorpion mode.

I don't know, I could see it. On one hand, Scorponoc's robot mode would have the same limb placements as Tryp's, the only differences a being Scorp has longer arms and no tail in robot mode. And how involved was/is the transformation of the original Scorponoc? Doesn't he kinda just do the whole "hey look I'm a scorpion!" And then when you transform him he's just. Scorpion on two legs?

Maybe you can finagle a scorpion mode out of the dino mode, but what do you do about the bot mode? Trypticon's torso isn't the right shape for anything humanoid, his hips are too far apart and he doesn't have a proper pelvis. Scorponok's legs would have a mile wide gap between them on a squat body. There just isn't any way around making this work.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Re: In-Hand Comparison - Transformers Titans Return and Walgreens Deluxe Brainstorm

Postby Collector Canine » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:03 pm

Motto: ""Brave is my name, giant robots are my game!""
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dr Va'al wrote:We've been teased about it, we've seen it in the San Diego Comic Con 2016 Titan Force set, we've seen him as the Walgreens exclusive at SDCC in the Hasbro area (right here!), and now fellow Seibertronian Neurie offers us a very quick comparison between the standalone Titans Return deluxe Brainstorm, his Titan Force counterpart, and the Voyager from the Generations line, with Headmaster Arcana! Check out the images mirrored below, including the Titan Master Teslor - note: the Walgreens one is the more saturated one on the right.

Its a fun toy, I prefer the main colour of the Walgreens version, neither it nor the SDCC version are as good as the Voyager thought.

The Walgreens has nice blue eyes and a vibrant orange face plate with better tampos.

Wow! The Walgreen's one looks a lot better! :shock:
Impatiently waiting for my Haslab Victory Saber.
Collector Canine
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 4
Courage: 5

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:09 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I guess the Walgreens version looks better?

I don't know.

MtMtE has such washed out colors most of the time that I got used to the lighter color scheme.

I wish neither one was as extreme in color as they are.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Randomhero » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:44 pm

I got the SDCC one over the weekend with the Walgreens on me on the way. I really like the SDCC one. It's very MTMTE and so it fits with what I wanted but I'm excited to get the retail release too to see them compared.
Randomhero
Gestalt

Postby ThunderThruster » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I must admit, I quite like the retail release over the SDCC version....
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
>prefers the colours on SDCC
>prefers the tampos on Walgreens

help me
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby SeventhSage » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:54 pm

When is the Walgreens one released?
SeventhSage
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:57 pm

Motto: "Tell those damned kids to stay off my lawn!!!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
I still just see Blurr vosplaying as Brainstorm. Generations version for the win.
Card carrying grumpy old man.

Leonardo wrote:Take your lips off my pipe!
Ironhidensh
Faction Commander
News Credits: 25
Buy from Ironhidensh on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+

Postby Bumblebee21 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Ironhidensh wrote:I still just see Blurr vosplaying as Brainstorm. Generations version for the win.

But you need brainstorm to complete the original 6
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:53 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:I still just see Blurr vosplaying as Brainstorm. Generations version for the win.

But you need brainstorm to complete the original 6

Did you count Fortress Maximus as two?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210849 (CA) Jurgens (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #1 var 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BASE #1 Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220998 (CA) Rodriguez"
Punisher War Journ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220947 (CA) Momoko (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var un ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #3 var WHM Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220961 (CA) Bazaldua 240415A"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #3 var WH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230682 (CA) Romita (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #2 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #18 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230663 (CA) Klein"
GHOST RIDER #18 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #3 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230923 (A/CA) Noto (W) Taboo + B Earl"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221094 (CA) Panosian (W)Percy (A)Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #7 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221086 (CA) Momoko (W) Zells"
DAREDEVIL #7 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230953 (CA) Hotz (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #10 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221092 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230732 (CA) Mack"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #19 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221134 (CA) Segovia (W)MacKay (A)Sabbatini"
MOON KNIGHT #19 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trick Or Read MOON KNIGHT #1 Marvel Comics 2023 JUL230867 (CA) Segoiva"
Trick Or Read MOON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON