This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Cobotron » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:43 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:GRANDPA UNIKITTY! :P
:lol: :lol:
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Titans Return Product Reveals, News, Updates, Rumors, Leaks and more!

Postby Stuartmaximus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:51 am

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
Kurona wrote:no-one's talking about anything you said.

no change there then >:oP
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Crumbs it's a Metroplex remould and it's not Metro Titan !

Postby RAR » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:33 am

TFW 2005 has a news story about what might be a possible 1st look at a modern Diaclone branded remould of Metroplex as 'Fortress X' (assuming it isn't just a very well done custom).

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/r ... e.1089577/

RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Re: Crumbs it's a Metroplex remould and it's not Metro Titan !

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:36 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAR wrote:TFW 2005 has a news story about what might be a possible 1st look at a modern Diaclone branded remould of Metroplex as 'Fortress X' (assuming it isn't just a very well done custom).

I'm gonna ere on the side of caution and consider it a fan-modded custom for now until we get any official word or not.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:38 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Its a custom, as proven in the exact same place this pic was found in a neighbour forum.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4499
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby RAR » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Executor of dreams.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby RNSrobot » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:45 pm

I wish I didn't dislike that leader seeker mold so much. I sold my jetfire almost immediately. Just boring and bland, and TOO BIG.

I really hope they start doing voyager seekers soon. I know none are on the docket for the remainder of TR, but that's the next bastion. It would be the best size for me. I can handle SW as a leader for fun, even if he also should be voyager, but on the whole...
RNSrobot
Minibot
Watch RNSrobot on YouTube
Buy from RNSrobot on eBay

Postby steals_your_goats » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:49 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
RNSrobot wrote:I wish I didn't dislike that leader seeker mold so much. I sold my jetfire almost immediately. Just boring and bland, and TOO BIG.

How is he too big? Jetfire is supposed to be bigger than everyone else.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

It'll never happen even if we do get a Voyager seeker mold, but I really want one.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:11 pm

steals_your_goats wrote:
RNSrobot wrote:I wish I didn't dislike that leader seeker mold so much. I sold my jetfire almost immediately. Just boring and bland, and TOO BIG.

How is he too big? Jetfire is supposed to be bigger than everyone else.

Yeah that was gonna be my question too. I totally understand the seekers being too big, or Blaster (though I have gotten over that once I realize he is an homage to the g1 toy and nothing more), but Jetfire being too big strikes me as odd. He was the first gen leader figure because anything smaller wouldnt do him (or Magnus) any justice.

Kurona wrote:Tbh I just really want a Voyager Sunstorm.

I would love to know what you like about Sunstorm, its the deco I presume right?

A fun story about TFs, girls and sunstorm. I didnt own a titanium Seeker for a long time (for good reason) but there was an offer in a local listing that was quite cheap and the mold intrigued me so I went for it. It was the sunstorm deco (which is very nice on the titanium seeker). I give the person my text and on the day I have to get it the we confirm the meetup and the seller tells me to look for a girl with blonde hair. That surprised me. And yeah, she was a blonde slim college student selling her "old" tfs. It was cute since she had written her name on them as a kid (nothing you cant remove though I kept it on, it looked special). I also got Cybertorn Cannonball and Downshift from her but sunstorm was her only seeker. I know that many girls collect TFs too, and I always found it a disservice that there robots were marketed for boys (but thats another issue all together) but it was still a surprise for me that time and I find it cute that my miniscule sample size seems to show that girls dig Sunstorm.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:30 pm

william-james88 wrote:

I would love to know what you like about Sunstorm, its the deco I presume right?

The deco is pretty much the icing on the cake, but - as much as I hate to say it - I also like what I know about his personality in Dreamwave. An extremely powerful Starscream clone who's gone insane and thinks he's the chosen one or whatever? That just strikes me as great villain potential; one of those guys that both Autobots and Decepticons would have to team up against. Aside from IDW Thundercracker he's my favourite seeker.

Aside from Red Wing, of course. Red Wing is the greatest seeker to ever have existed

And that's a fun little story :D Guess it makes sense. Starscream always seems to attract fangirls somehow, so why not go for the one that looks cooler?
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The deco is pretty much the icing on the cake, but - as much as I hate to say it - I also like what I know about his personality in Dreamwave. An extremely powerful Starscream clone who's gone insane and thinks he's the chosen one or whatever? That just strikes me as great villain potential; one of those guys that both Autobots and Decepticons would have to team up against.

Yes, that does sound like a good story point, but for some reason it really didn work out for the x-men when they tried that story out with Joseph, the Magneto clone.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Motto: "i know kung fu. -Keanu Reeves"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
RAR wrote:TFW 2005 has a news story about what might be a possible 1st look at a modern Diaclone branded remould of Metroplex as 'Fortress X' (assuming it isn't just a very well done custom).

If this is in fact true, this would probably cost an arm and a leg.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 3
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:36 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

The deco is pretty much the icing on the cake, but - as much as I hate to say it - I also like what I know about his personality in Dreamwave. An extremely powerful Starscream clone who's gone insane and thinks he's the chosen one or whatever? That just strikes me as great villain potential; one of those guys that both Autobots and Decepticons would have to team up against.

Yes, that does sound like a good story point, but for some reason it really didn work out for the x-men when they tried that story out with Joseph, the Magneto clone.

That's true, but the key word here is potential. A big thing I like about Transformers is that it is filled to the brim with toys and one-off characters that never got to shine or have their characters fleshed out; so you can pretty much take a grab-bag of them for a fun little headcanon or fan-fiction without getting too many big names involved; if any at all. It's part of why I like MTMTE so much - I just adore ragtag groups and the b-characters getting some personality.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:37 pm

SillySpringer wrote:If this is in fact true, this would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Its not true. Just a custom job:

william-james88
News Staff

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:41 pm

william-james88 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:If this is in fact true, this would probably cost an arm and a leg.

I don't mind. I wouldn't get it anyway.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:42 pm

SillySpringer wrote:

If this is in fact true, this would probably cost an arm and a leg.

Certainly cost Fort Max an arm

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:11 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
SillySpringer wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I don't mind. I wouldn't get it anyway.

they need to do metrotitan before that thing #-o
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:14 pm

I wonder how many people would really want and/or get Metrotitan if he was released; beyond the group of people that buy everything for reviews and online galleries and such.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby DedicatedGhostArt » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:18 pm

Kurona wrote:I wonder how many people would really want and/or get Metrotitan if he was released; beyond the group of people that buy everything for reviews and online galleries and such.

I hardly even knew about him until he just was brought up.
DedicatedGhostArt
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby RAR » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:24 pm

If Hasbro want to do what they do every so often and troll the heck out of the Fandom (or allow others to do it like Michael Bay).

They could release 12 Repaints of Metroplex one a month into different stores and locations limited to a run of say 200 each.

Call them the Knights of Cybertron of the Round Table and say it's a promotion for The Last Knight.

I think the fall out from that would be 'glorious'.

They already done that with Mp-10 it seems making a lot of them over a longer period.

People who could afford it would be like "Where am I supposed to put 12 of them" or "What do you mean the 7th one is Metro Titan and its a Chinese convention exclusive !!"

Or they could make them exclusive to best buy and available in a dozen colours and no indication of what colour they are on the box - inside the box. or if they are randomised by case or location or released gradually so people never know what they are going to get.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:27 pm

SillySpringer wrote:
Kurona wrote:I wonder how many people would really want and/or get Metrotitan if he was released; beyond the group of people that buy everything for reviews and online galleries and such.

I hardly even knew about him until he just was brought up.

So did hasbro :lol: True Story

william-james88
News Staff

Postby RAR » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:32 pm

ME !

For all the reasons previously stated.

1) He's a complement for Trypticon
2) to used to display Decepticons Legions/legends and have Autobots attacking him.
3)I like the colour
4) I already own the KO of the original so i'd like the legit one too in new form.
5) I will likely eventually get the 3rd party version too.
6) Now we have other options for small toys like Titanmasters he has that option too to be equipped with their vehicles in weapon mode.
7) He originally came with a Micromaster so if they bring them back he'd be a good centrepiece for them too.

I know some people have trouble wrapping their head around this - but I'm not really into Transformers for the Characters so much as I am for the play value.

So some people go "I don't know who he is... so I don't care"
where as I say I like him as he'd be useful to my collection as a centrepiece of the play pattern with other Decepticons and a nice complement to Trypticon too.
RAR
Gestalt

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:32 pm

Which is funny because aside from a Micromaster team, he was literally the sole antagonistic toy of Zone.

I guess no-one knows Zone lol. Just a casual glance to know some awesome-looking guy called Dai Atlas is from there and boom, you're done.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 pm

RAR wrote:

ME !

For all the reasons previously stated.

1) He's a complement for Trypticon
2) to used to display Decepticons Legions/legends and have Autobots attacking him.
3)I like the colour
4) I already own the KO of the original so i'd like the legit one too in new form.
5) I will likely eventually get the 3rd party version too.
6) Now we have other options for small toys like Titanmasters he has that option too to be equipped with their vehicles in weapon mode.
7) He originally came with a Micromaster so if they bring them back he'd be a good centrepiece for them too.

I know some people have trouble wrapping their head around this - but I'm not really into Transformers for the Characters so much as I am for the play value.

So some people go "I don't know who he is... so I don't care"
where as I say I like him as he'd be useful to my collection as a centrepiece of the play pattern with other Decepticons and a nice complement to Trypticon too.

I know you'd be all over it instantly, but I'm just wondering how many others.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200733 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 OCT200411 1B (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915C"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 3B (CA) Chan"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #6 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Kupperberg 230915T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5RI 230323"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #9 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210584 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0723IM407 4B (CA) Diberkato (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr F 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM291 1F (CA) Chiang (W)Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON