This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Stuartmaximus » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:12 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
As well as TF5 toys....i hope they show more TR stuff....like maybe Broadsides alt modes? or maybe a peek at what they have in stall for Broadsides Tidal Wave remold? or even hopefully more new shots of Trypticon ;)
http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/09/03/hasb ... m=facebook
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Emerje » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:46 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stuartmaximus wrote:As well as TF5 toys....i hope they show more TR stuff....like maybe Broadsides alt modes? or maybe a peek at what they have in stall for Broadsides Tidal Wave remold? or even hopefully more new shots of Trypticon ;)

I'll be shocked if TR is there at all. This is a licensing expo so they'll be focusing on stuff with TV shows and movies that other companies will want to make things like bed sheets and t-shirts out of. For Transformers it'll mainly be TF5 and RID.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby RAR » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:17 am

I think a Titan's Return Fort Max or Trypticon Box art duvet set would be rather nice !!
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Australian Transformers Titans Return TV Advertisement

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:50 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
While we have been seeing Transformers Titans Return figures appearing all across the globe for a bit now, D-Maximus_Primal has spotted an Australian TV ad - via the official Transformers YouTube channel - for the line, showing off the likes of Blurr, Sentinel Prime, Fortress Maximus, Powermaster Prime and Titan Masters by the handful. Check it out!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby william-james88 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:46 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
RAR wrote:I think a Titan's Return Fort Max or Trypticon Box art duvet set would be rather nice !!

:lol: ;)^
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: Australian Transformers Titans Return TV Advertisement

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:25 am

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Dr Va'al wrote:While we have been seeing Transformers Titans Return figures appearing all across the globe for a bit now, D-Maximus_Primal has spotted an Australian TV ad - via the official Transformers YouTube channel - for the line, showing off the likes of Blurr, Sentinel Prime, Fortress Maximus, Powermaster Prime and Titan Masters by the handful. Check it out!

Is that the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme? :lol:

But seriously, it sounds like they got the venerable Ron Wasserman to create the music in that promo.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby King Kuuga » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:26 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
It's not the MMPR theme but I do hear what you're hearing.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby RAR » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:26 am

That advert was so fast paced it might as well have been a Blipvert.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:31 am

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
16 seconds? An effective ad should at least go for 30 seconds.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:39 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm not saying it's good but are we really at the point where we're criticising an ad

I mean you can, of course, but... gosh
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Seibertron » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:57 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Yah how about that animation at the beginning was very cool.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:11 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Found Skullsmasher in Toys R Us Harlow, UK! £16.99, didn't pick him up as I have him already.
skullsmash.jpg
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Strength: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Emerje » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
LeAwesome1 wrote:Found Skullsmasher in Toys R Us Harlow, UK! £16.99, didn't pick him up as I have him already.

You still have Fall of Cybertron figures from 2012 on your TRU shelves? :shock:

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 235
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 3

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
LeAwesome1 wrote:Found Skullsmasher in Toys R Us Harlow, UK! £16.99, didn't pick him up as I have him already.
skullsmash.jpg

Smyth's have him too ;)
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Emerje wrote:

You still have Fall of Cybertron figures from 2012 on your TRU shelves? :shock:

Emerje

Yea, there must not be a lot of Transformer fans in my area; there are about 50 Sunstorms and 4 Trypticons, and quite a few FOC things still here :HEADHURTS:
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Courage: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:21 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, Silly does bring a good point, why didnt Hasbro do a more toy accurate deco for Optimus. Looking at the mold, they really give all the details to imitate the toy but the colours are all different:

You're forgetting something, this was intended to be a dual homage.

There's your colors, just less yellow and more gold.

Meanwhile I found TR Wave 2 Deluxe at Walmart today. Still haven't found any Leaders or Voyagers the only Deluxe class I've found are Scourge and Blur locally (and they didn't stick around, I bought the one Scourge). I really miss the old days when stuff lingered and you didn't have to buy on sight to get what you wanted. Ended up buying Mindwipe and like him a lot. I've never had a problem with the looks of this figure, but it was tough choosing him over Wolfwire. Still, Skullsmasher is the figure I want most from the line, I'll have to get him online if the revision wave doesn't work out.

Emerje

I figured the G2 Prime is colored to look more like the Prime we know and love, which is basically what the Star Convoy homage is.

Stuartmaximus wrote:As well as TF5 toys....i hope they show more TR stuff....like maybe Broadsides alt modes? or maybe a peek at what they have in stall for Broadsides Tidal Wave remold? or even hopefully more new shots of Trypticon ;)

Outside of a new face on the Headmaster, the Voyager Titans Return figures have just been repaints. I doubt the Broadside mold would get the retooling necessary for a good Tidal Wave.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:54 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Outside of a new face on the Headmaster, the Voyager Titans Return figures have just been repaints. I doubt the Broadside mold would get the retooling necessary for a good Tidal Wave.

I mean to be fair, so far we've literally just seen one Voyager repaint in the whole line. Every other Voyager mold in TR so far has no re-use that we can look at and judge. And... well. A line including both recolours and retools is not unheard of. Kind of happens all the time, actually. I don't quite see a single figure (Astrotrain) as proof of retooling for a figure not being done.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby datguy86 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Motto: "SHEEAGH!"
Kurona wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:Outside of a new face on the Headmaster, the Voyager Titans Return figures have just been repaints. I doubt the Broadside mold would get the retooling necessary for a good Tidal Wave.

I mean to be fair, so far we've literally just seen one Voyager repaint in the whole line. Every other Voyager mold in TR so far has no re-use that we can look at and judge. And... well. A line including both recolours and retools is not unheard of. Kind of happens all the time, actually. I don't quite see a single figure (Astrotrain) as proof of retooling for a figure not being done.

Fun falct*: the new Broadside voyager is likely a repaint of a very small release triple changer doctor called M'dic. His aircraft carrier mode was meant to carry wounded from battle, but the cries of "get on M'dic!" Proved to be too hazardous for young viewers. Alpha From is a retool of that mold's corrupted version; Daion M'dic. This supports the repaint theory very vaguely.

*- false fact, or y'know; a lie.

Actively Searching: Universe 2.0 Ratchet, Universe 2.0 Inferno, Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream
datguy86
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Courage: 8

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:36 pm

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:39 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kurona wrote:

I'm not just using Astrotrain as a basis for my belief, but the overall track record of Hasbro, and my gut.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:50 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

I'm not just using Astrotrain as a basis for my belief, but the overall track record of Hasbro, and my gut.

The track record of Hasbro whose Voyager waves in the last line - note, the line most heavily laden with mold redecoes possibly more than any other - consisting of...

Silverbolt - Cyclonus (Major retool), Scattershot (Major retool)
Optimus Prime - Motormaster (not-quite-so-major-but-still-much-more-than-a-new-head retool), Battle Core Optimus Prime (new head Retool)
Hot Spot - Onslaught (Retool)
Sky Lynx

I know, I know; Timelines, G2 Boxsets, Victorion yadda yadda but this is just concerning mainline releases since that's what our conversation was concerning. So if possibly the most redeco-heavy line in Transformers history has, for Voyagers, a single new head retool while all the others are larger-scale retools... I'm not really seeing your point.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:55 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
Kurona wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Kurona wrote:

The track record of Hasbro whose Voyager waves in the last line - note, the line most heavily laden with mold redecoes possibly more than any other - consisting of...

Silverbolt - Cyclonus (Major retool), Scattershot (Major retool)
Optimus Prime - Motormaster (not-quite-so-major-but-still-much-more-than-a-new-head retool), Battle Core Optimus Prime (new head Retool)
Hot Spot - Onslaught (Retool)
Sky Lynx

I know, I know; Timelines, G2 Boxsets, Victorion yadda yadda but this is just concerning mainline releases since that's what our conversation was concerning. So if possibly the most redeco-heavy line in Transformers history has, for Voyagers, a single new head retool while all the others are larger-scale retools... I'm not really seeing your point.

Even going back farther to thrilling 30there was only 1 Voyager that was a straight repaint and that was doubledealer. As far as Voyagers go I think there's a much higher chance that some remolding will happen as opposed to deluxes.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Agamemnon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:46 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So, not to interrupt the Voyager debate too much, but I just wanted to put this out there. I finally got the Wave 2 TR deluxes, and they only help reiterate that to me, this is an extremely fun line. However, I do notice two extremes within the line.

First, Weirdwolf or Wolfwire or whatever... This figure is exactly why beast transformers are such fun. True, Highbrow looks very cool and is awesome as a weird attack helicopter thing. But Weirdwolf is so darn poseable in either mode as to be the most fun I have had with a Transformer in some time.

Mindwipe is not fun....
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:11 pm

I think it has more to do with Tidal Wave not being a mainline figure. I figure if he has any retooling it would be a slight cosmetic change like Hotspot into the victorion voyager.

Also Cyclonus was a far more extensive retool than Scattershot. Look at the bot mode, the only new part there for Scattershot is his robot head. They also share the same torso mode. I always saw Cyclonus more like a reshell kinda like first aid from off road.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 pm

Agamemnon wrote:So, not to interrupt the Voyager debate too much, but I just wanted to put this out there. I finally got the Wave 2 TR deluxes, and they only help reiterate that to me, this is an extremely fun line. However, I do notice two extremes within the line.

First, Weirdwolf or Wolfwire or whatever... This figure is exactly why beast transformers are such fun. True, Highbrow looks very cool and is awesome as a weird attack helicopter thing. But Weirdwolf is so darn poseable in either mode as to be the most fun I have had with a Transformer in some time.

Mindwipe is not fun....

Ah ****! Then that means convobat will suck too. Might cancel my preorder then.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Q.U.R.O.B.O. 6000 Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse 2019 Toy Blocks"
Q.U.R.O.B.O. 6000 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BotBots Series 6 Set of 2 Transformers vehicles Outta Controller + Racer-Roni"
BotBots Series 6 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANKSHOT Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades pinball machine 2019"
BANKSHOT Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FROHAWK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Toilet Troop 2018 (Hair Color Spray Can)"
FROHAWK Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE Transformers BotBots Con Crew Line League handheld game 2019"
CAPTAIN CARTRIDGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIPPY DIPPY DISC Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays CD discman 2020"
SKIPPY DIPPY DISC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2015 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STEALTH FORCE BUMBLEBEE Transformer Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020"
STEALTH FORCE BUMB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALPHA STRIKE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020 Strika"
ALPHA STRIKE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GNAW SHARKTICON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 2020 New"
GNAW SHARKTICON Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRAMA SAUCE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats hot sauce Hasbro 2020"
DRAMA SAUCE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANQUILLABEAST Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique headphones 2020"
TRANQUILLABEAST Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRINGALING Transformers BotBots Series 3 Season Greeters can silly string 2019"
STRINGALING Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON