This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby RAR » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:54 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:That's probably what prevented a possible TR Steeljaw from being released ;)

That is why I keep suggesting 2 packs - for all the recent brand themes - as they solve that issue of Hasbro comments of that they can't do something as it would cause retail confusion.

If something like a Tablet Steeljaw was in a boxed set that solves the issue of it sitting on a card next to another Steeljaw from RID (even though that is not so common now).

Considering they are showing no signs of making several of the obvious repaints it looks like there is a space in the lines for several Tablet repaints that otherwise would get skipped over. and Boxed sets or two packs would makes some sense there.

I also think that it's worth making things like Characters with battle masks up or down as single figures in a gift set or repaints - or things like Emissary. as it stand someone is always going to be missing one kind of Emissary if they buy just one Fort Max.

Take Terribull too his vehicle is a shoe in for a Slammer homage - but I don't suppose that would ever get made.

Twin packs / gift sets would be useful they also allow things to be released late too that otherwise get skipped - like an awful lot of Combiner Wars Characters.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Autobot N » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:01 am

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:15 am

Motto: "Shut up and take my Energon"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Autobot N wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153673191055793&set=pcb.10155268151074148&type=3&theater

what is it? im on schools website and they block facebook
My collection
welcome-to-the-beehive-t107295.php

My YouTube Channel please like subscribe comment and share. i also take request
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWbY_z ... -svN29mrxg
Bumblebee21
Gestalt
News Credits: 23
Alt Mode: Lamborghini
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:16 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
That's a lot of toys heading our way, and if everything pans out, a lot I'll be wanting.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Autobot N » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:18 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153673191055793&set=pcb.10155268151074148&type=3&theater

A breakdown of all the leaked stuff from the past few days, but separated into different size classes.
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:19 am

Autobot N wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

A breakdown of all the leaked stuff from the past few days, but separated into different size classes.

ok

somebody tell me where shockwave is
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby Autobot N » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:25 am

Bumblebee21 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

ok

He's in the "Really not sure" category along with Abominus and Flywheels.
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:27 am

Autobot N wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:

ok

He's in the "Really not sure" category along with Abominus and Flywheels.

of course the one i wanted to know most about besides preadaking
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Breakdown by Class of Upcoming 2017 Transformers Titans Return Toys

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:42 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot N has once again found an interesting photo on facebook which breaks down the upcoming Titans Return toys coming out in 2017. While we were already aware of all these toys coming out, this now tells us which ones are Titan Masters, Deluxes, Leaders and Legends. For instance it is now confirmed that TR Arcee is simply a Titan Master, same with Grotesque, Battletrap, Ranger and Hosehead. While the image does not break down the waves, the first 4 are all of the next wave and thus we can assume that the rest follow in order. Knowing that we broke it down for you below. The order of release may not be the same next year but we now know which classes these are all found in.

Wave 4
Titanmaster:
Grotesque
Ranger
Hosehead
Arcee

Legends:
Cliffjumper
Huffer
Seaspray

Deluxes:
Quake
Krok
Topspin
Kup

Voyagers:
Broadside

Leaders:
Overlord.

Wave 5
Titanmasters:
Battletrap
Repungus
Shuffler
Toraizer

Legends:
Cosmos
Hubcap
Chase

Deluxes:
Perceptor
Crosshairs
Slugslinger
Misfire

Voyagers:
Octane
Blitzwing

Leaders:
Skyshadow

Wave 6
Titanmasters:
Optimus Prime
(Ramhorn as confirmed by Mr Chaos)

Legends:
Freeway
Searchlight

Deluxes:
Needlenose
Nightbeat

Voyagers:
Apeface
Snapdragon

Leaders:
Deathsaurus

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby mblase75 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:09 am

Happy to see Slugslinger and Misfire on the way -- sad that I don't see Pointblank or Sureshot on the list.
mblase75
Micromaster
Buy from mblase75 on eBay

Postby Immortal Starscream » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:11 am

an actual deathsaurus as opposed to the lackluster skylynx repaint? color me intrigued. in fact, a lot on these leaked lists lately have me interested.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Autobot N » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:13 am

Wait. I just now realized something...

DELUXE NIGHTBEAT WOO HOO!!!!!!
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Sigma Magnus » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:15 am

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
Man, they are really trying to murder my wallet here... :D
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Cobotron » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:33 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:34 am

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Voyager => Triple Changer => Apeface and Snapdragon....

F%&K YEAH

:DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE: :DANCE:
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:35 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:Voyager => Triple Changer => Apeface and Snapdragon....

F%&K YEAH

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be holding on to that best triple changer list till then.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:36 am

william-james88 wrote:

F%&K YEAH

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? Springer already won... though, I guess they could steal that spot by being more off-the-wall if done well enough

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:39 am

Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

F%&K YEAH

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you mean? Springer already won... though, I guess they could steal that spot by being more off-the-wall if done well enough

Sure he's number 1 but the lack of good ones leaves me with Energon Shockwave at 5 and I would rather wait for these to come out before publishing that list.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Glad we're getting a new Huffer; that way the next line can have an easy new head redeco into Pipes for the MTMTE dead pile

A new Nightbeat would be lovely... though I'm very surprised at Nightbeat, Apeface and Snapdragon getting full figures. Makes me wonder what the point of releasing them as Titan Masters was.

Deathsaurus is a lovely surprise, especially considering he might be gaining some prominence very soon in IDW...
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Re: Breakdown by Class of Upcoming 2017 Transformers Titans Return Toys

Postby RodimusRex » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 am

william-james88 wrote:Autobot N has once again found an interesting photo on facebook which breaks down the upcoming Titans Return toys coming out in 2017. While we were already aware of all these toys coming out, this now tells us which ones are Titan Masters, Deluxes, Leaders and Legends. For instance it is now confirmed that TR Arcee is simply a Titan Master, same with Grotesque, Battletrap, Ranger and Hosehead. While the image does not break down the waves, the first 4 are all of the next wave and thus we can assume that the rest follow in order. Knowing that we broke it down for you below. The order of release may not be the same next year but we now know which classes these are all found in.

I think it's very likely that some of the ones that are "only Titan Masters" will eventually be released somewhere with a body from another line retooled to accommodate the head. I think it's also possible that these could account for some of the gaps in our knowledge.

The reason why, say, we know 13 of 16 deluxes would be because the leak might be with someone who would know or work around the designs for new bodies.

The other 3 could well be bodies from other lines or, say, farmed out to Takara or another team for retooling.

If it's Adventure RiD Grimlock with the G1 Dinomode head and a Titan port in robot mode, maybe it wouldn't be part of the list that's leaking?

Likewise if Arcee is just a new TM going on the existing CHUG Arcee body with a nick port retooled in.

What a person has access to could be a function of what needs to be done.

For instance, if the leak is coming from someone who does box art, maybe Hasbro wouldn't need new box art for Arcee or Grimlock. Hm. Legends scale Rodimus used stock art of G1 Rodimus right? And that one DIDN'T get leaked?

I mean, it influences how we can interpret this if the leak comes from, say, someone who works in the supply chain for trading card artwork, say someone whose job is to organize which freelancers are doing which cards. Because then we could infer that the "missing" slots are probably using fairly recent archival artwork. Which would tell us that the character in the mystery slots will be a character who has had an action figure in the last few years (at least recently enough that there's an illustration of them in the right art style if not the right mold detailing).
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:44 am

william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

F%&K YEAH

CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure he's number 1 but the lack of good ones leaves me with Energon Shockwave at 5 and I would rather wait for these to come out before publishing that list.

ouch... maybe you could do 'multi-changers of 3 modes and up, and include the new sixshot and animated shockwave, since they wouldn't be able to make any lists with just their own gimmick ;)^

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Tyrannacon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 am

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
A little disheartened to see that Shockwave wasn't in that breakdown, hopefully it'll become clear in good time.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Hellscream9999 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:45 am

Kurona wrote:A new Nightbeat would be lovely... though I'm very surprised at Nightbeat, Apeface and Snapdragon getting full figures. Makes me wonder what the point of releasing them as Titan Masters was.

So they can maybe beat out TT by having a cartoon and toy accurate head? or toy accurate and comic accurate? I don't read comics and therefore don't know if they have a presence or a different face :oops:

Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Bumblebee21 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:46 am

happy abou everything excep im
disappointed that shockwave isnt listed yet,(im hoping he will be a leader) arcee is a titanmaster
i dont like the idea of the boxsets.

Where is Preadaking?
My collection

Bumblebee21
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:49 am

Kurona wrote:Glad we're getting a new Huffer; that way the next line can have an easy new head redeco into Pipes for the MTMTE dead pile

Whats great is that I only have the pipes version of that mold so when I get this huffer, both will have different molds and headsculpts :DANCE:

A new Nightbeat would be lovely... though I'm very surprised at Nightbeat, Apeface and Snapdragon getting full figures. Makes me wonder what the point of releasing them as Titan Masters was.

Money. But also it gives us different heads.
Nightbeat will have that visor and we will get the animal head for apeface since we already have the robot one.

william-james88
News Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr G FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230210 1G (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JAN230441 2C (CA) Santos"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZE Blank Authentix (Orange) Dynamite Comics DEC237141 1ZE"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL231104 1C Rodriguez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr N metal premium Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230217 1N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr K 1:10 design Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240115 2K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr X FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247369 2X (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230207 1D (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZC FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC237139 1ZC (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 JUN210301 02B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 - 4 ("B" Cover Set) Dark Horse Comics 2021 MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON