This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Kurona wrote:If you want a jet-to-plane triple changer you could always buy TR Voyager Optimus, cover his tanker with your hands and pretend he's a weirdly shaped car.

:lol: Okay, so how do I make a tank to fishing boat out of TR Megatron?
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Courtesy of Maz...
maz.jpg

I was hoping to get the Hasbro version, but the Takara head is so much better. :(
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:44 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Counterpunch wrote:Courtesy of Maz...
maz.jpg

I was hoping to get the Hasbro version, but the Takara head is so much better. :(

eeeesh, its just a big blotch of red on his face, I had not noticed that before. I do like the shape better than Takara's though.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby RAR » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:48 pm

G1 Weirdwolf has one feature the modern Homage does not - retracting grenade launcher pods in the shoulders.

That reminds me I really must see if I can find Quad-U a gun before that ship sales.

--------

I am not sure if Bee counts or not but he may be one of the only Car/Jet Robot Triple changers in the entire line not just TR which was what I was referring too.

It's sorta weird that we nearly got a Lama-jet-robot but not really a car-jet-robot (In transformers proper anyway)
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby shauyaun » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:54 pm

Motto: "Nothing is certain but death so live while you still can!"
Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
Fortmax's arm is a great place to store all your Titan masters! :D
:HUNTER: ShaunImage :HUNTER:

Oh also check out my EPIC TF collection
shauyaun
Combiner
News Credits: 12
Watch shauyaun on YouTube
Alt Mode: A super fast and high flying hover tank
Strength: 7
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Anyone else find it weird that despite Nightbeat and Siren being in Titan Masters wave 1, Hosehead doesn't even have an announcement yet for the class? Especially when all three of their small Decepticon Headmasters have either been released or coming out in Wave 3.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Kurona wrote:Anyone else find it weird that despite Nightbeat and Siren being in Titan Masters wave 1, Hosehead doesn't even have an announcement yet for the class? Especially when all three of their small Decepticon Headmasters have either been released or coming out in Wave 3.

I've noticed and I'm a bit disappointed by it. But then again, maybe Hosehead will be the lucky one to get a full body
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Kurona » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Kurona wrote:Anyone else find it weird that despite Nightbeat and Siren being in Titan Masters wave 1, Hosehead doesn't even have an announcement yet for the class? Especially when all three of their small Decepticon Headmasters have either been released or coming out in Wave 3.

I've noticed and I'm a bit disappointed by it. But then again, maybe Hosehead will be the lucky one to get a full body

If anything, he might actually be the most likely one due to character re-use - he and his japanese counterpart Cab have no deco differences at all unlike Nightbeat/Minerva and Siren/Goshooter... plus, they could always re-use him for Heatwave. I do remember something about Generations Rescue Bots being asked about at Botcon... :-?
Probably a bit of a stretch though.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

If anything, he might actually be the most likely one due to character re-use - he and his japanese counterpart Cab have no deco differences at all unlike Nightbeat/Minerva and Siren/Goshooter... plus, they could always re-use him for Heatwave. I do remember something about Generations Rescue Bots being asked about at Botcon... :-?

Simple: make all the Burn's the titan masters with their respective partners. Boom! 4 generations rescue bots and a transforming family of heroes!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Squeezeplay, Fangry and Terri-Bull vs. Cancer, Wilder and Bullhorn. I dare ya.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:45 am

Interesting talk from a Hasbro designer, Emiliano Santalucia, from TF Nation (found on allspark.com).

Its been confirmed: Alpha Trion and Galvatron were planned prior to Titans Return (without a headmaster gimmick).

We then turned to the Titans Return line, looking first at Alpha Trion. As noted previously, he was not originally planned for that line, and as such was not originally designed as either a Headmaster or a Triple Changer. Emiliano’s original design showed a robot mode very similar to the final toy, inspired by Cybertron Vector Prime, but equipped with an extra spiked sceptre weapon and a cloak, whilst the lion mode was significantly more sleek and organic, with a Transmetal 2-style cyborg look.

Emiliano also worked on the beast modes for Skullsmasher, Mindwipe and Wolfwire, with Takara then designing robot modes out of them. Wolfwire’s intial design was very close to the final toy, whilst Skullsmasher was originally planned to have his cockpit in his crocodile head before having it moved to his torso due to space limitations. Mindwipe’s design art was most different from the final figure, having a far more realistic bat silhouette, and a more snub-nosed bat head. The final toy’s ‘robot legs to bat wings’ transformation scheme was also absent, with the robot legs forming the bat torso instead.

Next was wave 1 of the single-packed Titan Masters and their drone vehicles/beast. Interestingly, Emiliano noted that these were originally designed as brand-new characters, explaining why their robot modes didn’t appear to be based on anything in particular. Their original head modes had very cool, unusual designs, with features like large cylinders and chunky faceplates, before being replaced with those of existing characters.

Galvatron was another figure Emiliano worked on, and like Alpha Trion, was not designed as a Headmaster. He noted that his earliest sketches were approved very quickly. Interestingly, these early designs sported a cartoon-style ‘crown’ rather than the IDW-style helmet seen recently on test shots.

Next up was Powermaster Optimus Prime, for which Emiliano had to search up pictures of Leader Class Ultra Magnus online to identify the figure’s transformation scheme! The initial concepts were mostly similar to the final toy, but unfortunately new parts to close up the front of Prime’s vehicle trailer didn’t make it onto the figure. Also lost from the original design art were several extra paint applications, including blue fists, detailing on the shins, and extra black and white details on the chest plate’s faux Hi-Q.

Finally for Titans Return, we saw the design art for the Soundwave retool of Leader Class Blaster. Emiliano was specifically asked to give him a modern sound bar alternate mode. Two pieces of tooling that didn’t make it to the final toy were Soundwave’s traditional rifle, and a mounted microphone which would have replaced Blaster’s boombox handle and transformed into Soundwave’s shoulder cannon for robot mode.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:51 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

TRU was probably told by Hasbro to change their promotional image to have less leaks

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:55 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
That interview posted William was pretty interesting. Has nothing made it out of the original head planned for Galvatron from then I take it? I mean we have the original rendered shots with the different different looking-crown. I just wonder how much different it was. The gap is also starting to drive me nuts a bit on mine, but I'm making do with it at least.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Tyrannacon wrote:That interview posted William was pretty interesting. Has nothing made it out of the original head planned for Galvatron from then I take it? I mean we have the original rendered shots with the different different looking-crown. I just wonder how much different it was. The gap is also starting to drive me nuts a bit on mine, but I'm making do with it at least.

There was no gap, the head was fully part of the design, and it looked quite similar to the Guidi IDW version of things. Emiliano said at the panel how his designs were still following the IDW-trend that Hasbro was doing with Generations, just as they switched over to the new G1 updates (without really telling their freelance artists, of course).
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:09 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Dr Va'al wrote:
Tyrannacon wrote:That interview posted William was pretty interesting. Has nothing made it out of the original head planned for Galvatron from then I take it? I mean we have the original rendered shots with the different different looking-crown. I just wonder how much different it was. The gap is also starting to drive me nuts a bit on mine, but I'm making do with it at least.

There was no gap, the head was fully part of the design, and it looked quite similar to the Guidi IDW version of things. Emiliano said at the panel how his designs were still following the IDW-trend that Hasbro was doing with Generations, just as they switched over to the new G1 updates (without really telling their freelance artists, of course).

I appreciate the clarification here. Thank you!
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Next was wave 1 of the single-packed Titan Masters and their drone vehicles/beast. Interestingly, Emiliano noted that these were originally designed as brand-new characters, explaining why their robot modes didn’t appear to be based on anything in particular. Their original head modes had very cool, unusual designs, with features like large cylinders and chunky faceplates, before being replaced with those of existing characters.

Now that is very interesting to hear, and explains why they don't resemble the smaller Headmasters at all. Mind you, this should not be taken as an explanation for why they've been renamed, as Nightbeat still has his original name.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:42 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Suddenly, it appears that BBTS has received some TR Wave 2 as I received an email notification with them in stock (in some respects) and taking preorders on singles and cases. Here are links to the sets:

Wave 2 Deluxes, set of 4 Highbrow, Chromedome, Mindwipe, Wolfwire

Wave 2 Voyager, set of 2 Alpha Trion and Astrotrain

Funny, I hadn't seen preorders before now, and was wondering about them....
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
so we could have had a perfect galvatron
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9

Postby SureShot18 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Bumblebee21 wrote:so we could have had a perfect galvatron

It certainly appears that way. Unless of course this figure was blessed with its own flaw.
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Firepower: 7

Postby LE0KING » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:08 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Agamemnon wrote:Suddenly, it appears that BBTS has received some TR Wave 2 as I received an email notification with them in stock (in some respects) and taking preorders on singles and cases. Here are links to the sets:

Wave 2 Deluxes, set of 4 Highbrow, Chromedome, Mindwipe, Wolfwire

Wave 2 Voyager, set of 2 Alpha Trion and Astrotrain

Funny, I hadn't seen preorders before now, and was wondering about them....

Got um! Ha ha thank you sir.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Endurance: 4

Postby LE0KING » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Motto: "Even demons run when a good man goes to war."
Weapon: Twin Swords

Yep, it's been fairly obvious since the beginning that it wasn't intended to be a Titan master. every time I look at it I shed a single manly tear for what was lost.
LE0KING
Vehicon
Endurance: 4

Postby Railbomb » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Motto: "A leader who stays dead is the best kind."
Weapon: Sword
LE0KING wrote:

Yep, it's been fairly obvious since the beginning that it wasn't intended to be a Titan master. every time I look at it I shed a single manly tear for what was lost.

I wouldn't be surprised if the tooling was still on the molds, we might get it in its intended form a few years down the line.
Shhhhhhh... I was never here. You never got anything from me.
Railbomb
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Highly Modified Seeker Body
Courage: 5
Firepower: 4

Transformers Titans Return Deluxe and Voyager Wave 2 In Stock at BBTS, TFSource

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Hot off the press, we bring to you news that sponsors TFSource and Big Bad Toy Store both have the Titans Return Wave 2 Voyagers and Deluxes in stock! The figures can be found at the below links, so jump on those orders and go get some new Titans Return figures! Note: BBTS still does not have the deluxes in stock, but instead up for pre-order.

Deluxes:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... eluxe%2002
http://tfsource.com/titans-return/2016-deluxe-wave-2/

Voyagers:
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/sear ... yager%2002
http://tfsource.com/titans-return/voyager-wave-2/
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:13 pm

LE0KING wrote:

:lol:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby SureShot18 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:24 pm

Motto: "Certainty of death, small chance of success...What are we waiting for?"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Dang Chromedome is already sold out at BigBad. And also what's with the $19 price tag? Even Toysrus sells them for less. Hopefully I can find these guys in store. Now I need to decide whether or not I should save up for these guys or if I should finally get the Combaticon limbs. #-o
SureShot18
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 2
Firepower: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1068 Cvr D 1:25 DC Comics 2023 NOV223446 1068D (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr D pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC199 1073D (CA) Reeder"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1068 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 NOV223443 1068A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Justice League MIDSUMMER'S NIGHTMARE #1 DC Comics 1996 190529HM-JKY"
Justice League MID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEW TEEN TITANS #1 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC206 1B Perez"
NEW TEEN TITANS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #1 Cvr I DC Comics 2023 DEC222891 1I (CA) Mattina (W) Williamson"
SUPERMAN #1 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 2nd ptg DC Comics 2024 1223DC880 (CA) Camuncoli + Nesi (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #143 2nd pt ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1071 Cvr E 1:50 foil DC Comics 2023 0223DC051 1071E (CA) Jones"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #800 Cvr I 1:25 Cardstock DC Comics 2023 0423DC122 800I (CA) Rodriguez"
FLASH #800 Cvr I 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #10 DC Comics 0523DC252 (A/CA) Brizuela (W) Cohen"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman BRAVE AND BOLD #2 Cvr B DC Comics 2023 0423DC016 2B (CA) Chew"
Batman BRAVE AND B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #800 Cvr C Cardstock DC Comics 2023 0423DC116 800C (CA) Dekal"
FLASH #800 Cvr C C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC270 5C"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUSTICE LEAGUE Vol 1 ORIGIN (NEW 52) tpb DC Comics OCT127119 (A/CA) Lee (W)Johns"
JUSTICE LEAGUE Vol ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON