This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:02 am

I was mocking the logo on the box of Soundwave for reasons that the triple changer marking represent 3 modes that don't actually exist on any Titans Returns toys namely car, jet & Robot (excluding Sixshot - and his armoured car mode barely counts as a car either). I hope didn't spread confusion - I have a habit of doing that by accident it seems.

As for Reflector - it's a pity that the Generations Perceptor remould never got made - that had some elements that were quite suitable for a re imagining of the characters. Especially if they called them the "Reflector team" and named them individually and made each one basically the same colours but with a different colour accent a bit like much of evil Vicky is.

But as I keep saying we need Vs packs.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:46 am

RAR wrote:I was mocking the logo on the box of Soundwave for reasons that the triple changer marking represent 3 modes that don't actually exist on any Titans Returns toys namely car, jet & Robot (excluding Sixshot - and his armoured car mode barely counts as a car either). I hope didn't spread confusion - I have a habit of doing that by accident it seems.

As for Reflector - it's a pity that the Generations Perceptor remould never got made - that had some elements that were quite suitable for a re imagining of the characters. Especially if they called them the "Reflector team" and named them individually and made each one basically the same colours but with a different colour accent a bit like much of evil Vicky is.

But as I keep saying we need Vs packs.

Poor Reflector never gets any love.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:19 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Was checking ou the prices for the newer tr figures, but what's up with the outrageous prices on tfsource and bbts? Like $14 for legends figures, $19 for deluxes, this is ridiculous, there is no way any of the legends figures are worth the near deluxe price, screw them =;
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:28 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Hellscream9999 wrote:Was checking ou the prices for the newer tr figures, but what's up with the outrageous prices on tfsource and bbts? Like $14 for legends figures, $19 for deluxes, this is ridiculous, there is no way any of the legends figures are worth the near deluxe price, screw them =;

And at the same time, TRU the company everyone on these baords seems to hate is selling wave one TR at MSRP with discounts on previous gen legends figures and a great price on their exclusive starscream toy that cant be price matched.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:32 am

Hellscream9999 wrote: there is no way any of the legends figures are worth the near deluxe price

"Worth" is a very sibjective word. Wheelie is as complex as Scourge, if not more so.

But that just means I tried to get scourge closer to the price I paid for Wheelie :lol:
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby nycPrime » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:58 am

I've noticed the popular online shops always charge a few bucks over MSRP on most figures. The exceptions I've noticed are Titan class, which go for MSRP, or popular figures (like Sky Lynx), which go for significantly over MSRP.

It's not terrible if it's a few bucks extra since there's no tax from these stores, but only if you can get free shipping. Most of these places ship for free for orders over $150. I sucked it up and paid $19 for Scourge to get free shipping on my entire order. If you were to buy it at MSRP from TRU or a brick and mortar, you'd end up paying tax, which pretty much evens things out.

My preference is still HTS. They offer free shipping above $50, and usually have good deals that more than offset the tax. BBTS is definitely a last resort for me.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:36 am

nycPrime wrote:My preference is still HTS. They offer free shipping above $50, and usually have good deals that more than offset the tax. BBTS is definitely a last resort for me.

Why does HTS charge Tax if other retailers dont. Its not like there is a Hasbro office in every state (is there?)

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cyrano » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Weapon: Dual Slime Lasers
Does anyone know when we should expect Brainstorm to start showing up at Walgreens?
Cyrano
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4
Alt Mode: Transmetal II Guinea Pig
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:My preference is still HTS. They offer free shipping above $50, and usually have good deals that more than offset the tax. BBTS is definitely a last resort for me.

Why does HTS charge Tax if other retailers dont. Its not like there is a Hasbro office in every state (is there?)

I really don't know, but they are my preference too. Free shipping, good prices, many deals throughout the year
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby nycPrime » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:54 pm

william-james88 wrote:Why does HTS charge Tax if other retailers dont. Its not like there is a Hasbro office in every state (is there?)

Hasbro is a big company so I'm sure they have a presence in NY, which is where I have stuff shipped. Out of curiosity, I checked their website, and they do have office locations throughout the US. But I'm sure there are states where they don't have a presence, and that is great for collectors from those states.

Cyrano wrote:Does anyone know when we should expect Brainstorm to start showing up at Walgreens?

A user from another forum stated that he had a Walgreens employee check their system via an item number of some sort and was told that the figures should be coming in around mid-October. Obviously there is no way to validate that as fact.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby Cobotron » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
HTS charges sales tax to everyone. Some online stores do. Some don't. If I had to bet all online retailers will start charging sales tax. I fear the no tax thing is a loop hole that is slowly phasing out. I mean, how many of us actually claim our online purchases on our State and Federal tax returns? :WHISTLE:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:03 pm

Cyrano wrote:Does anyone know when we should expect Brainstorm to start showing up at Walgreens?

Mid October

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Alright! So from a hot heads-up from Seibertronion, friend, gentleman, and fellow Nebrasken DecepticonFinishline, I just scored! Finishline reached out to let me know he found Wave 2 Deluxe Wolfwire and Chromedome at his local Walgreens (about an hour away from me) while hunting for Brainstorm. I actually needed to pick up a script so I hit the streets, and BLAMO! I scored Mindwipe and Chromedome.
I got all my medicine tonight y'all!!!

It should be noted that Walgreens is notorious for their jacked-up prices, and normally I would have passed, but I had some points accrued on my Walgreens Rewards card that brought the total down to regular MSRP. The figures rang up for $19.99 each.

I asked a super friendly employee if they had more in the back. They didn't, and had actually just put these two out. I did however learn some good details about Walgreens distribution. They split cases and send the merch off to stores in the same region. So if you found one or two from a case, you might find the other two at the next closest Walgreens. They also said that distribution is based on demographics and sales reports. Meaning that, if you know a Walgreens is in say, a large residential area they may have a higher turn over on toy sales and are more likely to have newer merch, more often.

If you have Walgreens in your zone, the time is now.

...and extra special thanks to DecepticonFinishline for the tip!
Happy hunting!
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Titan Returns Deluxe Class Wave 2 Sighted At US Retail

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Fellow Seibertronians and Nebraskans, fellow users DecepticonFinishline and Cobotron have reached out to let us know that the Titan Returns deluxe class wave 2 have not only made it to the Statess but have landed in their local Walgreens - soon to be home to the exclusive Brainstorm. Below are pictures taken by Cobotron, as well as a little write-up by him about the circumstances of finding them, as well as some insight into the distribution methods of Walgreens. The last part is of particular note, as it could possibly make finding the new TR figures, as well as the hotly anticipated Brainstorm figure easier.

Cobotron wrote:I just scored! DecepticonFinishline reached out to let me know he found Wave 2 Deluxe Wolfwire and Chromedome at his local Walgreens (about an hour away from me) while hunting for Brainstorm. So I hit the streets, and BLAMO! I scored Mindwipe and Chromedome.

It should be noted that Walgreens is notorious for their jacked-up prices, and normally I would have passed, but I had some points accrued on my Walgreens Rewards card that brought the total down to regular MSRP. The figures rang up for $19.99 each.

I asked a super friendly employee if they had more in the back. They didn't, and had actually just put these two out. I did however learn some good details about Walgreens distribution. They split cases and send the merchandise off to stores in the same region. So if you found one or two from a case, you might find the other two at the next closest Walgreens. They also said that distribution is based on demographics and sales reports. Meaning that, if you know a Walgreens is in say, a large residential area they may have a higher turn over on toy sales and are more likely to have newer merchandise, more often.

If you have any sightings yourself, make sure to let us and the rest of the community know by noting them in the Sightings section here and the Sightings boards here. Happy hunting!

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
In stock: Yay! $19.99: Boo!
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby nycPrime » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Decepticon Stryker wrote:In stock: Yay! $19.99: Boo!

But 7% sales tax: Yay! NYC sales tax almost 9%: boo!
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:29 pm

Got Apeface a few days ago, he's great. Turns out the little bits by the gorilla head have some slight indentation that allow the headmasters' hands to click into place whilst on his back, a pretty neat little feature ;)^

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Well, looks like I have a full list when I go out this weekend! So much stuff hitting the shelves!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:33 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hasbro really needs to slow it down with these waves, ive barely seen any TR stuff at all and wave 2 is turning up. Luckily i was able to get the few i wanted but for the people who havent this screws them over. Plus this is how entire waves are missed, i know for a fact that some people will never see wave 1 because of this.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Spider 001 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:37 am

I won't pay $15.99 at Target. No way in hell I'll pay $19.99. I'll wait for Walmart & pay $14.94.

These things are still only worth $9.99 IMO.
Spider 001
Mini-Con

Postby nycPrime » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 am

Spider 001 wrote:I won't pay $15.99 at Target. No way in hell I'll pay $19.99. I'll wait for Walmart & pay $14.94.

What has been your success rate at waiting and still getting the figures you want? You have a strategy in terms of grabbing a few early and waiting on others? I'm still trying to figure out how to gauge which figures I can wait for to get a good discount, and which ones I should just snag when available at close to MSRP rather than taking a chance at saving a few bucks.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby jogunwarrior » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:38 am

That price tag just reaffirms I made the right decision to order from BBTS
jogunwarrior
Fuzor

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:21 am

nycPrime wrote:
Spider 001 wrote:I won't pay $15.99 at Target. No way in hell I'll pay $19.99. I'll wait for Walmart & pay $14.94.

What has been your success rate at waiting and still getting the figures you want? You have a strategy in terms of grabbing a few early and waiting on others? I'm still trying to figure out how to gauge which figures I can wait for to get a good discount, and which ones I should just snag when available at close to MSRP rather than taking a chance at saving a few bucks.

Just curious guys, I hear Hasbro Toy Shop is the way to go in the US if you want to pay the least possible, but do they get every figure that gets released?

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Cobotron » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:24 am

william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

Just curious guys, I hear Hasbro Toy Shop is the way to go in the US if you want to pay the least possible, but do they get every figure that gets released?
Yeah. I think so. Eventually.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby william-james88 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:29 am

Cobotron wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
nycPrime wrote:

Yeah. I think so. Eventually.

But maybe not all at the same time for you to get free shipping every time though right? That must be tough to plan out. Its too bad your raincheck policies arent as great as in Canada (we get 90 days after a TRU sale).

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise Warrior Class complete 2015 230615A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. STRIKER + STALKER Transformers Collaborative GI Joe 2022 New"
BUMBLEBEE A.W.E. S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 73 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee GO FOR THE GOLD One-shot IDW Comics 2018 OCT180684"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Bumblebee 40 ADHESIVE BANDAGES lot w/ 2 packs of 20 Aso Hasbro New"
Transformers Bumbl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON