This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Mr Skram » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Motto: "Loose joints cost lives."
Weapon: Optical Distortion Projector
Yesterday at my closest local Wal-Mart it looked like they thought they were supposed to get the new weaponizer mini-cons. All the tags were full price and said "NEW!", but it was just freshly restocked with the previous waves' mini-cons. Whereas not long ago, within the last couple weeks those spots had the very same mini-cons with clearance price tags.
Mr Skram
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: A maroon 1989 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Mr Skram wrote:Yeah, my bad. I originally said it clicked but after playing with it a few times after that I realized it just felt like it clicked. Probably was the dumb luck connecting it on the first try getting in my head.

Hey, it's a cool find nonetheless!
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:06 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Agamemnon wrote:
Railbomb wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Kurona wrote:Coincidence or planned-ahead playability value? You make the call!

Like Scattershot as a gun for Fort Max, I gotta say happy coincidence

Can someone fill me in on this Scattorshot thing?

From the THINGS YOUR TRANSFORMERS CAN DO THAT YOU NEVER REALISED thread:

Mr Skram wrote:Scattershot can become a turret for Fortress Maximus. I originally posted this to the awesome pics and poses thread, so sorry if I'm overposting or you've already seen it. Figured it belongs here more than other threads though.

A few tips for added stability if you want to try it. Rock the knee joint back, and have the fists tilted down so they touch the extended leg panels. If aligned properly it'll feel like Scattershot clicks into place on Fort Max.

I can confirm that I have done this too. Right now I have the cannon bent over the other way (at about a 30 degree elevation) because Ft. Max is in Battleship mode...
Cool. Reminds me of when the Fortress Maximus in Animated was armed with its main cannon:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I need to watch Animated again.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 1

Re: Transformers Titans Return Astrotrain and Alpha Trion Found at Meijer

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
william-james88 wrote:It's interesting how Titans Return has brought out more places than ever for the hunt. Wave 1 deluxes were first at Fry's, the wave 2 deluxes at Walgreens and now the wave 2 voyagers are appearing first at Meijer. Fellow Transformers fan George, from the Talk Transformers Facebook page, has taken a picture of his findings at Meijer in Roseville, MI. These toys have been found in other Meijer locations as well. Seibertron has just posted the galleries on both Astrotrain and Alpha Trion so take a look at those in case you are not sure whether these are worth the hunt.
Also please remember to let us know if you find any new toys in the wild. As of now, there are still no reports of Leader Soundwave, nor the Robots in Disguise wave that includes Windblade, nor the one that includes Ratchet, and the solo release of the new weapon mini-cons hasn't been reported either. So please write to us if you see any of those.

I saw Soundwave at Madness Games and Comics this week.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Astrotrain and Alpha Trion Found at Meijer

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:48 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Nik Hero wrote:I saw Soundwave at Madness Games and Comics this week.

Was it at a high markup? We usually look for sightings from chains that get their product directly from hasbro and not a third party, like comic book stores which get their shipmnts from Diamond. He's also on Amazon but only from third party sellers.

Also guys, the site owner had some thoughts on Astrotrain, which I found interesting. Its on how his feet could have been better:

I think what could have really saved the toy for me is if the feet (of all things) hadn't been half assed. Two things stand out (and this reminds me we should be having this conversation on the forums) ... they should have done something so the "tips" of his feet could fold in so that he'd have squared off Transformer feet, and the "locomotive" part of the feet should have been able to spin around 180 degrees to make the feet stable if you decided to show the train side of the feet instead of the shuttle feet.

That would have been better. But I still like this mold regardless. Its my favourite toy from this line so far. For some reason, none of the hollowness bothers me in the least, it all makes sense. And that robot mode kicks so much ass. It really looks like my ideal image of a Transformer.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Cobotron » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:00 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
I agree about the missed opportunity for the train feet to be better and more stable. I'm not sure having his feet be squared off would have made them more Transformery.
I love the **** kicker cow catcher tipped boots though, and I wish he were more stable in this mode. Having the curvy/pointy ends flip 180 to make a nice heel spur would have worked perfect. (HA! Spurs on his cowboy boots! :-P )
I think the intended feet look best for Sentinal. Gives a smoother more heroic look. Where as the train feet look mean on Astrotrain. As it stands now though, I kinda like how Astrotrain's feet end up looking like old timey gangster shoes.

Wing Tips! :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:04 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
:lol:

Well you know Sentinel is placed in the packaging with those sleeker feet. And I feel they work better for him too.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:05 am

Did you guys know that using the shuttle noses for the Sentinel/Astrotrain mold's train mode gives it a sort of bullet train-esque look? ;)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:09 am

Sabrblade wrote:Did you guys know that using the shuttle noses for the Sentinel/Astrotrain mold's train mode gives it a sort of bullet train-esque look? ;)
Ooooooh! I haven't tried that. I will. Thanks! ;)^
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:17 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
This is a good discussion. I thought the intent way back at the first reveals was to have the train feet rotated such for Sentinel. I have my Sentinels posed that way. Where they sort of screwed up is that the shin panels can't fit all the way in when doing this. If the panels are secured, the "toes" tip down just far enough to make Sentinel lean back. (I suppose it can make him look like he is falling backward while shooting... :-? )

Ultimately, anything that makes a Transformer more playable I like. I just wish they had executed just a bit better. Still, I can't be too hard on the designers. There is a ton to like about this mold. One of my favorite features is how the train wheels look like nuclear missile hatches in shuttle mode...

william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:20 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Agamemnon wrote:This is a good discussion. I thought the intent way back at the first reveals was to have the train feet rotated such for Sentinel. I have my Sentinels posed that way. Where they sort of screwed up is that the shin panels can't fit all the way in when doing this. If the panels are secured, the "toes" tip down just far enough to make Sentinel lean back. (I suppose it can make him look like he is falling backward while shooting... :-? )

Ultimately, anything that makes a Transformer more playable I like. I just wish they had executed just a bit better. Still, I can't be too hard on the designers. There is a ton to like about this mold. One of my favorite features is how the train wheels look like nuclear missile hatches in shuttle mode...

I didn't think about them looking like missile hatches. That's cool. I thought they looked like pop up turbo lasers.
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194

Postby Cobotron » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:33 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:This is a good discussion. I thought the intent way back at the first reveals was to have the train feet rotated such for Sentinel. I have my Sentinels posed that way. Where they sort of screwed up is that the shin panels can't fit all the way in when doing this. If the panels are secured, the "toes" tip down just far enough to make Sentinel lean back. (I suppose it can make him look like he is falling backward while shooting... :-? )

I didn't think about them looking like missile hatches. That's cool. I thought they looked like pop up turbo lasers.
I think you're both right! [-(

Ag, do you have both Sentinals? Sentinal Prime and Citronel Prime?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:

Cobotron
God Of Transformers

Postby Tigerpants1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:39 am

Does anyone know what Takara might have in store for Astrotrain. Am I right in thinking hes just been shown in silhouette so far?
Tigerpants1
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:43 am

Tigerpants1 wrote:Does anyone know what Takara might have in store for Astrotrain. Am I right in thinking hes just been shown in silhouette so far?
Yeah, they'll probably likely just do him in the cartoon colors and depict him as the cartoon version of the character from a post-The Headmasters/post-Masterforce setting.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:45 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Saw some people on Facebook having fun with unofficial base modes. Thought I'd try to give Alpha Trion one. I think it turned out pretty well. Looks like the Thundercats might live there. :-D

"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Cobotron wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

I think you're both right! [-(

Ag, do you have both Sentinals? Sentinal Prime and Citronel Prime?

Yes, I do. Citronel was not the reason I picked up SDCC, but I like his train mode more for the uniform color of the train wheels.

And RodimusConvoy13, I now see the pop-up turbo lasers too. Makes me think of the shuttle mode as maybe a light cruiser in the Star Wars universe. Nice! ;)^
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby Tigerpants1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:13 am

Thanks Sabrblade, not massively a fan of the grey plastic that makes up the majority of the Hasbro version.
Tigerpants1
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:16 am

Tigerpants1 wrote:Thanks Sabrblade, not massively a fan of the grey plastic that makes up the majority of the Hasbro version.
Well, Astrotrain was predominately gray in the cartoon too. It was just a darker shade of gray. And if the following image is anything to go by, he had even more gray in the cartoon than the Hasbro TR Voyager:

Last edited by Sabrblade on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Targetmaster Kup » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:16 am

Motto: ""Whatever it takes, as long as it is moral, legal, and just.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Tigerpants1 wrote:Thanks Sabrblade, not massively a fan of the grey plastic that makes up the majority of the Hasbro version.

I imagine he'll be darker grey.
Find what Transformers; Titans Return, Legends, Combiner Wars, Unite Warriors, Generations, Masterpiece, Universe, Adventure, & RiD 2015 toy action figures are on sale at https://goo.gl/3UaMAu
Targetmaster Kup
Combiner
News Credits: 11
Buy from Targetmaster Kup on eBay
Alt Mode: Spaceship
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby Tigerpants1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:30 am

Cheers folks, just that grey swirly plastic like the one on galvatrons legs is a little bit flimsy and see through looking, im really hoping it has a darker tone to the grey and just a little bit of purple accented bits to break it up
Tigerpants1
Mini-Con

Postby Bronzewolf » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:43 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Saw some people on Facebook having fun with unofficial base modes. Thought I'd try to give Alpha Trion one. I think it turned out pretty well. Looks like the Thundercats might live there. :-D

Or Voltron. It's the castle of lions!
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:38 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
GO GO POWAH RANGERS!
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby Bradimus » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Motto: "If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Bradimus wrote:I wonder if Titan Master Optimus Prime will be coming with a vehicle that looks like Roller? If so I might have to get that. :-?

Doubt it! + i don't think PMOP ever came with Roller(nor will i doubt that Octanemus Prime)
He wasn't talking about Powermaster Optimus Prime, he said Titan Master Optimus Prime. As in, the Titan Master class of little head guys who come with little vehicles they can ride in.

Kurona wrote:Titan Master Optimus coming with Roller would be a neat double-reference considering Powermaster Optimus was originally supposed to be a Headmaster that transformed from a roller-looking vehicle.

Ah riiiight! now i get it ;)

dunno how i feel about this :-?

+ i'm quite happy with the TR PMOP i've got ;)

for the now anyway >:oP

unless i've got the wrong end of the stick? yet again :???:

& it's the Roller figure we're getting! & you can attach it to the already existing TR PMOP! in THAT case.....it's definitely an option, to those who want it ;)

No, that is not correct.

To clarify:

There will be a Titan Master class Optimus Prime. That's the class with the heads that come with vehicles. So I simply pondered if the vehicle that comes with little Titan Master Optimus Prime will look like Roller.

In response to my thought, Kurona shared the early design sketch of the original Power Master Optimus Prime where Roller transformed into his headmaster. As we know, there was no Roller included with Power Master Optimus Prime and his head was just a head, not a headmaster.

Obviously the vehicle that will be included with Titan Master Optimus Prime will not become a head for Power Master Optimus Prime. It will become a gun for any figure that can hold a 5mm handle.

OK?

On a different note regarding Titan Master Optimus Prime, I'll find it strange if it turns out to be the Star Convoy styled head because I think that is a niche market. It would make far more sense for Hasbro to release voyager Optimus Prime with the Star Convoy head (even though he's already been displayed with the standard OP head) and release the regular OP head as the Titan Master class toy. That way people who go the Power Master Optimus Prime route will want to get Titan Master OP for the regular head to replace the Orion Pax head, and people who go the voyager OP route will want TMOP for the regular head as well. But that's just my thinking. I'm sure Hasbro knows what it's doing. :WHISTLE:
Bradimus
Pretender
Watch Bradimus on YouTube
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Bradimus wrote:On a different note regarding Titan Master Optimus Prime, I'll find it strange if it turns out to be the Star Convoy styled head because I think that is a niche market.
And yet, we're getting a Titan Master of Lione (renamed "Sawtooth") and are rumored to later be getting ones of Shuffler and Toraizer.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-44S OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Masterpiece G1 Convoy Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
MP-44S OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Bot Shots Series 1: B001 complete Hasbro 2012"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS PREVIEW 2nd ptg Optimus Prime var Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 (CA) Lee"
TRANSFORMERS PREVI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Fighters OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Transformers Movie complete Hasbro 2007"
Robot Fighters OPT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Happy Meal BUMBLEBEE Transformers Animated McDonald's Hasbro 2008 221009A"
Happy Meal BUMBLEB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME PEN Transformers Energon Stylus Hasbro 2004 230427A"
OPTIMUS PRIME PEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON