This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:00 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
LeAwesome1 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...

They are the same. Chromedome and Blurr share those parts, but nothing else.

Well, and the gun, but thats about it

Yep. Parts-sharing not really important parts, it works
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:00 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
LeAwesome1 wrote:I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but every time I look at Chromedome I can't help but notice how both his headmaster (minus the face) and his knees/upper legs are identical to Blurr...

That's been known for quite a while, in fact Highbrow and Scourge share parts and Titan Master as well. :)

A rather nasty realisation is that since Blurr and Chromedome have had redecos/retools done, poor Stylor has at least 6 versions of his mold:

Blurr Body
1. Hyperfire (Blurr)
2. Autobot Teslor (Brainstorm)
3. "Cana" (TT Brainstorm)

Chromedome Body
4. Autobot Stylor (Chromedome)
5. "Chrome" (TT Chromedome)
6. Autobot Throttle (Autobot Breakaway)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

That's been known for quite a while, in fact Highbrow and Scourge share parts and Titan Master as well. :)

Speaking of that, upon further analysis of Triggerhappy, he has the same guns as Highbrow, I wonder if this means anything else is shared? I can't tell from the box picture
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby RAR » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:09 pm

D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

They are the same. Chromedome and Blurr share those parts, but nothing else.

Same gun mould too.

I like the darker windows on the Hasbro one The red stripe adds interest too.
However I prefer the head on the Takara one and the pale arms seem more appropriate to me it breaks the line of the side of the car up less too.

I also like the wheels on the Takara one. I don't like the pale extension of the window line the colour looks a little off and overall though the Takara one looks like the win to me.

---------

The wave 2 stickers look interesting - i'll be very interested to see the other in place on the toys - if anyone sees that please pass it on.

----------

I am I will admit a little shocked they did't include faux techspec stickers as most of them have a place for them.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:12 pm

LeAwesome1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Speaking of that, upon further analysis of Triggerhappy, he has the same guns as Highbrow, I wonder if this means anything else is shared? I can't tell from the box picture

I checked earlier, but the barrels are different designs. They do use the same concept of combining into a Titan Master turret.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby JoeIsNotCool » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:13 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
LeAwesome1 wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I checked earlier, but the barrels are different designs. They do use the same concept of combining into a Titan Master turret.

Ah yes, I see that now, just very similar guns!
JoeIsNotCool
Fuzor
Alt Mode: SR-17 Blackbird
Speed: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I much prefer the method of two guns combining into a turret that Highbrow, Hot Rod and apparently Triggerhappy use. It makes the individual guns look much more natural than wielding a gun that has a big giant space in the middle.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Prowl4 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Probably will buy the headmasters that were that way in G1 and definitely passing on the characters that weren't headmasters in g1. Nice to be able to cherry pick a line.
Looking to swap a takara Titan class fortress maximus head for a Hasbro US retail Titan fortress maximus head.

Would alternatively buy a Hasbro US retail fortress maximus head on its own if anyone had one for sale.

PM me.
Prowl4
Banned
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Kurona » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:38 pm

I really hope Reprolabels makes an Optimus-burning-down-forests set for Voyager Optimus.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby RodimusRex » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:05 pm

Prowl4 wrote:Probably will buy the headmasters that were that way in G1 and definitely passing on the characters that weren't headmasters in g1. Nice to be able to cherry pick a line.

I think the cool/smart thing about this line is rather than be an entire line everyone has to collect to feel "complete", there are several subcategories people can collect individually. Meanwhile, the whole line pays tribute to an era.

My interest is in new versions of '86 movie characters and characters who were repeat characters in Season 3.

I do have some interest in some of the retools because a TON of reuses of a mold or toolings makes for easier customizing.

I've seriously considered picking up Highbrows if I ever see him to swap the legs and fists with my Scourges I'm using as Sweeps.
RodimusRex
Vehicon

Postby butterflyboy » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:35 am

I hope this is the right thread for this.

I just got my TR Powermaster Optimus, and the extra two lil' windows on his chestplate are unpainted. Does anyone know if this was a running change or did I just get unlucky? :-(
butterflyboy
Mini-Con

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:06 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
I hope that we get a new Cosmos, and that he's at least a Deluxe sized character, and that he has the TM gimmick
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:24 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:I hope that we get a new Cosmos, and that he's at least a Deluxe sized character, and that he has the TM gimmick

The rumour said legend. Which is unfortunate, since I'd love a Voyager.

He'll almost certainly have the TM gimmick as all TR Legends have so far though.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby King Kuuga » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:45 am

Motto: "Yesssssssss....."
Weapon: High Energy MASER Cannons
Kurona wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:I hope that we get a new Cosmos, and that he's at least a Deluxe sized character, and that he has the TM gimmick

He'll almost certainly have the TM gimmick as all TR Legends have so far though.

As far as we know, Gnaw has no Titan Master integration, and of course the Deployers (who admittedly make up about 2/3 of the Legends class this line) have only basic integration, rather than the dedicated cockpits of the other figures.
King Kuuga
Gestalt
News Credits: 4
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9

Postby prjkt » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:50 am

Motto: "What'd I miss?"
Weapon: Laser Pistol
Gnaw will eat the Titanmasters
prjkt
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:59 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
King Kuuga wrote:
Kurona wrote:

As far as we know, Gnaw has no Titan Master integration, and of course the Deployers (who admittedly make up about 2/3 of the Legends class this line) have only basic integration, rather than the dedicated cockpits of the other figures.

But the deployers interact with the 2 media deck leader bots, so they are still fully integrated within the line.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Logan. » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:43 am

Motto: "Our passions are life"
Weapon: X-Ray Laser Pistol
Asia Exclusive decals/labels (Wave 2 deluxe)
Thanks to TOY PEOPLE

(Click on the image)
Logan.
Headmaster
News Credits: 34

Images of Asia Exclusive Stickers Applied On Titans Return Wave 2 Deluxes

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:53 am

Fellow Seibertronian Logan79 has found some great images of the Asia exclusive stickers applied on the Wave 2 deluxes of the Titans Return line. These images were found on Chinese site, Toy People News and we have taken a handful of those images to show you what the stickers add to Chromedome, Mindwipe, Wolfwire and Highbrow.

While the stickers add colour and further detail, they don't seem to reference detail found on either the original toys or the look of these characters on the show. Wolfwire, for instance, has stickers to add blue to his wolf face, which is not a reference to anything in particular, and instead does not have stickers to add silver to the circle on the yellow portion of the upper wolf limb, which is a detail found on the original toy and missing in this new toy's deco.
The sticker sheet also has stickers for Soundwave, Alpha Trion and Astrotrain so if any fan finds images (or can take images) of those stickers applied on those toys, please let us know so we can share it with the community through a news post.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:27 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
It's prob been mentioned before, but the reason for the mysterious peg hole on the @$$ of most of the TR figs is for the Takara Clear Flight Stand ;)

just in case anyone was still wondering, or if wondering at all?
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Agamemnon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:30 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
butterflyboy wrote:I hope this is the right thread for this.

I just got my TR Powermaster Optimus, and the extra two lil' windows on his chestplate are unpainted. Does anyone know if this was a running change or did I just get unlucky? :-(

Are you talking about to the left and right of the truck windows?

Transformers Titans Return Powermaster Optimus Prime Gallery
Mine are painted, but I got one of the first received by BBTS... :-?
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:40 am

Agamemnon wrote:
butterflyboy wrote:I hope this is the right thread for this.

Are you talking about to the left and right of the truck windows?

Transformers Titans Return Powermaster Optimus Prime Gallery
Mine are painted, but I got one of the first received by BBTS... :-?

Funny thing is, an online friend I have received Powermaster OP and had only one of the four chest windows unpainted. It seems to be a common yet weirdly specific problem.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:42 am

Mine came with a wheel that fell off since it was malformed and the peg was too short. Yay

william-james88
News Staff

Postby blacklai » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:00 am

[Review] Titans Return WOLFWIRE with Asia exclusive giveaway enhancement label

For detail comparison review:
http://blacklai1979.blogspot.tw/2016/09/review-titans-return-wolfwire-with-asia.html
blacklai
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 am

Stuartmaximus wrote:It's prob been mentioned before, but the reason for the mysterious peg hole on the @$$ of most of the TR figs is for the Takara Clear Flight Stand ;)

I thought Takara didn't sell stands like that. They're mostly from Bandai.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby RAR » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:08 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:It's prob been mentioned before, but the reason for the mysterious peg hole on the @$$ of most of the TR figs is for the Takara Clear Flight Stand ;)

I thought Takara didn't sell stands like that. They're mostly from Bandai.

There was a seller on Amazon selling the clear stands a couple of months back - they are the same stands used for Tracks but clear instead of black.

There was some earlier stands released for AOE (they have the hex holes in the butts too usually - as do some Generations toys like Arcee).

If you wanted one of the stands to see what they are like your best bet is to buy a KO of Road Rage or a MP Tracks (the legit Road Rage didn't include the stand in the box).

I do have some movable armature stands I got on ebay very cheaply but they are to small for anything bigger than a 4" figure really - I usually use them upside down to suspend Eaglemoss Starships from them.

But they also worked great for something like suspending cassettes near Soundwave or Blaster or for supporting flying figures like a 3.75" Marvel's Falcon figure say.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HARDHEAD + FUROS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete + more 2016 231208X"
HARDHEAD + FUROS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TURBO TRACKS Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2010 230809A"
TURBO TRACKS Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon WING (RIGHT SHOULDER) Transformers Titans Return part accs 230817F"
Trypticon WING (RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR + HYPERFIRE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 230427A"
BLURR + HYPERFIRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWINFERNO +  DABURU Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208I"
TWINFERNO + DABUR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHIRL Transformers Generations Voyager complete + instructions 2014 230920A"
WHIRL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Trypticon RAMP (LEFT HIP) Transformers Titans Return part accs 2017 230817D"
Trypticon RAMP (LE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINDSET Transformers Generations Reveal Shield Deluxe complete 2011 230920A"
MINDSET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDRAKER Transformers Titans Return Generations Legends complete 2017 231209A"
CLOUDRAKER Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON