This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:41 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Hellscream9999 wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:Finally transformed Galvatron to cannon mode and it's pretty awesome looking. All I need is TR Astrotrain and some trumpets to recreate the Death of Starscream scene lol.

I think it's been mentioned before, but just opened Skullsmasher and extremely disappointed in the looseness of the ball joints for the legs. It is very difficult to transform since every time I need to do something with the legs, they pop off.

Mine did too, a tiny bit of paper towel in each joint tightens them up permanently though ;)

That's the best way to tighten ball joints. It's easy and fast.

It, or scotch tape, works for swivel/mushroom joints too.

Yeah, I know, but, really, it isn't something we should have to do... It'd be like buying a Lego set, and having to apply floor polish to half the pieces in order to keep it together once you've built it, it really shouldn't be happening, especially not in these numbers...

I agree. It sucks. Not really sure what else can be done if you want the figures though.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Pictorial Review Titans Return Voyager Class Alpha Trion

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:19 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Fellow Seibertronians, hot on the heels of his sighting yesterday, fellow Tranformers fan from Australia Nathan has kindly done a pictorial review of the voyager class Alpha Trion for your viewing pleasure. Read on to see what he had to say about the highly anticipated upcoming triple-changer, and check out the accompanying pictures, and be sure to let us know what you think of the figure in the comments below.

Alpha Trion is awesome, He looks like a viking berserker was raised as a samurai or maybe the other way round, either way he doesn't give off an especially "Alpha Trion" vibe. Its not necessarily a bad thing, he does still feel very wise and learned but now there's no doubt he can kick some ass.

He has quite a boxy torso which limits posing a little bit, but I feel like you can get him into all the positions and poses you would want a character like this to throw out.

I thought these figures made good comparison toys not just for their alt mode similarities but also the similarities in design elements of the robot modes, which I'm sure I'm not the only person to have thought so.

Both alt modes have obvious elements of the other in their design, but that's kinda just the nature of the beast. As far as beast modes go, it's not bad, he can throw some fairly regal shapes if you need him to.

His spaceship mode seems very tame by comparison, but I like that aspect to it, it's almost like he has a Jekyll and Hyde motif to it, I hope this version is one we get to see in the comic's, as I would love an explanation for these alt modes. The other thought I'm left with is how are they going to reuse this mold?

Of the three voyagers in this line I own (Galvatron, Astrotrain and Alpha Trion) he is quickly becoming my favorite due to the uniqueness of his design, my eye is continually drawn to him because he's so weird. I'm looking forward to displaying him on metroplex's shoulder.

I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ok, I really can't wait for Alpha Trion. He may be my most coveted figure of the line so far. He looks awesome and I love the triple changing beast/ship/bot mode. I really like that the fists are the lower jaw and the fingers come off as teeth.

Kurona wrote:It was sarcasm, but it is actually something I have been considering - TR Megatron looks to be the best Megatron yet (for my personal tastes anyway), and if the Blitzwing redeco/retool is too similar - especially since I'd want them posed next to each other in a 'con display - then I might just have to go Generations Blitzwing.

I am personally very happy with my Thrilling 30 Blitzwing, so I won't get the TR one for him. Depending on his colors, I may just put Flywheels' head on there and make that my generations Flywheels (color depending). If the colors don't work out, I'll get Megatron (or just both, so I have voyager Prime and Megs and Leader Prime and Megs).

Agamemnon wrote:Generations Nightbeat?

This is cool. How'd you do it?

Mr Skram wrote:Eh, I think it's fine if people have legit complaints about QC and such. It lets others know of potential problems so they can make a more informed decision. Some people don't want to mess with having to fix their brand new figures and that's alright.

For Rewind's alt mode, give the boombox a try. I was inspired by someone pages and pages ago(or possibly a different thread. I couldn't dig that far back to find the exact posts)

Yep, that was us! I tried it out and then you pulled off a better version :lol:

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Apparently I missed a notification on this post and was 3 pages behind. Caught up. There's a hell of a lot of Negative Nancy's in those 3 pages. Cheer up folks! Most of the "horrible quality control" you're complaining about can be easily rectified with some scotch tape or some future floor polish. Does it suck you have to do this, yes. But if you do the quick fixes, they are really fun figures.

I got Rewind and Wheelie yesterday. Rewind has lame alt modes, but robot mode is awesome. He looks great.

Wheelie is a bit finicky with the transformation but once you get him right, he's a great alt mode that actually rolls. Also gave him the slingshot from GDO Wheelie.

I love Rewind. He is a great figure and the bot mode is perfect for me. Wheelie is also fun, but I agree the alt mode is a bit panicky, but still awesome! (totally needed that slingshot).
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby SureShot18 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:40 am

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Ugh, I really want to like Alpha Trion. But I can't. The proportions of the robot mode look off to me and the altmodes aren't anything to write home about. Does anybody else have a similar opinion?
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sigma Magnus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:42 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
SureShot18 wrote:Ugh, I really want to like Alpha Trion. But I can't. The proportions of the robot mode look off to me and the altmodes aren't anything to write home about. Does anybody else have a similar opinion?

I feel the same way, unfortunately...
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:54 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Sigma Magnus wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:Ugh, I really want to like Alpha Trion. But I can't. The proportions of the robot mode look off to me and the altmodes aren't anything to write home about. Does anybody else have a similar opinion?

Complete opposite. I can't wait for this guy! I think he looks great. I love the spaceship mode and that face is so great.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194

Postby Mr Skram » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:05 am

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
D-Max and the boombox, okay! Sorry, I have a hard enough time remembering people's names irl, can be a bit tougher on forums.

I like Alpha Trion, but not necessarily as A3. I'd like to see who they repaint/remold him as. The samurai berserker description is great! He does look like it, but to me that's not a characteristic of Alpha Trion. I wonder if I can hold off long enough to wait for the repurposed mold, if there is one.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby RAR » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 am

Is Alpha Trion supposed to transform into Parsley the Lion ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:22 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Mr Skram wrote:I like Alpha Trion, but not necessarily as A3. I'd like to see who they repaint/remold him as. The samurai berserker description is great! He does look like it, but to me that's not a characteristic of Alpha Trion. I wonder if I can hold off long enough to wait for the repurposed mold, if there is one.

Our best guesses are Vector Prime, any Japanese lion Prime (Lio Convoy or Go Prime), or even Prime Thundertron.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:29 am

What Hasbro should've did.

Those little titan sets are nice but are poor stand-ins for the established characters. The only one that makes the concept even feel palpable is Apeface. Most of them look like generic sets were designed first, then a certain character was attached. What does a jet or tank have to do with Horri-Bull?

I guess I must've lucked out with my Skullsmasher. I haven't had any problems with parts popping off. Only once did a leg come off when transforming him. He's been standing sturdy on my desk for two weeks now. Granted, I didn't get one of the initial releases so maybe the later waves are better.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Ultimate Weapon1 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:29 am

I can't wait till they arrive in the US! (and not just them but all of the others too) ;)^
Ultimate Weapon1
Micromaster
Watch Ultimate Weapon1 on YouTube

Postby Bradimus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:33 am

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Sigma Magnus wrote:

My biggest problem with the robot mode is that crotch plate. It doesn't make sense and gets in the way. Then there is the block look. What works for Zyuohger doesn't work for Transformers. I think just like the legend class chest minions this mold suffers from triple changer syndrome. In this case lion and space ship do not mix. What we are left with is a lion that looks like a brick with strange limbs and no articulation and a space ship with half a lion head on each side destroying the look. I wish Hasbro would have made a lion as one figure and a space ship as another instead of this mess. I do like how the lion head halves make up the shoulders, but that's all I like.

To everyone who likes this mold all the power to you. It's just not for me. [-(
Bradimus
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:35 am

Bradimus wrote:
Sigma Magnus wrote:

My biggest problem with the robot mode is that crotch plate. It doesn't make sense and gets in the way. Then there is the block look. What works for Zyuohger doesn't work for Transformers. I think just like the legend class chest minions this mold suffers from triple changer syndrome. In this case lion and space ship do not mix. What we are left with is a lion that looks like a brick with strange limbs and no articulation and a space ship with half a lion head on each side destroying the look. I wish Hasbro would have made a lion as one figure and a space ship as another instead of this mess. I do like how the lion head halves make up the shoulders, but that's all I like.

To everyone who likes this mold all the power to you. It's just not for me. [-(

At least this lion mode has articulation, unlike thundertron :BANG_HEAD:

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:38 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mr Skram wrote:I like Alpha Trion, but not necessarily as A3. I'd like to see who they repaint/remold him as. The samurai berserker description is great! He does look like it, but to me that's not a characteristic of Alpha Trion. I wonder if I can hold off long enough to wait for the repurposed mold, if there is one.

Our best guesses are Vector Prime, any Japanese lion Prime (Lio Convoy or Go Prime), or even Prime Thundertron.

Aside from Vector Prime, the rest sound like things the Club would do, or Takara, nothing mainline Hasbro. And even then Vecotr Prime doesnt make sense as a lion. Is it possible that this, along with Galvatron, could be a unique mold, as far as a mianline release?

I am of two minds on this toy. The robot mode rocks and I find it really cool how the ship can have such smooth sides and yet also turn into a lion. But the duality of this toy does end up hurting the alt modes. The ship ends up having beast feet on the sides and I also find it really odd why they chose not not have a tapered front. I thought the feet would connect the other way with the silver in between. I dont get why they chose the other way, it also makes his feet look weird.

And the lion ends up having a very angular rickish mody, especially the back. The front is fine but the back is all blocky with the lion legs looking way too small. Reminds me a bit of this, and not in a good way:

But overall, the robot mode is awesome and I like triple changers so I am still very interested in this.

On another note, that review makes me want to go play with my Vector Prime, easily one of the best Transformers of all time.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:43 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Bradimus wrote: a space ship with half a lion head on each side destroying the look.

But we dont see the lion head on the shapeship:

Its the flat half we see instead that doesnt have any of the lion features.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Dude Gatsby » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:02 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

It's a bit of a stretch, but I was thinking they would use it for Victory Leo.
Dude Gatsby
Mini-Con

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:09 am

Dude Gatsby wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

It's a bit of a stretch, but I was thinking they would use it for Victory Leo.

Hmm, that's kind of clever actually :-?

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby gothsaurus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:24 pm

yeah, it doesn't scream Alpha Trion to me at all. Wondering what the intended mold might be instead of A3. Maybe it's designed for one of the upcoming Predacons and/or Lio Convoy. (?)

It's odd seeing some of the Botcon fiction coming to life in the main line, though. I'll probably pick it up for that reason alone.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby Optimum Supreme » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:13 pm

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon

It just looks like a hot mess to me.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Skill: 4

Postby Bradimus » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:27 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
william-james88 wrote:
Bradimus wrote: a space ship with half a lion head on each side destroying the look.

But we dont see the lion head on the shapeship:

Its the flat half we see instead that doesnt have any of the lion features.

It looks terrible from the front, totally unbelievable as a ship, and terrible from the rear, though some people might not care about that. It also looks pretty bad from the side (the angle you are sharing in the picture) as the lion legs are clearly visible.

Optimum Supreme wrote:

It just looks like a hot mess to me.

And that about sums it up.

Sorry, there is no winning me over with this mold. But I won't tell anyone who likes it not to. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby Cobotron » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Say what you will about the figure, but no one can deny that that sword is absolutely glorious!

Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby LE0KING » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
gothsaurus wrote:yeah, it doesn't scream Alpha Trion to me at all. Wondering what the intended mold might be instead of A3. Maybe it's designed for one of the upcoming Predacons and/or Lio Convoy.

My guess is onyx prime (the beastformer prime) and if that's the case I'll pass. I have car robots/rid Megatron as onyx in my 13 primes collection.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Skill: 7

Postby RAR » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm

I wonder if TR Fastlane is gonna be another Blurr remould ?
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Agamemnon » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:40 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:[Snip some stuff]

[Snip some pics]

This is cool. How'd you do it?

The link goes to the customization thread. It was actually pretty easy. Just disassemble Generations Nightbeat's chest and pop out the existing head (on a mushroom peg). The Titan Masters just sit in there unless some paper/card stock (or adhesive, I suppose) is used.

And thanks! :D
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:51 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Cobotron wrote:Say what you will about the figure, but no one can deny that that sword is absolutely glorious!

[img]

You sound like Benscollectables. :lol:
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OMEGA MEN #3 Facsimile Edition DC Comics 2023 ptg 0623DC259 1st Lobo (CA) Giffen"
OMEGA MEN #3 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GREEN LANTERN #87 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1223DC211 (CA) Adams"
NEW!
GREEN LANTERN #87 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC161 181B"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1122DC116 (CA) Infantino + Anderson"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 0723DC814 1C (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2024 OCT230973 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION #51 Cvr A Facsimile DC Comics 2024 ptg 0124DC164 51A"
NEW!
LIMITED COLLECTORS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GIANT-SIZE SUPER-STARS #1 Facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg OCT230665 Buckler"
GIANT-SIZE SUPER-S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "X-MEN #101 Facsimile 2023 ptg Marvel Comics MAY230703  (CA) Cockrum (W)Claremont"
X-MEN #101 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #252 Facsimile 1:25 Marvel Comics 2024 ptg OCT230972 (CA)Vess"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-STAR COMICS #3 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 0923DC266 (CA) EE Hibbard"
ALL-STAR COMICS #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #405 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC212 (CA) Mazzucchelli (W) Miller"
BATMAN #405 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Marvel Super Heroes SECRET WARS #1 Facsimile var foil Marvel Comics 2024 MSH"
Marvel Super Heroe ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON